Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 489383 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Nina Q

Sérres, Greece

#197732 May 8, 2013
WhoIsYourDaddy wrote:
<quoted text>
You need a good fak.
you need 50 good faks to get normal

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#197733 May 8, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
oh.. and Milena.. fyromians ARE Bulgarians after alll arent they?
or are they SErbs? or Albanians? or Turks ?
They are Bulgarians but considering the fact they deny this I can't be held responsible for their actions.If you wish to transfer your anger on the Bulgarians in Bulgaria you can but that's not very wise.
atheist infidel

Hesperia, CA

#197734 May 8, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>The salient fact there is that there WERE "rail bombers" in the first place.
T.M.B......Typical muslim behavior.
i'm not sure who posted this... but its always so SPOT ON....

Asked of Muslim... Why did you steal that apple ?.

Muslim responds... What about all those who stole oranges ???.

FaithUSA

“TUEBOR”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#197735 May 8, 2013
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I guy who is a bee keeper. He said it relaxes him..LOL!
I was going to do that...I had the hive and everything, but I backed out at the last minute. There are so many orchards around here, you can buy honey anywhere without getting stung.
atheist infidel

Hesperia, CA

#197736 May 8, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't bellied anything.ALL MEN ARE PIGS!!!Argue that!!!!
no actual insult intended for actual pigs, right ?

“ I've never”

Since: Sep 11

faked a sarcasm in my life

#197737 May 8, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!!! why dont you tell the audience here where you derive your ...knowledge about my "unresolved love issues, submission and break up" Plus my not having a job, or a life? or my being easterner and ..what else? oh ya that greece is no europe ..
come on ... tell the audience here
anyone can talk bulsht why not you too huh? It's easy especially when you have NOTHING eslse but bulsht to say!!
how typicallly Turkish !!!
did you say you were American ? are y ou sure they want you to represent them?
chuckles!
Are you missing Turker or other Turkish guys?
I do represent Americans.. chuckles.. because I am one. Chuckles.. and you cannot get over it I guess..
You are just lower yourself to the hole.. you lost your logic and now you just throwing air punches.
I still don't care you want to argue and I don't care. So stop the bullshit and find someone else to argue.

FaithUSA

“TUEBOR”

Michigan

#197738 May 8, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're having anaphylaxis Benadryl won't save you.You need epipen and still an ambulance because you need SoluMedrol IV and then Benadryl.
It depends on how many times I get stung and where on my body. If I get it on the hand or ankle, I don't freak out. But if I get it all over the face....then it's bad. It seems like it has gotten worse over time. Mostly I try to avoid them, but living on a farm...
atheist infidel

Hesperia, CA

#197739 May 8, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>Yellow jackets are the muslims of the animal kingdom. They are ugly, they attack the innocent and they serve no purpose what so ever. The Air Force should try starting fluid on the filthy muslims.
ah so.... The other, white crispness.
atheist infidel

Hesperia, CA

#197740 May 8, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're having anaphylaxis Benadryl won't save you.You need epipen and still an ambulance because you need SoluMedrol IV and then Benadryl.
Buzz KILL !

get it, buzz..........

FaithUSA

“TUEBOR”

Michigan

#197741 May 8, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>poor Freddy, well at least they treated him with the respect he deserved by airlifting the hero, in desperate need of medical attention, while the islamic douchebag lie rotting... too bad, not bleeding to death...
RIP Freddy !
http://dinahlord.typepad.com/dinah_lord/2009/...
I'm going to hang a picture of Freddy in my barn. A true American hero.

“ I've never”

#197742 May 8, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
They are Bulgarians but considering the fact they deny this I can't be held responsible for their actions.If you wish to transfer your anger on the Bulgarians in Bulgaria you can but that's not very wise.
So why do Greeks call them Turkoslavs? I love this made up nations based on combination of races.
too much tribalism in the Balkans. To me is main reason for why so much unrest in the area.
Nina Q

Sérres, Greece

#197743 May 8, 2013
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah as I told you .. obsessed! You can't even forget Simge I see. Compare yourself.. since they are so unworthy you should compare yourself and make sure Jan the Bible thumper who is married to Mollah's daughter can see it.. well why are histerical if they not worthy is the question one might ask.
have you ask that question to yourself?
No, wait let's go back to Sultan Suleyman ..ha ha
stick to your bitter reality which you tried to present here beautified..

Turkey’s murder rate for women increased 1400% as the Islamist AKP party solidified its group on the formerly secular nation.

http://www.voanews.com/content/turkeys-murder...

all the rest.. is.. turkish crap to hide your embarrassment.

stick to the facts and spare us your desperate attempts to psychoanalyze me. I think you made a fool of yourself for ever
atheist infidel

Hesperia, CA

#197746 May 8, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>I'm going to hang a picture of Freddy in my barn. A true American hero.
i use him as a moniker in one of my nics.....
atheist infidel

Hesperia, CA

#197747 May 8, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think they can survive in Michigan. Someone told me they produce more honey than the regular honeybees.
I didn't hear whether or not African bees were dying off like the regular bees.
They only started getting violent when they became islamified... muslims did it.

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#197748 May 8, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
in english.. the phrase for when one gets very angry is
i see red..
in greek yeah in greek for greeks know better than many here , the phrase is
" I become a Turk"
one pic a thousand words;
http://s1.directupload.net/images/110615/qn52...
Did a hair peek out of her hibachi?...

“ I've never”

#197749 May 8, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
stick to your bitter reality which you tried to present here beautified..
Turkey’s murder rate for women increased 1400% as the Islamist AKP party solidified its group on the formerly secular nation.
http://www.voanews.com/content/turkeys-murder...
all the rest.. is.. turkish crap to hide your embarrassment.
stick to the facts and spare us your desperate attempts to psychoanalyze me. I think you made a fool of yourself for ever
I think there is one fool is here and that is you. But hey you brought that upon yourself.
Conveniently, for just to argue, you forgot I actually said something about that this morning.
but hey something for you argue hystericaly.. argue Nina! You got nothing else to do.
and tell me you determine who is who.. chuckles

Dorchester , MA

#197750 May 8, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>And you are a black refugee living in my country!
I thought you lived in Oh, Canadah?...
Nina Q

Sérres, Greece

#197751 May 8, 2013
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah as I told you .. obsessed! You can't even forget Simge I see.....ha ha
tell me something please.. are you really that stupid and ridiculous or do you pretend to be?

let me show you how easy it is to .. retrieve some interesting posts..

you just go back to Turkey's Rise in the Balkans thread page 1, 10 500 any random page and you start fishing the .. gems.

you must be really embarrassed . who can blame you when you tried to sell us a .. secular Turkey here and were proven a ridiculous liar!

http://s1.directupload.net/images/110615/qn52...
Nina Q

Sérres, Greece

#197752 May 8, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting...
Cops had to stop my brothers and me from going after sis' troll...
First sis stopped me...
the old
he nice guy
he just angry
he not really mean it
he promise he not do it again
hahah you're funny chazmo ..

Dorchester , MA

#197753 May 8, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>How is Jesus the first and the last? He came 2000 years ago in the middle of history. He is a "new god, who came newly up whom your fathers feared not" The God of the Jews is the first and the last and has proven it by the re enactment of the story of Adam and Eve. God would come to earth in the last days, not the middle.
Jesus and his brothers fixed my roof...

Great carpenters...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 5 min KAB 252,793
News The Jihadi's Dilemma 7 min The unexamined life 1
New Poster using many Alias Monikers.. BEWARE. 24 min ImFree2Choose 15
News Reject Anti-Islam Groups, Collaborators - Najib 32 min Submit or die 1
why do guys look at me even in ramadan 32 min haiiana15 5
News Oklahoma Lawmaker Shares Article Arguing Islam ... 1 hr Anymay 134
BREXIT WINS, Islam Loses. 1 hr Mahmood 28
UK doors will close to Islam 1 hr Mahmood 62
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 3 hr Ibn Ali Qatari 592
More from around the web