Egypt: A New Dark Age Begins
Atheist Silurist

Belfast, UK

#527 Feb 15, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>ur dum.i will have wive(s) someday stupad.allah(swa) willing inshallah. n i will b good provder 4 tham.my parant own busines in saudi i will someday work 4 tham.
stupad.allah?

YOU BLASPHEMER!

I'd cancel that trip to Saudi if I were you,if they find out you called allah,STUPAD!!,they'll stone you to death.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#528 Feb 15, 2013
Samantha09 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am curious when it comes to marriage in your country..
1. Are all marriages completely arranged?
2. Do you choose your partners? Or is it done by parents?
3. Do the females family have to give gifts to the husbands family?
no.no. n no.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#529 Feb 15, 2013
Samantha09 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am curious when it comes to marriage in your country..
1. Are all marriages completely arranged?
2. Do you choose your partners? Or is it done by parents?
3. Do the females family have to give gifts to the husbands family?
now question 4 u. do u understnad y cercumsisions r porformed in some muslims countys?mine u that r not mandatory.
Atheist Silurist

Belfast, UK

#530 Feb 15, 2013
Sily me,I forgot,the Saudis don't stone people to death for blasphemy nowadays,they publicly decapitate them instead.
Atheist Silurist

Belfast, UK

#531 Feb 15, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>now question 4 u. do u understnad y cercumsisions r porformed in some muslims countys?mine u that r not mandatory.
Do You think FGM,is repugnant and morally reprehensible?
The United Nations seem to think so, and anyone with a tiny bit of empathy,morality and compassion for that mater.
Atheist Silurist

Belfast, UK

#532 Feb 15, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
You atheist....no wonder
but correct your mind up
Abraham was not jew and jews don't follow his religion
Jews now follow the satan
"You atheist....no wonder"
I know,an atheist mind you. I wouldn't last five minutes in a despotic muslim country. Too many murdering islamic savages for my liking.
Max

Montréal, Canada

#533 Feb 15, 2013
I hope Islam and Sharia law is adopted in all arab countries in the world, but only the arab ones.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#534 Feb 15, 2013
Atheist Silurist wrote:
<quoted text>
its good tool used in keepnig socitys from experancing rot that west now is seeing.
Atheist Silurist

Belfast, UK

#535 Feb 15, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>its good tool used in keepnig socitys from experancing rot that west now is seeing.
The West would take a lot of rotting to reach the depraved depth of muslim countries that sanction the mutilation of its daughters genitals. How much more rotten and debouched can a society get?
I don't give two fcuks if it is not practiced by all muslims or even if it's a tradition or custom. Lets see it for what it is,a disgusting act of torturous cruelty perpetrated by scum of the earth.
By defending this practice you have demonstrated that you,too,are from the same cesspit whence the other scum crawled.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#536 Feb 15, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>now question 4 u. do u understnad y cercumsisions r porformed in some muslims countys?mine u that r not mandatory.
Hygienic reasons would be my guess.
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#537 Feb 15, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>its good tool used in keepnig socitys from experancing rot that west now is seeing.
Why not make FGM a punishment for bad sexual behavior instead of having this done to young girls who don't even know what a libido is yet? I don't condone it even then, but in your world that should be acceptable.
Atheist Silurist

Belfast, UK

#538 Feb 15, 2013
abba wrote:
Why not gauge their eyes out? If they can't see anyone they can't be tempted by Men's trouser bulge.

Time for a bit of deciphering.

"abba"

"its good tool used in keepnig socitys from experancing rot that west now is seeing."
Translation:
"It's a good tool for keeping society from experiencing the rot that the west is seeing"

Me:

The rot that the West is seeing is the rot coming out of Egypt,Syria,Tunisia,Iran,Mali, Iraq,Afghanistan,Pakistan..... ....
No amount of child mutilation is going to stop that rot,they are rotten to the core and ready to collapse in on themselves.
It is disturbing that you think that FGM can have any worth at all,any man that would sanction or carry out such torturous depraved and disgusting act on a young girl deserves to be tied down and have his cock and balls cut of with a broken bottle to experience for himself the barbarity they inflict on Women.

Any parent that inflicts FGM on any of their children should have their children removed and the parents should be prosecuted and jailed for child abuse and torture and placed on a sex offenders register for life,same as for child murderers and rapists?

Location hidden

#539 Feb 15, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>if u want 2 livein lude socity so be it than.ur poisend not me.
I believe you live in Florida, so from your argument, Florida is a good society and the UK is a lude society. I'm sure the residents of Florida are delighted you find it so.

Location hidden

#540 Feb 15, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>ur dum.i will have wive(s) someday stupad.allah(swa) willing inshallah. n i will b good provder 4 tham.my parant own busines in saudi i will someday work 4 tham.
excellent, I'm sure we all wish you a fond farewell as you PIss off back to your home land, shame you have learned nothing about freedom, peoples rights and decency while in America.

Location hidden

#541 Feb 15, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
You atheist....no wonder
but correct your mind up
Abraham was not jew and jews don't follow his religion
Jews now follow the satan
Just like muslims.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#542 Feb 15, 2013
Atheist Silurist wrote:
<quoted text>
The United Nations seem to think so, and anyone with a tiny bit of empathy,morality and compassion for that mater.
You wont get a coherent answer out of abba, he isn't capable.

If muslims believe that allah created people, then by changing his design by torturing women and girls with FGM, they are saying allah screwed up. Whoops! Too bad they aren't able to reason that out for themselves.

I'm so thankful that I wasn't born in an islamic craphole, and that I know there is no such creature as allah!

Location hidden

#543 Feb 15, 2013
abba wrote:
If it is not mandatory, then why has the Egyptian immam tried to make it legal again in Egypt? FGM should be banned world wide, If it was not mandatory in islam why do so many muslims in the west send their daughters to muslim countries to have it done. You see we come back to the teachings of mohamed being based on sex, rape, murder and the gratification of muslim mens unnatural base desires. How can you defend FGM? how can any one defend FGM? Only the mentaly ill like mohamed could even think of such a thing. islam is the cancer that needs be cut from the world.
Atheist Silurist

Barnsley, UK

#544 Feb 16, 2013
http://www.dailynewsegypt.com/2013/02/16/iran...

Iran offers Morsi guidance on building an Islamic state.

That's easy, All he needs to do is to murder all dissenters.
pretty much in the vein of what they're doing now.
Atheist Silurist

Barnsley, UK

#545 Feb 16, 2013
More than 90 percent of Egyptian girls are circumcised, according to official estimates.

Egypt: Court Strikes Down Challenge to FGM Criminalization.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201302041349.htm...
Atheist Silurist

Barnsley, UK

#546 Feb 16, 2013
abba wrote:
If FGM Is so affective at stopping lewd and immoral behavior,then why in country like Egypt,where 90 percent of girls are mutilated,has such a problem with rape and sexual harassment?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rate the LEADERS 15 min Sue 7
News Anti-Islam GOP survey alarms American Muslims 1 hr Faith 10
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr J_a_n 521,553
News North Texas Mosque Welcomes Public In to Learn ... 16 hr Ampman 23
US downfall well on its way (Jan '13) 19 hr Faith 51
Myenmar (Burma) chases out all Muslims. (Jan '14) 19 hr Faith 8
Israel Has The Right... Sun Khan 3
More from around the web