Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 492109 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#175056 Mar 21, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya girl, Get a grip!!! I reckon you're loosing your marbles!!!
But! Drive carefully when you go to see your shrink!
You need to get a life gell, before its to late.
she is no girl-she is a hatefilled Italian born berk in the US -makes a great deal of sense-
Comes from a family of fascists whose cowardly arses we fettled during Uncle Benito's days.
Takes a few generations for the poison to wash off-
Meanwhile these fascists are a natural for shills of the zionazi state
She does not understand that we have whipped their sorry arses between 1939 and 1945 and we shall do it again if need be!!
Faith

United States

#175057 Mar 21, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>This is what shills like this ugly witch D2 support, shame on her, and she act like she on both side supported. This is how zionist act like this D2 shills. What a fake wish she is.
I throw up every time I see her and infidel and like in here. The scums of this earth.
And shame on you too Faith too, you not human begin. None of you are of you shills. I feel disgusted by you know it that we have a none human people like you here on this earth.
wasn't it like 18 months ago that you were a full- blown supporter of Israel? Oh....That's right....you were"faking"......fo r whatever bizarre reason.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#175058 Mar 21, 2013
LOL.. Atheism is reality??

What?

Actually evolution is reality, not atheism. As for evolution so far only witnessed within the same specie too.
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Get an education please! Atheism is reality. Religion is a myth a scam there to control you!!!!!!!!!!

“Palestine Will Be Free. ”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#175059 Mar 21, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>wasn't it like 18 months ago that you were a full- blown supporter of Israel? Oh....That's right....you were"faking"......fo r whatever bizarre reason.
I saw the right light see what Israeli was doing was wrong to Palestiinias and should have seen it sooner, people change when see the right thing, I did open my mind and am glad I did, I feel ashame I was like you first and not proud of it, Viva la Palestine, Islam and Muslims, I wouldn't go any where near people like you in the future, am glad I went away from people like you.

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#175060 Mar 21, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>wasn't it like 18 months ago that you were a full- blown supporter of Israel? Oh....That's right....you were"faking"......fo r whatever bizarre reason.
I think Topgirl's fake.She's been a muslim troll all along,pretending to be a christian who's converting to Islam.She's shown all the red flags so far.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#175061 Mar 21, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
LOL.. Atheism is reality??
What?
Actually evolution is reality, not atheism. As for evolution so far only witnessed within the same specie too.
<quoted text>
You are an atheist too, or do you believe other religions gods exist?

“Palestine Will Be Free. ”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#175062 Mar 21, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Topgirl's fake.She's been a muslim troll all along,pretending to be a christian who's converting to Islam.She's shown all the red flags so far.
Lool really Milena, many think you not all what you say you are in here, do you always judge people before know them! I see, only one thing I agree with you is about CHTT. I'm born christian, an lutheran, many of us in Iceland are Lutherans, and I am still are. but since I started to look more into Islam I feel it wonderful and like it and more and muslims are wonderful people not what as you think them are. You has a lot hate for Turkish people I see and so on, but that you buisness not mine, leave me with mine. It what I feel and what you feel. get over it. And you think you think , you just go on judge people before know them huh. but you know even those I dislike know I do not pretendng to me Christian idiot. LOOL, none sencer.

East of Eden

#175064 Mar 21, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Lool really Milena, many think you not all what you say you are in here, do you always judge people before know them! I see, only one thing I agree with you is about CHTT. I'm born christian, an lutheran, many of us in Iceland are Lutherans, and I am still are. but since I started to look more into Islam I feel it wonderful and like it and more and muslims are wonderful people not what as you think them are. You has a lot hate for Turkish people I see and so on, but that you buisness not mine, leave me with mine. It what I feel and what you feel. get over it. And you think you think , you just go on judge people before know them huh. but you know even those I dislike know I do not pretendng to me Christian idiot. LOOL, none sencer.
You aren't pretending to be a Christian idiot?Does that mean you actually are one?LMAO!
PS.Why don't you tell me what many think I am.since they don't believe what I say?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#175065 Mar 21, 2013
Islam not only gained Topgirl as a convert, but James Homes the Colorado theater mass killer.

In the prisons many convert to Islam, it goes along with the criminal lifestyle.

Colorado Shooter James Holmes Converts to Islam
http://conservativepapers.com/news/2013/03/21...
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#175066 Mar 21, 2013
topgirl wrote:
We know this photograph is disturbing. That's why you should watch the Democracy Now! interview with Al Jazeera English reporter Dahr Jamail about his investigation into the epidemic of birth defects and cancer in Iraq. Watch: http://owl.li/jfNjW
In his report, Iraqi doctor Salah Haddad told him: "My colleagues and I have all noticed an increase in Fallujah of congenital malformations, sterility, and infertility.... In Fallujah, we have the problem of toxics introduced by American bombardments and the weapons they used, like depleted uranium." Jamail tell us today, "Overall, the country has seen a massive increase in cancer rates from the 1991 Gulf War up to present, even according to official Iraqi government statistics."
F**k George Bush the murdered.
who murdered George Bush?

Location hidden

#175067 Mar 21, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't pretending to be a Christian idiot?Does that mean you actually are one?LMAO!
PS.Why don't you tell me what many think I am.since they don't believe what I say?
I think you met your intellectual match.
Faith

United States

#175068 Mar 21, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>I saw the right light see what Israeli was doing was wrong to Palestiinias and should have seen it sooner, people change when see the right thing, I did open my mind and am glad I did, I feel ashame I was like you first and not proud of it, Viva la Palestine, Islam and Muslims, I wouldn't go any where near people like you in the future, am glad I went away from people like you.
Nah.... That was before your nervous breakdown.
Faith

United States

#175069 Mar 21, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Lool really Milena, many think you not all what you say you are in here, do you always judge people before know them! I see, only one thing .....,.
In other words, Milena is a normal responsible adult that takes care of her household and doesn't get all swept up in cyclones of delusion. Yes, I agree.
Faith

United States

#175071 Mar 21, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>she is no girl-she is a hatefilled Italian born berk in the US -makes a great deal of sense-
Comes from a family of fascists whose cowardly arses we fettled during Uncle Benito's days.
Takes a few generations for the poison to wash off-
Meanwhile these fascists are a natural for shills of the zionazi state
She does not understand that we have whipped their sorry arses between 1939 and 1945 and we shall do it again if need be!!
woooohooo Little shipyard p@@@y is all hot and bothered. Unfortunately for her. None of that is true. I have only been to Italy as a tourist. I've also been to England, Greece and Egypt.......unlike Spathalita.

East of Eden

#175072 Mar 21, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Islam not only gained Topgirl as a convert, but James Homes the Colorado theater mass killer.
In the prisons many convert to Islam, it goes along with the criminal lifestyle.
Colorado Shooter James Holmes Converts to Islam
http://conservativepapers.com/news/2013/03/21...
<quoted text>
Ya,it's something like a hype around here but I doubt they give up eating bacon,LOL

East of Eden

#175073 Mar 21, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you met your intellectual match.
The duck thought too much and died.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#175074 Mar 21, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>woooohooo Little shipyard p@@@y is all hot and bothered. Unfortunately for her. None of that is true. I have only been to Italy as a tourist. I've also been to England, Greece and Egypt.......unlike Spathalita.
Dry pu--y flailing-You are a wop-A pig born in a stable is still a pig

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#175075 Mar 21, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the Greeks leading member of golden dawn, a neo nazi zero.
but moron you know.. calling me a zero is full admission of following my ways, imitating me. hardly so actually but heck you TRY..It's unconfessed fully practised FLATTERY.

well TRY HARDER.. MAYBE NEXT LIFE YOU'LL BE BORN A GREEK .

till then learn your lesson and live your karma as an ETHNIC ZERO.

and at looong last please learn the Greek ways:
"I m not a racist; YOU ARE ASHAMED OF YOUR ETHNIC ROOTS "

got it now or shall I repeat?
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#175076 Mar 21, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
but moron you know.. calling me a zero is full admission of following my ways, imitating me. hardly so actually but heck you TRY..It's unconfessed fully practised FLATTERY.
well TRY HARDER.. MAYBE NEXT LIFE YOU'LL BE BORN A GREEK .
till then learn your lesson and live your karma as an ETHNIC ZERO.
and at looong last please learn the Greek ways:
"I m not a racist; YOU ARE ASHAMED OF YOUR ETHNIC ROOTS "
got it now or shall I repeat?
All this incoherent flailing in public by Parrot is a cri de coeur for love -he wants desperately to be white but he does not understand that being himself is the first rule for humanity-

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#175077 Mar 21, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Dry pu--y flailing-You are a wop-A pig born in a stable is still a pig
THE CITY
You said, "I will go to another land, I will go to another sea.
Another city shall be found better than this.
Each one of my endeavors is condemned by fate;
my heart lies buried like a corpse.
How long in this disintegration can the mind remain.
Wherever I turn my eyes, wherever I gaze,
I see here only the black ruins of my life
where I have spent so many years, and ruined and wrecked myself."
New places you shall never find, you'll not find other seas.
The city still shall follow you. You'll wander still
in the same streets, you'll roam in the same neighborhoods,
in these same houses you'll turn gray.
You'll always arrive at this same city. Don't hope for somewhere
else;
no ship for you exists, no road exists.
Just as you've ruined your life here, in this
small corner of earth, you've wrecked it now the whole world
through.
Konstantinos Kavafis

http://www.kavafis.gr/lections/content.asp...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is Islam spreading so fast? 32 min Athena18 670
Muslim woman is the cleanest woman 49 min Ismail 65
I became a muslim after reading this 1 hr Athena18 40
News German Interior Minister: If We Ban Burqas, The... 3 hr Marie-Luise_J 7
News Hajj stoning ritual shortened by 12 hours: Saud... 4 hr NATIVE _ TEXAN 2
News Public safety or prejudice? Georgia county figh... 4 hr For a bright SUNN... 1
News In a world of many faiths, compassion rules (May '10) 4 hr For a bright SUNN... 8
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 5 hr Thinking 253,917
News France's Sarkozy Brands Burkinis a "provocation" 7 hr For a bright SUNN... 29
More from around the web