Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 489322 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#188532 Apr 19, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Your guy is the one supporting suicide bombing not me, I only made the point you need to find better examples than suicide bomber supporters to make a point.
Show me where I said I supported car bombings you fool.
You are a pathological liar and need help, you make your own conclusion of others and then call them liars.
The most pathetic and funny was you calling me a liar for 'as you allege' of me claiming I worked at Harvard, when in fact it was you that started that ridiculous rumor to begin with.
Then you try to make your lie stick to me as the liar, its really pathetic ali, in all seriousness you need help.
Plus is a Hezbollah leader, the leader of a militant group a Civilian, is that what you learned in college ali? You need to demand a refund on your 7 degrees.
<quoted text>
JAN IS TRYING TO CONFLATE 80 MURDERED CIVILIANS AND 200 WOUNDED CIVILIANS WITH A POLITICAL LEADER. Jan needs to apologize for the Beirut bombing by the CIA, committed in the name of the American people.

Jan actually thinks anyone would believe he is a Harvard U professor!! No kidding!!!

“Mellita, domi adsum ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#188533 Apr 19, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes, citizens of the world, there we have it.
Wrong forum muzzie-man.
Try to post on a forum with more than 10 posters!
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#188534 Apr 19, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Ah, what evidence..??
Ali those blue things on the bottom are links to sources, one of them being from the US government, you put your mouse arrow over one and click and it will take you to a page (source). You should try it.
Oh yea that's right, you only accept source from Al-Queda and Jihad Magazine.
<quoted text>
Did that link to the US Government web site state that 60% of terrorism is committed by Muslims? Did that US website include US state-sponsored terror, like the Beirut car bombing???

JAN, WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE. POST YOUR EVIDENCE HERE, NOT SOME RANDOM BUNCH OF LINKS CONTAINING NO EVIDENCE OF ANY KIND SUPPORTING YOUR RUBBISH.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#188535 Apr 19, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
FAITH, SPEAKING FOR ALL AMERICANS, SAYS THAT GENOCIDE OF MUSLIMS IS A GOOD THING, ECHOING JAN'S ENTHUSIASTIC SUPPORT FOR GENOCIDE OF MUSLIMS and Chazmo's silent support!!!
Yes, citizens of the world, there we have it.
You have quite an imagination. I never said anything of the sort. I simply hold.... as one of my many virtues.... that cleanliness is next to Godliness.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#188536 Apr 19, 2013
JAN IS SHOWING THE TRUE FACE OF WESTERN CHRISTIANITY

Hate, support for murder, genocide, trying to villify 1.2 billion people around the world. Jan is trying to instigate another war. Jan is showing how satanic western Christianity is!!

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#188537 Apr 19, 2013
Faith wrote:
"MAKHACHKALA, Russia (Reuters)- A man who identified himself as the father of two brothers suspected of carrying out the Boston Marathon bombings said on Friday he believed his sons had been framed and pleaded with police to spare his younger son who was still on the run."
LOL! What a douche-bag.
I smell a waterboard coming...

dad better pray no rendition if the boy cooperates...
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#188538 Apr 19, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You have quite an imagination. I never said anything of the sort. I simply hold.... as one of my many virtues.... that cleanliness is next to Godliness.
FAITH, USING GOEBBELIAN SPEAK EUPHEMISM OF CLEANLINESS NEXT TO GODLINESS to invoke genocide of Muslims!!! Faith and Jan are the leading voices of American Christianity!!!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#188539 Apr 19, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
FAITH, USING GOEBBELIAN SPEAK EUPHEMISM OF CLEANLINESS NEXT TO GODLINESS to invoke genocide of Muslims!!! Faith and Jan are the leading voices of American Christianity!!!
I'm an atheist.
I read something about this notion of collective retribution that was perfected by this handsome fellow named Rinehardt. It is not so much about persuasion as it is about punishment. I'm into the whole justice thing.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#188540 Apr 19, 2013
I AM SO GLAD THAT SOON CHINA WILL BE THE SOLE SUPERPOWER AND WILL PROVIDE GREATER BALANCE, FAIRNESS AND JUSTICE IN THE WORLD

As secular democracy makes gains in the Middle East and into former Soviet central Asia, so aspirations of people will have a political outlet. Western support for dictatorships and tyranny has been bad for the world.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#188541 Apr 19, 2013
I don't know why the fck I was listening to this sht....but I was....

Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#188542 Apr 19, 2013
AMERICAN-BACKED TERRORISM

"This brief but furious exchange of car bombs between Arabs and Jews would enter into the collective memory of their conflict, but would not be resumed on a large scale until Israel and its Phalangist allies began to terrorize West Beirut with bombings in 1981: a provocation that would awake a Shiite sleeping dragon. Meanwhile, the real sequel was played out in Saigon: a series of car and motorcycle bomb atrocities in 1952-53 that Graham Greene incorporated into the plot of his novel, The Quiet American, and which he portrayed as secretly orchestrated by his CIA operative Alden Pyle, who is conspiring to substitute a pro-American party for both the Viet-Minh (upon whom the actual bombings would be blamed) and the French (who are unable to guarantee public safety).

The real-life Quiet American was the counterinsurgency expert Colonel Edward Lansdale (fresh from victories against peasant Communists in the Philippines), and the real leader of the ‘Third Force’ was his protégé, General Trinh Minh The of the Cao Dai religious sect. There is no doubt, writes The’s biographer, that the general “instigated many terrorist outrages in Saigon, using clockwork plastic charges loaded into vehicles, or hidden inside bicycle frames with charges. Notably, the Li An Minh [The's army] blew up cars in front of the Opera House in Saigon in 1952. These ‘time-bombs’ were reportedly made of 50-kg ordnance, used by the French air force, unexploded and collected by the Li An Minh.”

Lansdale was dispatched to Saigon by Allen Dulles of the CIA some months after the Opera atrocity (hideously immortalized in a Life photographer’s image of the upright corpse of a rickshaw driver with both legs blown off), which was officially blamed on Ho Chi Minh. Although Lansdale was well aware of General The’s authorship of these sophisticated attacks (the explosives were hidden in false compartments next to car gas tanks), he nonetheless championed the Cao Dai warlord as a patriot in the mould of Washington and Jefferson. After either French agents or Vietminh cadre assassinated The, Landsdale eulogized him to a journalist as “a good man. He was moderate, he was a pretty good general, he was on our side, and he cost twenty-five thousand dollars.”

Dorchester , MA

#188543 Apr 19, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
CHECHANS WERE AND ARE FIGHTING FOR A NATIONALIST STATE, NOT A MUSLIM STATE
What was allowed to happen in Chechnya was as bad as the worst Nazi atrocities in WW2. Any people under attack and occupation will resort to symbols, emblems and rallying cries that unite and give comfort. American soldiers use their flag, their god and their mythology to give them strength in battle. Chechans under the brutal onslaught of first the USSR troops then under attack by Vladimir Putin's scorched earth policy, fall back on what little they have in a nationalist struggle for self-determination.
MENACHEM BEGIN LED TERRORIST MOVEMENTS TO FOUND THE APARTHEID STATE OF ISRAEL. I do not see you condemn the zionazis for using terrorism.
So you now believe that terrorism is sometimes justified...
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#188544 Apr 19, 2013
Faith wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PMigXnXMhQ4XX
YOUR AFRICAN GENES are coming out.

Dorchester , MA

#188545 Apr 19, 2013
Faith wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PMigXnXMhQ4XX
Were you watching BeetleJuice?...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#188546 Apr 19, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I'm an atheist.
I read something about this notion of collective retribution that was perfected by this handsome fellow named Rinehardt. It is not so much about persuasion as it is about punishment. I'm into the whole justice thing.
ATHEIST NAZIS AND CHRISTIANS FORM COALITION AGAINST MUSLIMS

Muslims need to save the world from the nazis and Christofascists
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#188547 Apr 19, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
So you now believe that terrorism is sometimes justified...
CHAZMO, DESPERATE TO SAY SOMETHING, BUT STILL REFUSING TO CONDEMN CALLS FOR GENOCIDE OF 1.2 BILLION PEOPLE, makes a vacuous, unsubstantiated claim unconnected with anything.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#188548 Apr 19, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
I AM SO GLAD THAT SOON CHINA WILL BE THE SOLE SUPERPOWER AND WILL PROVIDE GREATER BALANCE, FAIRNESS AND JUSTICE IN THE WORLD
As secular democracy makes gains in the Middle East and into former Soviet central Asia, so aspirations of people will have a political outlet. Western support for dictatorships and tyranny has been bad for the world.
LOL! Keep singing, coolie. I've been hearing that tune for so long it's like background noise. You have to remember who invented this game.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#188549 Apr 19, 2013
FRENCH ARMY OFFICER TERRORISM (OAS)

"Whether by emulation or reinvention, car bombs showed up next in another war-torn French colony — Algiers during the last days of the pied noirs or French colonial settlers. Some of the embittered French officers in Saigon in 1952-53 would also become cadres of the Organisation de l’Armé Secrete (OAS), led by General Raoul Salan. In April 1961, after the failure of its uprising against French President Charles de Gaulle, who was prepared to negotiate a settlement with the Algerian rebels, the OAS turned to terrorism — a veritable festival de plastique — with all the formidable experience of its veteran paratroopers and legionnaires. Its declared enemies included De Gaulle himself, French security forces, communists, peace activists (including philosopher and activist Jean-Paul Sartre), and especially Algerian civilians. The most deadly of their car bombs killed 62 Moslem stevedores lining up for work at the docks in Algiers in May 1962, but succeeded only in bolstering the Algerian resolve to drive all the pied-noirs into the sea."

“Mellita, domi adsum ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#188550 Apr 19, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>

Muslims need to save the world from the nazis and Christofascists
Unfortunately, it looks like they are engaged in less ambitious projects for the time being Eg. getting their own sheit together!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#188551 Apr 19, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR AFRICAN GENES are coming out.
Quite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oklahoma Lawmaker Shares Article Arguing Islam ... 1 min woodtick57 105
News All we need is love to defeat ISIS 16 min Mite Be 9
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 16 min Rose_NoHo 564
UK doors will close to Islam 31 min Khan 44
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 46 min I AM SAID SO 252,778
ISIS Thug Plays Rambo And Gets A Surprise. 2 hr bmz 1
Allah was born in 570 A.D in Mecca. 2 hr jinxi 28
More from around the web