Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 512650 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

“Love knows no borders ”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#175889 Mar 23, 2013
Why do you women reply to this nuts Baronhead post here, why not just ignore him, by answer him he keep post more and more longer and longer post to you, well am not even reading his bullshit but pass by, but i know what his post is all about when came to women, all about his sexual things, it all he can talk about to women, he never talk of anything else but that as he has none life at all, all his talk is about sex, sex, sex none stop, I guess people as him that do, has not get any sex at all but with they blow up dolls, am sure there lot of floting blow up dolls all over ocean where he has been sailing, well if he has got that far out. That the only things that explain this behavion from him. He must be in so much need of sex that man that all he got is his blow up dolls. no one else want him.

“Love knows no borders ”

Location hidden

#175890 Mar 23, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You are so hateful it is shocking. I'm afraid your spirit is gravely ill. I'll pray for you.
Nope just to people like her and you and not hateful but lot of dislike, there none use of hate someone, not even people like you and her and like, my spirit is in good way and never been better, pray for youself Faith cause you need it, not me.

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#175891 Mar 23, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>You ugly shills witch, yes am back, you never know what I can do and not until you find you bitch there is always a sureprize coming you way ugly shills, just wait bitch, Khaled has nothing to do with anything of it neither are any other males involed as I has not talk to others male Muslims bitch and has n't for long. I wrote that myself copy from a page I did see bitch.
Khaled's a terrorist loving crook who'd eventually end up in prison.And if you hang around him,you would too.
Who Dis

San Antonio, TX

#175892 Mar 23, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me EXACTLY how "big businesses" are "milking" me. Give me some statistics on the people "under water"...Show me the evidence of China "asking for prime real estate"......You can't. As usual, you are talking out your wog azz.
401k's...excessive maintenance fees
Prefer self directed IRA...

IPO's...inflated initial offerings
Prefer pre-IPO warrants...cash in at IPO

Peanuts compared to what the gubmint does to our savings...

At least in the past 5 years...

Funny what the Brits did to escape their exorbitant taxation...

They recycle used stuff in boot sales...

Like our flea markets...

At least the NHS is still the best medical in the world...
Who Dis

San Antonio, TX

#175893 Mar 23, 2013
Beady wrote:
I like to molest little american boys.
I thought you looked familiar...
Beady

France

#175894 Mar 23, 2013
topgirl wrote:
Why do you women reply to this nuts Baronhead post here, why not just ignore him, by answer him he keep post more and more longer and longer post to you, well am not even reading his bullshit but pass by, but i know what his post is all about when came to women, all about his sexual things, it all he can talk about to women, he never talk of anything else but that as he has none life at all, all his talk is about sex, sex, sex none stop, I guess people as him that do, has not get any sex at all but with they blow up dolls, am sure there lot of floting blow up dolls all over ocean where he has been sailing, well if he has got that far out. That the only things that explain this behavion from him. He must be in so much need of sex that man that all he got is his blow up dolls. no one else want him.
i have sex with dogs!
Who Dis

San Antonio, TX

#175895 Mar 23, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't matter what you believe the reasons to be...People like me still get to keep the money when stocks and real estate rise. Anyhow, it shouldn't matter to a welfare leeching bum like you.
To win at the game you must know the rules...

Stocks go down...buy more

Stocks go up...take profit

Invest in underpriced real estate...

Sell the Dearborn and Detroit stuff to china and saudi...

Then have it condemned for pennies on the dollar...

“Love knows no borders ”

Location hidden

#175896 Mar 23, 2013
YoavProudDhimmi wrote:
<quoted text>
i was in Iceland last week, very nice people. I stayed by the tall Church in Reykjavik. I was surprised at how small Reykjavik is, it's like a village.
Really you was lol, that great, glad you liked the people there, and glad they were nice to you, or else you has always could ask me to kick they a** if they had been rude to you lol, just kidding, but am glad they were nice, that what matter, So did you go into that Church to look also! and did you go into any bar! How long were you in Iceland if you was lol!

LOOL ye Reykajvik isn't very big but like a village that true, i feel that too, even so Hawaii are more little than Iceland, I felt Honolulu were bigger than Reykajvik lol. hope you had a great time while you were here in Iceland and the girls did treat you well too :)
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#175897 Mar 23, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>
Lame try-Nonna Feci di scoreggia-lamfhaaons
Thank you for that thoughtful and valuable contribution. One can certainly see your "ivy league" education paying off in spades. LOL!
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#175898 Mar 23, 2013
Freedom fighter wrote:
<quoted text>Roll on liquidation here I come to match Greece, Cyprus, Ireland, Portugal and Spain.
The European union is giving Scotland 2 years before you be on the same poverty level as the 5 above mentioned countries, you be the laughing stock of Europe.
You be where the capitalist want you, you will be working for half the income you are getting today.
You be a nutter with no clue lol
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#175899 Mar 23, 2013
Freedom fighter wrote:
<quoted text>In the Tienanmen Square episode the China man was smarter he moved.
The American bitch was to stupid not to move.
You mean 'too' stupid? Honestly I don't know who's thicker - you or the Baron lol
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#175900 Mar 23, 2013
Freedom fighter wrote:
<quoted text>Our oil you make me laugh.
The oil belongs to the whole of Great Britain".
The point being it won't after Independence - thicko lol

“Love knows no borders ”

Location hidden

#175901 Mar 23, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Khaled's a terrorist loving crook who'd eventually end up in prison.And if you hang around him,you would too.
you don't know Khaled to judge him like this and has none right of judge him like this to say sush things about him, ever, don't ever judge him like this cause you know him nothing to judge him like this, Milena, ever. He not even that person that would do anyone wrong to anyone, ever. I has meet him, went 2 times to him and talked to him and more, so i know him far more than you will ever know about him. And he not even close to be in any jail, never ever. as he would never do anyone wrong in his life. When i know a person i know them, and Khaled is not terrorist and never will be and never has be. Yes I will always stand by him and defend him no matter what, cause when people like you Milena judge someone you don't even know but think you can judge by they post, then we can as well judge you from you post too, we can judge Faith and Infidel by they post too from they saying, Faith could be terrorist as well as she talk none stop about kill Palestine and all Muslims, we could call her terrorist too, same thing, but i don't know her to judge her still like that, but for her to keep talk like this she put bad words for all others americans and people think she is nuts, same think Milena, do you see what am saying! So don't even put Khaled in list of terrorist, cause he not that person he would do anyone wrong way. I am the only one that knows him and ha smeet him so I know this not you and others in here to judge him like this. Ever.

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#175902 Mar 23, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>you don't know Khaled to judge him like this and has none right of judge him like this to say sush things about him, ever, don't ever judge him like this cause you know him nothing to judge him like this, Milena, ever. He not even that person that would do anyone wrong to anyone, ever. I has meet him, went 2 times to him and talked to him and more, so i know him far more than you will ever know about him. And he not even close to be in any jail, never ever. as he would never do anyone wrong in his life. When i know a person i know them, and Khaled is not terrorist and never will be and never has be. Yes I will always stand by him and defend him no matter what, cause when people like you Milena judge someone you don't even know but think you can judge by they post, then we can as well judge you from you post too, we can judge Faith and Infidel by they post too from they saying, Faith could be terrorist as well as she talk none stop about kill Palestine and all Muslims, we could call her terrorist too, same thing, but i don't know her to judge her still like that, but for her to keep talk like this she put bad words for all others americans and people think she is nuts, same think Milena, do you see what am saying! So don't even put Khaled in list of terrorist, cause he not that person he would do anyone wrong way. I am the only one that knows him and ha smeet him so I know this not you and others in here to judge him like this. Ever.
I pay attention to what Khaled says and so far it's not in his favor.
PS.Stop writing those long jumbled up posts.I won't read them.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#175903 Mar 23, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>you don't know Khaled to judge him like this and has none right of judge him like this to say sush things about him, ever, don't ever judge him like this cause you know him nothing to judge him like this, Milena, ever. He not even that person that would do anyone wrong to anyone, ever. I has meet him, went 2 times to him and talked to him and more, so i know him far more than you will ever know about him. And he not even close to be in any jail, never ever. as he would never do anyone wrong in his life. When i know a person i know them, and Khaled is not terrorist and never will be and never has be. Yes I will always stand by him and defend him no matter what, cause when people like you Milena judge someone you don't even know but think you can judge by they post, then we can as well judge you from you post too, we can judge Faith and Infidel by they post too from they saying, Faith could be terrorist as well as she talk none stop about kill Palestine and all Muslims, we could call her terrorist too, same thing, but i don't know her to judge her still like that, but for her to keep talk like this she put bad words for all others americans and people think she is nuts, same think Milena, do you see what am saying! So don't even put Khaled in list of terrorist, cause he not that person he would do anyone wrong way. I am the only one that knows him and ha smeet him so I know this not you and others in here to judge him like this. Ever.
Jesus! That was scary. Personally, I think Milena is brilliant. Her comments on religion and politics are among the very best. She has a special insight that you do not possess. She's right.

“Nemo Me Impune Lacessit!”

Since: Dec 10

Alexandria, Egypt

#175904 Mar 23, 2013
Agreed, thick as pig shit and twice as malodorous.
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean 'too' stupid? Honestly I don't know who's thicker - you or the Baron lol
Who Dis

San Antonio, TX

#175905 Mar 23, 2013
Faith wrote:
"KSLA News reports that the house fire started in Bowie County, Texas, when the snake’s burning body came into contact with a nearby pile of brush.
“While cleaning up, she saw a snake, threw gasoline on the snake, lit the snake on fire,” Deputy Randall Baggett told the station.“The snake went into the brush pile, and the brush pile caught the home on fire.”.....
The resulting fire was so intense it completely destroyed the home and even burned part of the neighbor’s house..... local authorities reserve the right to file charges against her."
Poetic justice.
She knew darn well it was a snake...

IL Principe

Hørning, Denmark

#175906 Mar 23, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
I pay attention to what Khaled says and so far it's not in his favor.
PS.Stop writing those long jumbled up posts.I won't read them.
You beter not! People have turned cross eyed overnight trying to decipher her rantings.
IL Principe

Hørning, Denmark

#175907 Mar 23, 2013
topgirl wrote:
Hi Dumbo
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#175908 Mar 23, 2013
Who Dis wrote:
<quoted text>
She knew darn well it was a snake...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =T_ZBqpEUbikXX
That's what she gets for going islam on that poor snake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Happened To All The Europeans? 5 min Faith 4
Impeach Donald Trump 25 min Faith 82
DID MOHAMMED HAD A MALE LOVER? evidence here (Sep '07) 26 min Faith 108
Santa Barbara Masjid burned down. 57 min Faith Michigan 7
News Canadian Anti-Muslim Protesters Could Face Hate... 1 hr Faith Michigan 4
Is koran the literal word of god Bannon thread 2 hr Faith Michigan 21
Do muslims consider women as property 2 hr Faith Michigan 13
More from around the web