Next Last

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#167 Jun 24, 2012
jokswil

Pittsfield, MA

#168 Jul 13, 2012
One bright, beautiful Sunday morning, everyone in tiny Jonestown wakes up early and goes to their local church. Before the service starts, the townspeople sit in their pews and talk about their lives and their families.

Suddenly, at the altar, Satan appears!! Everyone starts screaming and running for the front entrance, trampling each other in their determined efforts to get away from Evil Incarnate. Soon, everyone is evacuated from the church except for one man, who sit calmly in his pew, seemingly oblivious to the fact that God's ultimate enemy is in his presence. This confuses Satan a bit. Satan walks up to the man and says, "Hey, don't you know who I am?" The man says, "Yep, sure do."

Satan says, "Well, aren't you afraid of me?" The man says, "Nope, sure ain't."

Satan, perturbed, says, "And why aren't you afraid of me?" The man says, "Well, I've been married to your sister for 25 years."
jokerswild

Pittsfield, MA

#169 Jul 17, 2012
There are three religious truths:

Jews do not recognize Jesus as the Messiah.

Protestants do not recognize the Pope as the leader of the Christian faith.

Baptists do not recognize each other in the liquor store or at Hooters.

#170 Aug 8, 2012
'Irish jokes that reflect the nature and humor of the Irish.'
May you be in heaven a half-hour before the devil knows you are dead.

When the Irish say that St. Patrick chased the snakes out of Ireland, what they don't tell you is that he was the only one who saw any snakes!

His wife had been killed in an accident and the police were questioning Finnegan. "Did she say anything before she died?" asked the sergeant. "She spoke without interruption for about forty years," said the Finnegan.

Billy and Pa' were walking in the woods when they came across a sign saying, "Tree Fellers wanted". One of them said, "Ye know, it's a shame paddy isn't here. We could have gotten the job".

Two drunks coming home, stumbled up the country road in the dark. "Faith, Mike, we've stumbled into the graveyard and here's the stone of a man lived to the age of 103!" "Glory be, Patrick and was it anybody we knew?" "No,'twas someone named 'Miles from Dublin
Max

Montréal, Canada

#171 Aug 8, 2012
Well, I wont deny all the flaws that the US and Israel has. But on a strictly humoristic level, we definately are funnier.
Timesten

Pittsfield, MA

#172 Aug 9, 2012
One Sunday morning, a priest wakes up and decides to go golfing. He calls his boss and says that he feels very sick, and won't be able to go to work.
Way up in heaven, Saint Peter sees all this and asks God, "Are you really going to let him get away with this?"
"No, I guess not," says God.
The priest drives about five to six hours away, so he doesn't bump into anyone he knows. The golf course is empty when he gets there.So he takes his first swing, drives the ball 495 yards away and gets a hole in one.
Saint Peter watches in disbelief and asks, "Why did you let him do that?"
To this God says, "Who's he going to tell?"

#173 Dec 6, 2012
Here's some real truth shown in cartoons.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight... ***%20Palestine%20***
PATRIOT

Carmel, ME

#174 Dec 7, 2012
You're the only cartoon around without pictures.
abba

Phoenix, AZ

#175 Dec 7, 2012
PATRIOT wrote:
You're the only cartoon around without pictures.
loser.haha.i want my dhimmi tax.
george whyte

Brigg, UK

#178 Jan 13, 2013
A young Arab asks his father, "What is that weird hat you are wearing?"

The father said, "Why, it's a 'chechia' because in the desert it protects our heads from the sun."

"And what is this type of clothing that you are wearing?" asked the young man.

"It's a 'djbellah' because in the desert it is very hot and it protects your body." said the father.

The son asked, "And what about these ugly shoes on your feet?

His father replied, "These are 'babouches', which keep us from burning our feet when in the desert."

"Tell me, Abba?" added the boy.

"Yes, my son?"

"Why are we living in Dearborn, Michigan and you're still wearing all this CRAP?"

#179 Jan 13, 2013
You better not give up your day job george.....comedy is not your best venture.
Also I unsubscribed from all those pages you sent me, with one click....lol

You were too easy top trace.....
http://en.utrace.de/...
Now that's funny, jokes on you....Lmaooooo

#180 Jan 13, 2013
A man was drowning and asked God to help him. A boat came by wanting to help the man. The man refused and said that God would save him. The man drowned and went to heaven. He asked God why didn't you save me. God responded, "I sent a boat to get you and you did not get on."
A drunk staggers into a Catholic Church, enters a confessional booth, sits down, but says nothing. The Priest coughs a few times to get his attention, but the drunk continues to sit there. Finally, the Priest pounds three times on the wall. The drunk mumbles, "Ain't no use knockin'! There's no paper on this side either
How do you get a nun pregnant? Dress her up as an altar boy!
Boondocks

United States

#181 Jan 14, 2013
Timesten wrote:
A man was drowning and asked God to help him. A boat came by wanting to help the man. The man refused and said that God would save him. The man drowned and went to heaven. He asked God why didn't you save me. God responded, "I sent a boat to get you and you did not get on."
A drunk staggers into a Catholic Church, enters a confessional booth, sits down, but says nothing. The Priest coughs a few times to get his attention, but the drunk continues to sit there. Finally, the Priest pounds three times on the wall. The drunk mumbles, "Ain't no use knockin'! There's no paper on this side either
How do you get a nun pregnant? Dress her up as an altar boy!
You must be an authority on crossdressing and and getting boys pregnant.

#182 Jan 14, 2013
And you must be just another obnoxious, off topic, troll.
And you must have gotten offended by the humor eh mr cross worshiping Catholic......too bad huh. All of your Statues are graven images.
http://www.truthaboutsundayworship.com/10%20C...

#183 Feb 3, 2013
Gee not so funny when the cartoons are directed at you eh Israel?
http://www.algemeiner.com/2013/01/27/adl-slam...
http://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2012/12/12/...
Never the less they sure do give a clear picture of who and what you really are.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
Pictures do tell the story better than words.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr Rasputin 521,915
Islam can never be exterminated 1 hr Khan 16
America deserves a better President 2 hr Khan 1
Jerusalem is not the capital of Israel 3 hr Rebecca 48
The 3rd temple will bring in the Anti Christ 4 hr Rebecca 8
Muslims and the Resistance 8 hr J_a_n 5
Congratulations Doug Jones 8 hr J_a_n 13
More from around the web