Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 527672 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#175309 Mar 21, 2013
Lenaki wrote:
<quoted text>don't worry about him nina, he cant argue with u so he resorts to name calling, ethnic zero that he is
what are you saying Lena? worry about him ? like you dont know him.

i just dont like ugly souls. that's all. And I m not the kind of person that will ..whistle to the wind when I m served one's own sht. I ll throw it back at them. right away.

worry? I have serious things to worry about Lena like my country my loved ones, people, humanity ....

not two legged worms and human trash that has PARKED their existence here on topix thriving on hatred.

Location hidden

#175310 Mar 21, 2013
**like you dont know ME..
AI Cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#175311 Mar 21, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
if you believe that khaled or anyone can wish bad things to anyone and also see them apply then you already admit the power of praying.
so come on let's use that power POSITIVELY. FOR chazmo.
puleese... the idiot wished it to is face... well, computer face... Once the thought is implanted (you know S A I D) it sticks...

I dont have a prayer in me for Chazmo, but i do have something better.... My Best Wishes and most respectful thoughts.

Location hidden

#175312 Mar 21, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Germans finally feel on the top of the world after 60+ years of sanctions,so they'll take as much power as they can.
We'll see about that. I insist on the MIDDLE FINGER.
AI Cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#175313 Mar 21, 2013
turns out.... a roast is a no brainer... and requires very little attention...
AI Cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#175314 Mar 21, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone saw it. It happened.
I'm gonna start using "I didnt see it", too... The sneak uses that one also.
AI Cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#175315 Mar 21, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll see about that.
I didnt see it.

Location hidden

#175316 Mar 21, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he gets his freak on by getting bitchslapped,who knows.
Not maybe.. it's a certaintly ..where shall I start.. rather who shall I start...

dad has always told us his skin tastes like sugar .. I guess I took after him and so I can explain the leeches... haha

sht and I get eeky with worms!
AI Cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#175317 Mar 21, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
what are you saying Lena? worry about him ? like you dont know him.
i just dont like ugly souls. that's all. And I m not the kind of person that will ..whistle to the wind when I m served one's own sht. I ll throw it back at them. right away.
worry? I have serious things to worry about Lena like my country my loved ones, people, humanity ....
not two legged worms and human trash that has PARKED their existence here on topix thriving on hatred.
so, youre say'in Go CHTT ?
AI Cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#175318 Mar 21, 2013
Freedom fighter wrote:
<quoted text> She mentioned it several times that she had six children from 6 different men and all the children were taken from her by the husbands on court orders.
Are you saying that Tp is a liar?
hahaha

pretty funny, kinda
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#175319 Mar 21, 2013
AI Cartooni wrote:
turns out.... a roast is a no brainer... and requires very little attention...
Queenie
AI Cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#175320 Mar 21, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>maybe I missed it,,show me the post
swanie doesn't wanna come on here, why do u ask?
sorry I cant open yr link atm
sorry, i'm not lookin for it...

just look a day and a half, after swanie left cali, after her first trip.

The link is a CNN photo rep[ort on the Northern Lights last weekend in Iceland... yet she had no problem coming on here to bash jews for the supposed daily killing of women and children and praising palsshitian savages, while spreading rumors that GW had been murdered... just the facts ma'am ... really, its written right here.
AI Cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#175321 Mar 21, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Queenie
gee, that hurts... NOT... you inbred pedigree egyptsh!t raised jackass... while you pretend i'm a woman... hahaha

Location hidden

#175322 Mar 21, 2013
AI Cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>puleese... the idiot wished it to is face... well, computer face... Once the thought is implanted (you know S A I D) it sticks...
I dont have a prayer in me for Chazmo, but i do have something better.... My Best Wishes and most respectful thoughts.
ok, that's what |I mean...ok. the same. your best wishes and thoughts.

“Love knows no borders ”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#175323 Mar 21, 2013
Hi Lena, thank you a lot, so are you too. Those nutters in here just can't get on with they life, that's it but to keep this on none stop, they has nothing else to talk about but to attack and insult none stop to me and Khaled and so on to others as i seen they doing to you too. I am not gonna answer fartoon stupid fart, he so stupid to understand anything to know were to stop, he is none longer in the picture, he is as dead to me. I don't see him more in here. He can talk all he want, but I wouldn't answer him, none interest, he is dead to me. i know he will start twist my words think am whishing him dead now, he is paranoid idiot and lame up brain dead stupid ahole of this earth. I am not even reading his post but ignore it. See they twisting my words about G Bush now, just to make them looks big. but it just make them looks low, i don't care any more what he and those nutters say cause i know my life not they, and having a great life, fartoon is full of shit, and just plain nasty and disgusting pieace of shit and Baron, full of lies, they has nothing else to say but to attack people in here. Just shows how low they are in here. Anyway I wish you a good night Lena and to Khaled too and Nina and Spathist so on others sane people in here too, not to the hateful idiots.

Milena I don't need to put up a fake photo of me as my friends and family could very well tell Lena is me today so on. I know some people do indeed fake they photos, but I don't, Lena has seen my old photos too and know me better than you do, you know me nothing and the new ones is on my FB everyone could tell Lena is me today that my friends in Iceland and family. I don't know why you hate me so much, but I don't care what you think as you know me nothing. I don't know what I did wrong to you other than not agree woth you! Just stay off my view and I stay out of yours.

I am off none interest in hanging in here.
AI Cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#175324 Mar 21, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You get the fck out. Baron has been here and he contributes beyond the level of a typing chimp.
a true asset to islam will conquer italy and the ENTIRE west...
AI Cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#175325 Mar 21, 2013
contd: thread.

“Love knows no borders ”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#175326 Mar 21, 2013
Lena Baron is lying i never mention I has any 6 children as those that knows me very well i only has 2 lool what f**king liar he is, everyone can go back read every post in here see i never said so, that fukcing brainless idot liar shit he is. He has lies about Syriana, MM, me and you. He should be reported now and right now.
AI Cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#175327 Mar 21, 2013
topgirl wrote:
I don't know why you hate me so much, but I don't care what you think as you know me nothing. I don't know what I did wrong to you other than not agree woth you! Just stay off my view and I stay out of yours.
D U fcuking H, have you read your posts ?????
AI Cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#175328 Mar 21, 2013
topgirl wrote:
were not falling for that.... yet again....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 hr David 256,344
Bashar Al Assad is a jew (Aug '13) 15 hr J_a_n 9
Israel's War Crimes EXPOSED!! Wed Syriana 47
Criticism of Islam Tue The Researcher 1
Did the Prophet Muhammad Suffer From Temporal L... Tue The Researcher 1
Putin & Assad are mass murderers. Apr 16 Down with Islam 3
News New Islamic institute prioritizes outreach, edu... (May '17) Apr 14 J_a_n 5