Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 462378 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

atheist infidel cart00ni

Santa Monica, CA

#181899 Apr 5, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
You expose yourself as a piece of judo/Zionist shit. You're pathetic!!!!!!!!!!
no i dont you old delusional ass bag... thats what YOU READ... because in actuality i paint my self as i am... ex catholic ex NY italian and atheist... you jew hating bag O....

isnt the one making sh!t up because theyre a jew hating racist, really the pathetic one ?... you perverted delusional old ex pat and racist douche. huh ?
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#181900 Apr 5, 2013
Bluntey wrote:
<quoted text>Ohhhh, thats not good, I think I'll have to summon the spellcheck-fairy!

Ohhh, wait!!
Are you taking your Standard Grade English in my country? Yer English has come on leaps and bounds in the last 6 months?
I believe 50'60 year olds who find themselves unemployed or unemployable tend to enrol FE colleges hoping it will lead to somewhere LOL :-)
atheist infidel cart00ni

Santa Monica, CA

#181901 Apr 5, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
BE PROUD OF BEING A JEW--THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING JEWISH!!!
I don't know why you are embarrassed and shy to admit what we all already know. It won't change how we view you. So let the truth set you as free as a laxative, because you have already spewed your verbal diarrhea all over this site without any shame!!!
I agree you perverted lout mouft....theres nothing wrong with being jewish.... after all, dont they own all the banks, media, corporations, commercial and residential property... ioh wait, you know what they never owned... your slave family.... Toby.

did your jew employer and landlord have to fire and evict your lazy ass ?
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#181902 Apr 5, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>yes you should be sick of it.
Aye David Cameron is right on one thing - benefit scroungers!

“Mellita, domi adsum ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#181903 Apr 5, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
That's probably the only sane thing you've posted so far.
Hows the bulgur doing sweetheart?:-)
atheist infidel cart00ni

Santa Monica, CA

#181904 Apr 5, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
why not just come right out and ask if she is single and say you want a date, rather than try to use your lounge lizard, creepy style of inquiry???
cause unlike you pervereted islamic scum,bags, i am not seeking to fcuk every think that walks on the planet...especially from the internet...

go pretend you have a chinese wifey, islamic stooge.... mean while like Kokled, masturbate to your favorite TV shows, while the canadians can still provide your electricity...
atheist infidel cart00ni

Santa Monica, CA

#181905 Apr 5, 2013
thing... not think... like an islamic savage.

“Mellita, domi adsum ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#181906 Apr 5, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you taking your Standard Grade English in my country? Yer English has come on leaps and bounds in the last 6 months?
I believe 50'60 year olds who find themselves unemployed or unemployable tend to enrol FE colleges hoping it will lead to somewhere LOL :-)
Have a cup of entrails jewhater :-)

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#181907 Apr 5, 2013
Bluntey wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi CHTT.
My email is down.
Give me a call on the mobile.
Keywords:
Facerecog. software has gone to hell again in GCC.
There's a ticket waiting for you, Angus will collect you.
Bring a tie (partytime afterwards)
Will do, look forward to it.
atheist infidel cart00ni

Santa Monica, CA

#181908 Apr 5, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you joking??
true, not with muslims around... unfunniest perverted violent barbaric scum, on the planet.... you know, your BFF's...

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#181909 Apr 5, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Aye David Cameron is right on one thing - benefit scroungers!
You should be worried then.
atheist infidel cart00ni

Santa Monica, CA

#181910 Apr 5, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
I listen to the whole spectrum and come to a judgement! RT.com with British journalists is one good source. Avoid American news channels, they are just for pure entertainment.
judging by your body of works... your pathetic judgment, S U C K S...

you know, as youve yet to understand or tell the truth, about what you THINK you read.... the extremely elderly often have this problem.... sorry.. but i wouldnt brag about your OBVIOUS failures... you know, like comprehension.... jew hater.
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#181911 Apr 5, 2013
Bluntey wrote:
<quoted text>Have a cup of entrails jewhater :-)
I've sussed you right out LOL :-)
atheist infidel cart00ni

Santa Monica, CA

#181912 Apr 5, 2013
Freedom fighter wrote:
<quoted text>
Just be careful do not show Khaled your pubes, he will be broadcasting it all over this thread, unless you have a bald kitty.
There is not much he can say.
hahahahahaha thyere favorite KOX NEWS...;. hey, dont knoock it.... Everything i know about TP's highly publicized vagina and pathertic sex life, i know from the local Kok News channel, San Clemente...
atheist infidel cart00ni

Santa Monica, CA

#181913 Apr 5, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You are a bitter little man, Ali. You need to declare your love for Big Brother and embrace The sunshine of Western hegemony.
you mean... his Big Brutha.... and former jail house pal, another aNOI'ing "they dont count black muslim"
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#181914 Apr 5, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>You should be worried then.
Not really, our whiskey, our oil, our tourism - you can feckin off
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#181915 Apr 5, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>Will do, look forward to it.
I love poofs
atheist infidel cart00ni

Santa Monica, CA

#181916 Apr 5, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Say who!!!! Talking to youself again D2! Cause you gave her the reason for saying so in the past about him!! Like it make it true cause you said so! So she should listen to you cause everyone should listen to you right!, get the hell out of here. Like it make it true what you say about other people in here cause you say so!. You just want to put other people up against those you don't like I seen this before from you. You try put people up against others and you always do, you are a poison with a venom. I remember how you and you gang by reading post back in Algeria forum how you and like attacked Ana none stop in there when she was the only one begin nice to you all and she is a nice person. You sweet talk may works on some people in here and you gang, but you can't fool everyone in here.
You have not meet him to say anything like this about him and has none right of judging him, nothing. Cause you know him nothing.
To Ana, how you! great post as always from you, am just for this one, hasn't been here since last time cause got enough of those in here and not going to be in here, have better time to do with, but I felt I need to say this.
I has meet Khaled 2 times and he is a great person, good loving person and want to do everything for everyone. I loved to spend my time with him when I was there with him and I always felt safe begin near him and everything, something I never felt from others, I had a great time with him. I love to talk to him and listen to him. I enjoy it so much. I am glad you see this too he is a nice person and he sure is. I know this cause I has meet him 2 times and I would go back to say so. He is worth everything. And I see you are a great person too and wish you a happiness in you life and more.
And to Faith, you are not talking for everyone in here, cause not everyone like Infidel, I know this for sure, those that are sane on they mind has got enough of his and you shit in here, this is why people has stop come in here cause of you shit in here and am one of them that don't like him, I dislike him so much and want nothing to do with him that weedhead and near me, so don't dare talk and say everyone like him, not true cause not everyone do as you think, just you gang do. you gang has wished dead upon others too in here also, but seems matter who say what in here I see. CHTT wished dead to Lena and no one did say anything about it, all silent huh, Blunter wished me to find a cliff, you and infiel wished bus to hit on Khaled so what do that make you!!!! Ill p wished dead on Khaled too and to others Muslims in here. do it make it right to wish people dead cause is you hyenas gang saying so! Then is so funny and more for you right!
And Khaled is human begin and more than any of you hyenas gang in here can even get close to to be. It you that do not act like a grown up, so get a life.
Have a nice weekend Khaled, Ana, Lena, LH, Spathist, AliRoger and others sane one in here. And Chamzo, you sweet talk do not work on me in here either, you can fool others but not me and some others with you sweet talk in here, so stay away from me and far away as I asked you from first time to do so in here and don't speak for me I hate when you do, I like Khaled 10000%, so get a life chamzo and move the heck on with you life. Khaled is 100000% better person than you are and you gang even wil be.
Everything Ana said in here are true and honest post from her. she knows better than any of you hyenas gang will even know about Islam.
hey stupid clueless dumb b!tch and islamic scumbag doer... you5r fcuking perverted violent Kok wished her dead, she has every right to despise your "fcuker"... you know.... the dumb perverted slime that you let actually fcuk you...

i hope your filthy islamic scumbag rots from within... soon.

just think, if that happens, someone other savage can pull you up, and out of that curb... maybe your brother in law, has a savage all lined up.
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#181917 Apr 5, 2013
atheist infidel cart00ni wrote:
<quoted text>i havent lost my temper, i'm just treating you like i would any islamic scum panderer... and well... Kokled is in fact, said islamic scum

keep hating jews Love, its so becoming of ialamic Kok lovers.
Where do you get this impression I hate Jews?

Instead of bumping yer gums, why don't you copy and paste anywhere where I have said such a thing?

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#181918 Apr 5, 2013
Bluntey wrote:
<quoted text>
Hows the bulgur doing sweetheart?:-)
I don't know.I haven't cooked that in a while.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mistakes in Quran - Part 1 - The beginning 13 min Aliroger1 1,733
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 32 min MUQ2 230,738
Slovakia says "No muslims allowed" 39 min harminder 54
My Muslim Neighbors 52 min harminder 230
NO women Prophets. Why? 56 min REAL TEXANS_SHOWUP 5
DY: Gandi was pro-Islam - Indians wake up! 1 hr REAL TEXANS_SHOWUP 30
News No, ISIS doesn't represent Islam 1 hr Dawn of Reality 3
More from around the web