GERMANS hate Islam, too
FONTAINE LIES

Carmel, ME

#51 Feb 5, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Head with face of swine+Body of hippo+dirty like sewer rat = Patridiot the bastard
Actually I am referred to as the bastard killer. Now tell me, how many bastards had you put down?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#52 Feb 5, 2013
Bombardier wrote:
<quoted text>
Germans hate the stench of your putrid c=unt too.
And that too is good news.
(I'd love to slap your dirty face in front of your sons and daughters).
And then slap their dirty faces too.
Typical of a muslim , pick on women, sweat at them and then threaten them. you are like your prophet, that is the way he behaved PBUH (PISS BE UPON HIM)

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#53 Feb 5, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
insert a brain in your empty skull
the monkey speaks!
Tinkerbell

Paducah, KY

#54 Feb 5, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
I would agree with new converts. But for those women who are born into it, have lived all their lives and have generations of ancestors to look back on, I just think only a few of these women have any hope for realizing the abusive life they live in.
When you see in the communities where FGM is prevalent, it is the women who insist their own children and grandchildren have this horrid practice done to them. And they perform the abuse on their own children.
Many of the honor killings done in the name of islam the mother of the victims was involved with those murders of their own daughters.
No doubt some of those women can come out of that swamp of brainwashing and conditioning, I just don't have the hope that you do for most of them.
I believe you would be surprised how many muslim women despise allah more than you do!

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#55 Feb 5, 2013
Tinkerbell wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you would be surprised how many muslim women despise allah more than you do!
You're probably correct.

It's just my opinion about muslim women, I have no way to know for certain.

:)
Godhead

Croydon, UK

#56 Feb 5, 2013
Muslims such as Egyptian_lad have taught the West the full intention of the unspoken muslims living next door.

The Good News; every church is NOW preaching against Islam. Every shopkeeper is aware of the takeover of businesses by muslims. Every local government department is aware of the huge compensation claims (frauds) made my their muslim residents.

Central governments will note the damaged caused when sadly, it too late.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#58 Feb 6, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
Germany already curve to islam
Germans dont hate islam
Germany's answer to muslim immigrants: Zyklon.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#59 Feb 6, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Germany's answer to muslim immigrants: Zyklon.
mental ex-woman you knew a german word? bravo

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#60 Feb 6, 2013
Godhead wrote:
Muslims such as Egyptian_lad have taught the West the full intention of the unspoken muslims living next door.
West will be islamic " god's will"

You just prepare yourself to live under islamic rule LOL
Happy and lucky

Salt, Jordan

#61 Feb 6, 2013
The germans I spoke to don't agree.
Danny

Guelph, Canada

#64 Feb 6, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
Germany already curve to islam
Germans dont hate islam
Ha! Dream on Muslim lad. Why did you beat Ahmedinijad with shoes when he visited Egypt? Because he is a Muslim?
Danny

Guelph, Canada

#65 Feb 6, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
mashallah, Islam is growing alot in germany and france
They want to kick out Muslims

GERMANS hate Islam, too
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2013/01/28/germ...

A recent post here (Only 74%?) elaborated on what we already know – France, Britain, and the rest of the Western world is fed up with the creeping Islamization of their countries orchestrated by left wing politicians who have forced its citizens to endure millions of barely civilized immigrants from the Muslim world, who refuse to assimilate and integrate, but prefer, for the most part, to live off the state

“Freedom, NOT islam.”

Since: Feb 11

Birmingham UK

#66 Feb 6, 2013
Well, it was only 74%. so we cant comment on what the remaining 26% think. But I think we can be certain that the beginning of the end has already arrived. The end - IF it is to be achieved peacefully - will proced with the significant capping of immigration from both EU and non EU nations.
After that, a complete freeze on entry from non EU nations. Then a severe round up and immediate (same day) deportation of illegals. Then.....well, we can just let nature take its course.
Danny

Guelph, Canada

#67 Feb 6, 2013
Jules in the UK wrote:
Well, it was only 74%. so we cant comment on what the remaining 26% think. But I think we can be certain that the beginning of the end has already arrived. The end - IF it is to be achieved peacefully - will proced with the significant capping of immigration from both EU and non EU nations.
After that, a complete freeze on entry from non EU nations. Then a severe round up and immediate (same day) deportation of illegals. Then.....well, we can just let nature take its course.
Well,a repetition of the Spanish queen Isabella's order: KingFerdinand and Queen Isabella ordered the expulsion from Spain of all Muslims. People who converted to Catholicism were not subject to expulsion, but between 1480 and 1492 hundreds of those who had converted (conversos and moriscos) were accused of secretly practising their original religion (crypto-Judaism or crypto-Islam) and arrested, imprisoned, interrogated under torture, and in many cases burned to death, in both Castile and Aragon. This will be repeated not only in Germany,but througout Europe.

“Freedom, NOT islam.”

Since: Feb 11

Birmingham UK

#69 Feb 7, 2013
Danny wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,a repetition of the Spanish queen Isabella's order: KingFerdinand and Queen Isabella ordered the expulsion from Spain of all Muslims. People who converted to Catholicism were not subject to expulsion, but between 1480 and 1492 hundreds of those who had converted (conversos and moriscos) were accused of secretly practising their original religion (crypto-Judaism or crypto-Islam) and arrested, imprisoned, interrogated under torture, and in many cases burned to death, in both Castile and Aragon. This will be repeated not only in Germany,but througout Europe.
VIVA ESPANIA!!!!!!!!!!
george whyte

London, UK

#70 Feb 7, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
West will be islamic " god's will"
You just prepare yourself to live under islamic rule LOL
lol you dont live under sharia law, no country in the world does becouse it dont work...is that to hard to understand
Kazim

Pakistan

#72 Feb 11, 2013
Germans hate jews more.

“Freedom, NOT islam.”

Since: Feb 11

Birmingham UK

#73 Feb 12, 2013
Kazim wrote:
Germans hate jews more.
not as much as the west hates muslims.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#74 Feb 12, 2013
Kazim wrote:
Germans hate jews more.
I wouldn't bet on that.
george whyte

London, UK

#75 May 17, 2013
Germany calls for two-year ban on Europeans returning to the EU from Syria over fears suspected Islamists will come back as 'homegrown terrorists'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23261...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 min AlaturQ 514,346
Hi friends _ I'm back ! 18 min Simran 25
News 'Pro-Islam' textbook stirs debate in Brevard - ... 25 min Simran 28
US fertility rate at an ALL-TIME low !!! (Sep '13) 35 min Simran 338
The Regina guy got crabs 47 min Simran 2
The Regina guy is incontinent 51 min Simran 10
Jay: ISRAEL's uncertain future (May '14) 3 hr AussieBobby 86
More from around the web