Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 513993 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#187664 Apr 17, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
I know its a fertilizer company, but do we know if this was accident yet or on purpose?
Fertilizer companies were a suggested target for Al Queda, as were the use of pressure cookers as IED's.
Not saying they are related, I could not know that, just saying...
<quoted text>
I'm leaning accident here...

Not uncommon...but needs a catalyst

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ammonium_nitrate...

Texas City was a famous one...

http://www.local1259iaff.org/disaster.html

No muslims were seen fleeing the scene...
atheist infidel

Hesperia, CA

#187665 Apr 17, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>I don't do drugs like you stone head and would never want to have ths life of yours, yuck
you might try it, a fcuking light bulb might finally turn on....

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#187666 Apr 17, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>
----------didn't say you were.
Go re-readUP. Comment applied to the 'latter' name mentioned in the poster's message....that being your buddy the 'hAtheisticHenfidel'.
Go Figure. Again.
Ah so...

I always wondered what latter meant...

I always thought it something one purchased from the Rose Suchak Ladder Co...

Live and learn
atheist infidel

Hesperia, CA

#187667 Apr 17, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>I totally agree with you.
you would... birds of a feather and all....

“Mellita, domi adsum ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#187668 Apr 17, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Is he back from Boston yet?...
They claim the bombs where of the pressure cooker type, which are the simplest bombs to make.
In other words, "kokhead level", anything more complicated than that and he would have to do with reaming peabrain!

It all fits :-)
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#187669 Apr 17, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Ali does not know, but I am pretty certain the attack on Boston was Al Queda or a Islamic group and they were backed by North Korea by proxy, that day was the birthday of a N Korean founder Kim Il Sung, they have used Al Queda in the past.
There is a history of a relationship between North Korea and al-Qaida.
U.S. intelligence report released by Wikileaks stated that in November 2005, then-al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden’s financial adviser flew to North Korea from Iran. Gulbuddin Hekmatya negotiated the purchase of ground-to-air missiles from North Korea.
The whole pressure cooker explosive devices thing, or IEDs, are well-documented in al-Qaida.
Pyongyang also has a history of committing terrorist attacks through Al Queda proxy without taking credit for them.
BTW: They threatened the USA just last week. Its not a Nuke, but they hit USA they way they could.
<quoted text>
GULBUDDIN HEKMATYAR NEGOTIATED WITH THE N KOREANS ON BEHALF OF OSAMA???

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLL

Poor Jan. His post is so laughably stupid and ignorant, it can only be meant as humor!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#187670 Apr 17, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
I care...
--Of course you care..about yourself.

No need to Go Figure. All members hereIN know that you are a schidt-for-brains and a prick.

Now that that's settled, both Stanley and I will pay our attentions elsewhere instead of wasting it on eeejits like you.

'Sides, most members hereIN have been giving you a hellava negative judgement bashing....which says something for how Stanley and I have carried on with your schidt-for-brains.

Don't forget.....your BLACK Bus will be right on time to pick you up at your designated station to take you on your one-way trip to your ultimate party....

.....after you have been visited by our Father Merrin, of course.

Give our regards to 'our' Drivers and their Minders. The 'hole' lot of you and your ILK will never be the same. Ever.

Go Figure.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#187671 Apr 17, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm leaning accident here...
Not uncommon...but needs a catalyst
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ammonium_nitrate...
Texas City was a famous one...
http://www.local1259iaff.org/disaster.html
No muslims were seen fleeing the scene...
JAN THINKS GULBUDDIN HEKMATYAR DID IT!!!

Jan wants you to organize a posse for a lynching--Jan is on his way. He is hopping on his devil flying broom right now!!! LOLLLL JAN IS SUCH A MORON, IT'S FUNNY AND PATHETIC AT THE SAME TIME!!!
atheist infidel

Hesperia, CA

#187672 Apr 17, 2013
What I'd like to say to kokled,after threatening to lknock out my teeth... "when he sees me"...

i'd say... Fill er up, you fithy Kok, and i dont mean TP.
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#187673 Apr 17, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
odd youre not reporting what else was said... for instant the egyptshit brethren hoods' posteed two versions english to us americans...and an "arabic version".... you filthy islamic barbarian.... and like the article i read says, a practice of arabic community for years, but with the advent of the internet,its hard to hide the "arabic version" from the "stupid infidels" any more
google what the savages are really saying...
I did not see your link, plus if there are some they are of your type. Xenophobes as you know come in all colours. Now beat it
atheist infidel

Hesperia, CA

#187674 Apr 17, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
JAN THINKS GULBUDDIN HEKMATYAR DID IT!!!
Jan wants you to organize a posse for a lynching--Jan is on his way. He is hopping on his devil flying broom right now!!! LOLLLL JAN IS SUCH A MORON, IT'S FUNNY AND PATHETIC AT THE SAME TIME!!!
Calm down Tobz...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#187675 Apr 17, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>.
Go Figure.
You've never written anything worth the time it takes to read it......under any one of your nicknames. But the "Stan N Ollie" thing stands out as being particularly foolish.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#187676 Apr 17, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>I skim some, i read some... yours are very shallow and boring, your gist is gotten by skimming, you never offer substance... did you read that part about taking your big bulbass skull and shove it up your gaping hole ?
Ollie says that 'yes' we have read that part. In fact we read the whole book.

Now do tell us who was the writer of the book.

Was it Ernest Hemingway, Christopher Columbus, or Napoleon, or Heinrich Himmler???

...by the way, it Christopher Columbus made 3 trips to the Americas and died on one of these trips---which trip did he die on???

You can try to figure that out as you lie on your filty mattress in your basement apartment that you rent off some farmer's outHouse.

Take a long shower, wash out your mouth and cleanUP your act. You turn people's stomachs.

Go Figure.
atheist infidel

Hesperia, CA

#187677 Apr 17, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>
--Of course you care..about yourself.
No need to Go Figure. All members hereIN know that you are a schidt-for-brains and a prick.
Now that that's settled, both Stanley and I will pay our attentions elsewhere instead of wasting it on eeejits like you.
'Sides, most members hereIN have been giving you a hellava negative judgement bashing....which says something for how Stanley and I have carried on with your schidt-for-brains.
Don't forget.....your BLACK Bus will be right on time to pick you up at your designated station to take you on your one-way trip to your ultimate party....
.....after you have been visited by our Father Merrin, of course.
Give our regards to 'our' Drivers and their Minders. The 'hole' lot of you and your ILK will never be the same. Ever.
Go Figure.
hey, heres an idea... take your Black bus, put it in your purple condom, and shove that in your gaping hole, too.... you know, too... as in along with your numbskull...
atheist infidel

Hesperia, CA

#187678 Apr 17, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Ollie says that 'yes' we have read that part. In fact we read the whole book.
Now do tell us who was the writer of the book.
Was it Ernest Hemingway, Christopher Columbus, or Napoleon, or Heinrich Himmler???
...by the way, it Christopher Columbus made 3 trips to the Americas and died on one of these trips---which trip did he die on???
You can try to figure that out as you lie on your filty mattress in your basement apartment that you rent off some farmer's outHouse.
Take a long shower, wash out your mouth and cleanUP your act. You turn people's stomachs.
Go Figure.
or, you could just climb in your own gaping hole....

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#187679 Apr 17, 2013
Do you have a link, could not find on a google search.
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
ok sherlock...
did you read the article "what the post got right " ? you need to.
atheist infidel

Hesperia, CA

#187680 Apr 17, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You've never written anything worth the time it takes to read it......under any one of your nicknames. But the "Stan N Ollie" thing stands out as being particularly foolish.
the gaping hole has other nic's...

well hell, he should shove them in his gaping hole too. you know, sparing us for all time.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#187681 Apr 17, 2013
Again, I did not reports it the US gov't did in cables and Wikileaks released them.

Go argue with them.

Seems you have no idea what a source it, when I say wikileaks reported it means not me, but wikileaks. DUH?

You should learn what a source is, and and try using one sometime!
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
GULBUDDIN HEKMATYAR NEGOTIATED WITH THE N KOREANS ON BEHALF OF OSAMA???
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLL
Poor Jan. His post is so laughably stupid and ignorant, it can only be meant as humor!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA
atheist infidel

Hesperia, CA

#187682 Apr 17, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Now beat it
always the invaders telling the residents to "beat it" or shUt the fcuk up...

my house sucker.... Topix, made in the USA by jewish americans in california... i qualify 2 out of three and i'm 3 for 3 in cheering...

free speech flounder hoof, you invaders should learn that.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#187683 Apr 17, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I don't do blue material. Be polite.
OKAY, YOU ARE A GENTEEL SOUTHERN BELLE WHO WANTS TO BE TREATED LIKE A LADY... IN PUBLIC .... WHEN YOU ARE NOT being Ilse, She-Wolff of the Waffen SS.

I aint no Stanley In a Streetcar Named Desire, but you may well be Blanche, as you utter, "Whoever you are, I have always depended on the kindness of strangers."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sex Meniac America 27 min Khan 42
Khans "prestigious university" 2 hr Crazy Rabbeen 3
Boy loses legs after beating at Quaran school 2 hr Deaf Allah 1
The Bible has millions of errors & contradictions 2 hr Losers 5
News Will Islam Inherit the Earth? 2 hr kuda 162
The Son of God in Quran 3 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 23
Covert support for ISIS 3 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 11
More from around the web