Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 490403 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#175675 Mar 22, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
The DOW means nothing to the people under water. The DOW is 60 big businesses milking the poor amricans, banks and big oil and brokerages. You are 3 trillions under water too, China is asking for theprime real estate of the pacific coast as payment
Olalla
Tell me EXACTLY how "big businesses" are "milking" me. Give me some statistics on the people "under water"...Show me the evidence of China "asking for prime real estate"......You can't. As usual, you are talking out your wog azz.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#175676 Mar 22, 2013
She was a Palestinians pawn, and to send her out in front of a moving bulldozer, that's just insanity.

Anyone willing to run in front of a moving bulldozer is not thinking clearly, and foolishly putting unneeded risk to their life.

No matter the cause, we should not put such risks to our bodies. there is not cause more important than life itself.
Who Dis wrote:
<quoted text>
I do weep for Rachael...
But for different reasons...
In her innocence and with her utopian views of reality...
She was used a pawn...
Fodder...
Even the international solidarity movement admitted that deaths of their activists "would bring a lot of publicity and significance to the cause"...
After claiming that any deaths could only occur "intentionally" due to the "lots of precautions" they take...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Corrie#Cr...
Poor idealistic girl...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#175677 Mar 22, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>I admire her too and im sure she knew she was gonna die, he could have avoided her which im sure hes paid dearly for..and he should... im sure theres plenty of others too who stood up for what they believed in but never got a mention or a thought, let all never be forgotten
She threw her life away for a cause that had no relevance in her life for a bunch of illiterate beggars that didn't give a sh*t about her. She was a fool. Her death is meaningless...Except to her poor parents who are the one's paying for the disgusting manner in which she was used by the terrorists like a cheap tool.
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#175678 Mar 22, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Lena, do you make Anastasia sleep outdoors?
yep lol shes too big and smelly to be inside, and she tries to take over which is not gonna happen haha
only when its very cold i put her in the laundry, she has to learn that shes not in charge of MY house loool
and shes sporting a sore [email protected] from slipping the other day, thatll teach her for being a smart @ss hahahaha
Who Dis

San Antonio, TX

#175679 Mar 22, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
She was a Palestinians pawn, and to send her out in front of a moving bulldozer, that's just insanity.
Anyone willing to run in front of a moving bulldozer is not thinking clearly, and foolishly putting unneeded risk to their life.
No matter the cause, we should not put such risks to our bodies. there is not cause more important than life itself.
<quoted text>
Many of us learned that in the 60s...

When we were put on the front lines in demonstrations...

While the radicals ran off and intimidated the police into firing tear gas at us...

Howdy Jan...

Hope you and the wife and family are well as always...

:-)
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#175680 Mar 22, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>she tries to take over which is not gonna happen haha.....
......she has to learn that shes not in charge of MY house .
I've given up.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#175681 Mar 22, 2013
Who Dis wrote:
<quoted text>
the radicals ran off and intimidated the police into firing tear gas at us...
....Except for that one day in Ohio......

“Mellita, domi adsum ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#175682 Mar 22, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
She was murdered standing up for what she believed in - the tanks could have avoided her.
What a dumb fck she was. walking out in front of a bulldozer.!

We need you to repeat the experiment to see if they actually can.

Don't forget to take notes!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#175683 Mar 22, 2013
"KSLA News reports that the house fire started in Bowie County, Texas, when the snake’s burning body came into contact with a nearby pile of brush.
“While cleaning up, she saw a snake, threw gasoline on the snake, lit the snake on fire,” Deputy Randall Baggett told the station.“The snake went into the brush pile, and the brush pile caught the home on fire.”.....

The resulting fire was so intense it completely destroyed the home and even burned part of the neighbor’s house..... local authorities reserve the right to file charges against her."

Poetic justice.

“Mellita, domi adsum ”

Location hidden

#175684 Mar 22, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>No we don't. You changed the words of my comment....like a 5-year-old. You must be very proud.
Don't get too carried away in your praise of her.

She did have at least one support person (kokhead) to help her!
(and what was the result)

LOL
The sIndian Bashers

Australia

#175685 Mar 22, 2013
Faith wrote:
DELETED
FOOK OFF DERANGED FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL MalbarCACA Bacha Bazi Dancing RentBoy FOOK OFF back to your STINKY SHITCACAHOLE forum and never return

Eta ta falou torma FREAK MalbarCACA pilon risse fesse aller ta malbar pi kaka liki complexer.

Fcuk off back to CACAHOLE indian cnut

BeCAUSE It S SHHIT GET OUT ...
IndoMauritian ti pilon IMPOSTOR, IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGERIZER (ID #2 hide myASS! Beady has a yellow mane.Derpy Hooves Carlsberg Guy Rainbow Dash Australia the greater of many evils Switchers ADELAIDEANs) Adelaidean Footscray, Australia MalbarCACA coward Bender BASTARD IMPOSTOR, IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGERIZE, SPAMMER, REAL AGITATOR,TROUBLEMAKER, SmellyARSIE HINDUSTINK TRANNY, PIMP, NONCE, SHEMAlE FUCKTURD DANCING LADYBOY and TOPIX PAID TROLL, get lost.

Your place is Big India, piss off back to SHITCACAHOLE MalbarCACA FUCKWIT.
Condemn, Reprehend, admonish Real Indian PoonJABI Sikh DrugDICKHEAD Singh for being a lunatic, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho DrugDICKHEAD USA Insane Lunatic Nutcase, a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF,PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR Boise, ID SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE. FOOK OFF DERANGED FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL MalbarCACA Bacha Bazi Dancing RentBoy FOOK OFF back to your STINKY SHITCACAHOLE forum and never return
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri

Caroline Springs, Australia

#175686 Mar 22, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>not anymore from what he told me)))
U r right.
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri

Caroline Springs, Australia

#175687 Mar 22, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>yep lol shes too big and smelly to be inside, and she tries to take over which is not gonna happen haha
only when its very cold i put her in the laundry, she has to learn that shes not in charge of MY house loool
and shes sporting a sore [email protected] from slipping the other day, thatll teach her for being a smart @ss hahahaha
What type of dog ?

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#175689 Mar 22, 2013
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri wrote:
<quoted text> Have a read of this u might find it interesting http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2011/0... ....
Pretty cool stuff...though I find the "South Asian" label a bit weak. No one ever disputes that Brahmins have South Asian blood, its them with the self-projection as outsiders who are apparently superior to others.

They make for great friends with Talmudic Jews.
Who Dis

San Antonio, TX

#175690 Mar 22, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not familiar with the Talmud. You do know I'm...uh..."goy"...d on't you?
I'm thinking about goy women right now...

Well

One goy woman...
Who Dis

San Antonio, TX

#175691 Mar 22, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>....Except for that one day in Ohio......
I was lucky...

They weren't

“Mellita, domi adsum ”

Location hidden

#175692 Mar 22, 2013
The movie Palestinians don't want people to see:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Who Dis

San Antonio, TX

#175693 Mar 22, 2013
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#175694 Mar 22, 2013
Who Dis wrote:
Link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =a6irfBMm48gXX
I knew that was coming. I suppose if you didn't do it...I would have.

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#175695 Mar 22, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Milena in my family we don't think like you. Now my sister is a Muslim, we still see her as one of us, cause we know she hasn't betray us, even her friends still are her friends, even so she just changed her faith that's all, she same person as she was, none different and if I were to convert too I would still be the same me too, my sister, she still my sister and will always be, am thankful I got to know her husband too, he is a wonderful man, so is his family, as her older son that not his and still as Christian went with her to Morocco visit her husband family, they treated him as they own family and he treat him as his own son too even so not his, even the father of her son are friend with her husband too, so you see we do not think like you, whoeve that talk with Muslims and married Muslims, still in my family and will always be. My parents would have look at it same if they were alive, we see all faith as same, all people of all Faiths are same to us and skin color too, as her husband is dark skinned too. And I know she would never go kill her own family for have change her Faith either. Never, never would I, I know my family if had still be alive would love him as his own son even so he is a Muslim and love they grandchildren too, I know they would love and like Khaled too, as said we don't judge and stop talk to us family even so talk to Muslims and married to a Muslim and of different skincolor. As said we Icelandic people welcome everyone of all Faiths and skinsolors to us country to visit and to live here, but yes there always someone that are hateful forwards dark skinner color people and to Muslims as every where else in other country, so I can't speak for everyone, but I guees not many as in you country if all of you in Bulgaria think as you family. But I hope not. Sorry to say so. and Milena, you know nothing of Khaled either to judge him either as I see you do to him as those others idiot are doing to him in here, just cause he is Muslim I guess too, you think he just image things so on, I went 2 times visit him and had a great lovely time with him, the best ever, I miss it not begin there with him right now, so he not image anything as you think of him, and he is far better person than you think of him. Strange how you people think you can judge someone from internet not knowing the person and just because someone say something about him you think is true. I knew the first time he came in here, he was a good person and I knew it even more when went to visit him. so none of you has none right to judge him and others you don't know who is. Yes I will always defend him and stand with that.
Hi syriana how you see Ill Piss still stalking you, he must be in love with you lool.
Anyway am not feeling so good now so going off, having lot of headeach and more, my daughter was sick too, got flu, went over to her house as she live next building to mine, as my friends got flu too, hope I am not getting it too, but not feeling so good so seems like. so have a great weekend syriana and Lena and other sane ones, gonna try take some nap to see if get better.
When you late the snake in your home,nothing good comes out of it.If Bulgarians were like you,we wouldn't have existed today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Excuse me?is this an anti-islamic forum? (Apr '08) 3 min De Branderij Regular 847
Should Muslim terriosts be given Muslim furnials. 9 min Islam sucks 7
Will islam be finished in 10 years? 10 min ImFree2Choose 284
How can we eradicate islam? 13 min ilovedesigirls 5
84 year old priest beheaded in France 1 hr nuke em 27
Fascism & Racism rising in America & England 1 hr Thinking 36
News The Gulen Movement's Collision Course With The ... 1 hr TOM CHATTE 6
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 253,534
More from around the web