Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 507883 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

atheist infidel IVXX

Hesperia, CA

#172849 Mar 10, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Be frank, you are here to avoid being in bed with an Egyptian.
see... now thats a gem... sometimes its all about the delivery, and that one is spot on ! "an egyptian" it doesnt get funnier...

haha
atheist infidel IVXX

Hesperia, CA

#172850 Mar 10, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>you right Lena I ain't interested, he can get lost all I hope and hope forever, don't want to see that ugly face of Infidel in front of me, and he will not get a single reply from me. Anyway good morning by the way or day to you. Am off again, Havig awfully pain in my stomach after I ate. Good night from here and have a brilliant day. ciao
No response necessary, i hope you feel better soon.

i do agree with your policy too, i wouldnt respond to me either, if i were in your paltalones.
atheist infidel IVXX

Hesperia, CA

#172851 Mar 10, 2013
pantalonies

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#172852 Mar 10, 2013
atheist infidel IVXX wrote:
So funny story... Last year I was watching Shark tank... a show about rich guys investing in startups and the like...
one of the Sharks is the owner of Fubu... I dont recall his name, Damon...
Anyway, somecake lady makes cakes for dogs, at a cost of like 15.00 or 20.00 a throw the size of three cupcakes.. for doggie birthdays and other grandious sh!t... and one by one the Sharks explain why they are not backing her and its Damon's turn.... Now remember were talking the Fubu guy, hes black and filthy rich.... And he shocked that people would buy a birthday cake for fcuking dog... he says...
on my dogs birthday, we take the lid off the garbage can... if theyre lucky, "I'm Out"...
I agree with the Fubu dude.Birthday cakes for dogs.WTF!
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#172853 Mar 10, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
How are they lies, because you said so?? You have to do better than that. See we don't follow blindly like Muslims do.
Come on thous shall not kill, Mohammad fought in dozens or battles, fail.. Each one described in detail.
Let the truth set you free, denial gets you nowhere!
<quoted text>
I don't know if Mohammad personally killed anybody, he directed wars and defended himself in Ehud battle. However, if he did then it was with God's explicit consent.
David fought and killed Goliath and beheaded him after he was down as the stone struck him on the face. God approved then also, they are prophets and messengers David , sent by God to do HIS will. All pre-ordained as it is pre-ordained that muslims shall inherit the earth.
atheist infidel IVXX

Hesperia, CA

#172854 Mar 10, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>I think I showed u all my love when I swiped yr email a while ago....only real friends on my email list
yet... i'm not bothered by the fact. s'all good.

obviously, ive never abused the privilege.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#172855 Mar 10, 2013
So funny story... Last year I was watching Shark tank... a show about rich guys investing in startups and the like...
one of the Sharks is the owner of Fubu... I dont recall his name, Damon...
Anyway, somecake lady makes cakes for dogs, at a cost of like 15.00 or 20.00 a throw the size of three cupcakes.. for doggie birthdays and other grandious sh!t... and one by one the Sharks explain why they are not backing her and its Damon's turn.... Now remember were talking the Fubu guy, hes black and filthy rich.... And he shocked that people would buy a birthday cake for fcuking dog... he says...
on my dogs birthday, we take the lid off the garbage can... if theyre lucky, "I'm Out"...
I'm watching "Gran Torino". You know, the fact is, there are no Hmongs in Michigan (thank you Jesus). The film makers just made that up because they thought using blacks, Mexicans or dirty arabs as the gangsters would be inflammatory. Anyhow, one thing Clint Eastwood said in the movie makes sense......He said "You'd think the cold would keep all the idiots out". Quite. Why the fck are there filthy muslims in Michigan? You would think the cold would keep them out.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#172856 Mar 10, 2013
<quoted text>I hope she feels better... too bad kokled didnt have a pain in his...
Jackarseism
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#172857 Mar 10, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be as true as if I tell you I'm from the US.My kids were born here.They don't speak Bulgarian but when you ask them they'd tell you they're 50/50 American/Bulgarian.My daughter would even tell you she's Bulgarian.I was raised to be proud of who I am and I raise my kids the same way.Why isn't the Gorilla proud of who he is?The only reason I can think of is that he's not who he says he is.And speaking of that.You're another one.Tell us,Ali,why don't you wanna tell us where you from?There,I'll even play another Jewish song for you.
http://youtu.be/yd90kHp_jEs
YOUR DAUGHTER IS LIKE THE FOOLS ONE MEETS HERE IN CANADA who claim they are German, Italian, Chinese etc, but when one tries to speak to them in German or Italian or Chinese,... they cannot say one word and they know nothing of their supposed countries of origin. They are people who are rootless with a phony identity. One day they will actually see the land they claim to be from and will discover they are not of the same culture. Your children are Americans. You are a Bulgarian with all that that entails, including the pathology!!

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#172858 Mar 10, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>he means this thread, MUQ always seems to count lol
Oh,I thought someone managed to post 600 times,LOL
Poor dude must be awful bored if he counts the posts.
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#172859 Mar 10, 2013
<quoted text>I hope she feels better... too bad kokled didnt have a pain in his...
im sure if he had any pain swan will remove it...women can do magic on men)))
atheist infidel IVXX

Hesperia, CA

#172860 Mar 10, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>is that why u always keep with the topic while crying for swanie to come back, sorry she aint interested.....
yet... the only mention of her is YOU !

dont try and take my text out of context... cause its all about content, and as i recall, they begged for said attention, and are clearly getting what they sought and now deserve... RETALIATION, baby... fcuk islamic hamas terrorist gazans you know,. palishitians and theyre lovers...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#172861 Mar 10, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
ARSCHLOCH, VERPISS DICH
You are what you eat and you obviously consume excrement. I have a graduate degree from W-Germany. What do you have? LOLLLLL
-
Aliroger1 thinks by using google translate he can speak German.
-
Where is this W- German university, where you receive this degree?
Was it in your Muslim University.
-
Aliroger1 L├╝gen haben kurze Beine.
-
Aus Schaden wird man klug, aber Alirioger1 nie
-
Aliroger1 ik moet zo lachen wanneer ik je Duits zie.= Ich muss lachen, wenn ich Deutsch zu sehen = I have to laugh when I see your german writing.
-
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#172862 Mar 10, 2013
<quoted text>
see... now thats a gem... sometimes its all about the delivery, and that one is spot on ! "an egyptian" it doesnt get funnier...
haha
and how do u know if she not already "in bed" with her Egyptian loool

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#172863 Mar 10, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
ARSCHLOCH, VERPISS DICH
You are what you eat and you obviously consume excrement. I have a graduate degree from W-Germany. What do you have? LOLLLLL
-
Aliroger1 been made a fool again by The Baron44.
-
Aliroger1 knows that the Baron44 is the greatest.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#172864 Mar 10, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
As I said evolution happens with the same species, I have yet to show the evolution of changing species. We can argue all day, all you need to do is that one simple thing.
<quoted text>
JAN MADE A SPECIFIC CLAIM ABOUT THE THEORY OF EVOLUTION. WHEN INVITED TO SUPPORT HIS SPECIFIC CLAIM, Jan says he knows nothing because he is merely a creationist moron. Jan, tell us something we do not know!!! We all know you are a moron. We all know you know nothing about the Theory of Evolution, modern science or anything else of relevance and meaning. You are just a modern day Elmer Gantry, a fraudulent preacher, a snake oil salesman, happy to live off your ill-gotten gains.
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#172865 Mar 10, 2013
<quoted text>yet... i'm not bothered by the fact. s'all good.
obviously, ive never abused the privilege.
I knew u wouldn't be bothered with it, that's why u got swiped, "user" fake is what u are...but as I said I aint bothered either
atheist infidel IVXX

Hesperia, CA

#172866 Mar 10, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Ps.I don't know what Wop is.
italian.... in my case Roman
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#172867 Mar 10, 2013
Hamed Karzai give Ameica the finger. They deserve it, they are talking to the Talibans, the very people they came to subdue. 13 years and 150 billion later they are being told to ship out by none other than the president they brought to power.
I can not blame the americans, they re being subdued by the Talibans.
Rerere-calculate.
Happening everywhere by the way. In Iraq, in Egypt and Pakistan among others
atheist infidel IVXX

Hesperia, CA

#172868 Mar 10, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>and how do u know if she not already "in bed" with her Egyptian loool
that part doesnt matter, it was the line and its delivery, i applaud ... above all, i enjoy excellent smithing skills, like Faith, and of course others. Sometimes even you. ; )_

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muslims Kidnap, Gang-Rape Swedish Woman 9 min Faith is Mentally... 2
Muslim Sharia Patrol Breaks Jaw of 15-Year-Old ... 11 min Faith is Mentally... 6
why prophet mohammad having sex with a dead woman? (Aug '09) 14 min MohMad HADsexTOdead 313
PROPHET MUHAMMAD HAD SEX with GOATS (Jan '13) 20 min MohMad HADsexTOdead 54
Islam is IMMORTAL 24 min MohMad HADsexTOdead 14
Eight Muslims Beat British Teen Unconscious 45 min Faith Michigan 5
Why is Khan's racism allowed? 1 hr Old Pom 9
More from around the web