Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 454472 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#197015 May 6, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm with you here...
Since when and to who is it actually important to know which fake poster is which other fake poster...who cares
As far as chazmo is concerned...
They are all Ginnie the gay islamist muslim...
And let all 236 of them laugh all the way to their den where they fantasize about old men...
the flacid kokkie lover that he is.

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#197016 May 6, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0rOHPcvCShAXX
Or we could include the Ginnies...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
YTube

AOL

#197017 May 6, 2013

p r o o f_____1.5 BIL MUSLIMS shortly to die

http://youtu.be/n7ok0g8iwJI

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#197018 May 6, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
but you dont KNOW that ancient macedonians were Greek?
like I said.. it speaks volumes!:))
The only thing that speaks in volumes that comes out of your postings, is your stupid postings.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#197019 May 6, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
that was your answer to my words:
Nina Q wrote:
yeah.. Australian from fyroSkopje. Quit the games any more .Have mercy on yourself . YOu've been busted!You and all your other selves.
when you get cornered you ooze that malice that shows your background.. to me you sound VERY ISLAMIC DEEP DOWN.
-
allahu akbar

Dorchester , MA

#197020 May 6, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
:)) enjoy your day Tiger and all people.
http://youtu.be/X9DOtuPLqNI
Great morning to you Nina...:-)

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#197021 May 6, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries:-)
Home is where the heart is.
I was born and raised here. Lived in London, Sudbury, Napanee and a small town in northern Manitoba while growing up. Have good memories of each place but Alberta will always be home.
Lol, glad to know I wasn't stepping on your toes there PPH.:)

All I can say is....at least it's not Edmonton. Hahahah.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#197022 May 6, 2013
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti ...

Attack "Imminent."
Report: Documents Disclose 9/11 Warnings

By Matt Vasilogambros

September 11, 2012 "Yahoo News" -- Documents show the U.S. was given more warnings about potential terrorist attacks in the weeks leading up to 9/11, writes Vanity Fair contributing editor Kurt Eichenwald in a New York Times op-ed.

The documents predate the presidential daily briefing on Aug. 6, 2001, which said,“Bin Laden Determined to Strike in U.S.”

“The administration’s reaction to what Mr. Bush was told in the weeks before that infamous briefing reflected significantly more negligence than has been disclosed,” he wrote.“In other words, the Aug. 6 document, for all of the controversy it provoked, is not nearly as shocking as the briefs that came before it.”

The direct warnings to Bush, he writes, date back to the spring of 2001. On May 1, the CIA told the White House that there was “a group presently in the United States” that was planning an attack. On June 22, a daily briefing described the attack as "imminent." Administration officials, however, dismissed the warnings, saying that Osama bin Laden was merely feigning an attack to distract the U.S. from efforts against Saddam Hussein in Iraq.

“Intelligence officials, these sources said, protested that the idea of Bin Laden, an Islamic fundamentalist, conspiring with Mr. Hussein, an Iraqi secularist, was ridiculous, but the neoconservatives’ suspicions were nevertheless carrying the day,” Eichenwald wrote.“In response, the CIA prepared an analysis that all but pleaded with the White House to accept that the danger from Bin Laden was real.”

Briefings on June 29, July 1, and July 24 carried similar warnings. On July 9, Eichenwald writes, one official suggested staff members of the CIA Counterterrorism Center “put in for a transfer so that somebody else would be responsible when the attack took place.”

“[The Bush administration] got this information and they weren't looking at it in the context of here's this huge threat that's developed,” Eichenwald said on MSNBC’s Morning Joe.“Look at what the Pentagon said,‘What's the nation state that's backing them? Oh, we think it's Iraq.’ And so, it was a frame of mind that was not unreasonable for them to have because they hadn't been getting the intelligence until very recently about the evolution and change of al-Qaida.”
Eichenwald, however, was criticized by former New York Gov. George Pataki, a Republican, for writing the piece.

“I think this is incredibly unfortunate,” he said on Morning Joe, adding that, "I think is incredibly unfair and a disservice to history.”
Eichenwald wrote a book,“500 Days: Secrets and Lies in the Terror Wars,” describing the intelligence briefings and actions taken by the Bush administration before and after the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#197023 May 6, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Or we could include the Ginnies...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dYLk34GCXboXX
But I counted more than 236.:)
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#197024 May 6, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember a time in the not too distant past when we could openly show that we were carrying a concealed knife on any airplane...
Now I can't even walk into a courthouse with a pocketknife smaller than my pinkie...
I thank islam daily
See, neither were you stabbed nor stabbed anybody.
By the way why do you go to the courthouse that often?
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#197025 May 6, 2013
babushka wrote:
Jan is going to Iran to preach to women. Instead he will stop at Turkey, see topless Turkish women and will have convert to Islam.. the poor naive Duch boy!
Hot blooded turkish women do not cate for noodles

Dorchester , MA

#197026 May 6, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
See, neither were you stabbed nor stabbed anybody.
By the way why do you go to the courthouse that often?
Business

Dorchester , MA

#197027 May 6, 2013
Ginnie_the_Gay_islamist_Poesin g_as_Chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your problem with Muslims nina?you are really obssesed with Islam,you dream Islam even in your dreams or should i say nightmares???some Muslims beat their wife but only the hardcore ones.
At least Muslim people are good people.
In western societies some children have sex at 13,men and women change their partners after 2 weeks and they spend their nighs at parties ,children grew up alone while their parents are too busy to deal with them,60/100 of people are in drugs etc.at least Muslim people grow up in traditional families.
Yes yes yes Ginnie...

Some in western societies have sex earlier than they should...

And are not forced to marry old men...

While at 13 in islamist societies, children are suicide murdering and shooting rockets at Jews...

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#197028 May 6, 2013
I HATE GREEKS wrote:
Milana is a fake belgian and Nina is a fake greek.a real greek and a real bulgarian cant be friends.-
Have I ever claimed to be a Belgian?Ebati tapanarina!

East of Eden

#197029 May 6, 2013
I HATE GREEKS wrote:
Jan i dont want to tell here where i am from.repsect it please.
We already know where you're from,fucktard.

East of Eden

#197030 May 6, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Are you shamed where you come from?
-
Jan is proud to be Dutch.
-
I am proud to be Australian.
-
Those that proclaim to be an American and than mentions in the same breath, but I am also Bulgarian, or where ever else they come from.
-
That to me is a false person.
-
You are either one of the other.
-
Freedom fighter comes up with the same crap.
Freedom fighter will tell you that he is an Australian but he goes and celebrate the inauguration of the new King.
He reckons if Prince Charles and Camella can be there to celebrate the inauguration of the new King, so can he as an Australian.
I know you're slow so I'll repeat it for you.I've never claimed to be American because I'm not.I am Bulgarian citizen.I don't have American passport.So,when I say I'm Bulgarian it means exactly that.
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#197031 May 6, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Snitch.:)
sure, blame the messenger

East of Eden

#197032 May 6, 2013
Jazzmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Fck off
Sorry,Jizzmo but you're the impostor here.So,you fck off.

East of Eden

#197033 May 6, 2013
Jazzmo wrote:
<quoted text>
No i cant do that rre curva.
Don't play innocent.We know you.Re magare!

East of Eden

#197034 May 6, 2013
Jazzmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont lie ,I know you like me;)
I don't know you to like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muhammed was a brilliant man 2 min The_Prophet_Lied 76
Happy July 4, America ! 3 min Goddess Gaia 65
What would you do with him? 6 min The_Prophet_Lied 7
News Media asked to be even more respectful of Islam... (Apr '14) 7 min supersonic boom 65
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 27 min Frijoles 225,936
Jesus Christ was a Palestinian Muslim. 33 min Baron44 738
News Obama: We'll 'Prevail' Over ISIS - But Won't Wa... 35 min sandy1 3
The Biggest Lie: Holocaust. 1 hr supersonic boom 963
DY: this FORUM IS NOW DEFUNCT 1 hr The_Prophet_Lied 44
More from around the web