Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 489419 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

atheist infidel cart00ni

Hesperia, CA

#176558 Mar 24, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Dead people make me sick. They are useless.
hahahahahahahahaha

actually they make everybody sick, the muslims just dont get it... but, then these are the idiots wiping their asses in the 21st century... so much for "WASH YOUR HAND, IN A KASBOBarie

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#176559 Mar 24, 2013
Atheist Infidel Cart00ni wrote:
<quoted text>whole nation half nation... i mean in the scope of things, isnt it just a broke nation ?
while your nation ,you think, it isnt ?

make me laugh !
atheist infidel cart00ni

Hesperia, CA

#176560 Mar 24, 2013
Freedom fighter wrote:
<quoted text>
You do have to be a bigger idiot than ALIROGER1, at least ALIROGER1 will read and understand the link I attached, shoooo go and read the link than come back and make an idiotic remark.
And KFC and McDonalds never opened any outlets in the USA. God you must be stupid.
well, he does have like 20 degrees, one of them should actually work....... well, since the lazy beggar wont....

“Palestine Will Be Free. ”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#176563 Mar 24, 2013
Lenaki wrote:
<quoted text>hes only kidding I think, don't take it serious, don't report him iagain, ok
Don't worried, am not taking thinks serious now, I know he just a idiot, he nothing else to me, for me he is, Ok I will not report him but indeed I will lock him in a little cage he can't move a feet and throw they keys then no one need to hear and see him any more. ;)

Anyway is getting later here, so off from Topix. Good night

Oh maybe one more post then off.
atheist infidel cart00ni

Hesperia, CA

#176565 Mar 24, 2013
Who Dis wrote:
<quoted text>
How many sharks can be in a 90 stretch of warm water?...
That moronic new agers have been hand feeding for 30 years...
Here ya go sharkies...
Come to where the people are...
Fresh food always available...
Tell your friends...
apparently they dont like latin food... their trolling the coast of daytona... hot college spring break girls...

http://www.foxnews.com/images/159439/0_21_040...

Since: Jul 10

ozzie land

#176566 Mar 24, 2013
Atheist Infidel Cart00ni wrote:
<quoted text>
like Faith once said... I might have said some sh!t... and i agree, not everything said, is necessarily true...
I know u don't mean most of what u say, u just have that Italian temper lol
Who Dis

San Antonio, TX

#176567 Mar 24, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Who?
Why, Hank Williams (Sr) as promised...

“Mellita, domi adsum ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#176568 Mar 24, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Nina I agree it better to let those that not alive to let them rest in peace. But never to be forgetten but remember always.
But I feel those that talking nasty about her in here a disrespet. They talked shit about Diana prisness too. You know those idiots in here. Anyway, I say go Greeks and kick assess lol when came to CHTT
who teh fkc is Diana prisness?

ozzie land

#176569 Mar 24, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
what's wrong about ..defending anybody Lena?
shall I laugh or shall I cry here ?
I ll be damned...
he was saying she did the right thing, I don't agree, it didn't get her anywhere but in the ground
atheist infidel cart00ni

Hesperia, CA

#176571 Mar 24, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You have such a big heart...always thinking of the kids.
i feel sorry for those little jewish nuggets.... always being rocket lobbed... they should enjoy a shrine or two...

i wonder if they'd lease that dozer out on the weekends.... i could make a sheckle or two, on the dunces memory...

we could have the kids run over dummies, you know, like that actual dummy...

of course, the family is always welcome to a complementary ride.
Cassandra

Athens, Greece

#176572 Mar 24, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
you are talking to an Ethnic Zero, a black ethnic briTTon ( dont roll on the floor yet, there's more ) who's too ashamed to tell where he brought his blackness from into the UK and Europe , that should tell you a lot.
ever heard of leeches and how they think their opinion matters ?
yah exactly this ha ha ha!:)
Egw 3erw,Nina.Egw eimai boulgaros adelfh sas,na 8umaste?;))

ozzie land

#176573 Mar 24, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worried, am not taking thinks serious now, I know he just a idiot, he nothing else to me, for me he is, Ok I will not report him but indeed I will lock him in a little cage he can't move a feet and throw they keys then no one need to hear and see him any more. ;)
Anyway is getting later here, so off from Topix. Good night
Oh maybe one more post then off.
u gonna lock him in a cage???? LMAO
atheist infidel cart00ni

Hesperia, CA

#176574 Mar 24, 2013
Lenaki wrote:
<quoted text>I know u don't mean most of what u say, u just have that Italian temper lol
temper ?.., why would i need temper for topix ????, i'm not a muslim male fanatic....
atheist infidel cart00ni

Hesperia, CA

#176575 Mar 24, 2013
Bluntey wrote:
<quoted text>
who teh fkc is Diana prisness?
yet..... another hero with a misspelled name... and a penchant for Kok...
atheist infidel cart00ni

Hesperia, CA

#176576 Mar 24, 2013
Lenaki wrote:
<quoted text>hey faith, Anastasia is still on doggie time out for chewing up my clothes on line.....no bones all week...and I wont fall for her big beautiful eyes either LOL
muslims hate dog lovers...

“Palestine Will Be Free. ”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#176577 Mar 24, 2013
Khaled is well alive and in good health, nothing can affect him, not even a Grey Hound, not even from those evil nutters in here that wish dead upon him. He has better life to do than hang in here with nutters. But you never will know when he drop in to say hi. Just wait and stay patience.
God loves him and taking good care of him for me. Cause I pray for him every night before sleep. He is in good hand. So keep dreaming.
atheist infidel cart00ni

Hesperia, CA

#176578 Mar 24, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
while your nation ,you think, it isnt ?
make me laugh !
I mean, if we stopped giving aid to everyone, i guess we'll be ok... dont get angry over reality...

hey, at least your "glorious"

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#176579 Mar 24, 2013
Freedom fighter wrote:
<quoted text> It takes 1 Aussie to do the job of more than 100 American men.
Every time you go to war, America calls on to Australia to come and help America out. We send no more than 1/100th percentage of your armed forces out to do a man's jobs.
Fore you to ever be fcked and have a big O from an Aussie man find and other 99 women in the USA and I will send an Aussie to complete the job and give you that big O you have never had as yet.
In the mean time use your vibrator.
It's more than clear that the only way you can get a big O is when you shove a vibrator in your own arse.Now,fck off,Aussie queer!
atheist infidel cart00ni

Hesperia, CA

#176580 Mar 24, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>

make me laugh !
make ????? you mean your not already laughing... geesh, and thats what i do best... you glorious bunch are hard to please...

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#176581 Mar 24, 2013
topgirl wrote:
Khaled is well alive and in good health, nothing can affect him,
Phew....had me worried for a bit there. Thanks TG.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 7 min Rosa_Winkel 604
UK doors will close to Islam 11 min The Prophet MO Sm... 66
New Poster using many Alias Monikers.. BEWARE. 12 min ImFree2Choose 18
Sibel Is Really Angry TOM. 30 min The Prophet MO Sm... 5
Topix Forums Being Discontinued (Feb '15) 34 min The Prophet MO Sm... 52
Shutting Down Power Won't Stop Virus TOM. 39 min The Prophet MO Sm... 1
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 40 min Ismail 252,810
News Oklahoma Lawmaker Shares Article Arguing Islam ... 8 hr Anymay 134
More from around the web