Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 496254 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#182030 Apr 5, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
"It’s a fishy story, but the woman telling it believes it's pure gold. The Florida resident says the markings she found on a Goldfish cracker are a direct message affirming her Christian faith.
“I believe that it’s a sign, a sign from God,” Patti Burke told WKMG.“He is still in our life every day, and he wants to show that to his people.”
The cracker in question has two markings, or imperfections, on its surface. Burke says the first marking is of a cross with a circle around it. The second marking, near the head of the fish, represents a golden crown.
“When I picked this one up, I knew he was special,” she said.“Something I’ve never seen before out of all the Goldfish I’ve eaten.”
Burke admittedly has been working from a large sample size, consuming between two and three pounds of the crackers per week. She says she eats the small crackers individually, examining each one for the optimal amount of savory coating.
Burke now carries her special cracker in an earring box padded with gauze. "
"And he commanded the multitude to sit down on the grass, and took the five loaves, and the two fishes, and looking up to heaven, he blessed, and brake, and gave the loaves to his disciples, and the disciples to the multitude. 20 And they did all eat, and were filled"
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/florida-...
I'm stunned...

A Goldfish cracker...

Shaped like Fish...

I found one shaped like mohammed once...

It came pre-beheaded
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#182031 Apr 5, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
"It’s a fishy story, but the woman telling it believes it's pure gold. The Florida resident says the markings she found on a Goldfish cracker are a direct message affirming her Christian faith.
“I believe that it’s a sign, a sign from God,” Patti Burke told WKMG.“He is still in our life every day, and he wants to show that to his people.”
The cracker in question has two markings, or imperfections, on its surface. Burke says the first marking is of a cross with a circle around it. The second marking, near the head of the fish, represents a golden crown.
“When I picked this one up, I knew he was special,” she said.“Something I’ve never seen before out of all the Goldfish I’ve eaten.”
Burke admittedly has been working from a large sample size, consuming between two and three pounds of the crackers per week. She says she eats the small crackers individually, examining each one for the optimal amount of savory coating.
Burke now carries her special cracker in an earring box padded with gauze. "
"And he commanded the multitude to sit down on the grass, and took the five loaves, and the two fishes, and looking up to heaven, he blessed, and brake, and gave the loaves to his disciples, and the disciples to the multitude. 20 And they did all eat, and were filled"
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/florida-...
Last heard Pattie Burke has been caught and returned safely to the psychiatric ward she walked out from dressed as a nurse
atheist infidel cart00ni

Hesperia, CA

#182032 Apr 5, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Hi ana, don't let this Hasbarat shill Faith lie to you. She like to make up stuff just like her others hyenas gang do in here to get more on her side to insult people and lie. It all they do here day and night. Take care.
she make up stuff.... oddly ever since this dummy learned "Hasbarat" from her sh!tt!st spatass, and her islamic Kok, who belittles her.... she now "MAKES THE SH!T UP" ergo, the reason even her loved one, NOW... calls her Toilet Paper...
we wish we worked for the Hasbarat folk, after all theyre connected the ones with.... dat White Phos, right ? and who couldnt use an extra sheckel, for having a blast.
and when i say blast, i dont mean one of the many ISLAMIC BLASTS that mass murder for their perverted good... and ruler over the religion of PEACE !!!!!! KABOOM !

Dorchester , MA

#182033 Apr 5, 2013
cheapo wrote:
<quoted text>
that is pretty much it but, these types will always avoid/ distract from the truth.
Porkpie?...

Is that you?...
atheist infidel cart00ni

Hesperia, CA

#182034 Apr 5, 2013
cheapo wrote:
<quoted text>
pis# off goat f#cker
shes a male ?????

more likely, replacement for .... said goat fcuker.
atheist infidel cart00ni

Hesperia, CA

#182035 Apr 5, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Last heard Pattie Burke has been caught and returned safely to the psychiatric ward she walked out from dressed as a nurse
gee, did you hear it from the flounder hoof network ?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#182036 Apr 5, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
But unfortunately we do not live in a perfect world... That is a human idealism, we live in a diverse one in which sickness exists it's reality
Are you saying that you are against euthanizing the mentally ill?
atheist infidel cart00ni

Hesperia, CA

#182037 Apr 5, 2013
cheapo wrote:
<quoted text>
that is pretty much it but, these types will always avoid/ distract from the truth.
i think its one of the infectious problems Kok doers have... must be something in that halal they serve... you know... halal = fcuked by muslim first.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#182039 Apr 5, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Hi ana, don't let this Hasbarat shill Faith lie to you. She like to make up stuff just like her others hyenas gang do in here to get more on her side to insult people and lie. It all they do here day and night. Take care.
If there ere a well developed program of Eugenic maintenance in effect, you would not have made the cut.
atheist infidel cart00ni

Hesperia, CA

#182040 Apr 5, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
I really believed we were doing the right thing too...
And that an independent Kosovo would help solve the 'problem'...
That song kept playing in my head...and I couldn't hear it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-ViF6JRNjTkXX
It became very clear once saddam was gone and islamists across the world swarmed into iraq-ville and began willy-nilly murdering every muslim they saw...
Especially women and children...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
for allah....

Dorchester , MA

#182041 Apr 5, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. My daughter called me into her room last night to kill a spider. By the time I got in there, the spider had gone. I asked her what it looked like. I told her I had rescued that spider from the kitchen sink that morning....that spiders are our friends and we should not kill any living thing...except hornets and enemies of America.
And Brown Recluse-ers

http://www.ascendedhealth.com/brown-recluse/b...

We get treatment fast when one is suspected...

Black Widows and Yellowjackets and Scorpions are our friends...

Along with bats...
atheist infidel cart00ni

Hesperia, CA

#182042 Apr 5, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>If there ere a well developed program of Eugenic maintenance in effect, you would not have made the cut.
ya T H I N K....!!!!!!

most excellent indeed

really.... is says so right here.......
http://www.troll.me/images/conspiracy-keanu/m...
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#182043 Apr 5, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm stunned...
A Goldfish cracker...
Shaped like Fish...
I found one shaped like mohammed once...
It came pre-beheaded
Would I be right if I say you are regressing, chazmo?
Hope the wife is well and treating you nice
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#182044 Apr 5, 2013
topgirl wrote:
its not faith u need to worry about its the other one that keeps going on about yr privates and doesn't let it go
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#182045 Apr 5, 2013
"a female Kuwaiti activist and politician, Salwa al-Mutairi, also spoke out in favor of the Islamic practice of sexual slavery of non-Muslim women, emphasizing that the practice accorded with Islamic law and the parameters of Islamic morality.

...A merchant told me that he would like to have a sex slave. He said he would not be negligent with her, and that Islam permitted this sort of thing. He was speaking the truth….I brought up (this man’s) situation to the muftis in Mecca. I told them that I had a question, since they were men who specialized in what was halal, and what was good, and who loved women. I said,“What is the law of sex slaves?”
The mufti said,“With the law of sex slaves, there must be a Muslim nation at war with a Christian nation, or a nation which is not of the religion, not of the religion of Islam. And there must be prisoners of war.”

“Is this forbidden by Islam?,” I asked.

“Absolutely not. Sex slaves are not forbidden by Islam. On the contrary, sex slaves are under a different law than the free woman. The free woman must be completely covered except for her face and hands. But the sex slave can be naked from the waist up. She differs a lot from the free woman. While the free woman requires a marriage contract, the sex slave does not--she only needs to be purchased by her husband, and that’s it. Therefore the sex slave is different than the free woman.”

SEX SLAVES.......HALAL

EATING PORK......BAD
atheist infidel cart00ni

Hesperia, CA

#182046 Apr 5, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
And Brown Recluse-ers
http://www.ascendedhealth.com/brown-recluse/b...
We get treatment fast when one is suspected...
Black Widows and Yellowjackets and Scorpions are our friends...
Along with bats...

the Aliroger spider... it thinks its all that... only to have the women run, at the mere touch...

but boy, can that Toby move.... must be the ripple
atheist infidel cart00ni

Hesperia, CA

#182047 Apr 5, 2013
Faith wrote:
"
SEX SLAVES.......HALAL
EATING PORK......BAD
INDEED !

Dorchester , MA

#182048 Apr 5, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>If there ere a well developed program of Eugenic maintenance in effect, you would not have made the cut.
kkklambush would have...

made the cut

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/boocif...

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#182049 Apr 5, 2013
topgirl wrote:
Look how good your English got all of a sudden!Did you forget to mes it up this time?

Dorchester , MA

#182050 Apr 5, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Would I be right if I say you are regressing, chazmo?
Hope the wife is well and treating you nice
I have my days...

Wife is well thanks...

I hope you and the fam are well Pro-V...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ISIS Fired Mustard Gas Into U.S. Forces Area Ne... 16 min Moon Pie 3
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 35 min Joel 254,864
SEXSUAL Power of HORNY Pedophile Mohamad 39 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 9
How Pagan Arab Muslims DID NOT INVENT Algebra 42 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 18
why dont muslims use deoderant ....??? (Nov '10) 1 hr Moon Pie 8
Islam is winning on all fronts _ here's the pat... 1 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 3
News Choosing to Stay in the Mormon Church Despite I... 5 hr Mormons and muslims 143
More from around the web