Posted in the Islam Forum

ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#1 Feb 12, 2013
Jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#2 Feb 13, 2013
NEWS OF MUSLIMS LEAVING ISLAM:
https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2012/08/...

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3 Feb 13, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =U7sOPE8_AVYXX
Muslims False teachings of God:
Islam teaches that shari'a, as Godís revealed law, perfect and eternal, is binding on individuals, society and state in all its details. By logical extension, any criticism of shari'a is heresy. Muslims who deny the validity of shari'a in any way are labeled as non-Muslims (infidels) or apostates (those who convert to another religion) by traditionalists and Islamists. As such, they face the threat of being prosecuted for apostasy, a crime that carries the death penalty in shari'a.

The mandates of shari'a are extremely harsh compared to modern Western standards. They infringe on many modern principles of human rights, religious freedom, and equality of all before the law. For example:

Hudud punishments are the severe penalities prescribed by shari'a for offenses defined as being against God himself. The punishments for these crimes are seen as divinely ordained and cannot be changed by humans. These include 100 lashes or stoning to death as punishment for adultery; 80 lashes for false accusation of adultery; amputation of limbs for theft; 40 or 80 lashes for drinking alcohol; imprisonment, amputation or death (by crucifixion in serious cases) for highway robbery; and the death penalty for apostasy from Islam. Methods of execution for apostasy can include decapitation, crucifixion, burning, strangling, drowning, impaling, and flaying. Apostates are denied a decent burial after their deaths, and the Muslims who participate in killing them are promised an eternal reward in paradise.

“Tell it as it is.”

Since: Jun 12

Australia

#4 Feb 13, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =U7sOPE8_AVYXX
Certainly..
When the following criteria are met.

Provide independently verifiable proof islam is a religion of peace and tolerance.
Show how an omniscient, omnipotent "god" could send mankind a message which would allow its followers to split into sects which kill each other in its name.

“warning angel of Allah”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5 Feb 13, 2013
One does not have to convert to Islam. The term convert makes one feel as if they are leaving something behind. Islam is not a religion of leaving the past in the past, but rather incorporating all three into one. Islam is a continuation of Judaism, and Christianity. Islam is God's last message as a warning to mankind.
Sulayman

Denmark

#6 Feb 13, 2013
Very well said.

The message is: MOVE ON TO ISLAM.
Jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#7 Feb 13, 2013
ISLAM IN THE BIBLE:

1 Timothy 4

New International Version (NIV)

'1. The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. 2 Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron.'
Jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#8 Feb 13, 2013
a
ISLAM PUNNISHES A SIN WITH A SIN!

ISLAM GIVES SOULS TO SATAN!

ISLAM ENCOURAGES GREED AND SELFISHNESS!

“warning angel of Allah”

Location hidden

#9 Feb 14, 2013
Jesus is wrote:
ISLAM IN THE BIBLE:
1 Timothy 4
New International Version (NIV)
'1. The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. 2 Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron.'
The spirit also says, according to Jesus himself, "AND IN THE LATER DAYS GREATER WORKS THAN THESE YE SHALL DO". Hmmmmm ?

John 14:12

12) Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

“warning angel of Allah”

Location hidden

#10 Feb 14, 2013
Jesus is wrote:
a
Does not your bible state that the penalty of sin is death ? Is that not in the New Testament ?

Romans 6:23

23) For the wages of sin is death
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Sanaa, Yemen

#11 Feb 14, 2013
Jesus is wrote:
a
no please sister come 2 LEARN me what is ISLAM? jesus is a muslim put this in ur mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 min danetoo 435,744
Religion of the Moon 7 min Polaris 2
News Pamela Geller's Inaugural $10k Muhammad Art Con... 11 min Polaris 160
The Islamic world. Illiterate and violent. 23 min Polaris 7
Canadians converting to Islam 32 min NotQuiter 169
News Lawmakers reject State's Chief Medical Officer 36 min Tom ben Fontaine ... 3
Dear Muslim friends 42 min Polaris 162
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 hr J RULES 218,262
Garland _ The Ugly Face of Intolerant, Bigot AM... 3 hr Mikey 88
More from around the web