Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 489383 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#188907 Apr 20, 2013
Okay LH, lets say they did it for their religion they are Christian terrorist.

Can you also admit the Muslim terrorist kill for their religions and they are Islamic terrorist?

We hear Islamic terrorism has nothing to do with Islam, but then you say Christian IRA has everything to do with being a Christian and following the Bible and Jesus.

I am not understanding how you think Islam is not relevant to their crimes and Christians are to theirs???

+FBI Interviewed Boston Suspect in 2011 as 'Follower of Radical Islam'
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/5693-fbi-in...
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
You never heard them quote the Hail Mary before they went to war with the British establishment?

“kill 'em with kindness......”

Since: Apr 11

Ontario

#188908 Apr 20, 2013
Faith wrote:
....And of course I made that remark in a purely affectionate way...It's just that we have a saying here in my homeland....."When in Michigan Drive like the Michiganders do". I think Plato said that....maybe Caesar....I can't remember.
I tried driving like a Michigander, but the stars going by and the big wookie standing behind me put me off.....lol.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#188909 Apr 20, 2013
it was from the head scientist in charge, I posted the link when you posted your monkey that you thought was half man too... LOL
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT IS YOUR SOURCE FOR THIS LATEST LIE? Which scientific journal article backs up your lies about the bones being that of a "100% monkey" as you claim?

Since: Jan 12

New York, NY

#188910 Apr 20, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you afford coke?
i don't trust the quality on the street, shady drug dealers like you are always mixing other ingredients to increase the profit margin!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#188911 Apr 20, 2013
Use the Force, honey. Use the Force.
IL Principe

Frederiksberg, Denmark

#188912 Apr 20, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Okay LH, lets say they did it for their religion they are Christian terrorist.
Can you also admit the Muslim terrorist kill for their religions and they are Islamic terrorist?
We hear Islamic terrorism has nothing to do with Islam, but then you say Christian IRA has everything to do with being a Christian and following the Bible and Jesus.
I am not understanding how you think Islam is not relevant to their crimes and Christians are to theirs???
<quoted text>
How can anyone be surprised that these scum followed islum?

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#188913 Apr 20, 2013
Nina wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks Milena
http://youtu.be/rZTEkFG7kL8
You like country music?There's one for you.
I think Loretta Lynn wrote this song after her husband cheated on her and she beat him over the head with her purse,LOL
http://youtu.be/6ROGf-HynYY
But I personally like this one better.
http://youtu.be/Pnpbxw43Nq0

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#188914 Apr 20, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Anmd yet in our christian world we have approximately 60% divorces!!
Didn't realize it was that high...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce_demograp...

I've been married once
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#188915 Apr 20, 2013
YoavProudDhimmi wrote:
<quoted text>i don't trust the quality on the street, shady drug dealers like you are always mixing other ingredients
pto increase the profit margin!
Good grief Yoav - I don't deal in drugs but I know the difference between some top quality Ca

East of Eden

#188916 Apr 20, 2013
Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text>My husband's Egyptian, they are disdainful of Saudis. They think it's ridiculous that Saudis don't allow women to drive as there is also no call in the Quran regarding driving.....lol.
Anyway,I wouldn't like to be ruled by a religion,especially one that tells me what I can and what I can't do.
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#188917 Apr 20, 2013
Dodgy phones lol

I know the difference between Charlie Moondo and cheap speed

I'm just glad my Uni days are over

Dorchester , MA

#188918 Apr 20, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Anmd yet in our christian world we have approximately 60% divorces!!
Oh...

So you included all in your numbers...

Even tho many are not christian or do not practice...

And live in secular countries...

http://www.religioustolerance.org/chr_dira.ht...

Divorce demographics...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce_demograp...

Dorchester , MA

#188919 Apr 20, 2013
Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text> I tried driving like a Michigander, but the stars going by and the big wookie standing behind me put me off.....lol.
LOL

Howdy M-Momma...

Hope you and the family are well...:-)

In Texas we have the ChupaCabra...

The babies are pretty scary...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/--S_99mb3N5M/UQBRyJG...

But they grow into such cute fuzzy pups...

http://www.oftm.com/chupamex.jpg

Dorchester , MA

#188920 Apr 20, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Quite.
There is a device known to Americans.... that is called the GAU-12/U Equalizer. It is a heavenly blessing to those so protected and a curse to they who are unfortunate enough to befall it's wrath. May God bless the good officials of Edison General Electric for bringing good things to light.
My little sister used to carry a 30 inch wooden curtain rod in her VW to hold the hood up...

A cop asked her why she had it...

She told him that her brother gave it to her and it as her equalizer...

30 minutes later they decided not to arrest her...

Had she been carrying a loaded gun on the seat...

She would have been legal...

I think the cop was being a jerk...

My lawyers would have had a blast...
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#188922 Apr 20, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
<quoted text>Okay LH, lets say they did it for their religion they are Christian terrorist.

Jan God love you. See in the greater scheme of things, only violent and depraved people enjoy killing. Some people do it in the name of Religion others because they feel they are fighting a war. Look at those innocent people who were killed in Iraq and Afghanistan - did the West kill them in the name of Christianity - if not - why?

Please stop trying to justify yourself to me and there is no point in sending me links - I never open them. To me you are just another David Koresh - an embarrassment to my Faith where in your world - there is no forgiveness.

Dorchester , MA

#188924 Apr 20, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Correction you mean right of less inheritance to a woman as mandated in the Qu'ran, why do you choose to pretend its something else?
Plus in Europe inheritance varied with countries, periods and customs. It was not one way fits all Ali.
Proverbs 13:22 A good man leaves an inheritance to his children's children, but the sinner's wealth is laid up for the righteous.
Luke 15:12 And the younger of them said to his father,‘Father, give me the share of property that is coming to me.’ And he divided his property between them.
<quoted text>
American Indians had varied customs too...

Guess they weren't muslim after all...

Cheyenne...

Only the men could be Chiefs...

Yet both men and women could hunt...

And the house was owned by the chickies...

And passed to their daughters...

Matrilineal inheritance

Would they be stoned?...

Dorchester , MA

#188925 Apr 20, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please! And don't mention the gerbils either!!!
LemmiWinks?...

Dorchester , MA

#188926 Apr 20, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Well then you are ignorant-Go to your nearest priest and find out before shooting your gob-The New Testament was written in Greek- The holy land had a massive Greek community and towns and Greek was the language of communication and Christos was Greek -hence the NT in Greek!!
The hebrews and all their descendants were hellenised by the power of the quality and excellence of Hellenism that transcended tribal BS
What you say is true...

Koine Greek was it not?...

Doesn't make the Jews Greek...

Or Jesus...

Dorchester , MA

#188927 Apr 20, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>fk off ali, are u jealous of the attention I give to infidel, looooooooool
I think Roger is jealous of your boyfriend...

Roger's ex?...

East of Eden

#188928 Apr 20, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
What you say is true...
Koine Greek was it not?...
Doesn't make the Jews Greek...
Or Jesus...
Greeks consider everybody who is Hellenized to be Greek.That's why in Bulgaria we speak Slavic language today.Back in 900's the majority of the country's population was a Hellenized local population-Thracians,Celts etc.They spoke Greek.Then there were the Slavs who also spoke Greek.And there were about 250,000 Bulogars who had to speak Greek in order to communicate.When the Bulgar king Boris I accepted Christianity,he chose Slavic language as an official language of the country,forcing the Bulgars and the Thracians to forget Greek.That's how he prevented the Byzantines of putting claim on his country.After so many years everybody being Christian and speaking Slavic mixed together and now no one knows anything but that they are Bulgarians.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reaping from this Ramadhan 1 hr george whyte 3
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 1 hr bmz 591
UK doors will close to Islam 1 hr bmz 60
News Oklahoma Lawmaker Shares Article Arguing Islam ... 1 hr TheProphet 124
New Poster using many Alias Monikers.. BEWARE. 2 hr Elisabetta C 10
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 hr Ismail 252,785
girls k no yaha se le or de (Mar '15) 4 hr Azeem Ansari 321
More from around the web