Egypt: A New Dark Age Begins
abba

Mesquite, NV

#196 Dec 28, 2012
Taliban Killer wrote:
<quoted text> Why do you want to force islam on to everybody? And stop acting like John Wayne it's not working for you, but either way good day my friend.
no forse. just realistac.gonna happin thank allah(swa).an im NOT ur fiend muslim killar. go f urselve.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#197 Dec 29, 2012
abba wrote:
<quoted text>no forse. just realistac.gonna happin thank allah(swa).an im NOT ur fiend muslim killar. go f urselve.
Abba my friend, I will never, ever conform to Islamic belief.

PS, I love you as my friend and brother. Big hug.
Jai

Ashburn, VA

#198 Dec 29, 2012
Abba, fortunately or unfortunately in due time it seems we will have to nuke mecca or massacre 20-30 million zombies.You people are not leaving us with other options either.vo kahte haan na lato ke bhooth bato se nahi mante, lagta ha tumara harsh bhi waisa hi karna hoga.It's really sad that people can be brainwashed to such a level that it starts corroding their normal way of thinking.Thanks.
george whyte

London, UK

#199 Dec 30, 2012
Egypt will soon resume talks with the International Monetary Fund over a crucial $4.8bn (£3bn) loan to shore up the economy, the prime minister says.

Talks were suspended because of political turmoil over a new constitution.

PM Hisham Kandil was speaking as the Egyptian pound reportedly fell to a record low against the US dollar.

The central bank said the country's foreign reserves have dropped to "critical" levels.

Talks with the IMF were derailed amid large rallies organised by opponents of President Mohammed Morsi and his largely Islamist supporters, some of which turned violent. The constitution was approved by a referendum last week.

"We hope that there will not be any fundamental changes in our plan with the IMF because we will summon them in January so we resume discussions to go forward in the matter of the loan," Mr Kandil said.

Egypt is grappling with a crippling budget deficit and dwindling foreign reserves. The central bank has spent more than $20bn in foreign reserves to support the pound since a revolution against former President Hosni Mubarak in 2011.

Currency regime
The Egyptian pound hit a new low on Sunday of about 6.30 to the US dollar in unofficial trading after the central bank introduced a new currency regime, dealers told Reuters. The previous low for the pound was in October 2004 and was about 6.26 to the dollar.

Over the weekend, the central bank announced regular currency auctions, with the bank offering $75m at the maiden auction on Sunday.

The auctions are meant to slow the depletion of the country's foreign reserves.

The central bank also forbid corporate clients from withdrawing more than $30,000 in cash per day and announced it would charge individuals who buy foreign currencies an administrative fee of 1-2%, bankers said.

On Saturday, the central bank said its reserves, which stood at about $15bn at the end of November, had fallen to a critical level.
abba

Phoenix, AZ

#200 Dec 31, 2012
supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
Abba my friend, I will never, ever conform to Islamic belief.
PS, I love you as my friend and brother. Big hug.
on day of ur convertion u than will b brother.till than u r nothng but kafir scum
abba

Phoenix, AZ

#201 Dec 31, 2012
george whyte wrote:
Egypt will soon resume talks with the International Monetary Fund over a crucial $4.8bn (£3bn) loan to shore up the economy, the prime minister says.
PM Hisham Kandil was speaking as the Egyptian pound reportedly fell to a record low against the US dollar.
The central bank said the country's foreign reserves have dropped to "critical" levels.
Talks with the IMF were derailed amid large rallies organised by opponents of President Mohammed Morsi and his largely Islamist supporters, some of which turned violent. The constitution was approved by a referendum last week.
"We hope that there will not be any fundamental changes in our plan with the IMF because we will summon them in January so we resume discussions to go forward in the matter of the loan," Mr Kandil said.
Egypt is grappling with a crippling budget deficit and dwindling foreign reserves. The central bank has spent more than $20bn in foreign reserves to support the pound since a revolution against former President Hosni Mubarak in 2011.
Currency regime
The Egyptian pound hit a new low on Sunday of about 6.30 to the US dollar in unofficial trading after the central bank introduced a new currency regime, dealers told Reuters. The previous low for the pound was in October 2004 and was about 6.26 to the dollar.
Over the weekend, the central bank announced regular currency auctions, with the bank offering $75m at the maiden auction on Sunday.
The central bank also forbid corporate clients from withdrawing more than $30,000 in cash per day and announced it would charge individuals who buy foreign currencies an administrative fee of 1-2%, bankers said.
On Saturday, the central bank said its reserves, which stood at about $15bn at the end of November, had fallen to a critical level.
george shut up ur copypasting.ur dum.islam is truth 4 every1.get used 2 it.every1 cuold pate things in 2 u all day 2.

“not that tom!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#202 Dec 31, 2012
george whyte wrote:
Currency regime
Lol..They ain't seen nothing yet. High birth rates, no jobs , stagnant economies and Saudi Arabia buying up their fertile land to export Egyptian grown produce back to Saudi leaving Egyptians living on ever decreasing rations.
And the poor suckers think their allah will provide!! LOL.
Ever decreasing circles beckon!

“not that tom!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#203 Dec 31, 2012
abba wrote:
<quoted text>on day of ur convertion u than will b brother.till than u r nothng but kafir scum
Far better to be a Kaffir than a muslim sucker like you!
Stand up straight and instill some pride into your miserable begotten self!!

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

#204 Jan 1, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>on day of ur convertion u than will b brother.till than u r nothng but kafir scum
Love you more x x x

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#205 Jan 1, 2013
george whyte wrote:
Currency regime
Dont worry....george

attempts of kaffers to get egypt down will fail again

They failed to kill egypt politically.Now they turn to economical war on egypt but Egyptians is killing their attempt too

on first two days of campaign to revive egyptian economy

1.3 billion dollars were transfered from egyptians abroad

Even some non-egyptian arabs started to do it

Egypt is the HOPE!
PATRIOT

Carmel, ME

#206 Jan 1, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>haha.u couldnot stomp fly coward cowgirl.i will taech u islmic prayers wehn the time comes girl.haha.
I don't intend to stomp "fly coward cowgirl"-it's you and your goat herding sand ramblers I am going to put the boot to.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#207 Jan 1, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> Dont worry....george
attempts of kaffers to get egypt down will fail again
They failed to kill egypt politically.Now they turn to economical war on egypt but Egyptians is killing their attempt too
on first two days of campaign to revive egyptian economy
1.3 billion dollars were transfered from egyptians abroad
Even some non-egyptian arabs started to do it
Egypt is the HOPE!
Can some one else explain economics to egypt lad, I give up!.......No wait Ill try again, The Egyptian economy is based on tourism and agriculture, The agriculture dosent even support its self and you have no manufacturing base to mention, so Egypt relies on tourism to bring money in to the country so you can immport your goods and pay back your loans to the IMf etc. Because of all the unrest in the past year very few are going to Egypt on holliday so the knock on effect is, the debts and the interest grows every day. so no matter how much money comes from abroad all you are going to end up doing is throwing it in to the coffers of the banks, so this will lead you to a double debt because now you will also have to pay back the ones who transfered all this money from abroad and do you think they wont charge you interest?
You keep saying the west and Christians have tried to kill all your attempts to better yor selfs but you are wrong. The west and Christians have supported and given millions to Egypt, and it is because of this you had the chance to reach out for freedom. But what did you do eith it? you squandered it. You could have made a constitution like Turkey where every one muslim Buddist Hindu and Christian live as neibours, Instead you allowed the muslim brotherhood railroad the process and now you have a divided country where you will live in slavery for the rest of your life, you poor deluded fools. when you look back in a few years it will be interesting to see who you blame for the state you will find your self in, I bet it will be us, but it will be to us you will come begging when you are on your knees, If you think you can relly on other muslim countries to help you out forget it. Take a look at how much muslim countries gave to help other muslim countries out, even in times of disaster they gave a pitence, it was the west who dug in to their pockets to help, the tsunami, the earth quake in Pakistan, the earth quake in iran. muslim countries gave sweet F,A.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#208 Jan 1, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>george shut up ur copypasting.ur dum.islam is truth 4 every1.get used 2 it.every1 cuold pate things in 2 u all day 2.
I agree... dum.islam cant fault you.
george whyte

Alford, UK

#209 Jan 1, 2013
taffman wrote:
<quoted text>
Can some one else explain economics to egypt lad, I give up!.......No wait Ill try again, The Egyptian economy is based on tourism and agriculture, The agriculture dosent even support its self and you have no manufacturing base to mention, so Egypt relies on tourism to bring money in to the country so you can immport your goods and pay back your loans to the IMf etc. Because of all the unrest in the past year very few are going to Egypt on holliday so the knock on effect is, the debts and the interest grows every day. so no matter how much money comes from abroad all you are going to end up doing is throwing it in to the coffers of the banks, so this will lead you to a double debt because now you will also have to pay back the ones who transfered all this money from abroad and do you think they wont charge you interest?
You keep saying the west and Christians have tried to kill all your attempts to better yor selfs but you are wrong. The west and Christians have supported and given millions to Egypt, and it is because of this you had the chance to reach out for freedom. But what did you do eith it? you squandered it. You could have made a constitution like Turkey where every one muslim Buddist Hindu and Christian live as neibours, Instead you allowed the muslim brotherhood railroad the process and now you have a divided country where you will live in slavery for the rest of your life, you poor deluded fools. when you look back in a few years it will be interesting to see who you blame for the state you will find your self in, I bet it will be us, but it will be to us you will come begging when you are on your knees, If you think you can relly on other muslim countries to help you out forget it. Take a look at how much muslim countries gave to help other muslim countries out, even in times of disaster they gave a pitence, it was the west who dug in to their pockets to help, the tsunami, the earth quake in Pakistan, the earth quake in iran. muslim countries gave sweet F,A.
and the brother hood want to tear down the pyramides tooo..lol double whammy
george whyte

Alford, UK

#210 Jan 1, 2013
Security forces fire on anti-Muslim Brotherhood protesters in Tahrir Square

http://www.timesofisrael.com/gunmen-fire-on-p...

muslims killing muslims again,,,,

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

#211 Jan 1, 2013
george whyte wrote:
<quoted text>and the brother hood want to tear down the pyramides tooo..lol double whammy
Like this friendly chap, you mean?

http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/11...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#212 Jan 1, 2013
supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
Love you more x x x
lol!

:)

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#213 Jan 1, 2013
george whyte wrote:
<quoted text>and the brother hood want to tear down the pyramides tooo..lol double whammy
I hope they do at this point. I want to see E lad drown on some rubber dingy on his way to Europe. Love it when those muzzies drown on their way to conquer Kafir lands! LOL!!
abba

Phoenix, AZ

#214 Jan 2, 2013
Thunder-Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Love it when those muzzies drown on their way to conquer Kafir lands! LOL!!
unwonder y ur hated bigot.it will be graet day when u prostrate 2 allah(swa)

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#215 Jan 2, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>unwonder y ur hated bigot.it will be graet day when u prostrate 2 allah(swa)
Go fall over cliff loser! And you can get on your knees and kiss allah's prostate!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 9 min Kaybob 515,571
News Choosing to Stay in the Mormon Church Despite I... (Aug '16) 9 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 456
THERE was NO MOHAMADAN MUSLIMS in JESUS TIME! (Apr '16) 14 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 52
Manchester massacre _ who cares? 14 min Amp man 10
why does YOUR god punish non believers? (Apr '07) 18 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 285
Arabic Term WORD allah (SWT) means-> S-atan-> W... 28 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 4
4 friends slaughtered by muslims 50 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 2
More from around the web