Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 513353 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#183731 Apr 9, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
You think I'm deep and profound...
AWWWwwww Roger...
You're such a softie...
THE GENIUS IS HE who can tell someone to go to hell and they thank him for the good advice!!! Of course, it helps if the other person is an engineer--engineers are notoriously stupid! Ask any scientist!!! LOLLLL

Since: Feb 10

Scunthorpe, UK

#183732 Apr 9, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Chazmo... I promised Lena not to talk about death anymore... It gives her the shivers... Even If I like to talk about this subject... a promise is a promise...
Howdy Chazmo... how life is treating you... You kept being the same racist scumbag... who believe that moslems are here to get you ...lol
kokhead you sycophant, when your not sucking spathist balls you are thinking about it!
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#183733 Apr 9, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
AND WHAT OF FOOTBALL HOOLIGANS, AND THE POLICE COLLUDING WITH NEWS OF THE WORLD TO GIVE FALSE HOPE TO THE PARENTS OF A MURDERED SCHOOLGIRL THAT SHE MAY STILL BE ALIVE???
And what of all the other corruption that the police were involved in with the Murdoch media empire? Has the UK outlawed male circumcision? Have they managed to outlaw and deal with organ and human trafficking? No, no, no!!! The UK racists will use every and any platform to try to villify Muslims, while they completely fail to address racism.
Remember when the Brazillian guy was murdered by police in the subway station in England??? How come the English have not managed to control their football hooligans??? White rapists, murderers and hooligans get a free pass in your book!!! You are a racist!!!
If it is as you have said about western cultures than why do Muslims seek it? In addition they seek the citizenship of the nation that they have settled into. Amount Muslims that have left their homelands, amounts to an Exodus. Now how many western civilized, if any, cultures is seeking the homelands of the Islamic? Hmmm…

Scunthorpe, UK

#183735 Apr 9, 2013
leah wrote:
<quoted text> We have Diversity Crime units in the UK that help individuals who may be at risk of Honour violence, forced marriage or female genital mutilation.
We recognise these acts as a crime against humanity ....rights that may not have been recognised in the victims former country!
Do Icelandic dumbostanians have a category?
IL Principe

Hørning, Denmark

#183736 Apr 9, 2013
With 1 million Ahmadis [6][7] in Pakistan, persecution of Ahmadis has been particularly severe and systematic in Pakistan, which is the only state to have officially declared the Ahmadis to be non-Muslims.[8] Here they are prohibited by law from self-identifying as Muslims, and their freedom of religion has been curtailed by a series of ordinances, acts and constitutional amendments.[9] In applying for a passport, Pakistanis are required to declare that Mirza Ghulam Ahmad is an impostor prophet and that his followers are non-Muslims.[10]
As a result, persecution and hate-related incidents are constantly reported from different parts of the country, and Ahmadis have been the target of many attacks led by various religious groups.[11] Madrasahs of all sects of Islam in Pakistan prescribe reading materials for their students specifically targeted at refuting Ahmadiyya beliefs.[12]
As a result of the cultural implications of the laws and constitutional amendments regarding Ahmadis in Pakistan, persecution and hate-related incidents are constantly reported from different parts of the country. Ahmadis have been the target of many attacks led by various religious groups.[13] All religious seminaries and madrasahs in Pakistan, belonging to different sects of Islam, have prescribed essential reading materials specifically targeted at refuting Ahmadiyya beliefs.[14]
In a recent survey in Pakistan, pupils in private schools of Pakistan expressed their opinions on religious tolerance in the country. The figures assembled in the study reflect that even in the educated classes of Pakistan, Ahmadis are considered to be the least deserving minority in terms of equal opportunities and civil rights. In the same study, the teachers in these elite schools showed an even lower amount of tolerance towards Ahmadis than their pupils.[15]
Another example is Abdus Salam, the only Muslim recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physics. Because of his allegiance to the Ahmadiyya sect, he has been ignored and excommunicated. There are no monuments or universities named after him. The word "Muslim" has been erased from his grave stone.[16]
IL Principe

Hørning, Denmark

#183737 Apr 9, 2013
Main article: Lahore riots of 1953
In 1953 at the instigation of religious parties, anti-Ahmadiyya riots erupted in Pakistan, killing scores of Ahmadi Muslims and destroying their properties. There were severe agitations against the Ahmadis in which street protests were held, political rallies were carried out, and inflammatory articles were published. These agitations led to 200 Ahmadi deaths. Consequently, martial law was established and the Pakistan's Federal Cabinet was dismissed by Governor-General Ghulam Muhammad.[17]
[edit]
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#183738 Apr 9, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Stand thee behind me, Satan!
YOU WANT ME TO DO WHAT????

Faith, do you weigh 200 lbs and stand 5'4" and wear a black miniskirt and hang out with your 3 "quintuplet" sisters????

What is it with you wanting to moon me now wanting me to jump on your rump????? I think you have me confused with Jan!!!
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#183739 Apr 9, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
You may have missed my hajj link...
The annual pilgrimage of unintended death...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-20714...
A lot of elderly go to Mecca to do their obligation and believe it or not some wishes that hopefully God will call them during El-haj and the dream of being buried in theis bless land... Some moslems welcome and accept their death as for them it's a transition from our world to a better world... Suicide is against moslem belief... you can't plan your death to be buried in the holiest land on earth...lol
IL Principe

Hørning, Denmark

#183740 Apr 9, 2013
Condoned by Ali Bin Donkeyshagger:

1974 riots and constitutional amendment
Main article: 1974 Anti-Ahmadiyya riots
In 1974 a violent campaign, mainly led by the Majlis-e-Ahrar-e-Islam and Jamaat-e-Islami, were started against the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community in Pakistan on the pretext of a clash which took place between Ahmadis and non-Ahmadis at the railway station of Rabwah. This campaign resulted in several Ahmadi casualties and destruction of Ahmadiyya property, including the desecration of mosques and graves.
As a result of pressure from this agitation, legislation and constitutional changes were enacted to criminalise the religious practises of Ahmadis by preventing them from claiming to be Muslim or from "behaving" as Muslims. These changes primarily came about due to the pressure of the Saudi King at the time, King Faisal bin As-Saud, according to Dr Mubashar Hassan, Prime Minister Bhutto's close confidant at the time. Pakistan's parliament adopted a law declaring Ahmadis to be non-Muslims; the country's constitution was amended to define a Muslim "as a person who believes in the finality of the Prophet Muhammad".[18]
infidel atheist cart00ni

Hesperia, CA

#183741 Apr 9, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Right...I see your perception of death wishing
How silly of me to have overlooked it...
You talk about the deaths of others and wish deaths on them regularly...
Then joke about how the targets of your islamist rants 'does not like to talk about (their) own death'...
You wish it...
And blame them for it...
kkklamBush...
A tool of islamists worldwide...
I would have marked it brilliant, but all the picture slots were full....

Now if only the islamic scumbag and his panderers realized the same.

personally i hope the Kok rots from within...
IL Principe

Hørning, Denmark

#183742 Apr 9, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
If it is as you have said about western cultures than why do Muslims seek it? In addition they seek the citizenship of the nation that they have settled into. Amount Muslims that have left their homelands, amounts to an Exodus. Now how many western civilized, if any, cultures is seeking the homelands of the Islamic? Hmmm…
Brilliant questions.
infidel atheist cart00ni

Hesperia, CA

#183743 Apr 9, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Chazmo... I promised Lena not to talk about death anymore... It gives her the shivers... Even If I like to talk about this subject... a promise is a promise...
Howdy Chazmo... how life is treating you... You kept being the same racist scumbag... who believe that moslems are here to get you ...lol
rot m'fkr... rot ... A S A P
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#183744 Apr 9, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
kokhead you sycophant, when your not sucking spathist balls you are thinking about it!
Calm down... pygmee. Life is not about sex only... I know ...I know... you can't get your mind off that because of your ailment...lol
Do you know that priapism is a symptom not a disease and it can be treated symptomatically... ask pissekone the remedy...lol
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#183745 Apr 9, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
MUSLIMS HAVE NEVER BEEN ONES TO STAY HOME LIKE RURAL HICKS DO IN THE WEST!!!

Nope, Muslims pioneered international trade and capitalism and the movement of goods and services from the far far east through the Silk Roads to India, the Middle East, Europe and Africa! The camel caravans stretching out across the Gobi and Sahara deserts, the dhows plying the waters of the Indian and Pacific oceans. Indeed, the greatest of old China's admirals was none other than a Muslim!!! Muslims have travelled and worked and traded in every corner of the globe, not as conquerers and colonialists, but as international businesspeople, who often tried to fuse cultures and become part of the communities where they traded!!! This is the most discerning and distinctive characteristic of Muslims across time!!! Why you characterize it in negative terms is beyond me. Perhaps you need to open your mind and see different possibilities? Look around you. This is the world the Muslims have created!!! Sadly, the westerners brought the pollution, war, pestilence, and other disgusting things, like western style fast food, something smart dogs won't even eat!!!!

Scunthorpe, UK

#183746 Apr 9, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down... pygmee. Life is not about sex only... I know ...I know... you can't get your mind off that because of your ailment...lol
Do you know that priapism is a symptom not a disease and it can be treated symptomatically... ask pissekone the remedy...lol
You try so hard kokhead and you fail so miserably, there is no hope for you.
infidel atheist cart00ni

Hesperia, CA

#183747 Apr 9, 2013
Ms Aswan wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right,but some people do pay for it eventually.honour killings are nothing to do with religion,only male egos. Islam allows women the right to choose their husband but this is cast aside conveniently when wounded pride overrules. A terrible thing.
hahahahaha well i guess their little 8 yeal old mentalities have to come into queestion...

Yes papa, i wanna marry that smelly old douchebag cause allah wills it....

you mean that kind of "right to choose"
https://www.google.com/search...

The only thing islam gives to women is... the right for their husbands to abuse em...
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#183748 Apr 9, 2013
IL Principe wrote:
<quoted text>
He killed norwegians - not muslims-
You should stop being an as..slicker of that pedophile motha fu..cka from the Peninsula of Hate.
IPee... always minimazing the criminality of the blond white nordic males who dream of power and homosexuality... you are just the same criminals as the terroristS in Tamanrasset who believe that the Algerian generals will give them a break and let them take away over our borders...the foreign nationals guests who where working hard under 40 degree celsius in the shade...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#183749 Apr 9, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU WANT ME TO DO WHAT????
Faith, do you weigh 200 lbs and stand 5'4" and wear a black miniskirt and hang out with your 3 "quintuplet" sisters????
What is it with you wanting to moon me now wanting me to jump on your rump????? I think you have me confused with Jan!!!
You know how it is......Ever since you called me a "Zionist She-wolf of the Waffen IDF"....I've kinda had a thing for you. It's hard not to notice flattery like that. XOXO
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#183750 Apr 9, 2013
infidel atheist cart00ni wrote:
<quoted text>rot m'fkr... rot ... A S A P
Poor Cartooni...always looking for my attention... how do you do my transvestie friend... are you wearing your bleu dress today...lol
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#183751 Apr 9, 2013
THESE WESTERNERS NEED TO LOOK AT A MAP OF THE WORLD CIRCA 1938 TO SEE HOW WESTERNERS INSISTED ON LIVING IN MUSLIM LANDS ALL OVER THE WORLD!!!

Imagine how silly, nay stupid, is the question about westerners not trying to live in Muslim lands!!! LOLLLLLLLL

We have a 19th century humorist in Canadian history--Stephen Leacock--his biggest joke is that he subscribed to the 19th c British ideology of stocking the whole world with European, preferably Anglo-Saxon stock!!!! That explains British, and French, policies in the Muslim countries they occupied and governed!!! In contrast, Muslims come in peace to the west while westerners came with violence, warmongering and bad intent to Muslim lands!!! Oh well, all's well that ends well!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texas, Red States Join Court Fight to Back Trum... 13 min Retribution 26
News Medieval Islam has no place in modern world 51 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 7
News Oklahoma lawmaker asks Muslims: 'Do you beat yo... 58 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 27
The filth of islam 1 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 10
Prophet MUHAMMAD (Sep '12) 1 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 2,192
First-ever Muslim Women's Day 1 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 2
Islam will prevail in America 1 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 18
More from around the web