Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 488902 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#189746 Apr 22, 2013
YoavProudDhimmi wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks TTT, good luck on your exams and smoke one for me
Thanks man. I plan on making Saturday my final sesh for the foreseeable future. I start work for 4-months in May out west and need to 100% efficient.
atheist infidel

Hesperia, CA

#189747 Apr 22, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't go that far... But he is definitely not harmful
The original post was actually intended for infidel cartooni....
she threatened to shoot CHTT because hes black,and just recently threatened to publish or distribute pictures of her "former" friends, pics that were exchanged with good intentions, that the islamic scum, now threatens to viol.ate... you know, typical islamic... you cant make this sh1t up.... read it for yourself, its all here in black and white...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#189749 Apr 22, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks man. I plan on making Saturday my final sesh for the foreseeable future. I start work for 4-months in May out west and need to 100% efficient.
Do keep us up to date Tiger...

Best to you with the finals...

And in the real world...

You'll do great...:-)
atheist infidel

Hesperia, CA

#189750 Apr 22, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
two weeks ago he was calling you a drug addict who claimed to go back on his educational commitments... just sayin... and speaking the truth... when he holds a grudge, your a lazy pothead with no drive who goes back on his word... and dont ket me wrong, i like joav, dispite his inabiolity to handle me or the truthj... after all that scumbag claims i despise the dark folk.... when that has ALWAYS been 100% false, but doent stop that douchebag from making the claim... you know, because calling me a muslim hate would be so hard to state... you know the ACTUAL truth....

he use to say i dont like jews, just like IDF... yes...from out "pot"smoking acid mushroom head, himself... what a stone hurler... HUH ?

i wonder if them "dead bears", ever call him a pathetic fraud ?
atheist infidel

Hesperia, CA

#189751 Apr 22, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Earlier this month, residents of a Christian neighborhood in Gujranwala did something unprecedented when their settlement was attacked by Muslims: They fought back.
As violence against religious minorities in Pakistan continues to grow unabated, at least one group of Christians has decided it is finally time to fight back.
Earlier this month, in what observers and locals characterize as a very rare occurrence, Christians in the Francisabad neighborhood of Gujranwala stood their ground when a group of Muslims from nearby settlements began attacking their property.
Mobs have stormed through Christian settlements in the central Punjab province with increasing frequency in the last few years........
http://news.yahoo.com/pakistan-rare-christian...
go Gujranwal'ies... RETALIATION against muslim violence, is awesome...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#189752 Apr 22, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
To some Muslims they interpret it to be such.
Perhaps the Qu'rans message is not clear to Muslims as they vary to a wide degree?
<quoted text>
But but but...

How could that be?...

The arab lands are where islam was born...

It is where islam is taught...

And always in the sorta-kinda original arabic language...

Yet where do most of the islamist come from?...

Where has islamist terrorism been bred?...

Was paki-ville and india this violent before the arab muslims arrived?...

Ghandi spoke the truth...

“Palestine Will Be Free. ”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#189753 Apr 22, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
She too was in denial the who time, so I am sure its a surprise to them. when you deny all reality around you, when it so bad you cannot deny anymore its total shock.
The mother is even more delusional thinking they were set up. forget the fact they are on video, and throwing pressure cooker bombs at police.
Let hope this guy lives and when he speaks and explains Islam was his pure motivation, how can Muslim defend that, and claim there is no link to Islam?
<quoted text>
Don't speak for me ahole, you know me nothing, and what am deny for, can't you read idot what I been saying, it wouldn't matter how many times I will say all has done wrong of all beliefs, you will always ignore it, it like talk to thick brick of wall. when i am pointing out all has done wrong, you don't see it and when I told you I will show you the post how many crimes None-Muslims has done, you said then has nothing in saying when I did, so is you that in denial and in delusinal thinking, not me idiot. You are one sided and only want to see one view.

I just feel it strange how those 2 in just 3 day were all of sudden the suspect's, just don't add up. I just feel it strange a young men are throwing they future away like this and has every right of think what I think it might be, has nothing t do if they Muslims or none Muslims, I just feel it strange a young men would do this. but as I said also, if they really did it by they own thinking then they must have been crazy on they mind, but you and you like ignore this what am saying, so don't even speak for me ever again, you know nothing what I think, you are the one in denial not me. I am just trying to see points here it just dosen't add up. Just trying to see some points in here so on. Until he talks I might believe it, until then I can't judge somoone if judgin a wrong person. He may as well be scary to tell what happen and why if he did it own his own cause he knows what he did was wrong if they did it own they own act.

And his wife of couse is shocking for her, that understandable, she just human begin, every human begin would be shocked and in denial hear this, who wouldn't, do you think is just cause she Muslim! if she didn't know about it, so of couse she is, you just judging her cause she married to a muslim and converted, you are an ignorant bastard Jan.
atheist infidel

Hesperia, CA

#189754 Apr 22, 2013
Bluntey wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll go for the hope thing:-)
Also I am sure knowing the yanks (Yanks, here used in a positive sense), he is going to regret his actions everyday for a lonnnnng time to come!
hope does much more than prayers...

prayers fall upon deaf ears, since... god is imaginary and doesnt listen to worthless humans seeking a G O A L !!!!!!!!! at least hop, a tangible concept has a chance to flourish and do good.
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#189755 Apr 22, 2013
wow that bombers wife looks like my good friend....eeeery she looks greek haha
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#189756 Apr 22, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>two weeks ago he was calling you a drug addict who claimed to go back on his educational commitments... just sayin... and speaking the truth... when he holds a grudge, your a lazy pothead with no drive who goes back on his word... and dont ket me wrong, i like joav, dispite his inabiolity to handle me or the truthj... after all that scumbag claims i despise the dark folk.... when that has ALWAYS been 100% false, but doent stop that douchebag from making the claim... you know, because calling me a muslim hate would be so hard to state... you know the ACTUAL truth....
he use to say i dont like jews, just like IDF... yes...from out "pot"smoking acid mushroom head, himself... what a stone hurler... HUH ?
i wonder if them "dead bears", ever call him a pathetic fraud ?
And yet you still like yoav...

You have a good heart my friend...

Perhaps being raised in dhimmitude can have adverse effects on one's perceptions...

Until that tipping point...

Christians in paki-ville?...stunning

Buddhists in Myanmar?...priceless

I hope all is well you Guido...

:-)
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#189757 Apr 22, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Don't speak for me ahole, you know me nothing, and what am deny for, can't you read idot what I been saying, it wouldn't matter how many times I will say all has done wrong of all beliefs, you will always ignore it, it like talk to thick brick of wall. when i am pointing out all has done wrong, you don't see it and when I told you I will show you the post how many crimes None-Muslims has done, you said then has nothing in saying when I did, so is you that in denial and in delusinal thinking, not me idiot. You are one sided and only want to see one view.
I just feel it strange how those 2 in just 3 day were all of sudden the suspect's, just don't add up. I just feel it strange a young men are throwing they future away like this and has every right of think what I think it might be, has nothing t do if they Muslims or none Muslims, I just feel it strange a young men would do this. but as I said also, if they really did it by they own thinking then they must have been crazy on they mind, but you and you like ignore this what am saying, so don't even speak for me ever again, you know nothing what I think, you are the one in denial not me. I am just trying to see points here it just dosen't add up. Just trying to see some points in here so on. Until he talks I might believe it, until then I can't judge somoone if judgin a wrong person. He may as well be scary to tell what happen and why if he did it own his own cause he knows what he did was wrong if they did it own they own act.
And his wife of couse is shocking for her, that understandable, she just human begin, every human begin would be shocked and in denial hear this, who wouldn't, do you think is just cause she Muslim! if she didn't know about it, so of couse she is, you just judging her cause she married to a muslim and converted, you are an ignorant bastard Jan.
So please be a bit more clear TG...

Are you agreeing that any that murder in allah's name for islam...

Are evil and not following the koranic verses?...

Even if those verses are exactly what they have interpreted?...

Regardless of whether they in arabic or not?...

Since: Jan 12

New York, NY

#189758 Apr 22, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you had to quit since entering the workforce?...
I know in my previous life...
We had to pee periodically...
Random drug tests they said...
Yet I was hit every other month...
And always gave them a list of drugs two pages long...
That way when getting a ticket for testing 'vibration at 150mph'...
The company couldn't claim ignorance of my...
recreation...
Hope all is well Yoav...
Best to your Jewish parents...
Yeah Chazmostani, I haven't smoked weed in a long long time. I've actually been sober and working pretty hard. I turn 22 in a few months so I can't behave like a University student anymore.

Hope you are well
ana

London, UK

#189759 Apr 22, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>Not the fault of islam?...

First we kuffirs are told that we can not understand the teachings of the koran unless we study it in its not quite so original arabic...

Now you claim that those that do study islam in its pseudo-original arabic...

Are interpreting it incorrectly...

Is it true the koran refers to the jerusalem/palestine land as the land of the Jews?...
Hi Chazmo

Let me just shed some light here before I head off to bed

quotes are repeatedly posted on this forum which are supposedly english translations of the Quran and Hadith

These quotes are NOT from the Quran or the Hadith, they are the mastermind - or undermind - of Craig Winn a delusional right wing radical...

Craig Winn has unjustly distributed a self published book called the prophets of doom in which he has translated sections of the Quran himself, he also refers to historical texts which are considered by islamic scholars as illegitimate and probably also badly translated.

Craig Winn, does not speak a word of standard arabic, let alone quranic arabic, he is neither an islamic scholar, or a historian, Craig Winn has no academic credibility whatsoever, which gives him no authority to publish a such tripe which constitutes to nothing other than hateful, inaccurate and dangerous propaganda with an intent to instil fear amongst americans.

And to make it even more laughable there "are" legitimate English translations of the Quran available which Craig Winn has ignored, instead he chose to publish his own fabricated version!!!

Very often the Quran is taken out of context and misquoted by not quoting the entire sentence, or as Craig Winn has done, rewritten it....

There are legitimate translations in English available....

When I ask for proof of the Quran condoning terrorism and murder I only ever receive Craig Winn quotes....

I wish people would extend their intelligence, and back up the islamaphobic Mumbo jumbo with something of credibility...

Please please please read about Craig Winn, he so desperately wants to be president of the USA

Tomorrow when I get sometime I will post you a narrative of who Craig Winn is

Maybe then you can understand my bemusement/frustration here

You can understand the Quran in English if it is a legitimate translation....you just need to read it as you would read the bible
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri

Ivanhoe, Australia

#189760 Apr 22, 2013
YoavProudDhimmi wrote:
<quoted text>No, the thought of him disgusts me...

I do have a poster of the Grateful Dead bears which makes a nice image when i trip on acid or magic mushrooms though TTT
U sound like a good Yahudi, props to u
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#189761 Apr 22, 2013
Lena wrote:
Maybe italian?...

“Palestine Will Be Free. ”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#189762 Apr 22, 2013
Ana I left them cause I didn't want to be like them cause they wanted to control me and I don't need people like them, this is why I left them and what I said about CHTT was cause I got enough of him stalking me so on in here so I did see red, got enough, but would never do it, but they has said kill all Muslims , kill all Palenstine, kill all Algerians, Faith and Cartoon said to Khaled, they wish all Algerians had been killed, and his father had been killed then he wouldn't be here and they see notihng wrong with that, but judge me for what I say, but as long is them saying it then they se nothinb wrong with it. As long they say is OK to kill and wipe Muslims of this earth and Algerians and Palenstine, I am not proud of the things I have said but they laugh of what they has said about this things in here. But they do not seen none wrong doing hey say in here.
atheist infidel

Hesperia, CA

#189763 Apr 22, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Don't speak for me ahole, you know me nothing, and what am deny for, can't you read idot what I been saying, it wouldn't matter how many times I will say all has done wrong of all beliefs, you will always ignore it, it like talk to thick brick of wall. when i am pointing out all has done wrong, you don't see it and when I told you I will show you the post how many crimes None-Muslims has done, you said then has nothing in saying when I did, so is you that in denial and in delusinal thinking, not me idiot. You are one sided and only want to see one view.
you ignorant lacks credibility idiot, Jan and many others know of you for 8 years, ergo their opinions of you are as valid and more than likely informed and CREDIBLE as the opinions of your perverted kok and mass murdering panderers who know you for two seconds and simply because they smell muslima... you stupid bint......

secondly, and MORE IMPORTANTLY you stupid fcuking b!tch, PUBLIC FORUM... means he can speak about ANYONE, hopefully staying on topic... you filthy free speech forbidding islamic lout...

why do islamic scumbags always kill children and like forzsh!t say perverted filthy sexual comments about them ?. Is it just to be rewarded by adding them to your face book page, like you did when that islamic savage implicated your only male child in perverted violent deviant sexual situations to your stupid fcuking face ????

a mother should care more about her childs well being, then islamic boy friends in virtual land... ans LIKES on facebook... stooge.
atheist infidel

Hesperia, CA

#189764 Apr 22, 2013
YoavProudDhimmi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Chazmostani, I haven't smoked weed in a long long time. I've actually been sober and working pretty hard. I turn 22 in a few months so I can't behave like a University student anymore.
Hope you are well
cause acid and shrooms are better at reaching that goal, huh ?

enjoy your whiny future.
ana

London, UK

#189765 Apr 22, 2013
Lena wrote:
There is a linkedin page for one he is a chemist by the looks of it... Google his name
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#189766 Apr 22, 2013
YoavProudDhimmi wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope you are well
howdy wogza, u still a baby)))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Influence of Islamic Culinary ART on Europe 8 min Are you nuts 11
News Sweden to launch its first state-funded imam co... 10 min Demon Finder 5
Almost 80% of Indian women face public harassme... 20 min PATRIOT _ TEXAN 4
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 23 min Ismail 250,711
SHOCKING _ PATX arrested in front of the WHITE ... (May '14) 24 min PATRIOT _ TEXAN 15
even more muslim pedos (May '13) 1 hr Truth Teller 153
Menstrual clothes for ablutions 1 hr jinxi 2
More from around the web