Dead boy in iconic photo killed by Pa...

Dead boy in iconic photo killed by Pals, not IDF

There are 21 comments on the www.jihadwatch.org story from Dec 28, 2012, titled Dead boy in iconic photo killed by Pals, not IDF. In it, www.jihadwatch.org reports that:

Human Rights Watch has acknowledged that terrorists killed civilians in Gaza during Operation Pillar of Defense when rockets being fired into Israel fell short.

“Rockets that fell short of their intended targets in Israel apparently killed at least two Palestinians in Gaza and wounded others,” Human Rights Watch said.

The specific case mentioned in the report involves the four year-old boy used as a political tool by Egyptian Prime Minister Hesham Kandil during his visit to Gaza ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.jihadwatch.org.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Isabeau DAnjou

Mississauga, Canada

#22 Dec 31, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
What happens when their self-defense falls short?
"'Rockets that fell short of their intended targets in Israel apparently killed at least two Palestinians in Gaza and wounded others,' Human Rights Watch said."
I didn't make that post Joe. I also didn't create the account. Looks like the resident Troll has so much spare time on his hands he is able to keep the conversation going for me, including making an account in my name and fudging the location because he's not actually Canadian.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DY: Gandi was pro-Islam - Indians wake up! 17 min INVISIBLE JUSTICE 7
Rapes in American schools 27 min INVISIBLE JUSTICE 13
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr JOEL GEN Y 230,565
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr Sheilaa 462,075
6 Mil MOSLEMs CONVERT to XTIANITY eachYEAR-Al-... 1 hr Old Pom 7
Mistakes in Quran - Part 1 - The beginning 3 hr Aliroger1 1,625
DY: US Astronauts drink urine at ISS 4 hr Old Pom 14
More from around the web