Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 490317 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Nina

Thessaloníki, Greece

#183178 Apr 8, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
No he probably got bored, you are not exactly interesting, more like a dopey dullard that like the sound of her own voice.
bored? is that what you call it when you lose?
yeah losing is boring after all .
Ms Aswan

Stockport, UK

#183180 Apr 8, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>hello Ms Aswan, how u been?
Hi Lena, I`m fine thanks. Hope you are well and don`t believe the hype and negative things about Egypt, Just go and have a good time,
You are lucky to have people to go with,I go alone but I am usually ok apart from the hassle, but you get that anywhere,I can`t speak About Cairo as I have never been but have heard from my Egyptian friends it can be dangerous,no more than any other big city like London etc,The beach resorts are fine,just follow your instinct, and no you dont heve to wear a burkha but modest dress advised.Take care!

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#183181 Apr 8, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do think you eat grass, you act like cattle you graze like cattle, look into a cows eyes, there is not much going on behind them, they remind me of you, a ruminant.
Unfortunately for you,none of us eat grass.We still know you judge your own posts,LMAO!
Nina

Thessaloníki, Greece

#183182 Apr 8, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Lay of the ouzo retard
have you ever had a bottle of ouzo banged on your head? you should try it. I have one especially for you

GERMAN ECONOMY UBER ALLES!!!!! LONG LIVE EUROPE GERMANS LEAD THE WAY
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bLcAGFPiDNI/UQbjHy3 ...
astadiala miserable wanker!
lay off the cheap drugs Moron!

East of Eden

#183183 Apr 8, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text> whatever turns them on lol
Ya,just say Macedonia and they'll have an orgasm,LMAO!

East of Eden

#183184 Apr 8, 2013
MalbarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha, silly old cow.
There there,don't get upset.Hurry up and judge all posts before you sign back in.

East of Eden

#183185 Apr 8, 2013
Nina wrote:
<quoted text>
have you ever had a bottle of ouzo banged on your head? you should try it. I have one especially for you
Did he just say "Lay OF the ouzo"?LMAO!
Ms Aswan

Stockport, UK

#183186 Apr 8, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know Ms Aswan, I stayed in my own flats until I sold them. I do know ex pats and locals who stay in the same building (near the Arabia Arabella) and rent out, I could mail a couple for you?
Thanks LH I will let you know, where is this Arabia Arabella exactly? Have you ever stayed at any hotels on Sheraton road or street,ie albatross or Seagull? they might be an option.
Nina

Thessaloníki, Greece

#183187 Apr 8, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats not a question you can ever answer.
<quoted text>
Greece will never know how.
<quoted text>
No its ennui, you deluded fools just dont get it.
<quoted text>
I did say you were verbose right?
<quoted text>
Greeks are the lowest form of life in europe, pathetic and destitute.
says Europe's parasite! what a joke you are!!
Eternal ethnic Zero!
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#183189 Apr 8, 2013
Ms Aswan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Lena, I`m fine thanks. Hope you are well and don`t believe the hype and negative things about Egypt, Just go and have a good time,
You are lucky to have people to go with,I go alone but I am usually ok apart from the hassle, but you get that anywhere,I can`t speak About Cairo as I have never been but have heard from my Egyptian friends it can be dangerous,no more than any other big city like London etc,The beach resorts are fine,just follow your instinct, and no you dont heve to wear a burkha but modest dress advised.Take care!
well we thinking about it, my friends really wanna go but, well see, what hassle??? now u got me nervous, of course my dress will be modest, the burqua idea was from cartooni as a joke lol I really cant see myself in anything resembling a burqua ha!
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#183190 Apr 8, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya,just say Macedonia and they'll have an orgasm,LMAO!
hahahaha
Nina

Thessaloníki, Greece

#183191 Apr 8, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
oh dear oh dear...
Koine Greek is the language of Jewish peasants, I hear you say!! lol...
Jesus CLEARLY told his disciples NOT to get involved with Gentiles.
Self appointed apostle and Saint killer Paul invented his own god called "christ" to promote his own agenda.
Gospel of John was written long after Jesus left.
A load of corruption can be seen in it.
Why didn't the synoptic gospels make anytihng out of this great sacrifice?
Mark stops at 16:8! No resurrection to be seen!
Please..please...find a DIRECT quote from Jesus claiming divinity CLEARLY.
Thank you...
Many people may be DELUDED about BJ...but when asked to provide proof they start switching to gibberish..
If you claim that a JEWISH MAN is your "god", then please produce DIRECT proof from the man himself!!
WHEN DID HE MAKE A DIRECT CLAIM THAT HE WAS GOD OR THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD OR THAT HE CAME AS HIS OWN SON TO DIE ON A ROMAN CROSS FOR THE SINS OF GENTILES (WHO TO HIM WERE DOGS&PIGS)?
The cross is a pagan symbol of sexual union.
The longer piece is phallus and the shorter arm is vagina.
Check up celtic cross...and the hindu representation of "union" of yoni and linga.
Jesus was a good man..he NEVER promoted pagan phallic symbols.
Please produce DIRECT proof from Jesus about his divinity...
Please can you show us DIRECT quotes from JESUS HIMSELF in your NT, saying, I am Jesus and:
1. "I am God in flesh"
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE son of God".
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father".
7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die for the sins of gentiles on a roman cross"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life".
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross".
12. Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead.
Bonus point...
13. "Worship and kiss the phallic cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
so now Jesus was a good man? while Jesus in the bible was satan?

that's why I m telling you.. since you know the bible I m sure you can explain this

20 And there were certain GREEKS among them that came up to worship at the feast:
21 The same came therefore to Philip, which was of Bethsaida of Galilee, and desired him, saying, Sir, we would SEE JESUS.
22 Philip cometh and telleth Andrew: and again Andrew and Philip tell Jesus.
23 And JESUS ANSWERED them, saying, THE HOUR IS COME, THAT THE SON OF MAN SHOULD BE GLORIFIED.---New Testament , John, 12,20-23

so which Jesus was jewish after all ? the ..good man or the satanic one?

come clear and tell me what you want to ..promote.. which theory is it now?
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#183193 Apr 8, 2013
Nina wrote:
<quoted text>
actually a bottle of tsipouro will work better, I have one just for him, with my initials on it lol
Nina

Thessaloníki, Greece

#183194 Apr 8, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
You can shout all you want the truth is you are a pathetic nobody from a pathetic bankrupt country.
anybody other than you ethnic zero is a somebody.

that explains your complex and your bitter misery.
I love to see you suck the ballz of the nazi.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bLcAGFPiDNI/UQbjHy3...

shut up and suck!!
Ms Aswan

Stockport, UK

#183195 Apr 8, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>well we thinking about it, my friends really wanna go but, well see, what hassle??? now u got me nervous, of course my dress will be modest, the burqua idea was from cartooni as a joke lol I really cant see myself in anything resembling a burqua ha!
Hi lena didnt mean to make you nervous,I meant the hassle from men trying to hit on you and people trying to sell you stuff as you are walking down the road.Sometimes it drives you to wear the burqua ha. Just leave the makeup tips at home.lo
Nina

Thessaloníki, Greece

#183196 Apr 8, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't a few Jews speak Greek?
You are actually clutching at non existent straws.
Jesus certainly called the Gentiles..DOGS and PIGS according to Gospels.
He came ONLY for the JEWS.
which Jesus? The good man or the satan?
and how do YOU know who he came for?
did he tell YOU? OR is it writen in the bible?
Nina

Thessaloníki, Greece

#183197 Apr 8, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you live here?
Please get out..get some oxygen..and then answer my questions.
Bless you...
yo said Jesus was a good man. YOu also said Jesus was satan.

so answer my question first

which Jesus came only for the jews?

the good one or the satan?

answer my questions.. you set the good example.

East of Eden

#183198 Apr 8, 2013
MalbarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
You must smoke it then which would explain a lot.
Who is "we"?
Everybody besides you.
Nina

Thessaloníki, Greece

#183199 Apr 8, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Angela Merkel is the product of East Germany. She was trained as a physicist and has little understanding of capitalism, freedom of thought and belief, or respect for self-determination, justice and fairness. In the wake of the scandal involving Helmut Kohl, Merkel emerged as a leader who offers little and does little, but appeals to middle class values and beliefs. West Germans were deeply hurt and enraged by the give-aways to the East Germans in Unification and they remain resentful of all the bills German taxpayers have to foot for the EU, when Germans are suffering. Big business in Germany is going very well while ordinary Germans are not. Instead of Europe being the powerhouse economy that many thought in the 1990s it might become, it has been a disaster (I had predicted the failure of the Euro currency in January 1991!).
The best thing is for everyone to revert to their own national currencies, end the currency union, and that will allow for more order and stability in Europe. The Euro was a terrible idea and cannot be salvaged. It only works for Big Business, not for anyone else.
As for Greeks, they should acknowledge they are really part of the Middle East, much more than Europe, and seek a Mediterranean or Middle Eastern Trade Union!
Nina, lay off the tzatziki!!!
I agree with you Aliroger , absolutely agree with you .Well except for the last part which is more of a speculation than your opinion about a given situation and reality?

tzatziki?? hahhaa nah.. it was nt tzatziki, it was just 3 hours sleep only plus a ... roused emotion.
Nina

Thessaloníki, Greece

#183200 Apr 8, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody besides you.
everything ok Milena?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A few weeks before he died, Malcolm X endured a... 25 min bluestreak returns 6
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 253,473
News Bosnia's Gulenist Network 1 hr TOM CHATTE 29
Will islam be finished in 10 years? 1 hr ilovedesigirls 183
US fertility rate at an ALL-TIME low !!! (Sep '13) 1 hr Jesus is 322
Vietnam whipped yankeeass 3 hr Slant eye TROLL 1
News The Gulen Movement's Collision Course With The ... 4 hr TOM CHATTE 4
More from around the web