now i will obay men

above all

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
abba

Mesquite, NV

#2 Dec 11, 2012
even from ur own BIBLES kafir girls. read an obay.

The Pattern of a Godly Wife's Respect:

A. The church's respect for Christ. Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord" (Eph. 5:22). "Just as the church is subject to Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in eveything" (5:24). Her submission is to be like the church's ideal submission to Christ.

1) In everything. In things great and small, agreeable and disagreeable to her. Only when he requires what God forbids or forbids what God requires is she to refuse submission. She may reason with him in things inconvenient to her, but if he will not be persuaded, and there is no sin in the case, she must submit to him.

2) Free, willing, and cheerful. The service Christians do to the Lord is with goodwill (Eph. 6:7). So the wife should submit to her husband as if there were but one will in their two hearts. Leah and Rachel followed Jacob like his shadow (Gen. 31:16). Sarah's reverence was sincere, as she called her husband "lord" (Gen. 18:12), and this is an example for Christian wives (1 Pet. 3:6). Therefore a grudging obedience is unacceptable, and usually springs from her unmortified pride and self-conceit. Even if he is severe, it is better for you to do your duty, and leave his judgment to God.

B. The body's respect for the head. "For the husband is the head of the wife" (Eph. 5:23). All members of the body realize the head is useful for their good. The hand will accept a wound to protect the head. Whatever the head decides to do, the body gets up and follows as long as it can. This is the way the wife should honor her husband, second only to God. It is ludicrous for the head to go one way and the rib another, for a soldier to command his general, or for the moon to pretend superiority over the sun. Only if the husband is insane is this altered. "The man has authority in his house unless he is verbum anomalum; that is, a fool" (Luther).

so now u feel like fools.good.i hope u lerned something
aiesha s

Sydney, Australia

#3 Dec 11, 2012
Can't be a man if U have no balls. U lose, Abba.
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#4 Dec 11, 2012
what are u gonna do about it punk LOL

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#5 Dec 12, 2012
abba, your mother called...she said to tell you to please take off her panties and wear your own.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#6 Dec 12, 2012
Mi_nina wrote:
abba, your mother called...she said to tell you to please take off her panties and wear your own.
ur mommy calld said she is sorry 4 having relatons with baboon b4 u were born.haha.u want 2 insult me hummm?i can do 2.i will stop tormanting u if u start being respcetfal 2 all men with ur mouth.
im glad 2 see u girls finly on girl thred n not being disrespcetfal 2 my men only threds.
Sher e Panjab

Australia

#7 Dec 12, 2012
Abba y dont u become hafeez of the quran instead of making stupid polls on topix ?
more truth

Tallahassee, FL

#8 Dec 12, 2012
Russian saying: the husband is the head of the household but the wife is the neck.

it is the neck that turns the head.

Sher is right, Abba. Go work on your hafiz project.

Location hidden

#9 Dec 12, 2012
poor little abba...so frustrated since his blow up girlfriend got a leak...
abba

Mesquite, NV

#10 Dec 12, 2012
Sher e Panjab wrote:
Abba y dont u become hafeez of the quran instead of making stupid polls on topix ?
salaam paki.i am not going 2 let these bast..dkafirs disrespcet islam anymore.they r ignorint fools i will verbaly spankthem always now. thay will lern respecet espacally these nasty roting girls.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#11 Dec 12, 2012
aiesha s wrote:
Can't be a man if U have no balls. U lose, Abba.
how u no?u see me naked?hummm?u nasty girl i guess u didnot cause u wood see them.plus u shouldnot talk n those words from a girl is very unbcoming 4 u.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#12 Dec 12, 2012
Lena wrote:
what are u gonna do about it punk LOL
if u speek like this infront of ur bf he should smack ur mouth.u shoold lern respecet.

Location hidden

#13 Dec 12, 2012
go eat some poison....
abba

Mesquite, NV

#14 Dec 12, 2012
Mi_nina wrote:
go eat some poison....
nise avatar minina.haha look as if u puked on urselve.haha u stupad kafir wretch.haha.no laeve my county!

Location hidden

#15 Dec 12, 2012
its a bhudda holding a sea shell you brain dead jizz addict !
abba

Mesquite, NV

#16 Dec 12, 2012
Mi_nina wrote:
its a bhudda holding a sea shell you brain dead jizz addict !
lyer it is u puking up all the vile hate u tell each day 2 ppls not like u.bigoted little witch.
Sher e Panjab

Donvale, Australia

#17 Dec 12, 2012
abba wrote:
<quoted text>salaam paki.i am not going 2 let these bast..dkafirs disrespcet islam anymore.they r ignorint fools i will verbaly spankthem always now. thay will lern respecet espacally these nasty roting girls.
maybe if u tried to explain with out swearing and threatening to beat them they would be more inclined to listen ?
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#18 Dec 12, 2012
abba wrote:
<quoted text>if u speek like this infront of ur bf he should smack ur mouth.u shoold lern respecet.
if im respected ill respect, now bow to yr master loool
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#19 Dec 12, 2012
more truth wrote:
Russian saying: the husband is the head of the household but the wife is the neck.
it is the neck that turns the head.
Sher is right, Abba. Go work on your hafiz project.
greek saying actually hehehe

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#20 Dec 12, 2012
Sher e Panjab wrote:
<quoted text>maybe if u tried to explain with out swearing and threatening to beat them they would be more inclined to listen ?
We listened and rightfully rejected his words and views.
Sher e Panjab

Australia

#21 Dec 13, 2012
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>We listened and rightfully rejected his words and views.
Fair enough, his suggestions r bs, "where hijab or else....."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Prophets Were Christian, not Muslim (Oct '13) 3 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 101
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 13 min Aryan 50,950
I pick up dog shit using pages on the koran 13 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 41
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 15 min JOEL 202,643
Mohammad 19 min Mahmood 145
You muslims need to get out of the U.S.A 19 min bmz 45
Five beliefs of islam that muslims are too cowa... (Feb '14) 30 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 315
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr topgirl 373,609

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE