Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 508051 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#175699 Mar 22, 2013
Freedom fighter wrote:
<quoted text> A vibrator is an aid in your sex life, it will enhance your sex,life, or better yet stops you from cheating with an other man when you feel like having sex and husband is not at home, same as your spectacles/contact lenses you wear or the spectacles you are going to wear as you age. As I said previously it is always the women who deny the loudest using a vibrator I will always find the weirdest looking contraption in their bedside cabinet the ones with the loudest mouths denying are the ones with full of gadgets like Ben Wa balls and other weird looking looking whatjamecallit, so that they can satisfy themselves with.!!
Would you be cheating on your husband if all of sudden you had to wear spectacles? Try a sybian and you will never look back. Go Milena N and buy your self one, that is if you are not poor. In the USA they cost How much does a sybian cost? ChaCha Answer: The Sybian Toy runs at about $1415.00
ALIROGER1 USES ONE ALL THE TIME.
Maybe that is why you look so sad your husband has never been able to give you that big O, a Sybian will.
I don't need any toys.You can keep them all and use them all.If you had a husband like mine,you wouldn't know what vibrator is either.
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri

Carrum Downs, Australia

#175700 Mar 22, 2013
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri wrote:
<quoted text>I think by south asian they mean Dravidian blood.....
Which group do u it into shaam ?

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#175701 Mar 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey,I worked with a Panjabi today.I told her about you.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#175702 Mar 22, 2013
<quoted text> I think by south asian they mean Dravidian blood.....
Maybe...but then that would invalidate the premise of their entire argument, considering the Aryan invasion theory is a myth that has been debunked with certainty...

Hinduism may have been forced upon and enslaved my ancestors...but the roots of it are in your Punjab, thus indigenous to the subcontinent. It was not foisted by invading armies from Iran and Central Asia as commonly propagated via Max Mueller.

In other words, the ideology of your people subdued my ancestors....and then the religion of the uncouth Arabs devastated ya'll.

Funny how life always seems to come full circle. LOL.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#175703 Mar 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Out of those listings...probably Tamil Nadar would be closest.

This is my clique to a tee:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chozhia_Vellalar
Who Dis

San Antonio, TX

#175709 Mar 22, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
That's bullsht.Muslims in Bulgaria continuously cry they don't have enough rights.That's a lie.They have more right than Bulgarians.They have plenty of mosques,they have their own party,they have people in the parliament and in the government.They have schools,they own businesses,etc.I come from an area with a large Muslim population.They hold the local government and most businesses there.In a matter of fact,the Bulgarians are the ones discriminated there.Most Bulgarians can't find a job,because the Turks who hold the businesses wouldn't hire them unless they speak Turkish and are members of the Turkish ethnic party.And that in our own country.If that's not ridiculous I don't know what is.And then they still complain they don't have enough rights.What the fck more they want?
Bulgaria

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#175710 Mar 22, 2013
Freedom fighter wrote:
<quoted text> ALIROGER1 WOULD HAVE TO COME BACK WITH A FABRICATED LIE TO BE ABLE TO ANSWER YOU.
Do not hold your breath.
Muslims run away.
They know they don't have any answers to give.
Who Dis

San Antonio, TX

#175712 Mar 22, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>We'll see. For some reason, winter is still happening. I have heard rumors that it is going to be above freezing in a week or so. Nobody has shown up yet. No deer, no coyotes, no marmots, no fox....The geese on the pond are confused and the racoon that lives in the barn is still asleep. I hope yours are well.
Mid 90s tomorrow...

Mid 30s Sunday and Monday night...

Few peeps own a winter coat...

Most of us give them to our kids so they can stay warm when out partying and eating bacon...
Who Dis

San Antonio, TX

#175713 Mar 22, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
If Muslims didn't have all possible rights in Bulgaria,we would've never been accepted in EU.That's why I said that all their cries for rights is bullsht anti Bulgarian propaganda,mostly sponsored by Turkey.
Recognizing Kosovo was a mistake...

We'll never learn...
Who Dis

San Antonio, TX

#175717 Mar 22, 2013
topgirl wrote:
Oh and about G Bush I don't care what any of you think what I typed, I make a error so who f*king cares other than you that make a big deal about it, get a fecking life, G Bush should be sent to World court for what he did.
GW is one of our greatest presidents...

And a Great American...

He did kinda screw up on that iraq thingie...

Shoulda left after Mission Accomplished...
Who Dis

San Antonio, TX

#175718 Mar 22, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Did not know that, what statute are they required to bow down to, is it in Rome?
<quoted text>
I didn't know that either...

And I spent 8 years in Penguin School...

We do genuflect to the Blessed Sacrament...

Located usually in the center of the altar...

And placed in that Monstrance Thingie...
Who Dis

San Antonio, TX

#175719 Mar 23, 2013
Faith wrote:
One imagines that there is a constant loud buzzing noise... or perhaps the sound of carnival music playing in Swanie's head 24 hours a day.
The kkklamBush Song?...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#175721 Mar 23, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Lena you are not a sneak, you need a modicum of intelligence to be one, you dont qualify.
says the ethnic ZERO, who apparently claims to possess that modicum of intelligence that befits a zero in order to be a sneak.

Euge!
Who Dis

San Antonio, TX

#175722 Mar 23, 2013
Freedom fighter wrote:
<quoted text> The Roman Catholics prostrate to every statue or cross in all the catholic churches.
No we don't...
Who Dis

San Antonio, TX

#175723 Mar 23, 2013
Freedom fighter wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid let me try to explain it to you in a very nice way.
In approximate the year 758 before Christ, a woman had 2 twins, she could not look after the twins, and she abandoned the twins in a forest along came a wolf, who rescued the twins by feeding the twins from her own breast, until they were old enough to go out and kill an other animals, so that they could eat.
And these twins grew up and became men and also became very famous so famous a large city in Europe is named after one of the twins and that city is one of the most well known cities Europe.
Stupid after reading the story, does that mean that we all should give our children to be looked after by wolves? Of course there are good Turks, 1 in a million. Many more good Turks are in the local cemeteries, in the cemeteries you will find 100% good Turks.
Next time you have a stupid to tell, think about it before you post it.
Romulus and Remus...

The City of Seven Hills...

The Planet was Romulan

Location hidden

#175724 Mar 23, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not familiar with the Talmud. You do know I'm...uh..."goy"...d on't you?
join the club of goyim .=animals
That's what you are to them
Animals are easily slaughtered. is it.. Talmudian or Quranic.

Syriana gave you the clues.

“Nemo Me Impune Lacessit!”

Since: Dec 10

Alexandria, Egypt

#175725 Mar 23, 2013
Spot on Faith, was done in kitchen, on portable op table, she's doing great, up and down the stairs now, am trying to restrict her movements a bit, don't want stitches popping out, so far she hasn't picked too much at them..lot of pigeons in the garden, she really would love to go out to chase them.

Stitches out Tuesday...Moggie was done in Veterinary hospital in Alex.

Send you pic of critters sometime when you are logged in.

PS. vet is head of veterinary surgical department in Alex and I was very impressed by the Animal Hospital in Alex, great staff, very caring.
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Angel. That's sweet. Are you sure this guy was a vet?....Oh right...Muslims....They do those kind of operations in the kitchen...or so I'm told. Keep her safe.

“Nemo Me Impune Lacessit!”

Since: Dec 10

Alexandria, Egypt

#175726 Mar 23, 2013
aka freedom fighter? ;)
MalbarCACA Controllers wrote:
Anyone seen or heard from CASTRATO?

Location hidden

#175727 Mar 23, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Two more Greek words. Insolvent, bankrupt
one more greek word. ETHNIC.

ZERO is not greek All yours.

Location hidden

#175728 Mar 23, 2013
There's a vid on you tube addressing americans telling them about some terrible things in store for them ( guilotines and coffins) and it ends like this:
"leave america now... go to Greece the safest place in Europe"

huh?

what the heck .. I dont like this. in fact I dont like anything about that vid.. And there's an aroma of deliberate mystery there.. I smell something but cant tell if it's a rat...

any clue, anyone ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My dog - Mandy, does NOT pee on me!!!!! 1 min Faith 1
Muslims love and respect decent non-Muslims 16 min Christine in Mich... 8
Pork only on menu 1 hr Old Pom 3
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 hr yehoshooah adam 256,396
Best president ever - President Trump! 2 hr Faith Gets Fked b... 3
Best president ever - President Trump 2 hr Faith Gets Fked b... 2
Islam is IMMORTAL 2 hr Faith Gets Fked b... 25
More from around the web