#7 Feb 16, 2012
Antisemitic and not funny.

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#11 Feb 16, 2012
Isreality wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems Judaism is the opposition to Islam georgy, so I'd say I'm right on the mark, showing what Judaism is all about and what the effects from it, reflect onto Islam.
It is an honor to be Jewish, and an infidel, then, on my part.

Ban Islam, it's the worshiping of the devil.

“Proud Southerner”

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#12 Feb 16, 2012
Isreality wrote:
Flotilla, Ehy?

This was published few days after, showing how worried and kind were those people indeed.

In this photo, Gilad is shown, in the basement of his captivity, and a Hamas man is pointing his gun at him, says, "Don't worry Ya Gilad, a ship full of activists for human rights is on its way here!".

http://i43.tinypic.com/28hfsqs.jpg
sick of it

United States

#15 Feb 16, 2012
It amazes me that you think you have ANY credibility here whatsoever, Yes It Liar. You're such a pathetic little pee-pants COWARD! You don't make us laugh...mostly we look at you with the same look we'd give an idiot who has sh*t himself and is too stupid to realize it. Loser! Pedo worshiper! And...coward.
sick of it

United States

#16 Feb 16, 2012
and no, I still won't click on any of your silly links. If I want to look up anti-semitic rubbish, I can do it myself. It's interesting to me about your anti-jew cartoons though... why is it all right for your muslim cartoonists to cast all sorts of aspersions at judaism, but someone draws a picture of Mohammed fondling a 9 year old and you muzzies are crying like toddlers, feelings all hurt, raging tantrumlike in the streets? It tells me that jews are way more secure in themselves and their faith than weak, pathetic muslims are. Jews don't have to rage in the street. They know what the real deal is. Muslims are insecure pussies, defending the indefensible. You can't answer a single question about your cult, yes it liar! Why are you here? To make islam look ignorant and intolerant and hypocritical? Well, you're doing a great job. Keep up the good work.
sick of it

United States

#18 Feb 16, 2012
I'm neither jew not christian...just an infidel who knows a pedophile-worshiping CULT when he sees it. Islam is not representative of any true higher spirit, and you KNOW it. All you've got is silly taunts and nursery school nonsense to defend your ridiculous idiotic philosophy with. I spanked you hard in full view of this entire forum before, Yes It Liar. I didn't know muslims were THAT masochistic. But it appears you wish to tangle again. Bring it, pedo-boy.

“Proud Southerner”

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#19 Feb 16, 2012
that's still is not funny.
Aisha S

Sydney, Australia

#21 Feb 16, 2012
Lipush wrote:
that's still is not funny.
Don't worry, Lipush. I wonder if Isreality's wife left him for a Jew? Now that's a LOL!

“Proud Southerner”

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#22 Feb 17, 2012
Aisha S wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, Lipush. I wonder if Isreality's wife left him for a Jew? Now that's a LOL!
Ha! good one.
sick of it

United States

#25 Feb 17, 2012
Why did Isreality cross the road?
Because he was hanging out with the rest of the chickens!

Bawk-Bawk, chicken-man! Cult member! Hahahahahaha!
Isreality is gay

United States

#27 Feb 18, 2012
and not funny at all
Isreality

Pittsfield, MA

#28 Feb 19, 2012
Aisha S

Sydney, Australia

#29 Feb 20, 2012
Isreality wrote:
Goebbels would have thought so.
Isreality

Pittsfield, MA

#30 Feb 20, 2012
Aisha S wrote:
<quoted text>
Goebbels would have thought so.
Wasn't he from this group?
http://www.kansaspress.ku.edu/righit.html
Isreality

Pittsfield, MA

#32 Feb 20, 2012
Not so funny when it's directed at you, eh hatemongers?
Suliman

UK

#33 Feb 20, 2012
unfortunately nobody is laughing cause nobody clicks on your virus ridden and obscene links

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 5 min Baron44 430,473
Nature Moment. 20 min Polaris 1
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 23 min MUQ2 216,751
American female school teachers enjoying sex wi... 56 min Polaris 24
News Family Spokesman: Alabama Woman Joins Islamic S... 1 hr Polaris 1
*** Mossad *** (Nov '12) 1 hr Polaris 54
The End is near 1 hr Polaris 48
The Turkish genocide of the Armenian people. 2 hr Polaris 62
Canadians converting to Islam 5 hr Mahmood 32
More from around the web