Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 514129 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

socci

Plattsburg, MO

#197266 May 7, 2013
Faith wrote:
"An Oregon man has been arrested for molesting a horse. Police say Antonio (Tony) J. Hall-Rivas, age 47, repeatedly sneaked into his neighbor’s barn and sexually assaulted her gelding horse.
The horse’s owner became suspicious when she found a man running out of her barn one morning. He was in the process of pulling up his pants. She saw the man on a few other occasions, but could not identify him as anyone she knew.
The woman contacted authorities, as she found evidence that the man was molesting her horse. It took authorities several months to catch the man as he always ran away before they arrived.
Police installed a monitoring camera that captured footage of the man sneaking into the barn and sexually assaulting the horse, but they were still unable to identify who he was.
As reported by KPTV, the man was in the process of running away one morning, when he dropped his hat in the woman’s yard. Police were able to recover DNA from the hat and identify Hall-Rivas as the man molesting the horse.
KOIN reports that Hall-Rivas was arrested on five counts of burglary, trespass, and sexual abuse of an animal. While in custody, he admitted to police that he had been molesting the horse for a period of eight months.
He reportedly told police that the first time he tried to touch the horse it kicked him. The kick frightened him and kept him away for a while, but he eventually went back. He stated that he could not recall how many times he molested the horse.
Detectives are reportedly trying to determine if Hall-Rivas molested another horse which was stored in the same barn.
Hall-Rivas is currently being held on $2,000 bond pending the grand jury’s decision on his indictment. He will return to court on April 16. He has not explained what motivated him to molest his neighbor’s horse."
Multiculturalism.

This happens the world over. We only hear about USA animal sex. It is anti-family propaganda, IMO.

Who cares what this idiot does with a horse.
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#197267 May 7, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine is 5) by far
"Too many good docs are getting out of the business.
Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love
with women all across this country."
Hilarious, I skipped through that one. Wonder if Laura has anything to do with the impression
socci

Plattsburg, MO

#197268 May 7, 2013
socci wrote:
Russia welcomes Syrian refugees...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =JWeiyHK9acYXX
USA too
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#197269 May 7, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine is 5) by far
"Too many good docs are getting out of the business.
Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love
with women all across this country."
They moved on to Vet. practice
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#197270 May 7, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
Thank God I live in Canada and in the US.
Shame on you Cleveland
Yes, Thank God indeed.
The criminal was not American. He was Puerto Rican.
YTube

AOL

#197272 May 7, 2013

--- Bible PROOF 1.5 BIL MUSLIMS to die ---

http://youtu.be/n7ok0g8iwJI

ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#197273 May 7, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, Thank God indeed.
did you lose that one ?

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#197274 May 7, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
How much do you charge?
Direct this question to your mother.

East of Eden

#197275 May 7, 2013
Alter ego wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know your colleagues huh?
Colleagues?Bre fayromski,why do you tell on yourself like that?But again,you can't escape your Bulgarian language,LMAO!
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#197276 May 7, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, Thank God indeed.
How about james Holmes the red hired all american guy, are you going to lose Colorado now.In couple of weeks nothing will remain

East of Eden

#197277 May 7, 2013
Alter ego wrote:
<quoted text>
Chazzy do me a favor.
Cut the braf ,it damages your brain cells
Bravo,Fayromski!You finally did it.You're officially an international laughing stock.

East of Eden

#197278 May 7, 2013
Alter ego wrote:
<quoted text>
I fack you and you like it.
In your dreams maybe.

East of Eden

#197279 May 7, 2013
Alter ego wrote:
<quoted text>
How old are you?5?
Not the best defense for your spelling errors.

East of Eden

#197280 May 7, 2013
Fck greek-cyprots wrote:
Milena N is in love with me;)
Dream on,but you gotta know it wouldn't fix your debility.

East of Eden

#197281 May 7, 2013
Fck greek-cyprots wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing
I don't care either but just so you know boys who were a laughing stock never interested me.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#197282 May 7, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
How about james Holmes the red hired all american guy, are you going to lose Colorado now.In couple of weeks nothing will remain
He was a nut. How about the filthy muslims that commit mass murder on a daily basis in every corner of the world for the sake of their demonic "god"? Of course, you don't have a rational answer. There is no rationality to your gutter "religion".

East of Eden

#197283 May 7, 2013
Yannis_21 wrote:
<quoted text>
A bussinesman that stays online 24/7.
He's as businessman as much as he has "batlers",LMAO!
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#197284 May 7, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>He was a nut. How about the filthy muslims that commit mass murder on a daily basis in every corner of the world for the sake of their demonic "god"? Of course, you don't have a rational answer. There is no rationality to your gutter "religion".
They are as loonies as yours. Nothing to do with religion, demoness
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#197285 May 7, 2013
"DEERFIELD BEACH, FL – Shortly after Edward Archbold won a cockroach eating contest at Ben Siegel Reptile Store, he collapsed in front of the store and died.

The 32-year-old had been participating the store’s second annual Midnight Madness sale that included a cockroach eating contest. The winner of the contest would be the proud owner of an $850 Ivory ball python which, if he won it, Archbold had planned on selling to the friend who brought him there.

Around 30 people were compteting for the python, but Archbold was victorious after downing dozens of cockroaches and worms. His victory was short lived, however, as after the contest was over Archbold became ill and started throwing up. I have seen some horrific vomit in my life, some of it my own, but just thinking of what came back out of Archbold’s mouth almost trips my gag reflex.

Paramedics ended up being called to the scene after Archbold collapsed in front of the store. He was taken to the hospital where he was later pronounced dead. Currently, the cause of Archbold’s death is a mystery, but hopefully that will be resolved whenever his autopsy report is complete.…"

I guess the lure of winning a python was worth the stretch. I'm guessing this guy had a tattoo or two.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#197286 May 7, 2013
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti ...

The Method to the Post 9/11 Madness

By David Swanson

September 11, 2012 "Information Clearing House" -- To your average educated careful consumer of U.S. news media, our militarism looks like ad hoc reactionary responses. A crisis flairs up here. We “intervene” there. An irrational foreign dictator threatens the peace over yonder. We get into wars because we have no choice, and then continue them because ending them would be somehow even worse than continuing them.

In fact, there is a method to the madness. I don’t mean just the pressure that President Eisenhower warned us would be created by massive military spending. I mean that the war planners have planned far ahead. They have lists of upcoming wars.(In 2001, according toWesley Clark the Pentagon sought wars in the coming years with Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, and Iran. Tony Blair independently confirmed a similar list.) They invent the public excuses for those wars as the need arises. The actual motivations are not humanitarian, but driven by a crazed desire to dominate the world’s economies, waterways, and fossil fuels.

The papers of the 1990s pro-war think tank, the Project for the New American Century, fit with and explain what the United States and NATO and their allies have done for the past 11 years far better than President Bush’s speech given on the wreckage of the World Trade Center or anything announced by the White House right up through President Obama’s latest campaign speeches this week.

A new book called “The Globalization of NATO” by Mahdi Darius Nazemroaya traces the development of NATO, from a supposedly defensive and North Atlantic organization, into an aggressive and global one, albeit one with some deep internal rivalries and tensions.

World War II never ended. The Nazi scientists were brought to the United States to continue developing weapons. Secret forces were left behind, within European governments (“Gladio” is the well-known name of the force in Italy), where they killed and lied in support of right-leaning governments for decades, and in support of NATO’s strength and unity.

“The Globalization of NATO” looks not only at NATO’s 1990s wars in Yugoslavia, but at the U.S. machinations during the 1980s that led to conflict there. As Nazemroaya notes, in 2009, the U.S. eagerly pointed out that the language of Moldova is essentially Romanian, but had when useful in the 1990s tried to claim that the Serbo-Croatian of Bosnia was a different language from the Serbo-Croatian of Serbia. Such claims, like outrage at human rights abuses in Syria and Iran but not in Bahrain or Saudi Arabia, are opportunistic.

When U.S. Secretary of State Madeleine Albright learned of a massacre in a Kosovan village, Racak, she delightedly exclaimed,“Spring has come early!” NATO was able to begin its campaign of “humanitarian wars” with massive bombing of civilians. But the enemy wasn’t the people of Yugoslavia. The enemies were Russia and China and Iran. They are the enemies today. In 1999, NATO bombed the Chinese embassy in Belgrade, and that same Wesley Clark ordered British and French troops to attack the Russian military. Luckily, those troops refused that order, not wanting to be pawns in a game that risky.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Will Islam Inherit the Earth? 1 hr WelbyMD 187
Q 46:12 & 5:48- Holy Bible CONFIRMED by EVIL Quran 2 hr Mohamad D NECROP... 3
BREAKING-Kuwaiti PRINCE Abdullah CONVERTED to X... 3 hr XtianityDlast Hope 5
KEEP the MUSLIMS OUT OF USA & EUROPE! 3 hr XtianityDlast Hope 6
News Does Trump have us all fooled with his anti-Isl... 6 hr just Jay _ for my... 1
News Islamic romance novels set hearts aflutter in B... 7 hr chazmo jr 4
Poll Is Tom W. Fontaine Pittsfield Ma, Full Of Sh-it? (Dec '15) 8 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 69
More from around the web