Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 391,703

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story
The Guido - Cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#186088 Apr 14, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
'Content owner...'
Lol
its worth watching ... but maybe only once, ever....

Marylin Manson Tainted Love... contains strippers...
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#186089 Apr 14, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Channel 4 is ok as far as mainstream reporting goes -'Dispatches' documentaries are interesting - one coming up soon on immigration, Tuesday I think. Will be interesting to see which way they go.
Free lancers make the docs--depends on who the folks are who make the doc. There is so much zionazi propaganda around, along with Christian fundie rubbish, that there are few opportunities to see any different viewpoints. This one was well-done.
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#186091 Apr 14, 2013
The Guido - Cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>Lh... Chaz may be onto something... yesterday while posting from phone in "Da BU" (malibu) i had to tell my phone to play some stuff in "you tube" rather than browser or flashplayer.... so change your option, watch videos in you tube...

but... thats only because apple (aka Steve Jobs) hates abobe flash...
I can google no problem - I just can't open links - will look into it - well the wean will :)
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#186092 Apr 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Personal Jesus Depeche Mode... sucky vido of a few gay guys in a spanish bordello... worth listening to any time of the day... should i post the Marlyn Manson version... not for the faint hearted...
so heres a few of swanies former union represent'in... Marylim Manson Tainted Love... caution !!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_-0MXklxHlQXX
No surprise you have a crappy taste in music. Some months ago you also posted real garbage music. Your taste was honed on AM radio.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#186093 Apr 14, 2013
<quoted text>
but no smart jew is eatin halal,... you know, banged by muslim first.
True story. In Tel Aviv I spoke to Yids who'd rather starve than support the "dirty Arab" enterprise.....can't say I blame them.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#186094 Apr 14, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
So you now believe all those Spanish christian atrocities committed across the centuries were actually MUSLIM atrocities?...
Once again Roger...
Me poor befuddled brain just reels at your insight...
LOLLLLL

CHAZMO IS DESPERATE NOW--HIS WHOLE WORLD VIEW [WELTANSCHAUUNG] HAS BEEN SHATTERED!!!

Watch the documentary--Professor Bettany Hughes or Oxford, Cambridge etc, explains it all in simple language so even Jan can understand it!!! LOLLLLL

MY GOD, THE MUSLIMS WERE THE TRUE HEROES OF THE WHOLE WORLD IN SPAIN!!! IT EXCEEDS EVEN MY OPINION OF HOW GREAT THEY TRULY WERE!!!

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#186095 Apr 14, 2013
<quoted text>Lh... Chaz may be onto something... yesterday while posting from phone in "Da BU" (malibu) i had to tell my phone to play some stuff in "you tube" rather than browser or flashplayer.... so change your option, watch videos in you tube...
but... thats only because apple (aka Steve Jobs) hates abobe flash...
This I've heard...

Adobe they hate in particular...

Possibly because they wish to compete?...

Or because Adobe started writing code for PC over Mac?...

All graphics programs used to be released for Mac Primero...

Us PC geeks had to wait...

Dorchester , MA

#186096 Apr 14, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No surprise you have a crappy taste in music. Some months ago you also posted real garbage music. Your taste was honed on AM radio.
And your islamic country had FM how long ago?...

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#186097 Apr 14, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
MUSLIMS ARE PROGRESSIVE AND INTEGRATE WHEREAS JUDAISM IS LESS ADAPTIVE
LOL! Last I checked, no Jew was assertively pushing to subvert western civilization under the draconian laws of Leviticus.
The Guido - Cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#186098 Apr 14, 2013
Faith wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wX0GPHy2nYoXX
Vive Le Frenchies, i love when you speak french or one of them knock off languages to me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The Guido - Cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#186099 Apr 14, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
This I've heard...
Adobe they hate in particular...
Possibly because they wish to compete?...
Or because Adobe started writing code for PC over Mac?...
All graphics programs used to be released for Mac Primero...
Us PC geeks had to wait...
I thgink jobs just hated crappy sh!t.... so he wouldnt tolerate shit he made better...
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#186100 Apr 14, 2013
funny version of tainted love

Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#186101 Apr 14, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
True story. In Tel Aviv I spoke to Yids who'd rather starve than support the "dirty Arab" enterprise.....can't say I blame them.
The victims have become nazi oppressors. Thanks for your Der Sturmer confirmation!!!
The Guido - Cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#186102 Apr 14, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Last I checked, no Jew was assertively pushing to subvert western civilization under the draconian laws of Leviticus.
hahahahaha...one day when your stoned, go back and read that...
The Guido - Cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#186103 Apr 14, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
it was two weeks ago, Party train, shot in venice... you ingrate...

it seem you like artists that sound like julio igleses (?)...

tribute and aid for americans, i love all the red white and blue, you ingrate.
The Guido - Cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#186104 Apr 14, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
And your islamic country had FM how long ago?...
yeah FM foreign music
The Guido - Cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#186105 Apr 14, 2013
Lena wrote:
funny version of tainted love
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CiQ4j-D5o4oXX
hahahahahahah

hot !

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#186106 Apr 14, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The victims have become nazi oppressors. Thanks for your Der Sturmer confirmation!!!
Ummm....well, can you blame their prejudice? Their intransigent neighbors have been trying to destroy them for more than half-a-century due to religious fanaticism....
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#186107 Apr 14, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
PREEMPTIVE WAR WAS PROSECUTED AT NUREMBERG AS A WAR CRIME AND CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY

Yet that is what the Israel-Firsters have dragged America into doing, in addition to Gitmo, torture, violations of the laws of war in the violations of the Geneva Conventions, violations of treaties, violations of treaties on the protection of children, violations of ethics and morals that strike at the heart of the ethos of western civilization, such that America's reputation, and that of Europe, has indelible stains that will reverberate through all eternity! What has been done gives China, Russia, N Korea, Iran, Cuba, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma, Byelorussia, Zimbabwe and all other countries in the world cover to get away with torture and the abuse of human rights! NAZI IDEOLOGY HAS BEEN BROUGHT INTO THE MAINSTREAM OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION and by implication, to the world!!!
GITMO IS A REPUDIATION OF THAT HARD-WON RIGHT OF HABEAS CORPUS. How much lower can one go? And the moronic Americans think that owning a couple of guns will protect them from state tyranny when they have squandered habeas corpus!!!! Such craven fools do not deserve liberty nor contentment, for they have thrown away the one protection needed to protect oneself against the tyranny of the state!!!

Dorchester , MA

#186108 Apr 14, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Kosher and Halal are the same, Muslims can eat Kosher meat. Nice huh. LOLLLLL The west is built on ignorance.
duhhhh

Similar is not same dear boy...

Do Jews alahu akhbar with the slicing of the necks of animals?...

Thus implying the bloodletting somehow brings glory to some deity?...

Not to mention that some meats allowed in islam are not considered kosher...

And isn't there some enzyme thingie that also differs?...

But don't take a kuffir estupido's word for it...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to to end Islam? Ideas please 23 min Nomad warrior 281
How can a non-Muslim learn about Islam. 30 min Thinking 4
TWF: Requiem for TROLLS gone 58 min PATX is as good a... 31
Muslims need be COMMENDED for their EXTREME pat... 58 min Thinking 2
UKIP's Nigel Farage on Muslim Anti-Semitism 59 min Thinking 6
murder at least 20 people 1 hr supersonic boom 3
if you haven't read the Holy Quran... 1 hr Just a thought 26
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 1 hr Devils Advocate 52,622
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 hr Dragnet52 207,369
644 MUSLIMS in ICELAND !!!! (Sep '11) 3 hr Thinking 74
We Muslims are Superior! 4 hr Homer 46
More from around the web