Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 373,310

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#184291 Apr 10, 2013
I dont know.. damn it.. what got me now.. I m trying to find ways to give you a break from hating out of habit..

Ihope we all love ourselves at least?

SCIENCE
OBSERVATORY
The Secret May Be in the Coffee

Chris Gash
By SINDYA N. BHANOO
Published: March 26, 2013
People who live on the Greek island of Ikaria are known to have remarkably high life expectancies, and researchers have been studying them carefully to learn why. Now a new report suggests that one reason may be the coffee they drink.

"This boiled coffee seems to generate antioxidant substances," said Dr. Gerasimos Siasos, a professor at the University of Athens Medical School and an author of the study, which appears in the journal Vascular Medicine.
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2013/03/26/science/...

haha.. we call it greek coffee turks call it turkish.. fact remains that no matter what it 's really it's the greeks
that benefit from it.:)))

but those Ikarians greeks ... dont know.. they have a secret all to their own. They are said to have a bad almost non-existent relationship with clocks and watches.

http://youtu.be/r__a7ZfztCo

LIVE LARGE!

Location hidden

#184292 Apr 10, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I always wanted to have a bee hive for honey. I love bees. I bought the hive and the gloves and all that. I even ordered the bees. Unfortunately, I failed to think things through. I was to pick up the bees when they came in...I couldn't really figure out how I was going to put 100,000 bees in my car and drive home like that. So I just didn't answer my phone until the bee guy stopped calling. I would still like to have a bee hive.
you love bees too? what a strange girl of nature you are. I love their honey but I m afraid of bees.. in fact evrything that creeps buzzes , hops and potentially stings and bites.
----and olive oil only . extra virgin.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#184293 Apr 10, 2013
"Italians eat the now-famous Mediterranean diet. This involves a lot of fresh fish, fresh fruit and vegetables, nuts, seeds and olive oil, and there is mounting evidence that such a diet can significantly prolong life and reduce the risk of heart disease and cancer.

Because of the way it is made and its concentration, an espresso is thought to contain two to three times the number of healthy antioxidants of coffee made by other brewing methods."

Location hidden

#184294 Apr 10, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I gave you a heart, Nina. It was covered up. The sky is looking scary. It's green...that's the way it gets preceding a tornado, but it isn't still enough for that. Rain and lightning. I miss the sun.
come to greece faith. God gave us plenty of sun this winter hope he'll do his best in the summer too.. If I m still alive in summer and havent gone extinct out of bankruptcy you're welcome

from up close we'd have better fights and music and ouzo and fish:))

i wish you all there SUN!!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#184295 Apr 10, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
you love bees too? what a strange girl of nature you are. I love their honey but I m afraid of bees.. in fact evrything that creeps buzzes , hops and potentially stings and bites.
----and olive oil only . extra virgin.
I don't like hornets. I'm allergic to them. But bees are not aggressive. They are cute. A bee hive is tens of thousands of identical twin sisters working to serve their queen and produce honey for the community. Without them, agriculture would be impossible. If a bee stings you, it dies in a noble manner...giving its life for defense of the colony... Hornets, on the other hand, are mean-spirited, black-hearted ghouls that serve no purpose that I can identify. They can sting you and bite you with impunity.

Location hidden

#184296 Apr 10, 2013
honey and cinammon.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive....

ps.. please somebody give that song by the israeli woman zaeva something or something like this. ""Yahim e ' or somthing I ve lost all my faves archive.
all my faverourite songs..

it means.. what will be will be .. or something like that again.

please somebody!
danetoo

UK

#184297 Apr 10, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>She only feels it is appropriate for her and the troll calling himself "Khaled" to insult people, wish death upon them and to denigrate Western culture in general. Anyone that challenges her childish and pathological self-hatred is automatically denounced as a bully or a witch. Although she curses D2, Jan, Guido, Chaz, Baron, IlP and me in almost every single rambling, nonsensical comment she makes, she thinks it is unfair for anyone to question her motives.

I believe that deep seated emotional trauma and a history of abuse and extreme narcissism is at the root of her play-acting. She is desperate for attention. Remaining at the center of this vortex of controversy that she perpetuates seems to be what she craves. Truly a sad and pathetic case. She needs help in the worst way.
Very good analysis faith - accurate and to the point - she feeds on the drama and people feeling sorry / pity for her - when she's basically the root cause of all her dilemmas - online and offline .... And it's pathetic ...

If you or I were to go on alarmingly as she does - we'd have the piss taken on here - and deservedly so ... Lol

But because it's her and there's this "awwwwww factor" and she says viva Islam / Palenstine (as she calls it) an awful lot - she's deemed beyond reproach .... And that's of course what feeds her narcissism .... The awwwws ...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#184298 Apr 10, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
come to greece faith. God gave us plenty of sun this winter hope he'll do his best in the summer too.. If I m still alive in summer and havent gone extinct out of bankruptcy you're welcome
from up close we'd have better fights and music and ouzo and fish:))
i wish you all there SUN!!
I spent several weeks in Greece a very long time ago. I took hundreds of pictures. For some reason, I had all of the pictures printed into slides....I have never owned a slide projector....so I have never seen the pictures. What a windfall of good memories it will be when I finally do something about that! I had my share of Ouzo. Let's see...Rhodes, Santorini, Poros, Crete...The beach at Cape Sounio. I can't remember all the Places. Somewhere, I have this big map of Greece that is marked with my journey. Maybe I will dig that out.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#184299 Apr 10, 2013
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#184301 Apr 10, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmm. That makes me anxious to plant my garden for the year. Unfortunately, the weather is thus far not cooperating. Everyone is healthier in the summer.
What do you grow in your garden?
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#184303 Apr 10, 2013
I wish Summer would come after all this chat :(

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#184304 Apr 10, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>What do you grow in your garden?
Land mines, hoping that you will visit.
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#184305 Apr 10, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>Very good analysis faith - accurate and to the point - she feeds on the drama and people feeling sorry / pity for her - when she's basically the root cause of all her dilemmas - online and offline .... And it's pathetic ...

If you or I were to go on alarmingly as she does - we'd have the piss taken on here - and deservedly so ... Lol

But because it's her and there's this "awwwwww factor" and she says viva Islam / Palenstine (as she calls it) an awful lot - she's deemed beyond reproach .... And that's of course what feeds her narcissism .... The awwwws ...
Acht change the feckin record why don't ya?
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#184306 Apr 10, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Land mines, hoping that you will visit.
Parrot
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#184307 Apr 10, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good analysis faith - accurate and to the point - she feeds on the drama and people feeling sorry / pity for her - when she's basically the root cause of all her dilemmas - online and offline .... And it's pathetic ...
Just pay your debts and move on-get a life
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#184308 Apr 10, 2013
Freedom fighter wrote:
<quoted text>
The apiarist should of explained to you, you can add little bit of raw honey to the beehive (raw honey you bought elsewhere) and that you can plug all the entrances and exits. You can travel with the bees for miles in a car with not one bee escaping.
This is not a joke >>>>>>
I do not know if you can get Australian native bees in the US, they do not sting, and yes they also produce honey.
http://www.sugarbag.net/
http://www.abc.net.au/gardening/stories/s1097...
These were European bees. Now we have the Africanized bees that are encroaching on the areas where the European bees live. They reproduce faster and become active earlier in the year. The African bees are more aggressive and will attack en masse and will not halt their pursuit. They are a problem in more southern areas. I don't think they have reached Michigan...or if they can survive our winter. I think the import of the Australian bees was halted.
For greenhouses, bumble bees are used because their hives typically only have around 50 individuals.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#184309 Apr 10, 2013
Freedom fighter wrote:
<quoted text>
Most hornets and wasp keep the spiders under control.
That your property does not get taken over by million of spiders.
Spiders don't bother me. It's not like Australia. The only one that worries us is the Northern Widow...and you practically have to hunt them down and beg them to bite you. Our winters keep the population down.

Location hidden

#184310 Apr 10, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I spent several weeks in Greece a very long time ago. I took hundreds of pictures. For some reason, I had all of the pictures printed into slides....I have never owned a slide projector....so I have never seen the pictures. What a windfall of good memories it will be when I finally do something about that! I had my share of Ouzo. Let's see...Rhodes, Santorini, Poros, Crete...The beach at Cape Sounio. I can't remember all the Places. Somewhere, I have this big map of Greece that is marked with my journey. Maybe I will dig that out.
there must be something going on that makes me long for summer so.. dramatically Oh.. i know what it.. we are at war.
I know the antidote to death is Love and the antidote to what's befallen us is our sun.

let'shave some sun and I love this music makes me really really happy!

http://youtu.be/zE6nmkZZfo0
spot those people chose to build a temple to reach out to their god..

Right now I wish I was there to give my god a piece of my mind..
http://entopia.org/myathens/files/2011/06/Sou...

Location hidden

#184311 Apr 10, 2013
** demon.. * it's amazing what spot..
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#184312 Apr 10, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>What do you grow in your garden?
Several different kinds of tomatoes, banana peppers, bell peppers, habanero and cayenne, snap beans, carrots, romaine lettuce, pumpkins, cucumbers & pickles, basil, parsley, onions and cutting flowers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
" have you seen muslims eat pork " 3 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 17
Members Of OKC Mosque Speak Out Against Alton N... 14 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 3
Five beliefs that Muji means Coward is too cowa... 27 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 21
We Don't Need No Stinking Strategy 27 min Joe DeCaro 94
Muslim objects to peppa pig 29 min JINN 22
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 hr bmz 202,559
Five beliefs of islam that muslims are too cowa... (Feb '14) 2 hr Mujahid means COWARD 283

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE