Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 403,940

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#186607 Apr 15, 2013
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri wrote:
<quoted text> not all muslims tried to destroy sikhi after all Baba Nanak ji's best friend was a Muslim, Bhai Mardana and the founding stone of the Harminder Sahib(Golden Temple) was laid by Mian Mir(a Muslim) also it was 2 Pathan brothers who dressed Guru Gobind Singh ji as a Fakeer to avoid his capture....
That was before the rise of Misl period though....it wasn't til Banda Singh Bahadur and co. that the Mughals and Afghans declared Jihad to wipe the Sikhs off the planet.

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#186608 Apr 15, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Stanley says to let you know that in the times of Jesus Christ, his name was NOT pronounced as Jesus...
...but as 'Issa'.
There are thousands of Issas in the MiddleEast today.
Never mind Mexico.
You continue to bore with your Racial comments. Your comrade-in-arms 'faith', likewise full of schidt to the eyeballs.
Go Figure.
reported for listening to voices in your head that believe using Jesus Name is racist

Dorchester , MA

#186609 Apr 15, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Ollie says that only a schidt-for-brains like you would ask such a dumbAss question as that.
By the way, isn't your 'lard arse' supposed to be 'lardarse'. Speaking of which how do you manage to drag around that 300+ lbs of lard on your rump as you try to get across the kitchen for a cuppa when your mommy says 'get up from the couch you lazy bastard and get it yourself, and stop watching that As The Stomach Turns'.
TOPIX Forums gives members the option of Not having to post their address.
Wanna know why!!!!!!
Well, here's one important reason why:---not everyone on our Pale Blue Dot lives in such a place that has freedom of speech as you do. There are many, many countries where its leaders keep tabs on its citizens even to the point of monitering their every move and ALL their communications. Only very recently were North Koreans allowed to have cellPhones but to have limited use per owner.
By having the option of Not having to post their address, some of these people can still become members of groups and give their opinions on subjects and topics that interests them.
For example, Ollie says that there are thousands that would love to lop your head off.
Go Figure.
Reported for being obsessed with lardarses...

Reported for claiming to live in a totalitarian country...

And reported for for being an islamist that just couched a beheading threat...

“Palestine Will Be Free. ”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#186610 Apr 15, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Link to proof of lies
Link to proof of racism
Else
Forever be labeled a kkklamBush liar on this thread...
Still obessed with Khaled Chamzo!!!, when are you gona move on or are you gonna keep doing it until you go down on you grave!!! Khaled is not a liar. Move on.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#186611 Apr 15, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
ok
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#186612 Apr 15, 2013
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#186613 Apr 15, 2013
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#186614 Apr 15, 2013
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#186615 Apr 15, 2013
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#186616 Apr 15, 2013
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#186617 Apr 15, 2013

Dorchester , MA

#186618 Apr 15, 2013
The Guido - Cartooni wrote:
<quoted text> didnt they say... "come and get him/us" ok, well were playin ball...
I wish we hadnt gone to iraq... but i protested (twice) at my fed building " NO BLOOD FOR OIL" they carried signs BOMB BOMB USA... muslims didnt give a sh1t that i did and started mass murdering all the muslims and allied forces ... that thing was over in a week, then ISLAM religion of peace, took over...
evert watch saddams death, not a fcuking peep... thats what i call stand up... wheres saddam when you need him...
So now I suppose I should bring up the fact that out of the million dead in iraq...

Over 900,000 were murdered by islamists murdering other muslims...

Just to blame Jews...

And give allah/ollie a high blood count...

Agreed tho...

Unhappy that we go anywhere anymore to try and free oppressed muslims from islamist muslims...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#186619 Apr 15, 2013

Dorchester , MA

#186620 Apr 15, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GQ9Nm_c3GVYXX
Is that Jack Black's daddy on that cover?...

Bro left you quite a collection...

:-)

Dorchester , MA

#186621 Apr 15, 2013
Faith wrote:
For my girl...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =t-hmOoBJFC0XX
Me Mum and little Sis...

Dorchester , MA

#186622 Apr 15, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Still obessed with Khaled Chamzo!!!, when are you gona move on or are you gonna keep doing it until you go down on you grave!!! Khaled is not a liar. Move on.
kkklamBush lies...

ignorance is bliss

Dorchester , MA

#186623 Apr 15, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
STOP SENDING THE SCUM OF AMERICA TO FIGHT YOUR FILTHY WARS!!! Your rapist army has managed to unite people against you by their filthy raping, looting and pillaging. Raping and burning 14 year old girls is plain savagery---and did they get the chair? NO!!! When American weapons cut highrise buildings in half and killed people in Beirut, where was your outrage? That was long before 9/11!
NO SMART AMERICAN ENLISTS THESE DAYS IN YOUR RAPIST ARMY OF DESPERATE HICKS, GANG MEMBERS, INNER CITY GHETTO KIDS, CRIMINALLY INSANE AND PLAIN CRIMINALS!!! PAT TILLMAN WAS OUTED FOR THE FOOL HE TRULY WAS!!!
So you now believe minorities and women are scum...

I see...

http://www.americaspromise.org/Our-Work/Milit...

Dorchester , MA

#186624 Apr 15, 2013
The Guido - Cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>i saw all the words... "had"... i'm the most unstalky guy on topix....
One of...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#186625 Apr 15, 2013
Decode the Bible in 7 minutes: www.scribd.com/doc/106586592 ...

Dorchester , MA

#186626 Apr 15, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
AN ANAPHYLACTIC REACTION CAN KILL WITHIN MINUTES
Anyone foolish enough not to take anaphylactic reactions seriously will have a Darwinian removal from the gene pool. Darwin never sleeps.
Breathing can kill in minutes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 13 min Dak-Original 53,772
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 22 min Cosmic Truth 209,640
Is Islam a mental illness? 30 min PeteWaldo 14
Damn and curse Islam. 41 min PeteWaldo 4
Iraqi libraries ransacked by Islamic State grou... 1 hr Cosmic Truth 2
Hitler was a muslim 1 hr PeteWaldo 8
PUBH: ISIS All-Female Brigade 1 hr Cosmic Truth 36
More from around the web