“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#422 Feb 13, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>shut up pig. ur startng 2 smell forim up with ur cr.p mouth. i heared that ur husbine rathar sleep in barn with horses than in him room with a swine. i donot blame him.now go cry 2 jules or ur mum.u askd 4 it with ur mouth now leve forim 2 islamic ppls
Poor little hook nosed arab. I'm glad I'm annoying you. You are powerless against KAFIR women you pimple faced monkey!
abba

Mesquite, NV

#423 Feb 13, 2013
ur a nasty smelly pig kafir.yes men will always have power over no mater what u say. woman
abba

Mesquite, NV

#424 Feb 13, 2013
American Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Of course they have to live to tell about that treatment
i hope ur husbine lives 2 tell bout ur hatenass.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#425 Feb 13, 2013
Atheist Silurist wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no justification for FGM,NONE! If you find justification for such a barbaric act from your book of myth and fables,your book of myths and fables sucks,BAD!
Would such a disgusting practice even exist if it wasn't for religious indoctrination?
hey stupad.its not a manditory islamic custom.i juss understnad y its porformed.if more socitys used this pratise there wuold b less ludnass.u cannot deni this
American Girl

Hamden, CT

#426 Feb 13, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>i hope ur husbine lives 2 tell bout ur hatenass.
Pretty unlikely - my family tends to live long healthy lives. Great grams lived to 96 and 103. I'll probably be here long after you're gone. LOL.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#427 Feb 13, 2013
Atheist Silurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats wrong with the idea of leaving children first to grow up,and them letting them decide for themselves what religion they may,or may not choose to follow. If they decide to to have their genitals mutilated when they reach adulthood,that would be their own decision,children should be afforded that right not to be branded for life.
this is the way 2 keep problams from first ocuring now insnot it?childran r not grownup r thay?
abba

Mesquite, NV

#428 Feb 13, 2013
American Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty unlikely - my family tends to live long healthy lives. Great grams lived to 96 and 103. I'll probably be here long after you're gone. LOL.
good.more years 4 you 2 be islamic
abba

Mesquite, NV

#429 Feb 13, 2013
Samantha09 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are ignorant! I do not speak to men like that- I only speak to pricks like that. Remember, you are not a man and I do not associate with pricks who hit- never have never will.
i think ur wrong.problly speek 2 all men that way.if ur marrad ur husbine hides from ur speek.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#430 Feb 13, 2013
taffman wrote:
<quoted text>
are you serious? male circumcision involves the cutting off of the foreskin, thats it, discomfort for a short time but that is all, female circumcision involves.
so u say mutalate men is ok? ur dum. its easyre 2 porform on girl an u cant cut off man part stupad. there wuold b no childran than.
george whyte

Market Rasen, UK

#431 Feb 13, 2013
The most often mentioned narration reports a debate between Muhammed and Um Habibah (or Um 'Atiyyah). This woman, known as an exciser of female slaves, was one of a group of women who had immigrated with Muhammed. Having seen her, Muhammad asked her if she kept practicing her profession. She answered affirmatively, adding: "unless it is forbidden, and you order me to stop doing it." Muhammed replied: "Yes, it is allowed. Come closer so I can teach you: if you cut, do not overdo it, because it brings more radiance to the face, and it is more pleasant for the husband."[38]

Abu Sahlieh further cited Muhammad as saying, "Circumcision is a sunna (tradition) for the men and makruma (honorable deed) for the women."[39]
george whyte

Market Rasen, UK

#432 Feb 13, 2013
Imam Mala Yassin Hakim Piskandi, although he holds a master's degree in Islamic jurisprudence, didn't get the memo. He here speaks of the Shafi'i school of Islamic law, which teaches this (with information on other schools in parentheses):

"Circumcision is obligatory (O: for both men and women. For men it consists of removing the prepuce from the penis, and for women, removing the prepuce (Ar. bazr) of the clitoris (n: not the clitoris itself, as some mistakenly assert).(A: Hanbalis hold that circumcision of women is not obligatory but sunna, while Hanafis consider it a mere courtesy to the husband.)" --'Umdat al-Salik e4.3

"Cleric Says Female Circumcision Recommended by Islam

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2010/12/islamic-cle...
abba

Mesquite, NV

#434 Feb 13, 2013
Thunder-Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor little hook nosed arab. I'm glad I'm annoying you. You are powerless against KAFIR women you pimple faced monkey!
u shuold have cercumsision also it wuold make ur libedo lower so u dont have any childran like u.mabe u wuold have staying off ur back more.oh.ur gonna cry. wawawa

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#435 Feb 13, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>u shuold have cercumsision also it wuold make ur libedo lower so u dont have any childran like u.mabe u wuold have staying off ur back more.oh.ur gonna cry. wawawa
Must be really hard for you to type with your mom tit in your mouth you hateful pig.
American Girl

Hamden, CT

#436 Feb 13, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>good.more years 4 you 2 be islamic
Finally you've managed to insult me. I could never regress so far as to become muslim. I've said it before - it would be better to be dead. I could never belong to any group thought my only purpose in life was to breed and entertain. I would never waste my life by becoming a muslim.
Atheist Silurist

Portadown, UK

#437 Feb 13, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>hey stupad.its not a manditory islamic custom.i juss understnad y its porformed.if more socitys used this pratise there wuold b less ludnass.u cannot deni this
It's a sick and twisted practice perpetrated by barbaric monsters with a stone age mentality. I'm sure people who lived in the stone age were not that cretinous.
Atheist Silurist

Portadown, UK

#438 Feb 13, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>this is the way 2 keep problams from first ocuring now insnot it?children r not grownup r thay?

No, They are not grown ups,and that's all the more reason not to brand them against their will when they have no way of defending themselves from treacherous cretins who wand to mutilate their genitals. FGM seems to be only a way of covering up men's inadequacies and ineptitude,emotional wimps that have no control over their sexual desires.
The joys of sex is about making the person you love cum. How can you do that with a women who has had her c*nt cut off?

Since: Feb 12

Oxford, UK

#439 Feb 13, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>so u say mutalate men is ok? ur dum. its easyre 2 porform on girl an u cant cut off man part stupad. there wuold b no childran than.
There is something radically wrong with you, Do you understand any thing I posted? Oh Im sorry I keep forgetting you are a muslim, perhaps you cant read properly, so I will make it easier for you. Cutting bits off children wrong. Get it!
Atheist Silurist

Portadown, UK

#440 Feb 13, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>hey stupad.its not a manditory islamic custom.i juss understnad y its porformed.if more socitys used this pratise there wuold b less ludnass.u cannot deni this
The issue whether it is mandatory or not is irrelevant,the crucks of the matter is that FGM is predominantly a muslim phenomenon.
Why is it so predominant in muslim cultures?
Atheist Silurist

Portadown, UK

#441 Feb 13, 2013
taffman wrote:
<quoted text>
There is something radically wrong with you, Do you understand any thing I posted? Oh Im sorry I keep forgetting you are a muslim, perhaps you cant read properly, so I will make it easier for you. Cutting bits off children wrong. Get it!
"so u say mutalate men is ok? ur dum. its easyre 2 porform on girl an u cant cut off man part stupad. there wuold b no childran than."

The depravity of these savages know no bounds. It's OK to mutilate women because they can still have kids, childbirth looks pretty painful as it is,without the added brutality they had suffered getting pregnant and trying to give birth with mutilated genitals.
How about the men not having to have sex at all? Maybe it would be a good idea to have their cocks cut off,reproduction can still be achieved by inserting a syringe into their testicles and extracting their sperm, I'm sure allah will replace their cocks when it's time for the orgy of the 72 virgins. Can't be much fun for the poor virgins,I hope they haven't been genitally mutilated.
Atheist Silurist

Portadown, UK

#442 Feb 13, 2013
American Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Finally you've managed to insult me. I could never regress so far as to become muslim. I've said it before - it would be better to be dead. I could never belong to any group thought my only purpose in life was to breed and entertain. I would never waste my life by becoming a muslim.
We are lucky we live in countries where we have the choice, in most muslim countries the don't have that luxury.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 6 min STEFANO COLONNA 202,562
I pick up dog shit using pages on the koran 9 min for a bright SUNN... 21
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 16 min chazmo 373,319
You muslims need to get out of the U.S.A 21 min IMAM OF RAQQA 13
Question for Orthodox Muslims 37 min DrBen 6
Jews: The Biggest Liars of the World. 2 hr Daniel 7
Shooting at opponents to extremism 2 hr Daniel 2

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE