Women Drivers Ban Protects Society f...

Women Drivers Ban Protects Society from 'Evil'

Posted in the Islam Forum

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#1 Nov 30, 2013
roflmao!!

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/11/29...

'The grand mufti of Saudi Arabia, speaking in Medina on Wednesday, said that the Saudi Arabian edict banning women from driving protected the country’s society from “evil.” Sheikh Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah al-Sheikh, said that the push to let women drive should not be "one of society's major concerns,” and urged for "the matter to be considered from the perspective of protecting society from evil" which, according to him, included letting women drive.'

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#2 Nov 30, 2013
In Islam, women are evil as they aren't allowed into Heaven or whatever the Muslims call their version of Heaven.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prophet MUHAMMAD (Sep '12) 3 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 2,085
News Faces of Islam 7 min george whyte 76
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 11 min See EU later 489,590
Thank you for calling me A FRIEND, Isreality. (Dec '11) 11 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 249
UK doors will close to Islam 13 min The Usual Suspect 79
The UK looking for ways to IGNORE referendum r... 24 min The Usual Suspect 7
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 28 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 762
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 hr Joel 252,863
More from around the web