Egypt: A New Dark Age Begins

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#778 May 27, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
crimes happen in all societies, i dont know why you keep focousing on it?
some honor killings happen by fanatics and its very rare cases
Because honor killings are promoted by the quran.
george whyte

London, UK

#780 Jun 18, 2013
Muslim Brotherhood has turned Egypt into another Islamic hellhole

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2013/06/18/musl...
Danny

Mississauga, Canada

#781 Jun 27, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Pyramids were built to show strength and they left as sign from ALLAH for all humans to see how more stronger people than us,were finished on ancient times.
they will remain as great sign for the last day of world
You fool- First read your history book. Pyramids are not built by Muslims or Allah. Parorahs are great kings and ancesters to Coptic Christians.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#782 Jun 27, 2013
Danny wrote:
<quoted text>
You fool- First read your history book. Pyramids are not built by Muslims or Allah. Parorahs are great kings and ancesters to Coptic Christians.
Lol, every good Egyptian Muslim knows the pyramids were built by giant humans.
george whyte

Barking, UK

#783 Jun 29, 2013
EGYPT: Deadly violence breaks out after Morsi’s nearly 3-hour speech does nothing to appease the opposition

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2013/06/28/egyp...
Youssuf

Tunisia

#784 Jun 29, 2013
American killed in Egypt.

http://www.google.nl/url...

"English teacher" my azz. He was a pedo and he met his deserved end.
Youssuf

Tunisia

#785 Jun 29, 2013
I thought you guys welcomed and applauded the departure of Mubarak?
Atheist Silurist

Manchester, UK

#786 Jun 29, 2013
Youssuf wrote:
I thought you guys welcomed and applauded the departure of Mubarak?
Islamic despots are your burden. I couldn't give two fcuks if they all ended up killing each other like they are in Syria.
Stop all aid and let it sink,it has no future anyway.
The only thing that islamic government brings is a digression back to the stone age. The only thing that can help Egypt is a secular government that severs the link of religion and state,but that is never going to happen,Egyptians had their chance,but because so many of the population are poisoned by islam they totally blew it,they elected themselves an islamic government that they deserve. The only thing left to do is to put on the TV news and watch the civil war unfold.There's nothing we can do about it,it's their burden and they'll have to deal with it themselves. But as sure as night will follows day,the bloodshed will be widespread. Until they dump that stupid fcuking religion,there will just be a continuum of sectarian violence that will last for the foreseeable future. I just hope they can get their act together before they annihilate themselves.
Zush

Sulaymaniyah, Iraq

#787 Jun 29, 2013
Well, we'll all soon enjoy fireworks in zionistan.

LoLoLoL

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#788 Jun 29, 2013
Youssuf wrote:
American killed in Egypt.
http://www.google.nl/url...
"English teacher" my azz. He was a pedo and he met his deserved end.

Hes killed by the liberal bastards that protest against president morsi

A guy from tamard movement stabbed him

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#789 Jun 29, 2013
Atheist Silurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Islamic despots are your burden. I couldn't give two fcuks if they all ended up killing each other like they are in Syria.
Stop all aid and let it sink,it has no future anyway.
The only thing that islamic government brings is a digression back to the stone age. The only thing that can help Egypt is a secular government that severs the link of religion and state,but that is never going to happen,Egyptians had their chance,but because so many of the population are poisoned by islam they totally blew it,they elected themselves an islamic government that they deserve. The only thing left to do is to put on the TV news and watch the civil war unfold.There's nothing we can do about it,it's their burden and they'll have to deal with it themselves. But as sure as night will follows day,the bloodshed will be widespread. Until they dump that stupid fcuking religion,there will just be a continuum of sectarian violence that will last for the foreseeable future. I just hope they can get their act together before they annihilate themselves.
Stupid monkey

Hes killed by your fans ( liberals and secularist people)

Islam has no role to do with killing that guy nor islamists

Its the anti-islamist people who killed him,they even raped dutch lady hours ago in tahrir

they are scumbags like you
Atheist Silurist

Manchester, UK

#790 Jun 29, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid monkey
Its the anti-islamist people who killed him,they even raped dutch lady hours ago in tahrir
At least you don't blame it on the Jews. Or is that coming next?

"Hes killed by your fans ( liberals and secularist people)"

My fans?

Liberal and secularist, as opposed to radical islamic fanatics?

It's no mystery to where Egypt is heading,and allah is not going to help you,he is the main problem. It's hard to imagine that people kill each other over myths and fairy tales and a non existent allah,but that's your religion for you.
Spout your mindless drivel while you can,because the Islamist will ban internet to you next, can't have those filthy liberal secularists hurting the feelings of the hyper sensitive mohammedans,they are likely to kill each other over even simple things like cartoon drawings of the madman mohammad or crappy low budget movie trailers on youtube.
The internet is incompatible with people with a stone age mentality,they just can't handle criticism of their religious affliction.
lets hope they don't silence the press,too,but they won't stop everybody reporting on the carnage to come.

Atheist Silurist

Manchester, UK

#791 Jun 29, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Hes killed by the liberal bastards that protest against president morsi
A guy from tamard movement stabbed him
And you know this for a fact,do you?

The young man that was stabbed to death made a grave misjudgement,he must have known that he was risking his life visiting a country that is on the brink of total collapse and civil war.
What must have been going through his mind when he decided to enter an islamic vipers pit,but it cost him his life. The only good thing that can come out of this is for it to stand as a warning to any potential tourists to Egypt are dicing with death.
Best to give an holiday to Egypt a miss,at-least for the next thousand years,the conflict should have settled down by then,but I wouldn't bet on it.
Atheist Silurist

Manchester, UK

#792 Jun 29, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid monkey
Are you sure it wasn't the Jews?
george whyte

London, UK

#794 Jul 1, 2013
Anarchy in Egypt: Eight are shot dead as protesters storm president's HQ demanding Morsi resign by tomorrow

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23522...
george whyte

London, UK

#795 Jul 1, 2013
Oops! Did the media forget to mention that the American student killed in weekend riots in Egypt, was Jewish?

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2013/07/01/oops...
MobileDick

Kansas City, MO

#796 Jul 1, 2013
george whyte wrote:
Oops! Did the media forget to mention that the American student killed in weekend riots in Egypt, was Jewish?
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2013/07/01/oops...
One less.

Why don't you also go to Egypt?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#797 Jul 2, 2013
MobileDick wrote:
<quoted text>
One less.
Why don't you also go to Egypt?
the truth hurts mussi boy.
PeaceBro

Chesapeake, OH

#798 Jul 2, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> did your dad molested you baby? Lol
Fun, frolics and laughing are banned in Islam.
No music. And treat dogs better than women. Stoning of adulterers.
No smiling in public unless at a stoning.
sharia law will ban the Wheel. All progress Haram.
All of Egypt must go to 12th Century under Morsi.
No tourists is golal. Zero tourism. No more jobs except in Mosque..
george whyte

Malmesbury, UK

#801 Nov 23, 2013
Hundreds of protesters flooded the streets and torched public trains in central Cairo Friday, with sporadic clashes breaking out between supporters of the deposed Muslim Brotherhood government and police forces, who deployed tear gas and live rounds breaking up the demonstrations.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2013/11/23/egyp...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 4 min Aristophanic Comedy 488,106
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 8 min rabbee yehoshooah... 250,952
Islamic tutor 'slipped his hand under a Koran t... 16 min jinxi 9
Poll The Best Muslim Debator (Nov '08) 16 min Latino against Trump 79
DY: Islam is THE truth because it is so compreh... 26 min Latino against Trump 14
allaha koum hai? Hindi main samjaien plz.......... (Dec '11) 30 min danish ali 52
Asylum seeker wants all family on benefits 46 min Yellow TOMSPINE 9
More from around the web