First Prev
of 4
Next Last
jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#82 Nov 18, 2011
WHY WOULD GOD WANT US TO LOVE HIM FOR GREEDY SELFISH REASONS?
Please answer this for me. No Muslim has yet.
jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#83 Nov 18, 2011
THE QURAN IS NOT FROM GOD!
I have been sent back to life after I nearly died to tell people this.
jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#84 Nov 18, 2011
God urges me to ask why the Quran doesn't warn us against false prophets?
jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#85 Nov 18, 2011
AND:

If the disciples of Jesus were all Muslims, why were they executed for teaching that Jesus died and rose again?

Since: Nov 11

UK

#86 Nov 19, 2011
^
Because he didn't.
Qu'ran does warn about false prophets/beliefs
Joki

Backa Palanka, Serbia

#87 Feb 7, 2012
Islam is like Justin Beiber...It dosent go away!!
No matter how much you want it to...

Since: May 08

Germany

#88 Feb 7, 2012
MuslimAndProud wrote:
^
Because he didn't.
Ha ha ha

Mohammed stole that from the Bible.

LOL
jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#89 Feb 9, 2012
MuslimAndProud wrote:
^
Because he didn't.
IS ALLAH A DECEIVER?
Why did Allah sit back and watch people be deceived?
Didn't Allah have a way of saving Jesus after he died bodily?
Did Allah desperately want to demonstrate this?
Why didn't Allah send a replacement to that dinner where Muhammed tasted the poisined lamb?

WHERE DOES THE QURAN WARN OF FALSE PROPHETS?
HopeOfRecovery

Aizawl, India

#90 Jun 2, 2012
I sympathize with my Muslim brothers and sisters as they are infected with Islam. I like Muslims... only the religion that makes them that bad
dodi

Kitchener, Canada

#91 Aug 21, 2012
islam is nothing but a primitive cultist brain disease and nothing else.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#92 Aug 21, 2012
Islam IS a disease. American warplanes are the cure.
dodi

Paris, Canada

#93 Dec 1, 2013
islam is a disease of the mind. islam is not a religion, islam is a brainwashing cult. can anybody in this day and age name any other religion that condones the murder of innocents in the name of religion besides islam? the civilized western world should eradicate this cancer before it's too late. islam is the devil in disguise.
Frank

Keswick, Canada

#94 Dec 1, 2013
AussieChristian wrote:
<quoted text>
Alen (you are a very rare breed like a yellow diamond).
You are a mystery!!
Truth Preacher

Floral Park, NY

#95 Dec 2, 2013
AussieChristian wrote:
http://www.geocities.com/famsf lasfjddsafj/3.html
(very interesting website .. well worth the look and read .. but of course some will dispute it as always ... but they just dont like facts and truth)...
Unlike Islam's Koran, which commands Muslims to force the entire planet to submit to literal control by Islam, the Jewish Torah promises the children of Israel a modest and reasonable allotment of land.
Israel , is a democratic nation 1/19th the size of California, surrounded by 21 hostile Arab/Islamic dictatorships with 640 times her size, 60 times her population and ALL the oil. How dare Arab propagandists call Israel "expansionist!" And how dare anyone believe them!
How can Israel, which occupies one-sixth of one percent of the lands called Arab, be responsible for the political dissatisfaction of 22 Arab countries? How can the 13 million Jews in the world (almost 5 million fewer than they were in 1939!) be blamed for the problems of the 250 million Arabs, who have brotherly ties to 1.4 billion Muslims worldwide?
Did you know that:
There is only one Arab race? there is no Iraqi race, Jordanian race, Algerian race or whatever Arab race. There is only one.
Israel was called Canaan in the ancient days. The land known as Canaan was situated in the territory of the southern Levant, which today encompasses Israel, the West Bank and Gaza, Jordan, and the southern portions of Syria and Lebanon.
As you can see, the Israel of today isn't the Israel of old! MUSLIMS HAVE STOLEN MORE THAN 90% of ISRAEL!!!!!!!!!! ALREADY!!!!!!
In parenthesis, we see the name "Syria" under Aram. In fact, the French made Syria!!! the Muslims couldn't even figure a name for the land they have stolen! keep in mind, this map of Canaan is the proof that the Muslims have stolen more than 90% of Israel.
In fact, the only genuine Arabic country in the world is Saudi-Arabia. After the creation of Islam, Arab Muslims spread across the Middle-East to conquer and Islamize as much land as possible. All the way to India, the Muslims have brought terror wherever they went.......... see website for more info)
You sound like a retard. Going by your logic the Abos should kick out all you whiteys.

There aren't 22 Arab countries. There are around 15 however there are 22 Arabic speaking countries. Most North African countries are Berber not Arab but just have an Arabian identity because they speak Arabic as their mother tongue.

And all Arabs aren't the same. They have genetic and cultural differences. The Iraqis and Kuwaitis are Arabized Mesopatamians with a mix of some Arab blood. The Levantines are also completely different to the Gulf Arabs and Egyptians.

Not only are they genetically different but the cultural differences are also huge. The cultural difference between an Arab from Syria and an Arab from Oman is huge.

Anyways if you think Israel deserves 90% more land then so do the Abos who are currently a minority.
Truth Preacher

Floral Park, NY

#96 Dec 2, 2013
dodi wrote:
islam is a disease of the mind. islam is not a religion, islam is a brainwashing cult. can anybody in this day and age name any other religion that condones the murder of innocents in the name of religion besides islam? the civilized western world should eradicate this cancer before it's too late. islam is the devil in disguise.
You obviously aren't familiar with the Talmud which is full of hatred.
Frank

Keswick, Canada

#97 Dec 2, 2013
Alen wrote:
Thank you AussieChristian and you should also note that sunnis and shias don't follow The Quran, they do recite it and memorize it but they don't know what are they saying.
Sunnis and shias are breaking the rules from The Quran every day, all day.
I say salam alaykum to a sunni and s/he doesn't respond.
I wash myself before the prayer and sunni here says no way, that's not correctg, your prayer won't be accepted.
I fast extra days outside Ramadan, they say i'm not suppose to fast on fridays.
I asked local sunnis to help the prostitutes here and they called me an idiot.
I wanted to pray in the mosque, they kicked me out for praying according to The Quran.
I shaved and they ridiculed me and called me a woman.
I wear 21.century clothes, they call me kafir.
I watch movies, they say i'm wasting time.
I say that music and pets are allowe din Islam, they say i must keep that to myself.
I say USA is the best country ever, they say i will be punished.
I say i'm agianst Taliban, they make more threats.
Sister, these people break rules all the time.They recite The Quran, but they sing it instead of reciting it as we are told in The Quran.
They carry The Quran but in The Quran we are told they are like donkey who carries book - he doesn't get it.
They wear 7th century Arabia clothes and force women even here to wear the same.
They don't shave and carry much food in their beards.
They don't work, even though they could, they hate UK but love GBP, they hate the queen here but love the British passport.
Need i say more?
How I wish all the muzzies are like you Alen! No problem in this world!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 min bmz 202,269
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 4 min danetoo 371,745
State Rep. John Bennett Stands By Anti-Islam Co... 20 min Old Pom 2
Muslims are a primitive people, just sayin' 26 min Old Pom 9
Don't come to Australia we DO NOT want Muslims (Dec '12) 1 hr Beenthere 91
Kerry: 'The Real Face of Islam is a Peaceful Re... 1 hr Mujahid 147
Quotes on ISLAM from Famous People (Apr '08) 1 hr ummmm muslim yeah 186
Mohammad 1 hr Shamma 30
•••

Islam People Search