Prof. Harry Roque defies U.P. administration, shows anti-Islam film

Sep 22, 2012 Read more: Examiner.com 43

Just one day after an order from the University of the Philippines , Diliman Chancellor Dr.

Read more
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#1 Sep 22, 2012
This rabblerouser must be fired by the administration of the University of the Philippines!!! He probably thinks that the Philippines is still under colonial times!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#2 Sep 22, 2012
The Roman Catholic Church and the Protestant cults are really in trouble as to which way they could propagate their spurious religions against the Muslim!!!

I am telling you now that there is no way for these criminal religions to expand in Muslim areas of the world because the Holy Trinity is but just an invention of a Roman Catholic Council and was swallowed whole and with gusto also by the Protestant cults!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

“Tell it as it is.”

Since: Jun 12

Croydon, Australia

#3 Sep 22, 2012
Dear Elias.
Just in case you don't realise, you are being laughed AT.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#4 Sep 22, 2012
Go for it

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#5 Sep 22, 2012
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
The Roman Catholic Church and the Protestant cults are really in trouble as to which way they could propagate their spurious religions against the Muslim!!!
I am telling you now that there is no way for these criminal religions to expand in Muslim areas of the world because the Holy Trinity is but just an invention of a Roman Catholic Council and was swallowed whole and with gusto also by the Protestant cults!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
The Philippines is a majority Catholic and Christian country, you Muslims trying to worm your way into power through bullying and terrorism need to understand the rest of the world knows your evilness, so do the Christians in the country they are gracious enough to let you live in with freedom of religion.
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#6 Sep 22, 2012
Old Pom wrote:
Dear Elias.
Just in case you don't realise, you are being laughed AT.
Old Pom,

In case you don't know, I am also laughing!!! But they envied me for the way I laugh!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#7 Sep 22, 2012
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
The Philippines is a majority Catholic and Christian country, you Muslims trying to worm your way into power through bullying and terrorism need to understand the rest of the world knows your evilness, so do the Christians in the country they are gracious enough to let you live in with freedom of religion.
Trisha,

I am not a Muslim but I have to tell you that it is not the Muslims who are worming their way into power through bullying and terrorism but the Roman Catholic Church, the Protestant cults, and the atheists!!!

Catholics, Protestants, and atheists projects no gracious at all to the Muslims but landgrabbing and ethnic cleansings!!! Just read the history books!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#8 Sep 22, 2012
If they showed the anti-Muslim films then U.P. has to show also the works of the University of Santo Tomas students depicting the polytheism of the Roman Catholic Church which could not be biblically supported!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#9 Sep 22, 2012
last tower wrote:
Go for it
Last Tower,

I will always go for it!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#10 Sep 22, 2012
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Trisha,
I am not a Muslim but I have to tell you that it is not the Muslims who are worming their way into power through bullying and terrorism but the Roman Catholic Church, the Protestant cults, and the atheists!!!
Catholics, Protestants, and atheists projects no gracious at all to the Muslims but landgrabbing and ethnic cleansings!!! Just read the history books!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
The Christians already are majority.

If you're not a Muslim then what is your problem?
LBer

Long Beach, CA

#11 Sep 23, 2012
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
The Christians already are majority.
If you're not a Muslim then what is your problem?
Elias is an alias. This is a Muslim spouting his taqiyya, and not too smoothly at that.
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#12 Sep 23, 2012
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
The Christians already are majority.
If you're not a Muslim then what is your problem?
Trisha,

It is not true that the true Christians are in the majority!!! Catholics and Protestants are not Christians!!! Here's the definition of a Christian:

"Christian--From the Greek words Christos,'the annointed one': Christ and ian,'like','similar to'. The word refers to one who lives a life like Jesus, the Christ, are generally known."

Reference:[Miethe, Terry L. The Compact Dictionary of Doctrinal Words, p.56. Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA: Bethany House Publishers, 1988.}

And here's the true religion of the true Christians:

"whoever he is and whatever he is, he who is not in the Church of Christ is not a Christian."

Reference:[Fremantle, Anne. The Papal Encyclicals: In Their Ministerial Context, p. 39. New York, USA: Mentor Book, 1956]

"I will not rank you as a Christian unless I will see you in the Church of Christ."

Reference:[The Cofession of St. Augustine, p.117. Translated by Edward B. Pusey, D.D. New York: Collier Books, 1961.]

The true Christians are members of the Church of Christ and not Catholics and Protestants!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#13 Sep 23, 2012
LBer wrote:
<quoted text>
Elias is an alias. This is a Muslim spouting his taqiyya, and not too smoothly at that.
LBer,

I am a member of the Church of Christ (Iglesia ni Crsito)!!! According to a Roman Catholic Jesuit priest:

"This Church, founded and organized by Christ and preached by the apostles is the Church of Christ....It is the only true Church, and the one which God orders all men to join."

Reference:[Cassilly, Francis B., S.J. Religion: Doctrine and Practice. For Use in Catholic High Schools pp. 329-330. Twelfth and Revised Edition. USA: Loyola University Press, 1926

"....the Church of Christ today must be in nature, in power, in teaching, what it was when it served men through the twelve apostles. It is to this Church that all are obliged to belong in order to be saved. Those people who, though doubtful, deliberately refuse to join it, cannot be saved."

Reference:(Father Smith Instructs Jackson, pp. 60-61)

Those who will join the Church of Christ will be saved because this is the Church purchased by Chrsit with His blood:

"Take heed therefore to yourselves and to all the flock over which the Holy Spirit has appointed you overseers, to feed the church of Christ which he has purchased with his blood." [Acts 20: 28, Lamsa Translation]

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Kiwi Thumper

Australia

#14 Sep 23, 2012
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
LBer,
I am a member of the Church of Christ (Iglesia ni Crsito)!!! According to a Roman Catholic Jesuit priest:
"This Church, founded and organized by Christ and preached by the apostles is the Church of Christ....It is the only true Church, and the one which God orders all men to join."
Reference:[Cassilly, Francis B., S.J. Religion: Doctrine and Practice. For Use in Catholic High Schools pp. 329-330. Twelfth and Revised Edition. USA: Loyola University Press, 1926
"....the Church of Christ today must be in nature, in power, in teaching, what it was when it served men through the twelve apostles. It is to this Church that all are obliged to belong in order to be saved. Those people who, though doubtful, deliberately refuse to join it, cannot be saved."
Reference:(Father Smith Instructs Jackson, pp. 60-61)
Those who will join the Church of Christ will be saved because this is the Church purchased by Chrsit with His blood:
"Take heed therefore to yourselves and to all the flock over which the Holy Spirit has appointed you overseers, to feed the church of Christ which he has purchased with his blood." [Acts 20: 28, Lamsa Translation]
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
shit head you are a member of a cult thats it your fearless leader felix manalo is nothing but a flake prophet

hey drone keep up the good work i am laughing at what you have been leaving in this forum
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#15 Sep 23, 2012
Kiwi Thumper wrote:
<quoted text>
shit head you are a member of a cult thats it your fearless leader felix manalo is nothing but a flake prophet
hey drone keep up the good work i am laughing at what you have been leaving in this forum
Kiwi Trashed,

ou are showing anger and not laughter!!! I inflicted trauma on you!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
amc

Quezon City, Philippines

#16 Sep 23, 2012
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Last Tower,
I will always go for it!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
as is your habit when you go for it , youll always be on your knees
amc

Quezon City, Philippines

#17 Sep 23, 2012
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
If they showed the anti-Muslim films then U.P. has to show also the works of the University of Santo Tomas students depicting the polytheism of the Roman Catholic Church which could not be biblically supported!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
THEY?,did not show it you moron and have no such responsibility,as per your declaration.

by what logic do you dictate ?
amc

Quezon City, Philippines

#18 Sep 23, 2012
accolades and awards to prof. rouque for his courage in the face of censorship.

it appears he may the only man in the filipins who has a pair of real ballz.

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#19 Sep 23, 2012
LBer wrote:
<quoted text>
Elias is an alias. This is a Muslim spouting his taqiyya, and not too smoothly at that.
He sounds like a nut.
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#20 Sep 24, 2012
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
He sounds like a nut.
Trisha,

Here's the cannibal nuts:

"For by consuming Christ, the Victim of the mass, Catholics eat not merely something connected with God; rather they eat God Himself."

(Reference: Walsh, John. This Is Catholicism, p. 256. New York: Doubleday & Company, Inc., 1959.)

Catholic mentors boldly assert that Christ whom they consider as God is consumed or eaten as the victim of the "Mass." Mass therefore is a ritual of the Catholic pagan cannibals!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 5 min Sheilaa 424,272
Germanwings pilot was muslim convert deleted. 16 min Mujahid 140
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 23 min NotQuiter 215,578
Iran: Erasing Israel Off the Map Is Nonnegotiable 24 min Polaris 14
News Anti-Islam ads featuring Hitler unveiled on 84 ... 25 min Atomic Energy 4
We Western Women and the need for real MEN ! _... 30 min Mujahid 108
You will all accept islam 57 min NotQuiter 1,682
More from around the web