Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 390,735

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#174882 Mar 20, 2013
ivxx atheist_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
and one day i'll be almost 80... and you'll be dead... well, hopefully.
and you stupid ignorant islamic scumbag, it was spatass who used the OLD reference, when describing his mom....
i wonder how Chazmo is you perverted disgusting islamic scumbag.... I hope karma gets you good... how old are kokled and barbara.... at the rate your going, they'll never see your perverted offspring... fortunately.
...lol cartooni wish to leave till 80... never a druggy lived pass 70 lol... ask Jim Morisson...lol
AtheistInfidelCa rtooni

Santa Monica, CA

#174883 Mar 20, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
...lol... when pygmee learn a phrase .... he stick with it .... till spathis pullit out his @ss...like magic...lol
yeah.... like pigmee, shill and dyke... Instant Karma Kok... its gonna git you.
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#174884 Mar 20, 2013
<quoted text>hey stupid... the islamic scumbags in afganistanm said COME AND GET US..... i'd say that was an INVITE,. you islamidc lying fraud... you know why islam scuks ? the filthy lying perverted MUSLIMS within.... you know, like you...DUH !
The characterstic scant vocabulary. Why bother typing, just copy and paste one of your posts or get help from some literate budyy if you got any.
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#174885 Mar 20, 2013
hey kokled... got cancer yet... i wish you a speedy karma...
Happy 4:20 Hairy arse...lol
AtheistInfidelCa rtooni

Santa Monica, CA

#174886 Mar 20, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
...lol cartooni wish to leave till 80... never a druggy lived pass 70 lol... ask Jim Morisson...lol
once again, from the mouth of an ignorant Kok... duh, Rolling Stones....

lastly, every NON islamic Kok and scumbag knows morrison's death is still an unknown MYSTERY, you lying Kok.... THERE WAS NO AUTOPSY... you filthy ignorant islamic fanatic... dont you ever get anything right ???

I hope Karma, gets your number right for doing what you did to Chazmo, you and your attention seeking woman...
AtheistInfidelCa rtooni

Santa Monica, CA

#174887 Mar 20, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
The characterstic scant vocabulary. Why bother typing, just copy and paste one of your posts or get help from some literate budyy if you got any.
so islamic scum like you are reduced to posting this drivel.... you on the other hand can just post your islamic crap straight from your left hand wiped aSS.

whats a budyy ? something islamic ?
AtheistInfidelCa rtooni

Santa Monica, CA

#174889 Mar 20, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy 4:20 Hairy arse...lol
middle finger to you.... and yours.
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#174892 Mar 20, 2013
AtheistInfidelCartooni wrote:
<quoted text>middle finger to you.... and yours.
lol...stealing my line...
AtheistInfidelCa rtooni

Santa Monica, CA

#174893 Mar 20, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice you didnt confirm the truth, you just side tracked, like you islamic scum do...

were we invited by afganistan ????

i believe saddam also said, "come and get me"... however to speak for myself and most of the planet, he didnt deserve the threat, to begin with...

i just know, if saddam was still alive, so would about 100, 000 muslim on muslim victims...
AtheistInfidelCa rtooni

Santa Monica, CA

#174894 Mar 20, 2013
Freedom fighter wrote:
<quoted text> Spathis stop trying to enter the wrong hole you will not be needing Astroglide.
It is the second hole from the neck downwards, and the neck is at the back of the head
hahaha
AtheistInfidelCa rtooni

Santa Monica, CA

#174896 Mar 20, 2013
Its good seeing Freedom fighter back.... lol
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#174897 Mar 20, 2013
THE NECK IS AT THE BACK OF THE HEAD?

Sadly, this is retarded students are allowed to graduate from Austalian elementary schools with this level of anatomy. Very sad.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

“Mellita, domi adsum ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#174898 Mar 20, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
...lol... when pygmee learn a phrase .... he stick with it .... till spathis pullit out his @ss...like magic...lol
LOL Kalehead, when you eventually get fired on the gas station, where you are working, you should consider the entertainment sector.

Try to relax and re-read your post!
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#174899 Mar 20, 2013
AtheistInfidelCartooni wrote:
<quoted text>I notice you didnt confirm the truth, you just side tracked, like you islamic scum do...
were we invited by afganistan ????
i believe saddam also said, "come and get me"... however to speak for myself and most of the planet, he didnt deserve the threat, to begin with...
i just know, if saddam was still alive, so would about 100, 000 muslim on muslim victims...
THE PROUD AND UNDEFEATED AFGHANS INVITE FOOLS TO TRY TO DEFEAT THEM. NO ONE HAS YET DONE SO IN OVER 1,000 YEARS! AFGHANS PEACEFULLY EMBRACED ISLAM!!! ALLAHU AKBAR!!!

The Afghans destroyed the Warsaw Pact and in so doing smashed the USSR. The Afghans have now broken the back of NATO. Fools rush in and accept invitations to a war where smart people fear to tread. Battered and bloodied, badly mauled, staggering around, America is tucking tail, cutting and running from Afghanistan as the Taliban prepares to roll back into Kabul like the Vietcong rolling into Saigon in 1975!!! To quote MacArthur, in war, there is no substitute for victory. America has been defeated by a pick-up team of barefoot, illiterate towel head peasants armed only with home-made weapons!!!
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#174901 Mar 20, 2013
Freedom fighter wrote:
<quoted text> Why do Muslims think that everyone is stupid and believe the lies they tell us.
At least our police force and legal system do not believe you ProVeritas hence the reason 33% of the total jail population are Muslims, when only 3% of the total population are Muslims.
ProVeritas the only good Muslims are those that are in a cemetery.
Can you help me solve this equation by roviding the total number of inmates in America, moron
Are you saying there are 10 million muslims in america and 3 millions are inmates?
For your info not a single muslim is on death row or multiple life times in states where death is abolished

“Mellita, domi adsum ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#174902 Mar 20, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no "line" moron, everything you do and say is plagiarism, its a wonder you can move around on your own kalehead!
AtheistInfidelCa rtooni

Santa Monica, CA

#174903 Mar 20, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
really ???, an islamic kok like you would think that line is yours...since when are you an american from 1950 america, you islamic stooge and filthy berber Kok... "(!)" something you left in iceland ?????

you know what else cant be translated.... your filthy perverted mind... you fcuking berber dope. cause theres no translations for That kind of stupid.
AtheistInfidelCa rtooni

Santa Monica, CA

#174905 Mar 20, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you help me solve this equation by roviding the total number of inmates in America, moron
Are you saying there are 10 million muslims in america and 3 millions are inmates?
For your info not a single muslim is on death row or multiple life times in states where death is abolished
well 9.(?)million are perverted islamic scum... do the math.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#174906 Mar 20, 2013
I LOVE QAWWALI, THE MUSIC OF ISLAM! ALLAHU AKBAR!!!

Qaul (Arabic: &#1602;&#1614;&#16 08;&#1618;&#1604;) is an "utterance (of the prophet)", Qaww&#257;l is someone who often repeats (sings) a Qaul, Qaww&#257;li is what a Qaww&#257;l sings.

Oh yeah, like wow man, the utterances of the Prophet is like, you know, Muslim.

By writing their thoughts, fools leave no doubt as to their foolishness!! LOLLLLLL
AtheistInfidelCa rtooni

Santa Monica, CA

#174907 Mar 20, 2013
Bluntey wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no "line" moron, everything you do and say is plagiarism, its a wonder you can move around on your own kalehead!
The native "arab" of which Muq claims speaks poorly... has no lines indeed, be barely has a human blood line...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 12 min Shamma 207,125
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 1 hr Ballbuster 52,428
Why does ALLAH want MUSLIMS to bend over 5 tim... 1 hr undertaker A9 2
JM: Who Hates My Guts The Most Here ? (May '14) 1 hr screw her 52
So The UN Wants Israel Out Of West Bank? 2 hr Pasterd_NY_NY laT... 9
JM: Israel FURIOUS over new Reconciled Palestin... (Jun '14) 2 hr Pasterd_NY_NY laT... 51
Joy: Where is my favorite PUNCHING-BALL TROLL ? 2 hr Pasterd_NY_NY laT... 22
Taliban storm Pakistani school - children massa... 2 hr screw her 32
How to to end Islam? Ideas please 4 hr Zaheen 199
Five times a day 5 hr Just a guy 37
australia stands with its muslims 7 hr Pasterd_NY_NY laT... 15
More from around the web