Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 529345 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Chazmo junior

Greece

#196759 May 6, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I'd say you are obsessed with them. You prove every point they make about your inbred, gypsy race.
I m not a gypsy i m from a very good race and if you knew my nationality you would have surprised biatch !!!
atheist infidel

Hesperia, CA

#196760 May 6, 2013
Faith wrote:
Multiculturalism in the UK......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SReDcW0fokEXX
A flop.
Pat Condell for President

“ I've never”

Since: Sep 11

faked a sarcasm in my life

#196761 May 6, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
oops.. i didnt see this.. please.. dont you ever again tell me not to get in the middle of YOUR converstation. you dont run the show and you are not the talk show hostess.. this is a public forum and everyone reads.
and how naive is it of you to tell the Dutch he sounds Greek to you because you cant handle what he s saying and then dare tell me the Greek not to interfere.
not clever . Reconsider.. we ve been along that route before. When you lose your cool you react very turkishly really. Which to Greek is a.. piece of cake in discussion.
Im Greek babush.. I m not some kind of fyromian turkish arsse licker.. more like.. kicker !
sorry but next time be careful .
So what if you are Nina.. I am not even all that upset you sound like you are having nerves breakdown.
of course it is my show, if I am particularly making statements to a particulat person and not talking in general. For God's sake you don't even leg him answer thing for himself!

“ I've never”

Since: Sep 11

faked a sarcasm in my life

#196762 May 6, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
what rapers of is wife? have you got any proof of what you're saying? no. so .. why say it? On the contrary Jan has some very good proof of what he said. the very muslim imams themselves preaching and eulogizing wife beating..( and daughter too etc.)
you cant fight facts with.. just random false accusations.. This is not a fyromian/turkish circus of stupidity competition, sorry.
Stop it ! Go talk to jasper or chichi!
Il Principe

Denmark

#196763 May 6, 2013
Most Muslims are cool.
Just few bad apples like everywhere else.

“Aposkotison me!”

Since: Jan 11

Athina

#196764 May 6, 2013
Chazmo junior wrote:
<quoted text>
236 nicks?
24/7 online?
Desperation?
Are you talking about you?
Btw ITS WONDERFUL TO BE ME.trust me little greco.
Yes it so wonderful to be you that you can not stand being you for five minutes and you already changed into someone else.

Poor desperate Skopjanako it sucks to be you, huh?

Location hidden

#196765 May 6, 2013
She is beautiful, is turning 14 this summer :)
Jazzmo wrote:
<quoted text>
How old is she?Is she beautiful?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#196766 May 6, 2013
Chazmo junior wrote:
<quoted text>
I m not a gypsy i m from a very good race and if you knew my nationality you would have surprised biatch !!!
You are an inbred mongrel. Your value as a person is demonstrated by your online behavior. I bet you get all the girls! LOL!
Chazmo junior

Greece

#196767 May 6, 2013
Nina is a hysterical biatch.She can't just control herself.We must fak her.

Location hidden

#196768 May 6, 2013
I think we all just want to live in peace plus have the ability to sit on a bus, airplane or watch a marathon without being blown up by some fool thinking they are offering some kind of service to their demented god.
Jazzmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Australians Americans and Germans did not want filthy Greeks in their counties too.
Seems you logical too??
Chazmo junior

Greece

#196769 May 6, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
She is beautiful, is turning 14 this summer :)
<quoted text>
Oh She is too young for me:(
Wonderer

Los Angeles, CA

#196770 May 6, 2013
I wonder ...
atheist infidel

Hesperia, CA

#196771 May 6, 2013
Il Principe wrote:
Most Muslims are cool.
Just few bad apples like everywhere else.
Are you Ok ?

FaithUSA

“TUEBOR”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#196772 May 6, 2013
Chazmo junior wrote:
Nina is a hysterical biatch.She can't just control herself.We must fak her.
I would guess that you know nothing about "faking" anyone. You are a lonely and bitter little freak.
atheist infidel

Hesperia, CA

#196773 May 6, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You are an inbred mongrel. Your value as a person is demonstrated by your online behavior. I bet you get all the girls! LOL!
well if girl Goats Sheep Camel and jackass, count. Then sure, he gets em all.
atheist infidel

Hesperia, CA

#196774 May 6, 2013
Chazmo junior wrote:
<quoted text>
I didnt ask you.
public forum, you pathetic perverted assbag...
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#196775 May 6, 2013
Chazmo junior wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh She is too young for me:(
whats wrong...no fyromonkey girls around for ya, oh that's right shes doin the turks hahahahaha boooohoooooo
Chazmo junior

Greece

#196777 May 6, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
babush... when you lose your temper you lose it very turkisly. you resort to denial. when I lose my temper I lose it very greekly. I get wild. and tell truths.
I defend him as yo usay because you tried to play down two vids -not made by Jan- which I myself felt sick and wild really wild watching.
but you chose to brush the point made aside and dsitract attention to his male muslim relatives.
I also have a right to interfere exactly because you accused him sort of of sounding like Greek. see.. when you hear truths they sound Greek to you ?
that's an indirect compliment.
btw..and you re not exactly telling the truth here. Greeks never elaborated on islam tenets and practice etc. like Jan does. Greeks have basically been firing back at the blathering bulsht your compatriots say. Now.. if things in Turkey are nomore secular and becoming more and more islamic, as you insist on deny accepting, that's all the more for Greeks to go wild. Who told you Greeks will tolerate islamic ideas and mentality ? or islamic Turks? see the
What's your problem with Muslims nina?you are really obssesed with Islam,you dream Islam even in your dreams or should i say nightmares???some Muslims beat their wife but only the hardcore ones.
At least Muslim people are good people.
In western societies some children have sex at 13,men and women change their partners after 2 weeks and they spend their nighs at parties ,children grew up alone while their parents are too busy to deal with them,60/100 of people are in drugs etc.at least Muslim people grow up in traditional families.
Nina Q

ThessalonĂ­ki, Greece

#196778 May 6, 2013
Jazzmo wrote:
<quoted text>
True.
GYREEKs were immigrants for many years,they went to America to Aystaralia to Germany to Sweeden and now golden dawn members and their supporters claim they don't want immigrants in their country.how ironic.
and travellers and colonizers.

Greeks dont like vultures and hyenas and thieves. They are not welcome no . Respectful guests are. are you respectful? no. so shut up !

and something to make your day .

Krotone Italy,
Salutate tha Magna Grecia
http://youtu.be/8Ca73F0XZiE

Marseilles, france:
we dont deny the origin of our city

open your ears and your eyes .. what do yo hear and see??
That's right . The greek flag. eVer since the city was founded by Prwteus from Fokaia in 600 BC.

yeah right.. wherever Greeks went they left good memories.. see.
http://youtu.be/NNb3bNtgjmU

http://youtu.be/UN0bA22TuS4

what did your people give to the world ? other than the art of lying and drooling over what was never yours?
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#196779 May 6, 2013
Chazmo junior wrote:
<quoted text>
236 nicks?
24/7 online?
Desperation?
Are you talking about you?
Btw ITS WONDERFUL TO BE ME.trust me little greco.
efe the little fairy looool

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muslims do not worship any Black stone. 7 hr Syriana 15
I want a muslim friend to teach me the ways of ... (Oct '09) 8 hr mahasn sawresho 583
News American Pastors Respond When Asked if Islam Is... (Oct '15) 18 hr JUST ICE 7
Child molestation on rise in America. Why? Sat Khan 1
Sara Netanyahu charged with fraud Sat Khan 2
Pedophiles Sat Islsmaphobe 1
The Battle of Otas is an Islamic history Fri mahasn sawresho 3