Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 527788 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Since: Jul 10

ozzie land

#175283 Mar 21, 2013
Freedom fighter wrote:
<quoted text>
Next you be telling us she does not have blonde pubes, or 6 children.
I wouldn't know about that and not really interested to find out lol and she def does not have 6 children
Burt

Woodbridge, VA

#175284 Mar 21, 2013
My hunch is that it would be quite scary to see what some of the people on this thread really look like

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#175285 Mar 21, 2013
I'm watching an interesting video.I haven't seen the whole thing yet but it looks interesting.
http://youtu.be/9EHowBW8d8s
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#175286 Mar 21, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Bet I can buy you out any time and that would be small change wop-now run along play with yourself
Do tell, Bard...do tell....LOL!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#175287 Mar 21, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish I understood some Turkish but I speak Turkish as much as I speak Greek,LOL The only word I understood was Constantinople.
PS.I agree,Serbs lost Kosovo as a payback for stealing our land and people.
well that was the key word. Constantinople. actually his political oppoonent ACCUSES him that .'the way he goes he will call istanbul Cosntantinoupoli"

So says the Turk ..

The researcher Cezmi Yurtsever says ...

Turkish researcher to support the findings, cites data from the tax file of the Ottoman Empire for the villagers Rivers and found evidence of the grandfather Erdogan, that led rebel group Pontic Greeks against Turkish invaders. The adjective great grandfather Erdogan was Islamized Bakatoglu Memis.

The family surname was changed in 1934 because the word 'Bakat', which was the surname of the family was considered a curse because all the Greeks called rebels 'Bakat'. Pontus, therefore, that word was an important Greek renegade, rebel against the Turks.

He suffers from the Janissary syndrome..
http://www.sigmalive.com/simerini/politics/39...
AI Cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#175288 Mar 21, 2013
Lenaki wrote:
<quoted text>well I agree with u there, no one else bus. but I never saw a post about him bragging about it, u sure u not making it up))
yeah... "were all making it up"

odd, you "didnt see it" ... i mean, Faith alone reposted it several times...

how or why would you defend or deny something youve never seen ?

Now if swanie was really interested in CONTENT... why wouldnt she come on here and tell us about the awesomeness happening in her country only this past weekend...
http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/19/world/irpt-nort...

now that something that would help her "bond" and take the subject off her bragged about "parts"...

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#175289 Mar 21, 2013
AI Cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>one can always count on kokled to bring the filthiest of posts to the political forum... after all, thats how we learned about swanies overly wet vagina... the Kok crier...
Notice how everyone is playing nice....The minute he shows up, it turns to hate-filled nonsense. That's the affect a low-born scumbag berber has on decent people. He should be deported.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#175290 Mar 21, 2013
AI Cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>yeah... "were all making it up"
Now if swanie was really interested in CONTENT... why wouldnt she come on here and tell us about the awesomeness happening in her country only this past weekend...
now that something that would help her "bond" and take the subject off her bragged about "parts"...
Jackarse and Feci-quite a team
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#175291 Mar 21, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Picking on keys error instead of talking of W. the murderer who can't leave the country and even his ranch... he lost his liberty of mouvements like Dick Cheney and consort....
Do you feel like your English improved when you compare it to someone who uses it as a 2 or third language.... Ignoramus pedantist...lol
I'm sure President Bush loses sleep worrying about what a demented little foreign monkey thinks of him.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#175292 Mar 21, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Cartooni's ego is as wide as the diameter of the pole he shoves in and out of his arse when he visit at night Santa Monica pier...lol
You must really impress the other boys in the locker room at junior high.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#175293 Mar 21, 2013
AI Cartooni wrote:
<quoted text> I know what i read... she said the cowboy president was murdered...
I dont use my imagination regarding posters words... i READ THEM.
that was NO typo... it was spelt correctly, albeit retardedly misinformed ... but, isnt that TP's usual M.O. stupidity and inaccurate statements...
did the incident harm your brain ???
She seems to have murder on her mind since she "converted". Hopefully, DHS has her on their apprehend list.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#175295 Mar 21, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
point is now what she wants.. point is what she'll get in the end.
too bad German people have to produce a Hitler to the worldevery 50 years .. they are so much better when they produced Goethe and Nitzsche. but this .. 50 year cycle habit.. cant get uprooted.. as it seems.. must be ..ethnic attribute. ha!!
They produce nice cars, too.

Location hidden

#175297 Mar 21, 2013
AI Cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
fcuk him, i hope he suffers long, you know... from cancer.
but only so i can remind him to spend more time with his worthless family...
i just hope the american tax payer doesnt have to foot the bill.
I m at a loss for words. I m sorry I said anything about it.:(

just good wishes for chazmo..
AI Cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#175299 Mar 21, 2013
well off to start a roast beef, red roast potato's and fresh steamed broccoli... open house night at school... a rare weekday visit with family.

Good night infidels and Ali.

Best wishes for Chazmo, worst for Kokled
AI Cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#175300 Mar 21, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>She seems to have murder on her mind since she "converted". Hopefully, DHS has her on their apprehend list.
if nothing else, the do not fly list
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#175302 Mar 21, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Baron ... get the fck out... you bored everyone in this thread...
You get the fck out. Baron has been here and he contributes beyond the level of a typing chimp.
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#175303 Mar 21, 2013
AI Cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>yeah... "were all making it up"
maybe I missed it,,show me the post

swanie doesn't wanna come on here, why do u ask?
sorry I cant open yr link atm

Location hidden

#175304 Mar 21, 2013
AI Cartooni wrote:
<quoted text> oh like praying.... like that ever did anyone any good...
heres reality... if chaz was able, i'm sure he'd be here.... if he's not, he has that filthy perverted Koks WISHES upon his innocent head, because the islamic Kok didnt like the word SHAGGING, when he himself bragged about doing his stupid ho...
Dear "your" Lord, give the kok, the Karma he deserves.... rotting.
i hope you like my "prayer"....
if you believe that khaled or anyone can wish bad things to anyone and also see them apply then you already admit the power of praying.

so come on let's use that power POSITIVELY. FOR chazmo.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#175307 Mar 21, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>maybe I missed it,,show me the post
swanie doesn't wanna come on here, why do u ask?
sorry I cant open yr link atm
Everyone saw it. It happened.
AI Cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#175308 Mar 21, 2013
Burt wrote:
My hunch is that it would be quite scary to see what some of the people on this thread really look like
swanies ok... an 8ish in looks, 2ish (a generous 2 ish) in brains... hey that totals 10... islamic math.

Howz it goin my man... keeping the islamics at bay ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Let Turkish Scholars Speak: See What Islamism I... 7 hr mahasn sawresho 2
News German Cabinet Minister Says 'Islam Doesn't Bel... 14 hr Ukkie 16
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 19 hr David 256,396
News Muslims Gather Outside Trump Tower in NYC to Pr... (Jun '17) Sun Benbar 38
Prophet Mohammed loved sodomizing young boys. (Oct '08) Apr 21 tammy 21
News Is the Queen related to Prophet Muhammad? Apr 19 mahasn sawresho 3
News Learn basics of Islam, Ramadan Apr 19 Faith 1