Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 490370 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#196717 May 6, 2013
Jazzmo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a racist pig!!!
Fck off
And which race are you asserting Nina feels superior to?...
Nina Q

ThessalonĂ­ki, Greece

#196718 May 6, 2013
Jazzmo wrote:
<quoted text>I dont hate you specially i hate your ideas.
too bad.. my ideas are the product of your ideas. you shaped my ideas. have you ever thought about it?

you cannot hate me , nobody hates me. really. cause I hate no one

oh.. yes.. I hate something. I hate lying and double talk and insincerity.

but for you to hate my ideas, at least, you admit you are a fyromian and of course you hate my being here in life cause this way you cannot be Makedonian. That's not my fault that's something you didnt reckon right. You, your ancestors.. your clown politicians it was a mistake from day one.

it was a lie. Lies have no future. well not as long as there are Greeks.

Talking about Greeks.. you dont hate my ideas you hate all Greeks' ideas. they are the same.. dont count on little traitors fair weather traitors in between times.. when the going gets tough.. history teaches how greeks go.

that s why I told you.. but you never listened. The more you hate Greeks.. the better for Greeks.. annoying as it may be now in the long run it's what sustains us.

Remember Jazzy.. everything happens for a reason.
:)
atheist infidel

Hesperia, CA

#196719 May 6, 2013
Jazzmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont lie ,I know you like me;)
no one likes you... even ur batler just does you for the finish...
Jazzmo

Greece

#196720 May 6, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>paying ones own pathetic back,does NOT popular make, you assbag... I hear the Turks are gonna invade your......... ass, again !
Haven't you jumped from your gondola ???

You disobey your master???

I ll punish you !

Dorchester , MA

#196721 May 6, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
No where in the New Testament is anything said or insinuated by jesus for women to receive abuse and physical violence by men. in orthodox church. the greek orthodox I know at weddings there's a part the priest says: in so many words.. that the man shouls love etc his wife and the wife should love and respect the husband. But because the word chosen for respect is the ancient word which today means to fear =rescpect that's why we the moment the priest reads this particular part women customarily make a statement known to all -it's a custom- that she doesnt not accept what the priest says and steps on the man's foot. Thus passing the message that the man should not be fooled by what the priest says.. if you've seen the greek fat big wedding the bride stepped on the groom's foot. Traditionally no groom ever tries to avoid being stepped on They actually expect it .
well .. I didnt step on any foot..( I have a natural contempt for such silly traditions)
Imagine what a good, quiet, obedient girl I am !!
hahaaa
I remember that...:-)

Said to me they are equal partners in a future built on family...

No christians I know try to claim that their bible allows them to mistreat their wife...

Altho I do know of one sect that feels man is superior and quote some obscure verse to support it...

They are a bit whakky...

Which I expressed to him in no uncertain terms...

And he didn't try to kill me...
Jazzmo

Greece

#196722 May 6, 2013
Jazzmo wrote:
<quoted text>
So...are you married?...
Or divorced?...
Greeks dont respect the marriage.They marry and after 2 months are divorced.i know.
Nina Q

ThessalonĂ­ki, Greece

#196723 May 6, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic bankrupt greek speak.
but have you found a job yet? or are you busy keeping the crime rate top of the tops of all countries?
go get a job lazy idler!

I thought that a man would have higher aspirations than be the slimey cockroach of topix that you have become.

Dorchester , MA

#196724 May 6, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
too bad.. my ideas are the product of your ideas. you shaped my ideas. have you ever thought about it?
you cannot hate me , nobody hates me. really. cause I hate no one
oh.. yes.. I hate something. I hate lying and double talk and insincerity.
but for you to hate my ideas, at least, you admit you are a fyromian and of course you hate my being here in life cause this way you cannot be Makedonian. That's not my fault that's something you didnt reckon right. You, your ancestors.. your clown politicians it was a mistake from day one.
it was a lie. Lies have no future. well not as long as there are Greeks.
Talking about Greeks.. you dont hate my ideas you hate all Greeks' ideas. they are the same.. dont count on little traitors fair weather traitors in between times.. when the going gets tough.. history teaches how greeks go.
that s why I told you.. but you never listened. The more you hate Greeks.. the better for Greeks.. annoying as it may be now in the long run it's what sustains us.
Remember Jazzy.. everything happens for a reason.
:)
We can't lose Greece...

It would be like losing Rome...
Jazzmo

Greece

#196725 May 6, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Probably an albanian drug dealer!
Probably you are a moron.

Oh wait...

That's not a possibility...

That's a certainty...
Jazzmo

Greece

#196726 May 6, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Seems you refuse to understand.
I said nothing, the post is not about "MY" belief.
It about a study done by the Turkish University of Kirikkale.
Its about statistics shared with by the Turkish Justice Minister.
Why do you insist on proclaiming its my opinion, or beliefs?
FYI: My daughter is a Christian and lives in the USA.
<quoted text>
How old is she?Is she beautiful?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#196727 May 6, 2013
Well, I have learned one thing from this little azz-punk being here.
I know what a "monkeydonian" is now.

Scumbags.

“Aposkotison me!”

Since: Jan 11

Athina

#196728 May 6, 2013
Jazzmo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a racist pig!!!
Fck off
Hey the squeaking desperate Skopjan!!!
Jazzmo

Greece

#196729 May 6, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
All countries more solvent than Greece.
Well said my dear friend.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#196730 May 6, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
but have you found a job yet? or are you busy keeping the crime rate top of the tops of all countries?
go get a job lazy idler!
I thought that a man would have higher aspirations than be the slimey cockroach of topix that you have become.
Ad hominem, employed by the useless.
Jazzmo

Greece

#196731 May 6, 2013
Yannis_21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey the squeaking desperate Skopjan!!!
Are you following me greco???
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#196732 May 6, 2013
America should have a populist advocacy movement like Golden Dawn.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#196733 May 6, 2013
Non-Western immigrants do not belong in Western nations.
For the most part, they are beggars and criminals that add nothing to society. Their parasitic nature is a burden to the decent and hard working segment of the population.
Jazzmo

Greece

#196734 May 6, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to me that they just don't want islamofascist murdering cowardly terrorists that have been bred and trained by islam...
Seems very logical...
Are you still finding reasons to justify the islamist murderers in Boston?...
How about their three islamist biddies that destroyed evidence and tried to hide what they could...
Australians Americans and Germans did not want filthy Greeks in their counties too.
Seems you logical too??
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#196735 May 6, 2013
Jazzmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Australians Americans and Germans did not want filthy Greeks in their counties too.
Seems you logical too??
Sure we do. We don't want dirty albanian thieves and welfare-bum fyro-monkeys, though.
Nina Q

ThessalonĂ­ki, Greece

#196736 May 6, 2013
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem more hype than I am..
why are you defending him? Is he not capable of answering me?
I am just wondering why in the world who is married to convert christian wife would not talk about the mullahs of Iran but secular Turkey for Islamic examples.. that's why he sounds Greek.:)
Dutch tourist infesting Turkey's shores every year... its not like he is from another planet.
Tell him to tell the stupid wify what clan means to her? Was she raped or beaten by his father or brother or uncles? That's bs Nina.
Don't get in middle of my conversation.
babush... when you lose your temper you lose it very turkisly. you resort to denial. when I lose my temper I lose it very greekly. I get wild. and tell truths.

I defend him as yo usay because you tried to play down two vids -not made by Jan- which I myself felt sick and wild really wild watching.
but you chose to brush the point made aside and dsitract attention to his male muslim relatives.

I also have a right to interfere exactly because you accused him sort of of sounding like Greek. see.. when you hear truths they sound Greek to you ?

that's an indirect compliment.

btw..and you re not exactly telling the truth here. Greeks never elaborated on islam tenets and practice etc. like Jan does. Greeks have basically been firing back at the blathering bulsht your compatriots say. Now.. if things in Turkey are nomore secular and becoming more and more islamic, as you insist on deny accepting, that's all the more for Greeks to go wild. Who told you Greeks will tolerate islamic ideas and mentality ? or islamic Turks? see the friction again becomes cultural religious and historical.

and again.. drop that "secular" thing about Turkey.. honestly seems I know better than you what's going on there. You remind me of diaspora greeks who insist on how things used to be when they once upon a time were in greece before they left and they think that's how it still is , it's typical attitude.

and any way..if 1400% increase in wife murders is the product of secularism in Turkey go figure what soaring heights the percentage is going to hit in a few years now that secularism is dying

so why repeat it ? secular? is this secular ?

i m trying to tell you .. keep it cool.. dont talk about turkey today using your wishful thinking.. numbers are really hard and cold and bloody.

see.. bronzilla was right after all.. he knows a lot without giving links..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will islam be finished in 10 years? 6 min ilovedesigirls 252
Should Muslim terriosts be given Muslim furnials. 39 min Muddiwatta 6
Fascism & Racism rising in America & England 51 min Take Notice 9
News Muslims go on cross-country tour to thank Canad... 57 min Take Notice 5
270,000,000 innocents murdered by islam: the bl... (Dec '07) 2 hr Ike 48
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 hr Thinking 253,511
Fireman is an islamophobe 3 hr Muslim convert 1
84 year old priest beheaded in France 3 hr Islam is Satanic 23
More from around the web