Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 377,928

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story

“Aposkotison me!”

Since: Jan 11

Athina

#196930 May 6, 2013
alter ego wrote:
I don't have 236 nicks re malaka.
You have more??????????
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

#196931 May 6, 2013
Chazmo junior wrote:
<quoted text>
Nina is blonDe?How do you know it?Have you met her?Is she beautifl?How old is she?
what the heck!!
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#196932 May 6, 2013
jizzed ego wrote:
Fak you all!!!!!
Boring clowns!!!!
are you leaving ??? you pathetically despised as usual fcuk...

Oh and fcuk all your nics, too... jizzwad
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#196934 May 6, 2013
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
Your masturbation causing earthquakes?
I would expect as much from someone of your vulgar species.
The Earthquake story and the masturbation story are two separate instances demonstrating the complete irrationality and perversity of islam.
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#196935 May 6, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
ah god bless you infidelo but why do you too call me blonde? dont you see my long brown hair? oh well when you can see it I mean.:)
err......... i was just pandering... I blame TTT... and well, i didnt want to hurt Lena, by calling you my fave greek... since i was already committed. And ther was that pic you posted....so blond and fave'd you are...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#196936 May 6, 2013
"Egypt: An Egyptian mother set fire to herself and her two daughters as she could not bear their ‘misconduct’ of going out and coming late as it ‘spoiled the family’s reputation’ among the neighbors, reported Sada Al Balad newspaper."

The muslim version of getting grounded.
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#196937 May 6, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really, but I need to earn a living so that entails compromise.:)
Hbu? How is the land of Cyril and Methodius?
in the words of the former most funniest jew in america, mel brooks.

work work work....
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#196938 May 6, 2013
Yannis_21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Without semantics there would babies.
Specially on ships.
i think ur looking for ..."some antics"
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

#196939 May 6, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>and then, you remind me what a racist obsessed idiot you really are.
that's how I am . I tell the obsessed idle idiot to go and find a job so that he 'll spare us some growls here.. topix is not a zoo.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#196940 May 6, 2013
"On Saturday afternoon, a group of 30 to 40 people attacked the "Atasehir Yeni Umut Kilisesi" ("Atasehir New Hope Church") in Istanbul's Atasehir district with stones and raw eggs. The only member of the parish present in the church, a Finnish citizen, suffered no injuries. However there was material damage to the church building."

"Another attack in Istanbul around the same time:
A group of about 10 young people of Turkish origin invaded the Greek Church of Saint John in one of the Princes’ islands, the island of Antigone in Istanbul and caused some vandalism and damage, officials said.."

Secular
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#196941 May 6, 2013
Faith wrote:
"Egypt: An Egyptian mother set fire to herself and her two daughters as she could not bear their ‘misconduct’ of going out and coming late as it ‘spoiled the family’s reputation’ among the neighbors, reported Sada Al Balad newspaper."
The muslim version of getting grounded.
fcuking savage, and.... not only the males... I bet their reputation as goat raisers and bangers, was something worth upholding....

where the neighbors calling them filthy goat fcukers, or something ... because of their daughters ?
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#196942 May 6, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
I only use the salt...
The chicks are cool too, if you dont get a whiney one.
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

#196943 May 6, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
I admit this hood is a bit of an eyesore....but country living? I think you have me confused with Faith. Are you sure you gave up on drugs Broav?:)
Lol, kidding aside, first day at work was slack as fck....manager seems pretty stupid as well. I'm in luck.
good luck with your job Tiger and enjoy it as much as you can.

“ I've never”

Since: Sep 11

faked a sarcasm in my life

#196944 May 6, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said or thought that Greeks sound like Dutch or Americans. see here's the lie you put in your argument. and care to say why Jan sounded like Greek ? in simple words ? ok, I know weve moved on some posts now but dont try to twist my words.|i said I know what you mean but you didnt explain that to Jan. you just said it. if you wont to prove me wrong go back and find your post.
I dont drag something more than you drag it. I say you cannot say that a conversation doesnt concern me. it concerns me more than Jan if you like becaue i am a woman. one, and two because you a Turk come to play it down when I know that secular Turkey has taken an islamic twist. so .. how do you think iti doesnt concern me? Plus.. he sounded like Greek!!! now you 'll have to explain.
see??? for me to stop you'll have to concede points and move on. Lie is for me to say one thing and you put something else in my mouth just to build on it.. so you said what you never meant but youdidnt say what .. y ou meant.
it's never gonna end.. one has to follow the steps and rules of dialogue. Everything you say you must be able to explain it first and support next. or else... dont say it.
what war has started? what do you mean?
Still, who do you think you are to even suggest I would lie?
Get your act together and your mind straight.
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

#196945 May 6, 2013
Chazmo junior wrote:
Yannis_21
Nina_Patagonia_Hellass
And
Makwdonas_Hellass
All stupid GYREEKS clowns!!!
Turkerino mou esy!!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#196946 May 6, 2013
"An Iranian leader with close ties to Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei recently accused the Jews of engaging in sorcery and employing it against Iran, the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) reported.

“The Jews are currently subjecting us to an unprecedented trial. As you read in the Koran,[King] Solomon ruled the world… and God ordered a group of sorcerers to come out against him. The Jews have the greatest powers of sorcery, and they make use of this tool,”

That's how fckng stupid people are when they only read one made-up, bullsh*t book during their lives.
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#196947 May 6, 2013
Faith wrote:
"On Saturday afternoon, a group of 30 to 40 people attacked the "Atasehir Yeni Umut Kilisesi" ("Atasehir New Hope Church") in Istanbul's Atasehir district with stones and raw eggs. The only member of the parish present in the church, a Finnish citizen, suffered no injuries. However there was material damage to the church building."
"Another attack in Istanbul around the same time:
A group of about 10 young people of Turkish origin invaded the Greek Church of Saint John in one of the Princes’ islands, the island of Antigone in Istanbul and caused some vandalism and damage, officials said.."
Secular
they love attacking pre holiday...imagine if we attacked meecca when the savages were running around it , like....... well,err...savages.

I think infidels should start embracing, stonings especially during any and all Eids...

Note to self, manufacture "stones" on the cheap in china... Oh, and a packet of gravel

atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#196948 May 6, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
that's how I am . I tell the obsessed idle idiot to go and find a job so that he 'll spare us some growls here.. topix is not a zoo.
and some, just wanna fcuk all the animals, under many aliases
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

#196949 May 6, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Does a possessive 6 feet strapping adonis boyfriend count.
JAN posted she is 14. I do not blame preacher JAN for wishful thinking. JAN is a preacher you know
what are you saying proV ? seems you got a bit confused
ah .. never mind
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#196950 May 6, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
ah god bless you infidelo but why do you too call me blonde? dont you see my long brown hair? oh well when you can see it I mean.:)
cept.......... between you and i, there is no god. Dont know why you would thank that uselessness

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do Serbian people hate Muslims? (Aug '08) 9 min 1389_SRB 310
Islam for peace, or violence? 36 min Larry 28
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 54 min HughBe 203,408
MALALA Wins NOBEL PEACE PRIZE 58 min Rusty Tin Can 38
Turkey, frustrated with West, clings to fading ... 1 hr Rusty Tin Can 51
The Messenger of Allah did order women to breas... 1 hr Chiclets 16
Baby beheaded by ISIS monsters 1 hr Slam Session 2

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE