Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 496514 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

atheist infidel cart00ni

Hesperia, CA

#182051 Apr 5, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>its not faith u need to worry about its the other one that keeps going on about yr privates and doesn't let it go
which one ?

funny you used the word private... apparently in berber Kok speak, it means PUBLIC... youre so funny... was that intentional ?

Oh wait... note to self, consider the source.
atheist infidel cart00ni

Hesperia, CA

#182052 Apr 5, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>its not faith u need to worry about its the other one that keeps going on about yr privates and doesn't let it go
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YEAH, thats the only thing her true love didnt do... was keep her PARTS PRIVATE.... hahahahahahahaha youre so funny....

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#182053 Apr 5, 2013
Faith wrote:
The following is a map of the world that is color coded indicating the level of danger posed by visiting each region. You will notice that all of the areas that are the safest...are countries inhabited by people that....well....look like me.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/interactives/travel-wa...
Girls?...

And besides...that's an Oh Canadah-ian article

And we all know how 'racist' they are...

;-)
atheist infidel cart00ni

Hesperia, CA

#182054 Apr 5, 2013
Lena wrote:
amazing the "KARMA" a kok and his filthy hateful dummy will get...

after all, I'm having a blast... at theyre perverted VERY PUBLIC expense....
\
Boy... remember when we ALL told them to keep that sh!t private... who know the Kok himself, would be his LOVES, worst enemy...

Did Mr Sumbarine commander ever publicly reduce his wife to this ridicule ???? after all, she says this dumb fcuking kos is her most trusted lover ever... Obviously she just got impregnated by the ones she couldnt stand....

if your gonna hate them publicly, why would you even fcuk em, to begin with ????
atheist infidel cart00ni

Hesperia, CA

#182056 Apr 5, 2013
Thats all folks.... and filthy islamic savages.
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#182057 Apr 5, 2013
atheist infidel cart00ni wrote:
<quoted text>which one ?
funny you used the word private... apparently in berber Kok speak, it means PUBLIC... youre so funny... was that intentional ?
Oh wait... note to self, consider the source.
im talking about all u dirty sticky fingered pervs
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#182058 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA
YEAH, thats the only thing her true love didnt do... was keep her PARTS PRIVATE.... hahahahahahahaha youre so funny....
I aim to please)))
btw where is chtt? hope he takes my advice and takes a dive off a cliff)))
atheist infidel cart00ni

Hesperia, CA

#182059 Apr 5, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Look how good your English got all of a sudden!Did you forget to mes it up this time?
I guess the folks that say she puts on the dummy, might be right...

even if she was stupid enough to fcuk the islamic savage who was gonna have her raked thru the coals you know the "TRUSTING" one...

i hope the kids dont read what she says about thjeir fatyher(s) in favor of Kok... who she simply banged a few times.
atheist infidel cart00ni

Hesperia, CA

#182060 Apr 5, 2013
Ok....now, thats all folks....
ana

London, UK

#182061 Apr 5, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Hi ana, don't let this Hasbarat shill Faith lie to you. She like to make up stuff just like her others hyenas gang do in here to get more on her side to insult people and lie. It all they do here day and night. Take care.
Hi there topgirl, I can depict if a person has a form of personality disorder or seems to be in the midst of a mental crisis, and up until now top girl I have found you to be quite normal, with little attributes which would indicate any form of disorder or inability to function normally, so don't even think I would consider such

:)
ana

London, UK

#182063 Apr 5, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying that you are against euthanizing the mentally ill?
Yes I am opposed to it ,it is a disease and an illness...insanity is not something which a person voluntarily acquires... There does however seem to be a growing trend in which depression and bi polar disorder are being seen to be "cool" by teenagers and younger people, they adopt this persona for what ever reason, some even self harm and mutilate... I would not always consider such as a mental illness, maybe some form of personality disorder which is or can be different...to an actual debilitating illness...

Pharmaceutical drugs companies have leapt on the mental health bandwagon and practitioners often over prescribe medication all too readily when not deserving in the first place... This in turn can cause problems and imbalances ...

If you were to euthanise all with a mental dysfunction faith, based on the amount of people prescribed such medication... the USA would become pretty destitute, and maybe this forum would be a little less haunting

I'm not a neo nazi I don't agree with such ideology, a bit too "dark age" for me

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#182064 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>
I guess the folks that say she puts on the dummy, might be right...
even if she was stupid enough to fcuk the islamic savage who was gonna have her raked thru the coals you know the "TRUSTING" one...
i hope the kids dont read what she says about thjeir fatyher(s) in favor of Kok... who she simply banged a few times.
I don't care what you guys think but I don't buy her story.At all.A Christian woman married to an American military man suddenly sees the truth,abandons him and the "bad America" and then converts to Islam and runs into the arms of her true Islamic love.It sounds too much like a Muslim Soap Opera to be tue.
atheist infidel cart00ni

Hesperia, CA

#182065 Apr 5, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>I aim to please)))
\

she said.... i'll be up in 5... by the way... my new fave, i met last week at friends easter mixer...

so since shes NOT actually up yet... i'll respond...

yet you said "ONE".... as in... i guess, just me...(read em and weep)

::::::::::
Lena

its not faith u need to worry about its the other one that keeps going on about yr privates and doesn't let it go

but no big thing, at least you almost told the truth... cause it is a fact, MOSTLY ME !!!

all intentional BTW...
atheist infidel cart00ni

Hesperia, CA

#182066 Apr 5, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there topgirl, I can depict if a person has a form of personality disorder or seems to be in the midst of a mental crisis, and up until now top girl I have found you to be quite normal, with little attributes which would indicate any form of disorder or inability to function normally, so don't even think I would consider such
yet you failto"depict" the insanity of islam./.. you bints are trult deficient like your almighty god told his pedo Kok, blohamid... who told us, in writing, words that can NEVER be changed....

knock knock... L8
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#182067 Apr 5, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't look now, but I think Ana's a whack, too!
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#182068 Apr 5, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Our polits 'prostate' themselves before the brother hoods of islam...
And offer their prostates as dhimmified dummies...
Did you ever ask why the Obamassiah supported the hoods of the arab spring...
Yet remained silent when the Persians stood against the islamist regime and were murdered in the streets?...
Like Neda...rest her soul
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/neda-ag...
All tyrants fall some quick some take longer time. The Shah ran the country like a slave master through the savak, his secret service. That brought the Ayatuallahs with american( foresaking the shah) and Irag ( hosting khomaini )blessing to ultimately pave the way for the 8 years war that damaged both countries . The ayatuallahs turned tyrants and in time they will fall like all others before them
You see all sides can not see beyond their noses all they do is band aiding and reacting to events.
Having said that anyone is a seer after the fact.
atheist infidel cart00ni

Hesperia, CA

#182069 Apr 5, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>I aim to please)))
you know whos aim pleases me ?

this homie from, apparently ... NY.....
http://www.politicalnewsnow.com/wp-content/up...
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#182070 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>\
she said.... i'll be up in 5... by the way... my new fave, i met last week at friends easter mixer...
so since shes NOT actually up yet... i'll respond...
yet you said "ONE".... as in... i guess, just me...(read em and weep)
Lena
its not faith u need to worry about its the other one that keeps going on about yr privates and doesn't let it go
but no big thing, at least you almost told the truth... cause it is a fact, MOSTLY ME !!!
all intentional BTW...
no u r right, it is mostly YOU, funny how u notice muslims death wishes, but not yr "friend" chtt the scum of the earth who I hope has taken that dive
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#182072 Apr 5, 2013
oh and chtt, all intentional BTW
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#182073 Apr 5, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I am opposed to it ,it is a disease and an illness...insanity is not something which a person voluntarily acquires... There does however seem to be a growing trend in which depression and bi polar disorder are being seen to be "cool" by teenagers and younger people, they adopt this persona for what ever reason, some even self harm and mutilate... I would not always consider such as a mental illness, maybe some form of personality disorder which is or can be different...to an actual debilitating illness...
Pharmaceutical drugs companies have leapt on the mental health bandwagon and practitioners often over prescribe medication all too readily when not deserving in the first place... This in turn can cause problems and imbalances ...
If you were to euthanise all with a mental dysfunction faith, based on the amount of people prescribed such medication... the USA would become pretty destitute, and maybe this forum would be a little less haunting
I'm not a neo nazi I don't agree with such ideology, a bit too "dark age" for me
You know what I think is crazy anti-social and demented? Tattoos and piercings. It's just freakish. Kids that do that kind of thing should be put to sleep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ROBBERY as Rapist Mohamad's SOURCE of INCOME! 23 min Muslims R PEDOpagans 16
Young white American women are attracted to Mus... 23 min Tehreem 4
AL SHANBA Get KICKED out ofBed When she said Mo... 26 min Muslims R PEDOpagans 2
SEXSUAL Power of HORNY Pedophile Mohamad 27 min Muslims R PEDOpagans 14
News Choosing to Stay in the Mormon Church Despite I... 31 min Jihad on hateful ... 154
How Pagan Arab Muslims DID NOT INVENT Algebra 31 min Muslims R PEDOpagans 26
why dont muslims use deoderant ....??? (Nov '10) 38 min BrandX 13
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 254,914
More from around the web