Two Christians Unlawfully Arrested in Ethiopia for 'Crimes Against Islam'

Jun 13, 2013 Full story: WorthyNews 44

ADDIS ABADA, ETHIOPIA - International Christian Concern recently reported that two Christian men were arrested in separate incidents in Ethiopia.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Teacher

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#1 Jun 13, 2013
These freedom fighters must be freed as soon as possible and those who arrested them should be jailed instead. Ethiopia is a Christian country period. If the authorities arrest people just to please some mad mulah muslims it will allinate itself from the majority Christians and from the western world.

“Tell it as it is.”

Since: Jun 12

Australia

#2 Jun 13, 2013
Two Christians Unlawfully Arrested in Ethiopia for 'Crimes Against Islam'

It can't be unlawfully.
We all know that muslims don't do anything illegal or unethical.
Just ask them, they will tell you even if you are an infidel.
Abbo-Senegal-Chi cano

Ashburn, VA

#3 Jun 13, 2013
They should be arrested for being Ethiopian scum.
Mr peace

United States

#5 Jun 13, 2013
Islam is the only pure and true religion aroun the world and muslims are not satanics nor bad people, they are the best and most hygienic people around the world unlike cristians who drink wine and eat porks while adultary is just something normal for them. Muhhamed peace of allah be upon him was the last messenger and prophet of allah, he was abuilder of the society not destroyer. We muslims don't worship muhhamed but we worship ALLAH who create every thing on the cosmos. There are some extremists who don't understand the islamic religion very well that make bombs or suicide so you musn't attribute islamic people to thsose who have less understanding in islam. We also believe jesus more than you because jeses was one of ALLAH's prophets who mentioned that muhhmed would come fater him. So since you know nothing about muhamed or jesusu it is good for you to shut up your mouth mr so called bloody pop corn.

“Tell it as it is.”

Australia

#7 Jun 14, 2013
Mr Peace (or whoever)
Hope you realise there are several interpretations of "funny".
Example..
Laugh with someone.
Laugh at someone.
Someone is just crazy.

Since: Jun 11

Alexandria, Egypt

#9 Jun 14, 2013
Old Pom wrote:
Mr Peace (or whoever)
Hope you realise there are several interpretations of "funny".
Example..
Laugh with someone.
Laugh at someone.
Someone is just crazy.
ignorant pointless comment
Infidel

London, UK

#10 Jun 14, 2013
Mr peace wrote:
Islam is the only pure and true religion aroun the world and muslims are not satanics nor bad people, they are the best and most hygienic people around the world unlike cristians who drink wine and eat porks while adultary is just something normal for them. Muhhamed peace of allah be upon him was the last messenger and prophet of allah, he was abuilder of the society not destroyer. We muslims don't worship muhhamed but we worship ALLAH who create every thing on the cosmos. There are some extremists who don't understand the islamic religion very well that make bombs or suicide so you musn't attribute islamic people to thsose who have less understanding in islam. We also believe jesus more than you because jeses was one of ALLAH's prophets who mentioned that muhhmed would come fater him. So since you know nothing about muhamed or jesusu it is good for you to shut up your mouth mr so called bloody pop corn.
Yea sure you don't worship Mohammed that is why you Muslims rioted over the Danish cartoons, and Jesus was not a prophet he is the Messiah.

As for Islam being the only true religion BS it is no wonder you Muslims are so arrogant and think you are above anyone else you Muslims see all non Muslims as infidels who are doomed to hell.

The Koran teaches Muslims to wage jihad against non Muslims and to 'slay them wherever you shall find them' and don't even try to deny this because it is in the Koran.

The Koran also tell Muslim not to take Jews and Christians as friends.
Ahmed

Malvern East, Australia

#11 Jun 14, 2013
One day I hope to see every one in the world convert to Christianity, inshalah.

Alah wuakeber!

“Tell it as it is.”

Australia

#12 Jun 14, 2013
marine_engineer_h0ssam wrote:
<quoted text>
ignorant pointless comment
As is anything which goes over your head.

“Tell it as it is.”

Australia

#13 Jun 14, 2013
Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea sure you don't worship Mohammed that is why you Muslims rioted over the Danish cartoons, and Jesus was not a prophet he is the Messiah.
As for Islam being the only true religion BS it is no wonder you Muslims are so arrogant and think you are above anyone else you Muslims see all non Muslims as infidels who are doomed to hell.
The Koran teaches Muslims to wage jihad against non Muslims and to 'slay them wherever you shall find them' and don't even try to deny this because it is in the Koran.
The Koran also tell Muslim not to take Jews and Christians as friends.
A minor criticism.
Capital letters are not warranted for words such as "moslem, islam, koran".
Keni

Ethiopia

#14 Jun 14, 2013
Old Pom wrote:
<quoted text>
A minor criticism.
Capital letters are not warranted for words such as "moslem, islam, koran".
hey genius,u don't know shit ,English is not our mother tangue,who cares as long as u get the idea.let me teach ya it's not the capital letters ,rather it should be Muslim ,Islam ,Quran so instead of giving grade 1comment u should keep ur mouth shut.it is known that u guys are illiterate .u became Diaspora ,wash toilet ,dishes,washing elders poop then u make ur self an expert in everything.as ur name tells u are old and fade up update ur self ,crack head .
Keni

Ethiopia

#15 Jun 14, 2013
Mr peace wrote:
u called ur self hygienic ,ones failer start the moment he tell to himself lies.let me break it to u,adultery is ur middle name did u forget ur holy Quran allowed u to merry as much as u can ,that is another features of adultery.how could u treat them all equal unless u put them all in one bed thats how lust roles.atleast our bible didnt allow it .by hygeniec is it the udu,washing almost ur body in one jar of water with out any soap.how can one clean his sweat,dust,shit,urine ..without soap and one jar of water?.U seems to forget About ur chat and shisha also did Allah allowed u?. As u said for ur self,in Christianity also there are people's who misunderstand the faith getting drunk or eating pork isn't allowed.i know Jesus is my savior and it might be prophet for u but I don't know shit about Mohammed.he want u to slay the disbeliever ,to wage jihad so it's no good for us.u argue about Muslim terrorist all over the world who misunderstand the faith,u all read Quran that guides u to this chaos.we have seen boko haram,alqaida,Taliban,alshabab and exterimists over all this people's does it mean they didn't understand the faith?i doubt it
Mr peace

United States

#16 Jun 14, 2013
Infidel and keni you are beating around the bush withou knowing Islam. Islam a religion of peace and equality. Qur'an did not mention killing of non believers without meaning rather killing is for those made bad mistakes againts our religion such as banning sacred places of worship, those clearly announce war aginst muslims and whoever want to inflict muslims but innocent non believers are intact their blood and property by the muslims that is what our Qur'an mentioned. Groups like alshabab, alqaida and so on have misunderstood the holy religion of Islam while they serve for thier own interest for example the kill and explode in islamic people and places. So don't judge islam on that groups. Islam allowed getting maried of four wifes and that is wise according to the men's covet about women but cristians allowed adultry, prostitution and same sex marriages like guys and lesbians. The bishops and pops mollest children and all the time we heard child abuses. Church is not allowing to you by brushing your theeth and bathing so how you can dare to talk about sanitation. Islam is true religion revealed by ALLAH so may the almmighty ALLAH give you the guidance. So may it be.
Mr peace

United States

#17 Jun 14, 2013
On the other hand I know jesus very well, jesus was the messenger and prophet of ALLAH who ALLAH mentioned in the holy Qur'an Uncountable times Jesus has told to his followers that there will come the last prophet and messenger of aLLAH after him who will be called Ahmed and ahmed was one of prohet mohamed's names. So we believe jesus but You don'nt know nothing about jesus except criss cross sign you wear.
Keni

Ethiopia

#18 Jun 14, 2013
Mr peace wrote:
Infidel and keni you are beating around the bush withou knowing Islam. Islam a religion of peace and equality. Qur'an did not mention killing of non believers without meaning rather killing is for those made bad mistakes againts our religion such as banning sacred places of worship, those clearly announce war aginst muslims and whoever want to inflict muslims but innocent non believers are intact their blood and property by the muslims that is what our Qur'an mentioned. Groups like alshabab, alqaida and so on have misunderstood the holy religion of Islam while they serve for thier own interest for example the kill and explode in islamic people and places. So don't judge islam on that groups. Islam allowed getting maried of four wifes and that is wise according to the men's covet about women but cristians allowed adultry, prostitution and same sex marriages like guys and lesbians. The bishops and pops mollest children and all the time we heard child abuses. Church is not allowing to you by brushing your theeth and bathing so how you can dare to talk about sanitation. Islam is true religion revealed by ALLAH so may the almmighty ALLAH give you the guidance. So may it be.
either way Quran allowed u to kill,even if it has meaning or not .how could God allow u to kill his creation ?weather we believe in him or not.he love us all even people's who believe in gods.God him self decide who shall be punished or not ? Quran contradict with nature.u said women's man covet ,this kind of illiterate ,nonsense idea can't has a place in 21century.have a dog to make ur covet.islam worst part is seeing a women like property.dont talk about things u don't know it's so shame full ask people and read Christians worst sin is adultery I know it is in Islam to but u gave it another name polygamy.i am not white ,ashamed of same sex marriage .i don't care am habesha(orthodox).amen Allah for giving me guidance and I pray for u to realize everything
MR PEACE

United States

#19 Jun 14, 2013
Keni since you know nothing about islam it is good for you to be silent, Qur'an is the pure speech of ALLAH which is free from contradiction because it was intact and a change had never made by muslims, While bible is not pure rather it was made amendments and finally it was transformed into nonsense book that is what you believe. In islam man can marry four women maximumly if can and behave them in an eqiutable manner other wise he musn't but cristians allowed prostitutes so a man can sleep with anew woman for every night without legal so which is better to have legal wives or sleep 100 with cristian prostitutes. I think the answer is clear. Whether you are habesha or white you have the same religion the cristianity therefore why did you say something about the same sex marriages, you say I don't care why? It is obviuos that you are turning a blind eye to the fact. Sorry for your ignorance. If adultry is a sin in cristian why you give a license to the women to trade their bodies in bars and pubs in terms of sexuality. If same sex marriages is ashamed why pops and churches are kept silent and don't talk about it. You are totally bewildered and astray. Really you need a bra to support your loosen breasts. It is good for such kind of you to be shut up their mouth.
MR PEACE

United States

#21 Jun 14, 2013
Keni, I hope you will understand the factuality and see the light and guidance of ALLAH one day, you live unhappy live, your vision and mission is only about in the world to make money to drink wine and to eat porks, nothing else. But islam their vision is to work both in the world and in hereafter by doing praying, pilgrimage, fasting, charity and avoiding adultry, drinking wine and whatever so bad. So I hope you will convert into muslim one day and get hook from yourself the darkness and astray you are walking through. May ALlAH GUIDE YOU to the right path my friend keni.
Ramses II

Cairo, Egypt

#22 Jun 14, 2013
Bloody Pop Corn wrote:
The Grandfather and Father and Mother of the founder of Islam call Mohammad were all Satanist worshipers. Even Muhammad was taken over by Demons when he was 8 years old and white foam saliva came out from his mouth during a Trance.
Islam is a Satanic Sect who Stoled believes from other Religion to create their own Islam Satanic Sect.
No a single 70 other Islamic Sects are Modarate and there will never be a Moderate Islma becuse they are all Satanic Sects who worship the same Fallen Angel call Prince of Persia and is known to the Muslims as Allah the Poofter.
Islam the Satanic Sect created by their Poofter Muhammad will be TOTALLY DESTROY soon enough.
Whose are your wishes, but the reality is 2,000 years ago there was no Catholics, protestants, Mormons, or even Muslims. There waere only Orthodox of which Coptics were a civilized majority! Right?!
Today my brother Muslims are one quarter of the world population and Copts are a dying breed that belongs to a sect that no one knows anymore! Putting this in context of your above theory, the "Demons!!" are doing a very good job my friend!! According to the current growth rate and spread of Islam 96% of the world will be Muslims in less than 1,000 years while your homosexual church pastors are busy gathering money and mulasting kids while fooling naive followers like you with stories about "Demons" and "Falling Angels"!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#23 Jun 14, 2013
Mr peace wrote:
Explain this verse:
SHAKIR: When Allah will say: O Isa son of Marium! Remember My favor on you and on your mother, when I strengthened you I with the holy Spirit, you spoke to the people in the cradle and I when of old age, and when I taught you the Book and the wisdom and the Taurat and the Injeel; and when you determined out of clay a thing like the form of a bird by My permission, then you breathed into it and it became a bird by My permission, and you healed the blind and the leprous by My permission; and when you brought forth the dead by My permission; and when I withheld the children of Israel from you when you came to them with clear arguments, but those who disbelieved among them said: This is nothing but clear enchantment.

Does this not say Jesus is God?
Only God can give life to creation.
And that says Jesus gave life to a clay bird
Basil Muhammad

Endeavour Hills, Australia

#24 Jun 14, 2013
Israel took in the Ethiopian Jews, why can't the USA accept more Christians from Ethiopia and Egypt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City Of Tolerance Called Venice Italy 8 min JIN 10
TF: There Goes Another Work of Art 14 min JIN 11
US downfall well on its way (Jan '13) 24 min PATRIOT_Who Loves... 15
Religion Isn't Responsible for Violence 29 min Hello 11
TF: Jeb ? NO MORE BUSHES in the WHITE HOUSE 29 min Be kind _shun pro... 1
TF: Women's HARASMENT in USA ----> (or: do Am... 44 min Rasuli ben Tejas 2
Maureen Lipman abandons Labour 48 min Darth Yoda 2
You will all accept islam 1 hr JIN 62
Why are muslims circumcised 1 hr Onelawforall 25
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr Causeless Rebellion 379,652
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 hr JOEL 203,914
Do Christians worship three gods? 2 hr Noetics 91

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE