Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Comments (Page 8,702)

Showing posts 174,021 - 174,040 of352,903
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR LAXATIVES TO KICK IN?? Are you sure it wasn't food poisoning??? Giving someone laxatives as a prank is assault and can land you in jail. I guess in Bulgaria veterinarians drug their friends and perform surgery on them as a prank too!!! When they sell the organs they harvest and buy vodka with the money, everyone has a good laugh!!!
Ahh, but Roger...

Russel Stover makes a sugar free chocolate...sooooo yummy

But read the warning on the bag...

Sugar alcohols can have a laxative effect...

three is the usual serving

six will give you an unpleasant surprise...for a couple hours
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you believe that?...
I never read Jan post it...
Roger claims it all the time...
Usually in CAPS LOCK...
Which is Roger's way of letting us know that what follows is meant in Rogerish humour...
whats wrong chazy? why u ignoring my posts to u? hope I haven't offended u in any way))

Dorchester , MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR LAXATIVES TO KICK IN?? Are you sure it wasn't food poisoning??? Giving someone laxatives as a prank is assault and can land you in jail. I guess in Bulgaria veterinarians drug their friends and perform surgery on them as a prank too!!! When they sell the organs they harvest and buy vodka with the money, everyone has a good laugh!!!
Right...

Assault and land you in jail...I doubt it

He may have thought it was food poisoning...

Or more likely...

Food not sitting quite right...

Happens all the time...

Especially to Lithuanians...not sure why

Perhaps our bubbly personalities...

Now if someone had locked him out of the bathroom...

That would have been rude...

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Lena wrote:
<quoted text>take it this way, If I ever went missing over there, I know people that would come looking for me, and wont leave without finding me)))
Ya but what would be your use of them finding you dead?

Dorchester , MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Lena wrote:
<quoted text>whats wrong chazy? why u ignoring my posts to u? hope I haven't offended u in any way))
Offended?...never

Even kkklamBush can't offend me...I just don't like him

It's the thread...

I can't keep up...:-(

I'm trying...

Be patient Lena...

I'll eventually get there...:-)
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,they kicked in sometime that night.It may be an assault but the dude never found out.Everybody else knew though and they thought it was hilarious.And save that organ talk for you shiptar friends.Okay,monkey?
NOW THAT WE HAVE ESTABLISHED THAT YOU HAVE ENGAGED IN VIOLENT CRIMINAL BEHAVIOUR, your story is not plausible because most laxatives do not work very quickly. That is why enemas exist. If you had only told the truth about giving him an enema, you would not need to lie now!!!

Dorchester , MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Lena wrote:
<quoted text>take it this way, If I ever went missing over there, I know people that would come looking for me, and wont leave without finding me)))
Good...

The best folks have many that care about them...

If you go, please be careful...

And stay in touch...:-)
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Lena wrote:
<quoted text>there wont be any males coming with us but my friends know some guys in Egypt, friends they've known well, so they could be our bodyguards
WOW, LENA AND HER GIRLFRIENDS ARE HEADING TO EGYPT TO HARASS THE POOR GUYS THERE!!!

Lena, please be gentle with those guys in Egypt!!! They are not used to being chased around by wild women!!!

Of course you can wear your cross there!! Heck, you could have one of those big ones with a wheel on the end I saw some guys dragging around for Easter. I don't think they allow Philippino nailing to the cross though!!!

Dorchester , MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't wish death upon anyone... but I like to talk about some poster's death.... focusing on people death will aleviate the anxiety caused by your own mortality...
Yeah...you did (me, Guido, Dane-Too, shall I continue?)

And your talk about death?...not a big deal

The big deal is that you don't couch it by discussing your own death...

You talk about other people's deaths and try to claim it's a natural thing...

And you're only trying to make us more comfortable with what we all have to face...

Which is the biggest load of islamist bull shiite I've ever heard...

But then that's you, isn't it?...

I tried to treat you like a fellow American...

And you spit it right back in my face...

Along with your shagadellic female tourist...

May I ask you a kuffir question?...

Where did you get your degree in psychology that taught you that repeatedly spitting death in the faces of folks that you know have or may be facing it...

Especially of a public forum...the same that you humiliated your woman on

Would somehow 'alleviate the anxiety caused by their own mortality'...

:-P
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya but what would be your use of them finding you dead?
well id be going in a group so itll be a lot safer than going say with 1 person or on my own, anyways im an aquaria so im a risk taker lol
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Offended?...never
Even kkklamBush can't offend me...I just don't like him
It's the thread...
I can't keep up...:-(
I'm trying...
Be patient Lena...
I'll eventually get there...:-)
ok chaz, just thought u mighta been offended when I was talking about pervs on this thread, u know I never meant u))
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, but Roger...
Russel Stover makes a sugar free chocolate...sooooo yummy
But read the warning on the bag...
Sugar alcohols can have a laxative effect...
three is the usual serving
six will give you an unpleasant surprise...for a couple hours
OSMOTIC DIARRHEA (as opposed to secretary)

Playing around with laxatives and diuretics can endanger life.
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
NOW THAT WE HAVE ESTABLISHED THAT YOU HAVE ENGAGED IN VIOLENT CRIMINAL BEHAVIOUR, your story is not plausible because most laxatives do not work very quickly. That is why enemas exist. If you had only told the truth about giving him an enema, you would not need to lie now!!!
violent criminal behaviour?? come on ali u dunce, I thought it was funny, I had a friend that played that prank on somebody and it was hilarious!

Dorchester , MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Laxatives work fast enough...

And are gentle enough to not alarm the patient...

Especially if there is a vacant bathroom with plenty of paper and a shower available...
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Good...
The best folks have many that care about them...
If you go, please be careful...
And stay in touch...:-)
well if I go that is, and ill keep in touch when Im able
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW, LENA AND HER GIRLFRIENDS ARE HEADING TO EGYPT TO HARASS THE POOR GUYS THERE!!!
Lena, please be gentle with those guys in Egypt!!! They are not used to being chased around by wild women!!!
Of course you can wear your cross there!! Heck, you could have one of those big ones with a wheel on the end I saw some guys dragging around for Easter. I don't think they allow Philippino nailing to the cross though!!!
harass???? they should be so lucky ali and trust me Im not the type to fall for Egyptian sweet words
hahahaha
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
When is your China trip, Roger?...
MAY-JUNE, THEN LATE SUMMER

I just hope the avian flu is under control. Last time I came down with a high fever in China, but luckily it broke 2 days before I left. I guess I need to pack N95s.

Dorchester , MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
This was the first year when I came to the States.So one night we were having a party,there were some Bulgarians,Russians and that Lithuanian and the Lithuanian started being inappropriate with me which pissed me off.So I decided to prank him.He didn't know who he was messing with.I used to be all over the practical jokes.So,I had a piece of gum from a prank store and I offered it to him.When you chew it it turns your tongue green.So I waited until his tongue turned green and I was like"OMG!You're having an allergic reaction!Your tongue is green."So he believed me.Then I told him he has to immediately take some Benadryl or he's gonna die.And I gave him two laxatives.Needless to say,for the rest of the night the dude had no time to be inappropriate with anyone,LMAO!
Sounds like he might have been one of those left over Russians living in Lithuania...

Hope you made his punishment comfortable...

Bathroom available with paper and a shower...

Been there...

Been inappropriate...

Took my earned punishment like a man...

Still laugh about them too...
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Lena wrote:
<quoted text>violent criminal behaviour?? come on ali u dunce, I thought it was funny, I had a friend that played that prank on somebody and it was hilarious!
HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT UNDERLYING MEDICAL CONDITION SOMEONE HAS?

NEVER play practical jokes like this!!! Practical jokes have a way of going horribly wrong. A few decades ago, a graduate student put bacteria on the hamburgers of his fellow students with very unpleasant results. There was the case of the fellow throwing what he thought was a bucket of water on a welder, only to see the man go up in flames from the solvent igniting.
Laxatives in the wrong person can be deadly. Of course diuretics is much more dangerous, in general. Only a reckless idiot would use these in pranks.
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
aliroger if I do go Egypt im going for the pyramids and for those little Egyptian boys lookin for love hahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 174,021 - 174,040 of352,903
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ramadan Mubarak 49 min Issa Massiha 1
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr Shamma 198,590
In Islam, can a brother have sex with his sister? (Apr '10) 1 hr No Idols 183
Adam was not a Muslim (Aug '11) 2 hr abid 124
new Quran website 2 hr Use logic 23
Nihad Awad (CAIR) et al under FBI/NSA surveillance 2 hr AMP man 10
JJ: Has Israel gone INSANE ? 2 hr Mujahid 24
•••
•••