Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 520818 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#182888 Apr 7, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Usually by handing them guns...
http://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2012/11/0...
I did not know Palestinian women beget super babies, but since you say it , I will look into it.

Since: Feb 10

Scunthorpe, UK

#182889 Apr 7, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
where's my Bluntey?? I want my Bluntey.. to tell him a couple or loads of things... about his .. national pride !
hahahahaaahaha national pride?? hahahaha
CLOWN!!
Who's gonna accuse Greeks of .what? being subjugated to the Nazi?? again???
being succumbed to the Nazis.. is one thing.. LICKIING AND SUCKING AND PRAISING is QUITE ANOTHER!!!
MALAKES!!!
where's ny Bluntey to tell him some things??? where???
he got.... exhausted?? hahahhahaahaahh
like he wouldnt!! hahahaha
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bLcAGFPiDNI/UQbjHy3...
No he probably got bored, you are not exactly interesting, more like a dopey dullard that like the sound of her own voice.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#182890 Apr 7, 2013
where's myu Bluntey??? got exhausted??

hahahahaa

what abouit CHTT.. PARASITE??/

THE PARASITE WAS BORN IN BRITAIN ? OR BRITTTTAIN?

HAAHAHA

MALAKES!!!

you thought youi'd take it out in a Greek and youi woudnt end up ..BENDING OR GASPING!!!

STO DIALO COWARDS!!!!

GERMAN ECONOMY UBER ALLES!!!!! LONG LIVE THE EUROPE GERMANS LEAD THE WAY

AAANTE STO DIALO MALAKES!
atheist infidel cart00ni

Hesperia, CA

#182891 Apr 7, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Get over you self Chamzo, Khaled is not a woman hater, you should ask that friends of you, you atheists friends that do nothing but go on about women sex in here all the time but if that ok by you as long they not Muslims then so be it, anal sex this and that in here all the time from you friend and you know who I mean and you say nothing, he is a woman hater you friend in here.
And Khaled didn't say anything wrong about me other than you gang like to twist his words all the time in here from the start he came in and think you were talking for me against him, I told you off from start and am telling you fecking again off once and again and again and again, but you just have none brain to understand it Chamzo and you gang and once again was not his words about shaggin, that came form you friend idiot D2 twister head, not him saying that, he was defending me against you all in here by that time and has always do againt you all, things may have come out that way but as you gang was talking shit about me in here, not you indeed but you friends were doing so, and then his words was twister from you and you gang and still doing it as try to twist his words, TP came from you idiot friend fartass not from Khaled but you twisted saying as he was talking shit about me, he was not, you and idiot friend fartass did twist that for him to put me up against him but you can't put me up against him, cause I will always stand by his side against you all, even so I would has to stand up alone against you all, it worth everything for someone I care about, I see through you Chamzo, you can't fool me neither you gang can fool me, you may fool others, but you can't fool me, I never did see him say anything like this about me in here at all, never, but I did see you and gang twist his words a lt, all the time and still doing so, So fecking stop talk about he was doing me any wrong idiot, he didn't, would I have gone back to visit him the second time if he were a violent guy nope, he is not a vilent guy, he is not a woman hater either, I went back to him cause I had a wonderful time with him, he were nice and he is and I know better than any of you fecking idiots in here who he is as I has meet him, not you. You know nothing about him to judge him this way, I trust him for my life too and I felt safe with him all the time I was with him, D2 talk about him he has a sad life!!!, seems like d2 has lot sad life herself stalk him none stop telling he and others have a sad life, she is nuts, nothing else, people that talk of others are the one having a sad life. She keep talk shit about other people think she knows how they life is and how they live they life, but go crazy when people do the same thing to her.
And what is wrong with death! death is part of us life!!! So get over it.
To ana, hey thank you from you last post, did see it :) Sorry I am not so much in here as I was use to do, life is better out here than hang in here in crazy topix :) post go so fast too when not in here and lazy to look for again. Take care.
hahahahaha "twister head" hahahahah so funny... well for a delusional overly exposed islamic doin idiot...

sleep with scum, you get S C U MM E D

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#182892 Apr 7, 2013
atheist infidel cart00ni wrote:
<quoted text>
youre dumb floundered, too... hoofster
pedo priest given a goodbye send off...

http://www.snapnetwork.org/news/massachusetts...

Now lets find one for a pedo mullah/whatever...

Since: Feb 10

Scunthorpe, UK

#182894 Apr 7, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
hahahahaa
HAAHAHA
MALAKES!!!
you thought youi'd take it out in a Greek and youi woudnt end up ..BENDING OR GASPING!!!
STO DIALO COWARDS!!!!
Lay of the ouzo retard

Dorchester , MA

#182895 Apr 7, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
What ever it was called (precursor), something of nations.
You are simply being evasive. France and Russia and Italy among others fought the nazi army and got our blessing
italy joined the nazis...

The italian underground fought them...

Are you referring to that League of Nations thingie?...

More toofless that the UN?...

Location hidden

#182896 Apr 7, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
No he probably got bored, you are not exactly interesting, more like a dopey dullard that like the sound of her own voice.
All losers say they got bored.. how come wiinners never get bored wiiinning.. huh???

you will never know the how.. Loser!!!!

you mean he got .. exhausted!!! I know him and his kind...... the bad thing is he ..knew my kind too... or.. he was THAT DUMB.

losers get bored.. winners never get tiredof winning !!!

learn that for your next life when you will be a .. NATIVE BRITTTON MALAKAS!!!!!

greeks rule , you drool!
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#182897 Apr 7, 2013
Nina Q wrote:

hahahahaa

HAAHAHA

MALAKES!!!

STO DIALO COWARDS!!!!

Bloontey is busy studying for his English Standard Grade exam - this is a Scottish examination which all 4th year schoolchildren and unemployable auld geezers sit before the Higher.

Bloontey should count himself lucky being able to study in my country for free.
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#182898 Apr 7, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had more high performance bikes than you've had sexual encounters with your right hand mr softi
Did you pygmee... was your suzuki having pedals near your arse... You will fly out of the bike before you even start the engine.... macarena.

Location hidden

#182899 Apr 7, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Lay of the ouzo retard
lay off whiskey ashhole.. whiskey is not in your black genes!!!

white arshole!!!

native proud ..Black.. Brittton!!!

that's why europe i going to hell .!

and malaka.. next time yoiu dream of yourself as.. european hahahahaha please do learn that I gave youi the name.. I gave it to you .. Itake it back

youi are a zero!!! black ethnic zero!!
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#182900 Apr 7, 2013
atheist infidel cart00ni wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow... you da man... cause that Koks busy strokin...
or his moms in town... best ball washer in the desert, but thats only because his dad, left the business.
Mangala licking pygmee arse....lol
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#182901 Apr 7, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
Made me cry, may be God does not like me. Sad.
What horror man is able to inflict on his vellow man.
I am dumbfounded and unable to comment.
http://www.google.ca/url...
CHAZMO CLAIMS THAT THE CHURCH IS DOING EVERYTHING IN THEIR POWER TO PROSECUTE THESE ACTS OF TERRORISM

I think Muslims need to set up a fund to help these poor victims of Christianity!!! I am sure that if this story were told in Somalia, Sudan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Indonesia, etc, the people would give their last penny to help these poor victims! I think Muslims should organize an evening of qawwali for these victims and broadcast it to the world, We are the World,....

I am sure Jan supports the full prosecution of these folks and government declarations that the group is a terrorist organization that has engaged in a conspiracy of terror and all funds should be frozen and seized and membership outlawed and their names put on travel lists for no-fly and no-sail and no-rail and no-donkey rides, because these chaps are determined to abuse!!! It was Mussolini that made the Vatican into a sovereign state. It is like making the mafia into a nation state!!!

Dorchester , MA

#182902 Apr 7, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not know Palestinian women beget super babies, but since you say it , I will look into it.
Unlike Jew Babies...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/15/te...

http://tinyurl.com/ch9zkay

Imagine that...

Harmless rocks thrown by 'hooligan' pallys critically injure evil zionist delicate Jew Baby...

rocks...

Like the ones thrown at the delicate bulldozer drivers...

Hilarious Jew type thinking that rocks could actually harm a human...

I guess those Jew Babies aren't very rock proof...

Unlike the 'super babies'...

Location hidden

#182903 Apr 7, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Bloontey is busy studying for his English Standard Grade exam - this is a Scottish examination which all 4th year schoolchildren and unemployable auld geezers sit before the Higher.
in one word

blunty is a .MALAKAS

I want him back to show him who he's praising

I got sick of the cowardly europeans who are too complexed to .. raise their hands to hail anyone but are too quick to suck the nazi .. then now and ever.

ps.. Inever showed signis of .... "boredom" did I ??

:))))

asto dialo to all european sheep!!! with the loud mouth and the long drooling sucking tongue!!!

where's Bluntey? wanna tell him some things.. maybe he thought that my being too kind is a .. permanent disease on me :)))

Greeks are lazy.. this is the hard working role modelr of europe

asto dialo Malakes!!

Dorchester , MA

#182904 Apr 7, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you pygmee... was your suzuki having pedals near your arse... You will fly out of the bike before you even start the engine.... macarena.
what the heck does this even mean?...

Dorchester , MA

#182905 Apr 7, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's another super baby...

Location hidden

#182906 Apr 7, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
listen.. I am aware.. and besides its my belief.. that if you are above 40 and still studying...youi are not doing it to.....promote science.. youi are just too .. unemployed...:))))

I did my studies.. when was the time.. now I m enjoying life.

1, 2 , 3 degrees..
if they are not a joke to laught at.. they are just a very unemployable person. that's all!

but anyways.. when I set my eyes on somthing I get it..

where's my Bluntey?? wanna talk about the hard working Germans

astodialo!!
atheist infidel cart00ni

Hesperia, CA

#182907 Apr 7, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Mangala licking pygmee arse....lol
I liked it better when you were insulting your stupid womans putana.... i think we all did...

After all, i never learned anything about it by her honorable infidel lovers and husband(s).... just the pathetic islamic scumbag.... and Kok... Y O U !

You know... the fleet is in San Diego... you might wanna intros=duce your self to some of the sailors...

Dorchester , MA

#182908 Apr 7, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
What ever it was called (precursor), something of nations.
You are simply being evasive. France and Russia and Italy among others fought the nazi army and got our blessing
Not evasive...

I'm unedumakated...

I have no degree...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ISLAM is coming no matter what HATERS DO!!!! 3 hr ISLAM ISCANCER 17
Community of "Peace" a Testimony in Quran 6 hr Rusty Tin Can 6
News Video of fight with Syrian, Canadian students s... 6 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 2
Evil speech by Trump at UN 7 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 28
Just ADMIT it 8 hr Unique_amazing aw... 2
News Muslim group slams #Trump on mosque closing (Oct '15) 10 hr Hank Jr 11
News Postal survey: gay Muslims shake off conservati... 10 hr WB and hell bound 36
More from around the web