Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 518733 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#184521 Apr 10, 2013
Rape is okay in Islam as kaffars cannot be innocent, so there is no blame.

Qu'ran 23:6

(the captives and slaves) that their right hands possess, for then, they are free from blame;
leah wrote:
<quoted text> Poor girls. Would it be too much to ask if they got justice?

Location hidden

#184522 Apr 10, 2013
Israel tries to be a civil as possible, they always adhere to the peace agreements, but Palestinians insist on shooting even more rockets into Isreal. What are they to do with barbarians in their backyard?
SUPERTRAMP wrote:
<quoted text>
You evidently dont read truth, only the liberal lies. The palestinians are the ones that kill innocent civilians at cafes and bus stops,etc. Before israel retaliates they drop leaflets warning palestinians to evacuate the area. But the terrorists(HAMAS) will horde their own people together in schools,mosques and hospitals from where they lauch their rockets. And your proud of these people? LYING CUR! If anyone practices genocide ,its arabs trying to eliminate jews and even are on record as stating as much. The palestinian authorities have squandered hundreds of millions of aid on personal use and other forms of corruption while allowing the general population to suffer in abject poverty. Israel out of kindness employs them and tries to give them a higher standard of living.Why? Because they know what it means to have to suffer. Let me give you another example of conceit of the palestinian authority. Yrs ago Ariel Sharon contacted the plo for the purpose of getting permission to conduct a tour of the temple mount with foreign dignataries and was given permission to do so. The plo even met him there and walked and spoke with him in an affable manner. As soon as the world press arrived (no doubt called before hand by the plo) they turned on him and began accusing him of trespassing,etc. This is an example of the deceit of the palestinians and the biased reporting of world press that doesnt care to investigate the truth which in turn leaves uninformed idiots like you accusing the wrong people. They play you like the string puppet you are because they know your gullible enough to accept their version due to the true hatred thats in your heart. FOOL!
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#184523 Apr 10, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>So, in your construct, I could live peacefully in Lahore? We don't want foreign demons in our land. Multiculturalism causes strife, "diversity" is a lie.
HEY, HUSSAIN IS PRESIDENT AND COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF

I don't know from Lahore, but be careful of Israelis--Israel can kill Americans with impunity and the American government will side with Israel against American victims!!!

BEHEADING IN TEXAS!!! LIKE WOW!!! THOSE 3 CHRISTIAN GUYS DID NOT KNOW HOW TO DO A REGULAR LYNCHING!!! I am curious as to Chazmo's explanations about Texas culture.

Location hidden

#184524 Apr 10, 2013
LH does not want to accept truth, lucky our governments are not as apathetic and put out travel warnings.

The State Department is urging Americans to defer any non-essential travel to Egypt..........
atheist infidel cartOOni wrote:
<quoted text>In the name of ALLAH in a frenzy and out loud... that allah sure is a deviant making piece of sh!t...
Thanks for posting the VISUAL TRUTH about the islamic sheit hole they call EGYPTSHIT... and the filthy barbaric perverted islamic scumbag males within the religion of mass murder rape and perversions.
Hey LH, that egyptsh!thole of yours is as WE said.... filled with perverted islamic scum... keep pandering at the expense of WOMEN, you filthy islamic male protector and appeaser....
gee i hope its not the Sneaks relatives... you know the rapists...
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#184525 Apr 10, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no racism in the viddy and your contention that there was shows even you see the fallacy of the 'research'...
Hey man, you need to, you know, use research design critique principles to critique the research. I thought you was an engineer???
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#184526 Apr 10, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Israel tries to be a civil as possible, they always adhere to the peace agreements, but Palestinians insist on shooting even more rockets into Isreal. What are they to do with barbarians in their backyard?
<quoted text>
THE DEVIL IN JAN IS TALKING NOW!!!

I hope Jan has an exorcism soon!!! Jan, were you in Wakko at Baylor U???
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#184527 Apr 10, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Rape is okay in Islam as kaffars cannot be innocent, so there is no blame.
Qu'ran 23:6
(the captives and slaves) that their right hands possess, for then, they are free from blame;
<quoted text>
NOW NOW JAN, PLEASE GET A GRIP

We don't want to hear your erotic fantasies.
atheist infidel cartOOni

Hesperia, CA

#184528 Apr 10, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah Blah
Is okay being ignorant considering where you cane from.
Those who enjoy beef never buy size fits all from supermarkets.
Meat shops are for discerning folks.
Jews buy meat from halal shops ( muslim) shops who sell fresh.
Kosher is supermarkets is frozen and years old.
and.....?!?!? where is it i caNe from ?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#184529 Apr 10, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know from Lahore, but be careful of Israelis--Israel can kill Americans with impunity and the American government will side with Israel against American victims!!!
BEHEADING IN TEXAS!!! LIKE WOW!!! THOSE 3 CHRISTIAN GUYS DID NOT KNOW HOW TO DO A REGULAR LYNCHING!!! I am curious as to Chazmo's explanations about Texas culture.
I am at peace with the universe. I know that if...at this hour...I were to walk down the street in the ghetto of Detroit, I would be assaulted and/or killed. I know that I can't go to Mecca. By the same token.....I don't want any "outsiders" coming into my neighborhood. I don't wish them ill....I just don't want to be around them. You know...."separate but equal".....Or something like that.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#184530 Apr 10, 2013
LOLLLL MORE IDIOT TALES FROM TEXAS!!! TOO FUNNYYYY!!!

"A condo owner who called 911 after she discovered that burglars had taken everything from her home, including the bathroom sink, was surprised to find the alleged culprits before police even arrived at her building.

Andrea Villareal’s friend Lina had just moved out of the condo she was leasing from Villareal. When Lina arrived to clean it, she found that thieves had taken everything inside, from the bathroom vanity to the safe out of the floor.

“I came to mop the floor and noticed everything was gone,” Lina told ABC News affiliate KTRK-TV, which did not use her last name.

When Villareal arrived at her condo, she says, she did what anyone would do, asking neighbors if they’d seen anything or any of her possessions, all of which had simply vanished.

“Even down to the Christmas tree that I had in storage,” Villareal said.

As she began looking around the condo building, Villareal saw some of the missing items and appliances, including her refrigerator, her vanity and her microwave.

“She saw her stuff in these idiots’ house,” Lina said.

When she asked for an explanation, the residents told Villareal they didn’t know how her belongings got there. But when reporters from KTRK-TV asked the neighbors, they said they were “trying to help her.”

The unnamed neighbor said it was just a misunderstanding, and that he saw two other guys breaking into her condo. He said that they said they were movers, but they ran off and he stepped in.

“I had two guys down the street and said,‘Hey, you want to help me move this. Paid them $70 to put it up in front,” he told the station.

With police officers on the scene, Villareal got the two brothers who had removed her belongings to start moving it all back in. She even got them to pay her for damages done to her property.

“It’s the strangest thing that’s ever happened to me,” she said.

Police told KTRK that she agreed not to press charges.

“Here’s a get out of jail free card,” Villareal told the station.“Pay to fix what you’ve done, obviously you are going to be embarrassed because you are on TV, and I hope you change your lives.”
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#184531 Apr 10, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And "Hussain" is welcome to dress like a jockey and hold a lantern on my lawn. We still sign the paychecks.
atheist infidel cartOOni

Hesperia, CA

#184532 Apr 10, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah Blah
Is okay being ignorant considering where you cane from.
Those who enjoy beef never buy size fits all from supermarkets.
Meat shops are for discerning folks.
Jews buy meat from halal shops ( muslim) shops who sell fresh.
Kosher is supermarkets is frozen and years old.
really ????? YEARS OLD ???? and you wonder why your words are taken with a huge dose of salt....

i guess youve never been to Gelson's... cause, where i caNe from theyre uptown jewishy...supermarket to the stars, and producers etc.

Location hidden

#184533 Apr 10, 2013
Completely wrong as usual Alirodger1

American dropped leaflets to warn people to leave in WWII, they also warned Japanese. They (Americans) used the leaflets not so much the Nazi's..

The Nazi did use them, but only used them in the end when they got desperate and not to warn, but to make propaganda like tell American solders their women are lonely at homes probably meeting with other men, no warning ALIRODGER. Wrong Again!

Here is a reproduction of such a leaflet:
http://www.richardfordmanuscripts.co.uk/catal...
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
THE NAZIS USED TO DROP LEAFLETS TOO, WARNING OF THE UPCOMING ATTACKS ON CIVILIANS. THE PURPOSE OF THE LEAFLETS was to create maximum fear and apprehension amongst the civilians to maximize the terror, knowing that an attack was coming and there was nowhere to hide. It is a terror tactic.
Palestinians do not have a state, do not have a military, an airforce, a navy, air raid shelters. Palestinians are exposed, told an attack is coming, and nowhere to hide. And no weapons to defend themselves. And insufficient medical supplies, so that surgery is performed without anaesthetics. And people with cancer and other illnesses cannot get any treatment because there are no supplies, and they cannot travel to get the treatment.
Israel is engaged in state-sponsored terror. Israel is a rogue terrorist state, founded by terrorists, who used terrorist means. The whole world knows what is happening. America protects Israel from any consequences. Israel is destroying America and ruining America's reputation.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#184534 Apr 10, 2013
My favorite Canadian...oh...except for Ali (I keep forgetting he's "Canadian").....

atheist infidel cartOOni

Hesperia, CA

#184535 Apr 10, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the fck would I care you inbred camel humper? Beef is delicious, probably the tastiest of meats ('cept for bison maybe).....its just that I eat meat with rarity.
you da man... Bison rocks...
its like... when in rome you eat fcuking pizza...

that ground Elk was akin to Bison... now i aint advocating shoot'in skin'in and gut'in one for a burger... But order the #2 with mayo on the side ( i know how you canuks love ur mayo)... a no brainer

too bad starvin indians arent eatin the McNever Starve Again Burger thats running around all over the place.

Alis rare treat is "the fastest animal in the wowrld" a rare find in any kitchen... The Somali Chicken....

Location hidden

#184536 Apr 10, 2013
Muslims beheads two in USA just recently.

Aliroger1 wrote:
BEHEADING IN TEXAS!!! YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP!!
"Texas Republican Official Peter Morrison Talks Secession, Reverse Racism
Robert Kessler
Welcome to the sleepy little east Texas town of Jasper. Home of charming organizations like the Knights of the White Kamelia (KKK) and the Hardin County Republican Party, it is also the town where, in 1998, three white men dragged James Byrd, Jr. three miles down an asphalt road, before eventually decapitating him. Welcome to Jasper, Texas.
Peter Morrison serves as the treasurer of the Hardin County Republicans, as well as the author of the Peter Morrison Report. Morrison was also previously chosen by Texas' Board of Education Chairman to help screen Texas' textbooks. His latest dispatch — which appears to have been mostly scrubbed from the internet, but is still available here — is a mostly aimless, stream-of-conscious complaint about President Obama's re-election. He discusses degenerative diseases, calls those who voted for President Obama "maggots," and blames John McCain and reverse racism.
The simpler explanation is that many members of minority groups are simply racist against the party most white people happen to vote for.
And the Civil War:
Like the remainder of Lee's army after Gettysburg, it is our duty to keep fighting to the bitter end, in hopes that Providence might shine upon our cause before it is too late.
That's right. A leader of the Republican party in the state with the second most electoral votes just advised his party to be more like the Confederate Army. The point being:
In this respect, Texas can lead the way. Texas was once its own country, and many Texans already think in nationalist terms about their state. We need to do everything possible to encourage a long-term shift in thinking on this issue. Why should Vermont and Texas live under the same government?"
CHAZMO, HAVE YOU VISITED OR DO YOU LIVE IN THIS TOWN???

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#184538 Apr 10, 2013
atheist infidel cartOOni wrote:
<quoted text>Bison good....horse bad
But but but...

Euros been eating horse for years...

Unknowingly of course...

Location hidden

#184539 Apr 10, 2013
Islam in USA, 2013

Yusuf Ibrahim, a Moslem man, targeted and murdered two Christian men who lived and worked in New Jersey.

He beheaded them and cut off their hands.

Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
!

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#184540 Apr 10, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
AFGHANISTAN???
It is Texas, so who knows? Are they senators from Texas? Well, maybe 2 of them. I will guess they are preachers. Final answer, preachers!!!
Where are the three Jasper murderers Roger?...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#184541 Apr 10, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
But but but...
Euros been eating horse for years...
Unknowingly of course...
The late great Baldemar Garza Huerta ......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump converting America into KKK country 24 min Khan 31
Jihad means Peace. (Jul '13) 29 min Khan 116
There is a God. Believe me. 31 min Khan 74
ISLAM is coming no matter what HATERS DO!!!! 32 min Khan 21
Quran: The Greatest Gift of God 34 min Khan 34
World's fastest growing religion: Islam 35 min Khan 1
Trump must resign 40 min Khan 3
More from around the web