Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 523733 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

“Love knows no borders ”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#186700 Apr 15, 2013
ChazmosFekkiniPhone wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps Little Muffet you missed the fact that for over a day
This Muslim hating thread posted nothing but music to each other
Including Roger
Note who was not here
Chamzo come back to real name, stop hiding like a coward

Well music is great than hate and twist, just dig the music and stop dig the hate nd twist.
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#186701 Apr 15, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>likewise ....

each time I say anything to "swan-girl" .. you are ON to it within a few minutes .. does she have a hotline to your Iphone??

Yet Faith, Guido ... Chazmo ... also reply to her, but miraculously I am the ONLY ONE who gets it in the neck from you about her ...

She is pitiful .. and not in a good "awwwwwww" way either ...

And I talk of loads other things on other threads ... but that is ignored ..
It's nothing to do with that it's to do with the fact you don't post on here anymore except to bring up Swanie - it's bizarre and very noticeable.

I would be here all day if I had to pull everyone up for speaking out against posters!
The Guido - Cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#186702 Apr 15, 2013
Faith wrote:
For my girl...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =t-hmOoBJFC0XX
are you in my ipod.... I have the association channel on pandora... Lovin Spoonful awesome... at a time when i was dating two girls first and last time ever...

green tamborine... best acid sex ever, second surrealistic pillow

all, my life these two songs have had the most profound thoughts and or memories in my head because of A) the acid and B) the love experienced....

did we hang out ever ?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#186704 Apr 15, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Faith this is not Lady like, try to be a Lady, she like to dig fartoon. get a room for god sake. this is Topix.
This is how nuts americans dig each others, they think is cool and think everyone like them, but thanks God, real americans do not digh those unreal americans like them in here, I think lot of Americans prefer blow them up than have them as part of america.
Now Faith will come in say to me fck you you know nothing about Americans, LOL, I will just say whatever talk to my hand. how many have we heard this. Well thanks godness there more real americans than like those.
Well don't talk to youself , am off wink wink.
Thanks, fck-brain. Coming from damaged goods like you......that means a lot.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#186705 Apr 15, 2013
Yep a Muslim Saudi committed a terrorist attack on Boston today, 3 bombs went off many dead, and up to 50 injured with legs and arms blown off, just terrible.

The cause... THE QU'RAN and Islam! Make no mistake to what motivated that Muslim to commit these atrocities.

I don't want to hear any excuses from Aliroder, Topgirl, Khalid etc! If you be smart today you keep your mouths closed.

**ISLAM STINKS!!! ISLAM IS OF SATAN! ISLAM IS THE ANTI-CHRIST!**
Milena N wrote:
OMG!Did you guys see the news?
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/two_exp...
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#186706 Apr 15, 2013
The Guido - Cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>what idiot thought this was funny ...
Dunno - I canny see the emotions
The Guido - Cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#186707 Apr 15, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Faith this is not Lady like, try to be a Lady, she like to dig fartoon. get a room for god sake. this is Topix.
were not desperately perverted like you, dipsh1t...

too bad you and your highly exposed quimm didnt take said advise ^ MONTHS AGO, you STUPUID FCUKING ABUSED Kok DOING dope...

how come the Kok you claime to LOVE DEEPLY never came to your defense, on the day you announced you were so depressed he CALLED YOU TP.... hahahahahaha Oh, the love from islamic scum....

no, Faith and i dont need a room you pathetic soap opera bint...were not sexual degenerates like you and your filthy sticky fingered Kok...

i bet you get a lot of airfare offers, HUH !

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#186708 Apr 15, 2013
Faith wrote:
There is something that maybe only LH, Milena and me know....
What do we know?Can you tell me?LOL

“Love knows no borders ”

Location hidden

#186709 Apr 15, 2013
Hey before off I did see this put in here fews days ago or so, perfect, am gonna buy me one of those to wipe.

Toilet Israel flag paper. and am gonna give it to all my friends too.

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#186710 Apr 15, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Yep a Muslim Saudi committed a terrorist attack on Boston today, 3 bombs went off many dead, and up to 50 injured with legs and arms blown off, just terrible.
The cause... THE QU'RAN and Islam! Make no mistake to what motivated that Muslim to commit these atrocities.
I don't want to hear any excuses from Aliroder, Topgirl, Khalid etc! If you be smart today you keep your mouths closed.
**ISLAM STINKS!!! ISLAM IS OF SATAN! ISLAM IS THE ANTI-CHRIST!**
<quoted text>
They just dais that the third explosion in the JFK library was related to a fire.
The Guido - Cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#186711 Apr 15, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Dunno - I canny see the emotions
some idiot thought it was funny...the question... which islamic or islamic doing fdcuking idiot,thought so....eitherr way...your pathetic friends...huh... you know stuipid fcuking 12th century islamic dopes...
The Guido - Cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#186712 Apr 15, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
It's nothing to do with that it's to do with the fact you don't post on here anymore except to bring up Swanie - it's bizarre and very noticeable.
I would be here all day if I had to pull everyone up for speaking out against posters!
your point ?... its not like shes posting invisible posts... we can all see, MS POINTING FINGER... obsess much ?
ChazmosFekkiniPh one

Houston, TX

#186713 Apr 15, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely Chaz, just heard from Wendy123 a poster on here who lives in Boston - she's safe and well but in total shock.
Thank God

“Love knows no borders ”

Location hidden

#186714 Apr 15, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, fck-brain. Coming from damaged goods like you......that means a lot.
behave, you will be better person if become Muslim. that a fact.

Location hidden

#186715 Apr 15, 2013
Appears they have him on video planting the bombs, he (the Saudi National) is under guard in a hospital.
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
So far they are holding one Saudi for questioning but they aren't sure if he's the bomber yet.

“Love knows no borders ”

Location hidden

#186716 Apr 15, 2013
Lool that fartas keep tlak to himself. I;m not even read his stupid post
The Guido - Cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#186717 Apr 15, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Yep a Muslim Saudi committed a terrorist attack on Boston today
<quoted text>
really Jan ? wher can we view this intel.
The Guido - Cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#186719 Apr 15, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Chamzo come back to real name, stop hiding like a coward
Well music is great than hate and twist, just dig the music and stop dig the hate nd twist.
hes on his phone you stupid fcuking idiot... its is his REAL name... MRS TOILET PAPER...

were on a forum you stupid fcuking idiot,... we chose ANY NAME WE LIKE.... use your REAL NAME stooge.... you know CHRISTIAN Dottirhead.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#186720 Apr 15, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
What do we know?Can you tell me?LOL
Yeah.....Getting out of bed every day when sometimes you don't want to. Wanting to be someone's kid instead of someone's mother...Always being the one that others run to instead of getting to run.....
Oh....I dunno,Milena. Maybe I'm wrong.
Maybe it's easy being us......

What do you think?

Location hidden

#186721 Apr 15, 2013
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/authori...

http://conservativepapers.com/news/2013/04/15...
The Guido - Cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>really Jan ? wher can we view this intel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harvard recognizes Islam 46 min Khan 25
News Clearing Up the Misconceptions About Islam 1 hr Khan 37
Kaaba, a Hindu Temple Stolen by Muslims 4 hr The Revealer 1
Trump is on pain meds 5 hr Khan 19
Islam can never be exterminated 5 hr Khan 42
News no 6 hr Benjamin 11
News Islamic Republic of Iran Will Be Defeated 7 hr Benjamin 5
More from around the web