Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 522254 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#200212 May 15, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
there is something wrong going on at the moment in humanity's collective sour... dehumanization. beastly instincts.
it's general Decadence.
They say the human civilization is devolving.
http://manfromatlan.blogspot.fr/2011/06/human...
IL Principe

Hørning, Denmark

#200213 May 15, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
oh my good gracious God!!! are you defending the perverts??
I see...
The German government plans to ban zoophilia — sex with animals — as part of an amendment to the country’s animal protection law, but faces a backlash from the country’s zoophile community, estimated to number over 100,000. They say there’s nothing wrong with consensual sex and that the true violations of animal rights are taking place in the farming industry.
“We see animals as partners and not as a means of gratification. We don’t force them to do anything.”
partners!!!
https://disinfo.com/2012/12/german-zoophiles-...
It wasn't necessary to have all these laws in the north until the immigration from south set in. I recommed you use google trends to examine where the highest interest in these perversions are sought:

Here are the countries where people seek "camelsex":

http://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=camel%...

Just an example.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#200214 May 15, 2013
IL Principe wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't necessary to have all these laws in the north until the immigration from south set in. I recommed you use google trends to examine where the highest interest in these perversions are sought:
Just an example.
And you are a Danish Transvestite Muslim Mullah CACA

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#200216 May 15, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Zoophilia is common in Bulgaria, Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Albania, Marcedonia, Romania, Turkey, Greece, all Middle Eastern countries and all the other smaller Balkan Countries.
-
1. Croatia
2. Serbia
3. Bosnia
4. Montenegro
5. Albania
6. Macedonia
7. Greece
8. Romania
9. Bulgaria
10. Turkey in Europe
You left out Washington DC

Dorchester , MA

#200217 May 15, 2013
xXNazir_ShahXx wrote:
<quoted text> for some reason whenever I hear that name all I think is Randy Marsh from South Park and how he took the biggest shit in the world LOL
How many Kourics was it?...

:-)
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

#200218 May 15, 2013
xXNazir_ShahXx wrote:
<quoted text> who lost their Greek spirit ?
the europeans.

Dorchester , MA

#200219 May 15, 2013
pen wrote:
WINNIPEG, Manitoba, May 14 (UPI)-- A man who beheaded a fellow Canadian bus passenger should be allowed to spend more supervised time in the outside world, his treatment team recommends.
Two psychiatrists taking care of Vince Li at the Selkirk Mental Health Center told a review board that Li has stopped having hallucinations and has been a model patient, the Canadian Broadcasting Corp. reported.
The 45-year-old Li was confined to the center after he was found not criminally responsible for beheading Tim McLean, 22, on a Greyhound bus in July 2008.
Li suffers from schizophrenia.
http://www.breitbart.com/system/wire/upiUPI-2...
Actually, Vince Li suffers from Islam.
http://www.nowpublic.com/world/update-greyhou...
As a Great American once said...

'There is no inSanity Clause'

The Colorado theater shooter will also be allowed to plead insanity

And also no doubt will be declared magically 'cured'...

He is needed by the Obamassiah to help confiscate weapons from the sane law abiding citizens...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#200220 May 15, 2013
I didn't want to bring this up again, but the tone of this conversation dictates....

http://www.examiner.com/article/donkey-shot-d...

Tru luv
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

#200221 May 15, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
They say the human civilization is devolving.
http://manfromatlan.blogspot.fr/2011/06/human...
Who's that Man of Atlan? I feel like I m on the same wavelength with him.

interesting.

Dorchester , MA

#200222 May 15, 2013
pen wrote:
WINNIPEG, Manitoba, May 14 (UPI)--
Li suffers from schizophrenia.
http://www.breitbart.com/system/wire/upiUPI-2...
Actually, Vince Li suffers from Islam.
http://www.nowpublic.com/world/update-greyhou...
The halal manner in which the murderer prepared his victim kind of left that islam thingie dangling right out there...

Thanks for the update...
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

#200223 May 15, 2013
IL Principe wrote:
<quoted text>
Just an example.
even so Principe your very interesting link only proves that something has been lost, conquered or just sold out .

At any rate the man by the name Michael Kiok, chairman of zoophile is definitely very German. not Pakistani or any other kind of muslim anyway.

""Kiok, 52, a university librarian from Münster, southern Germany, who lives with his 8½-year-old Alsatian called Cessie in what he calls a relationship, said zoophiles had been "put on the sacrificial altar of a lazy compromise". Estimating there are about 100,000 active zoophiles in Germany, he said the group remained deeply misunderstood. "We don't have anything to do with people who abuse animals," he said. "We only want what's best for the animal. "It cannot be that the mutually gratifying sexual contact between human and animal is forbidden because it's unfavourable to the species, but the abuse of animals in the agricultural industry continues."

He said he had received death threats from campaigners who were threatening to remove his dog. The protesters posted on Facebook that they had the addresses of 800 zoophiles and would campaign to have their pets taken from them.

Koik said he had been through years of therapy and despair due to his zoophilia, only discovering on the internet the "huge number of zoophiles, especially in the US," he said. "It was a relief to feel I wasn't a monster as I'd heard for much of my life," he said.

"therapy and despair"

not the only monster.. good thing he's got the so called "know thyself"
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#200225 May 15, 2013
Contrary to popular belief, filthy muslims are animal lovers.....

"Guidelines for sex with animals can be found in the writings of Ayatollah Khomeini. Two excerpts from his writings serve to clarify the matter.

"A man can have sex with sheep, cows and camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village; however, selling the meat to the next door village should be fine." Don't the buyers deserve a discount of some kind?

Khomeini's "Tahrirolvasyleh" fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990"

http://www.islam-watch.org/Others/Islamic-sex...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#200226 May 15, 2013
"LONDON (AP)— Seven men were convicted in London on Tuesday for sexually abusing underage girls, including one who was just 11, by plying them with alcohol and drugs before forcing them to commit sex acts......

Prosecutors said seven of the men on trial were of Pakistani descent and two had family roots in North Africa. Other recent high profile cases, including one in Rochdale that involved a similar sex ring, have also involved Pakistani men convicted of abusing young white girls, in some cases sparking ethnic tensions and protests."

Ain't "multiculturalism" grand?
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#200227 May 15, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
even so Principe your very interesting link only proves that something has been lost, conquered or just sold out .
At any rate the man by the name Michael Kiok, chairman of zoophile is definitely very German. not Pakistani or any other kind of muslim anyway.
""Kiok, 52, a university librarian from Münster, southern Germany, who lives with his 8½-year-old Alsatian called Cessie in what he calls a relationship, said zoophiles had been "put on the sacrificial altar of a lazy compromise". Estimating there are about 100,000 active zoophiles in Germany, he said the group remained deeply misunderstood. "We don't have anything to do with people who abuse animals," he said. "We only want what's best for the animal. "It cannot be that the mutually gratifying sexual contact between human and animal is forbidden because it's unfavourable to the species, but the abuse of animals in the agricultural industry continues."
He said he had received death threats from campaigners who were threatening to remove his dog. The protesters posted on Facebook that they had the addresses of 800 zoophiles and would campaign to have their pets taken from them.
Koik said he had been through years of therapy and despair due to his zoophilia, only discovering on the internet the "huge number of zoophiles, especially in the US," he said. "It was a relief to feel I wasn't a monster as I'd heard for much of my life," he said.
"therapy and despair"
not the only monster.. good thing he's got the so called "know thyself"
In other word Nina... what the zoophiles are doing in an open field in the middle east.... American and European are doing it in their bedrooms...I always knew it that Faith pathological love to her dog and her pandering to the coyotes and racoons was part of her zoophilia... I understand now why these atheist hates religion who state clearly that a woman should lie with a man and not with another woman or her dog...lol
These atheist are perverted and should be hanged...lol
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#200228 May 15, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
In other word Nina... what the zoophiles are doing in an open field in the middle east.... American and European are doing it in their bedrooms...I always knew it that Faith pathological love to her dog and her pandering to the coyotes and racoons was part of her zoophilia... I understand now why these atheist hates religion who state clearly that a woman should lie with a man and not with another woman or her dog...lol
These atheist are perverted and should be hanged...lol
Fck off, monkey.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#200229 May 15, 2013
So Khalid is in jail?
Faith wrote:
"LONDON (AP)— Seven men were convicted in London on Tuesday for sexually abusing underage girls, including one who was just 11, by plying them with alcohol and drugs before forcing them to commit sex acts......
Prosecutors said seven of the men on trial were of Pakistani descent and two had family roots in North Africa. Other recent high profile cases, including one in Rochdale that involved a similar sex ring, have also involved Pakistani men convicted of abusing young white girls, in some cases sparking ethnic tensions and protests."
Ain't "multiculturalism" grand?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#200230 May 15, 2013
"""These old bags are cartoons... they never had pleasure in their life ... they went through it without an essential organ for pleasure... they are dry and nobody want them even the looneys here look at them like the are part of Topix furniture... Poor Trisha...Poor Ravenclaw... I understand why the trolls dislike you for years...."

"Danetoo...you can get your RJ [rimjob]* by just going south on Santa Monica Blvd... at night....
Say hi to your felthy friends...Aisha the new convert and Trisha and Ravenclaw who lost lately their cl*ts... I fell sad for them..."

"don't listen to Trisha and Ravenclaw... since they had theirs cl*ts removed ... they feel going after every female in Topix...It's the nature of the beast....Poor Trisha... Poor Ravenclaw... hope one day they will find you a cure to be woman again..."
"You are already a sionist [email protected] you are just a shill who doesn't deserve raising a child in her house..." [to Faith]

." you don't deserve being a mother... you sionist shill ...selling to the sionist the most precious think that a 5 year old little girl will cherish... the integrity of her mother...
Algerian men give you the middle finger...sionist [email protected]" [to Faith]

"Nobody love you or your shill friends... you are hated by all ...christians moslems and jews... you are a shill ... everybody despise you shill...even your little girl will
despise you trailer trash..." [to Faith]

"You pos...always try to demeane female posters when you don't have arguments to oppose them... why you don't tone it down,,,ahole."
[to Baron]
---- Khaled (2013)

Khaled
Lake Forest, CA
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#1630341 hr ago

Hey... cartooni b!tch.... TopGirl read all the posts I wrote and she agree with me...All the girls who I performed a cl!terectomy deserved it... they were shills like you who were using the young African girl plight to use to bash moslems.... They did not want to stop when I told them to stop using it for propaganda... I (as a surgeon) performed a cl!terectomy to make them feel how these African girls felt and make them reminisce of their bad deed... I believe they learn their lesson....for D2... she is just a ... I let TG finish the sentence...lol
I forget to let you know...that Lena still hate you and she is waiting for your apology...lol

""topgirl
San Clemente, CA
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#1648792 hrs ago

Judged:333
and am gonna shoot that damn parrot CHTT, he just can't shut up that boring parrot, some parrot are nice and funny, but this one, many want to shoot that ulgy parrot.

He is most wanted ugly parrot people want to shoot down."

"topgirl
San Clemente, CA
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#1648852 hrs ago

Judged:333

ask Syriana she wil tell you she has sent me all those book and I took with me to CA and take it with me to beach to read in peace, but damn none sun now,. Can I borrow you gun Faith, want to shoot that fecked up black parrot CHTT he just can't shut up!!!! I know you don't like colored people, he is one of them. I respect all people of different skin color but not this one. Where you gun!!!, OK I let someone stanger see him and help me to shut that feck up, cause I can't shoot anyone even so hate them, can i use you to shoot him!!!"

Khaled
Lake Forest, CA
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#183967Tuesday Apr 9

Judged:111
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Fckng A ! Too bad they didn't get your father. America would not have to endure your stench, monkey.
You are a [email protected] faith... you are rotten from insid out... you will hear from me everyday day in and out... you [email protected]

Khaled
Lake Forest, CA
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#184044Tuesday Apr 9

Judged:222
atheist infidel cartOOni wrote:
<quoted text>true face of the islamic scumbag...but... he nice guy, just get perverted, stupid and angry.
Nice guy... You will be counting your teeth when I get you... ahole

Page (8783)
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#200231 May 15, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
So Khalid is in jail?
<quoted text>
If he's not, he will be soon.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#200232 May 15, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
So Khalid is in jail?
<quoted text>
No these men are SHTT'ead's cousins
danetoo

London, UK

#200233 May 15, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>No these men are SHTT'ead's cousins
his cousins are muslims now .. Pakistani and North African muslims ??

is THAT what you are saying?

While the worst atrocity in modern history is occurring in Syria, by muslims against muslims ..

you are still talking about jews ... and being racist against an englishman ..

But probably the atrocity in Syria, according to your mindset, is all the work of jews ... as both the rebel forces and Assad led forces are really jews in yamulkas in disguise ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Las Vegas Shooting 1 hr Devil And No More 58
The Bible has millions of errors & contradictio... Thu J_a_n 31
News White supremacists fly into white-hot rage at n... Oct 18 Handsome_awesome_... 3
Non-W*** Not Covered By Geneva Convention? Oct 18 Handsome_awesome_... 3
100000 errors in quran (May '15) Oct 18 LUKE 521
News Anti-Muslim bigotry has an official voice in Tr... Oct 17 Conservative Boot 359
News Lindsay Lohan, Islama s jewel: a I feel very ba... Oct 17 handsome_awesome_... 7
More from around the web