Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 495469 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri

Ivanhoe, Australia

#181094 Apr 2, 2013
U like the song Lena ?
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#181095 Apr 2, 2013
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri wrote:
U like the song Lena ?
hi nazir, yes I did very much and heres one for u))with that sxy greek chick u like haha

Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#181096 Apr 2, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop being so melodramatic and go purchase a brain.
I hope it haunts u all yr life, don't bother posting to me again
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#181099 Apr 2, 2013
Freedom fighter wrote:
Greeks are very rich in history and culture.
1) George Gerardos
Wealth:$ 114.3 million (€90 million)
Industry: Computers
2) Nikos Fragos & Family
Wealth:$192 million (€151 million)
Industry: Shipping
3) The Fourlis Family
Wealth:$212 million (€167 million)
Industry: Retail; IKEA franchises
4) Socratis Kokkalis
Wealth:$250.2 million (€197 million)
Industry: Telecommunications
5) George Bobolas
Wealth:$292 million (€230 million)
Industry: Media; Real Estate
6) Yannis Costopoulos
Wealth:$425.5 million (€335 million)
Industry: Finance
7) Nikos and Evangelos Stasinopoulos
Wealth:$514 million (€405 million)
Industry: Steel, Copper, Aluminium
8) Vardis Vardinogiannis
Wealth:$711.2 million (€560 million Euro)
Industry: Petroleum
9) Canellopoulos and Papalexopoulos
Wealth:$771 million (€607 million)
Industry: Cement
10) Philip Niarchos
Wealth:$2 billion
Industry: Art Collection; Inheritance
11)Spiros Latsis & Family
Wealth:$5.3 billion
Industry: Shipping; Petroleum
YACHT OF THE DAY: The $154 Million Runabout Of Greek Shipping Magnate Theodore Angelopoulos >
http://static.businessinsider.com/image/4beae ...
These are Australian Greeks born in Greece they are old men and ready to die all are over the age of 70 why don't they help their country of birth.
Lena thinks that they are still Greeks?
Lena: What these so called Greeks worldwide should do who are Mega rich they would have to give Greece a couple of million dollars it would be like you and I giving away a couple of $1,000.00.
1,500 big debtors owe to Greek state 36 billion euro in overdue taxes?
According to the Greek Government, 4,151 people owe 15 billion euro.
For some Greeks think, that's just as it should be; they say Germany still has billions of euros in unpaid reparations bills from World War II.The Greeks are saying $95 Billion dollars
Does Germany Owe Greece $95 Billion from World War II
Con Makris and family
This year 2013:$910 million, last year 2012:$1.07 billion Property, Adelaide
Kerry Marmanis
This year 2013:$570 million
Last year 2012:$554 million
Resources, Perth.
Theo Karedis
This year 2013:$470 million
Last year 2012:$487 million
George Koukis
This year 2013:$315 million
Last year 2012:$326 million
Technology, Geneva
Spiros Alysandratos
this year 2013:$245 million
Services, travel, Melbourne
Paspaley family
This year 2013:$900 million
Last year 2012:$540 million
Stamoulis family
This year 2013:$453 million
Last year 2012:$459 million
Property, Melbourne.
what u don't know is that the wealthy greeks that are here in ozz have and are helping out Greece, why wouldn't they? greeks never forget their homeland))

Since: Feb 10

Birmingham, UK

#181101 Apr 2, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>I hope it haunts u all yr life, don't bother posting to me again
Dont worry I wont give it another thought and I'll post to you whenever I feel like it, peanut for brains.

Since: Feb 10

Birmingham, UK

#181103 Apr 2, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>what u don't know is that the wealthy greeks that are here in ozz have and are helping out Greece, why wouldn't they? greeks never forget their homeland))
They will have to soon its being sold off, what was it 7 million for three islands, Greece are so desperate for cash they are selling all government buildings. How humiliating.

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#181104 Apr 2, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
He previously cut her throat...
Maybe different chick...no names given
Appears he may be just a super whakk...
To attempt fairness...
\
His name's Reshad Riddle.

East of Eden

#181105 Apr 2, 2013
Freedom fighter wrote:
<quoted text>
I do realise you lack the intellect to know where Dania is, I did some googling for you and found 2.
There are 2 Dania's one is in Florida, it is a beach and one is in Australia, here is the Australian Dania: http://www.whereis.com/wa/butler/dania-wy#ses...
And here is the Dania in Florida: http://www.gomapper.com/travel/where-is/dania...
Milena N I realised with your level of education I could never match your stupid remarks, I have decided to concede and give you the blue ribbon, in stupid remarks, I will also let you have the last word.
I also did a google search for you on Dutchia, for I do realise you would not have a clue where to start and how to do one.
Here are the results of Dutchia:
Same as Dutchia. Well, I possibly found a new outlet for the IDS, it's called Particracy. I just started playing today and I'm hooked. Basically, you are a political party of a specific nation, which has numerous political parties or very few. Each political party is like a nation. You get to create bills, vote on them, and join political organizations, which are basically alliances. Yes, each individual nation is somewhat like a world, but everyone would be able to contact each other through pms and the political organizations. I'm pretty sure there is a war option, but it is just on a much larger scale. Debates are numerous, along with the political factions. I created the Imperial Monarchist Party in the Holy Luthori Empire, which is basically Prussia mixed with the British Empire, but named after Martin Luther and extremely devout Lutherans. You have to win elections to get power or join a coalition. The link is below if anyone wants to try it. I think we should have as many people test it to see if it could be a possible place of resurrection.
And there is a photo library called Dutchia:
http://s121.photobucket.com/user/Dutchia/libr...
Here is an other link about Dutchia:
http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread-Dutc...
I hope all the above was of great help
No shoooo go and get that vibrator and be a nice girl.
The thing is I don't care.
Btw,Macedonia's on Ohio.LOL

East of Eden

#181106 Apr 2, 2013
Freedom fighter wrote:
<quoted text>
I can imagine you and Hubby are in an argument and hubby sees no way out and to make peace,he says you won you can have the last word, and Milena N will comeback with: No one asked you for permission in first place.
Milena believe me you won you can have the last word.
If you want me to stop talking,you gotta stop first and stop inserting my husband in your nasty posts.

East of Eden

#181107 Apr 2, 2013
Bluntey wrote:
<quoted text>
I represent myself, who do you think I represent?
Well,if you represent just yourself stop insisting I owe you money.I don't remember borrowing any from you.

East of Eden

#181108 Apr 2, 2013
Bluntey wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
You demand do you. Uhhh that sounds scary!
Ya,be afraid,be veeery afraid.
FYI

Denver, CO

#181109 Apr 2, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>I hope it haunts u all yr life, don't bother posting to me again
" KINKY" YOU ARE A RACIST. Oh well, Regards

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#181110 Apr 2, 2013
Bluntey wrote:
<quoted text>
But nina, you have to understand, you are my business, you are greek and therefore stealing my tax-money, its only proper you should feel ashamed.
besides, you are good at giving, so how come you aren't that good at taking?
since you need to bring it low so that you feel good, know that. I m not your business.. If I were your business you'd have made too much out of me already. And I m not stealing your money how pathetic are you really.
First you personally have never given me or been robbed of your money by me.No matter how much you like to say so.. it is nt so.
I'd say that you are stealing my money. IF you like to think that it's YOU who loaned Greeks so I owe you something , then you should know that a loan is not a gift. Therefore if you have given me your precious money then you should already be thriving on the outrageous interest you'll make out of the loan. Seems that you are in need of money however , therefore we can only conclude that first you have no money to give me, you made no money out the interest besides the loan itself you d supposedly be making out of me and you wouldnt be nagging your misery away .

since none of the above is the case I m afraid your bitterness derives from the fact that you are actually poorer than me and you just like to think somebody owes you without failing for one moment to say that you have taxes to pay..

what can I say.. I ve paid mine. But yours... no I m not going to. I prefer to give it to the Germans. YOu go and ask the money you need from the Germans.

I hope I ve helped you one bit on the practical level ... About your bitterness.. I d rather let you get exhausted by it because.. you know.. it's really funny and a great pleasure to see you here flaunting your money (which you obviously dont have ) and wear yourself out swallowing your venom while at the same time I:"m the poor one ( with no gifts from you nonetheless) but strong and alive and kicking enough to see you how sweetly you confess your personal and national failure persistently demanding that I the Greek will pay your taxes and your debts.

Well.. ok I will. If only you could tell me who I should send the check to??

So far you ve insisted that you, that is a Nobody has give me the Greek your money ( and now you owe your taxes?)

so I have stolen Nobody's money so I owe nobody nothing..

and nothing, absolutely nothing coming from a nobody is all your bulsht amounts to.

but I understand your misery .. must always be Somebody's fault that you cannot pay your taxes.

and considering that all that bulsht produced comes from some Nobody who is not even in the eurozone....it does really sound ABYSMALLY PATHETIC

I m sorry but if you are poor wanting money.. that is YOUR FAULT AND YOUR INCOMPETENCE.

Location hidden

#181111 Apr 2, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Bankrupt Greek peasant
yes.. but Greek!!!!:)))
everybody talks about me , you cant stop talking about me while you are just Bankrupt Ethnic Trash ----and nobody talks about you .

now give me a huff!! and another one LOSER!

Location hidden

#181112 Apr 2, 2013
Freedom fighter wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason why I know more about women than you is.
That I presume I have fcked more women than you, after sex most women tend to want to talk.
Women will tell strange men things they will never tell their sisters or even tell their own Husband.
I will concede if you tell you have also fcked many women.
You know what I say .. those who can , do. Those who cant do .. all talk about it .
keep talking!
Musa

Fort Worth, TX

#181113 Apr 2, 2013
Chief of Satan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true, the world was at war as Islam was expanding, 1000 years of dark ages, Tatars, mongolian hords. If anyone Islam helped enlighten Europe.
Why can't Germans wear Swastika?
Dresden and Hiroshima 1,000,000 in one night murdered, not including WW1 Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Cold war.
Germans and humans should be allowed to wear the Swastika-Svastik if people can Burn Korans! Archaeological evidence of swastika-shaped ornaments dates from the Neolithic period and throughout the Iron Age and Classical Antiquity, it remains a symbol of good luck in Scandinavia to Central Asia
http://thelastoutpost.com/video-2/zionist-jew...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/13th_Waffen_Moun... (1st_Croatian)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Bundesarchi...
http://www.time.com/time/covers/0,16641,19390...
http://www.time.com/time/covers/0,16641,19311...
Jews are chosen then Jews should be accepted the consequence, after all the State of Israel is built on this. Free America and the world from Zionism
MASSACRE: At the hands of the Jews—(a) "Now therefore KILL every male among the little ones, and KILL every woman (female) that hath known man by lying (having sex) with him. "But keep ALIVE for yourselves all the GIRLS and all the women who are VIRGINS." NUMBERS 31:17-18 "And the Jews salvaged for themselves 32,000 virgins, verse 35; see also verse 40.(b) But of the cities of these people, which the Lord thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou (o Jews) shall save alive NOTHING that BREATHES. DEUTERONOMY 20:16 (c)'And they (the Jews) UTTERLY DESTROYED all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old, ox and sheep, and ASS, with the edge of the sword " JOSHUA 6:21 (Even donkeys were not spared)(d) "He (Joshua) let NONE remain alive." Joshua 10:28
Wo Sie einem Problem finden, sei Sie es Wirtschaft oder Politik, die es einen Juden devisin der Plan aber Gott gibt, ist der Beste von Planungsberatern
Great Article. Many Thanks.
Inshallah, the Truth, Fragrance and Light of Islam will bring Peace and Human Diginiy in the world.
The Jews will fail as usual with all their wicked hidden hate aganst other religions and human beings.

Have you seen anybody accept Judaism or Hinduism in this world?

Location hidden

#181114 Apr 2, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>stupid pos are u finished with yr death wishes?
death wishes? nah.. all I m watching and LMGAO is a one-Clown-harakiri show.

Location hidden

#181117 Apr 2, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
They will have to soon its being sold off, what was it 7 million for three islands, Greece are so desperate for cash they are selling all government buildings. How humiliating.
those who have, sell . But how would you ever know anything about selling.

Dole benefit is no asset

Ethnic Trash go get a job and dont make a career out of being a parasite.

Location hidden

#181119 Apr 2, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Greece the so called home of democracy - now a new home for neo-nazi's, greek scum.
http://www.newstatesman.com/austerity-and-its...
Greece the home of democracy and the home of whatever you say .. the thing is that you can do nothing but follow the example greece sets.

are you scared , Loser?
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#181122 Apr 2, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
those who have, sell . But how would you ever know anything about selling.
Dole benefit is no asset
Ethnic Trash go get a job and dont make a career out of being a parasite.
He comes from a family of groomers -very famous in Rochdale-and he has spent time in the slammer for mugging little old ladies the slimeball-We really should deport him back to Barbados

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The untold story of Queen Elizabeth I and Islam 29 min Muslim terrorists 8
America : The land of Immigrants. 32 min Immoral muslims 4
Korean Prostitution near American bases. 33 min Immoral muslims 2
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr Joel 254,770
This insanely racist FORUM should be TERMINATED 1 hr Muslims R PEDOpagans 21
Y Mohamad SQUAT & KISS d FLOOR/GROUND Facing EA... 1 hr Muslims R PEDOpagans 5
News Reality Check: Yes, Islam is compatible with de... 1 hr Ray 9
TOM GoFundMe Is A Laugher. 3 hr Moon Pie 9
More from around the web