Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Read more: www.worthynews.com 429,195

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Read more

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#170804 Mar 3, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
x10
Aliroger1: This is where your lie is busted.
-
Aliroger1 knows I am great.
-
Aliroger1 wrote:
-
Aliroger1
Toronto, Canada
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday
Judged:
[Funny]
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure its manageable when you're sailing all your days on a catamaran....
Aliroger1 wrote >>>>
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
x10
<<<< this is the lie made by Aliroger1.
"Aliroger1" <quoted text>
#170291 Saturday the 2nd of March
-
WHEN BARON IS LOW ON MONEY, HE PULLS INTO PORT, PUTS HIS DRESS AND WIG ON AND TAKE OUT HIS FALSE TEETH, PUTS ON LIPSTICK AND HIS HIGH HEEL SHOES and stands on the wharf waiting for customers. It takes a lot of dimes and quarters to get to $15,000
-----
-
Envy consumes Baron when he sees people like me who earn over a hundred times what he earns. Poor Baron, his gonads shrivel and he shakes with feelings of inferiority and shame. <<<<< ALIROGER1 And PROVERITAS SHOULD READ THE ABOVE ENTRY MADE BY ALIROGER1
-
Aliroger1 100 X the assumed income you insinuated is 1,5 million Canadian dollars.
-----
Baron is a sore loser. Life has winners and losers and just ordinary folk. Baron is in the loser category so much so that he gave up on society and became a homeless bum who lives in a dinghy strapped to a 45 gallon oil drum as a pontoon--that is his "cat"!!! LOLLLLL It would be sad and pitiful were it not for Baron's delusions of grandeur and his ego defense mechanisms making him into a particularly loathesome loser--the downtrodden loser racist, like the Southern white trash! LOLLLL
I suggest we all take pity on poor Baron and send him all our spare change!!!
----------
Aliroger1 knows I am good.

Location hidden

#170805 Mar 3, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh??? Keep smoking your dope if it gives you this great comforting delusion!!! There are schools here where there is not a single white kid in the entire classroom!!!
-
Aliroger1 tje tje tje are you fabricating more lies.
-
It appears we can not believe any thing you post.
=
From now on anything you post we ask to see the proof, for wee all know that Aliroger1 fabricates lies.
-
Any time you need more attention Aliroger1 come to me.
-
God Aliroger1 knows I am the greatest.

Location hidden

#170806 Mar 3, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>x.10
-
Aliroger1 even Faith picked up on your lie by adding an other times 10.
-
Aliroger1 is busted like all the other dirty Muslims.
-
Aliroger1 knows I am the greatest.

Location hidden

#170807 Mar 3, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>We have those too! We call them "ghettos".
-
Aliroger1 should be custom to Ghettos almost all Islamic countries are full of Ghettos.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#170808 Mar 3, 2013
It does not matter what you or I say, We only should follow God.

Look for the facts, is the Bible corrupted? Do you believe God chose a warlord to be his prophet?

Sorry to hear about your minister friends, they are being politically correct. By their profession they deny all religions but the one they preach, it is their job according to gospel to share the truth.

Ministers that apologize for pagan or cult like regions are not sharing the truth.

I don't convert anyone away from Islam, truth does. They see the facts they are individuals like your are and they make their own choices. This is no Islam, we don't hold swords to their necks to convert, totally their choice and theirs alone.

You think a man a prophet whom was 52 and married a 6 year old, a man than did not have the mercy of God but a sword to solve his problems, a man that broke all Gods commandments, a man that committed adultery. A man that inspired groups like Al-Qaeda.

Challenge any of the above, I dare you they are simple facts than cannot be challenged no matter what you believe.

Islam will grow, in the end Islam loses and will be no more, on that day you repent and ask for forgiveness for following such barbarism.
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Hi AliR!
Oh reallly that cool! Thanks let me know :). That must be true if they say so :)
Ye am just gonna ignore her and like, But Lena and LH and Syriana and some others are cool in my eyes , they are women that are sane lol.
Now lets teach Jan something here and alike, he want to convert muslims so they will be good people! I actually never have heard anything stupid as like that and coming from a minister, I know 3 minister, 2 in Iceland, one in Hawaii that loved net dooe to me, they are shocked by his words. Anyway here lot of links about Muslims-americans and is growing people are converting into Islam alot and are still good people other than what Jan think. Muslim-americans. U.S. Muslim population to double by 2030 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vSGNybMDTgIXX&feature=end screen&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch... Muslims-Americans
American priest converted to Islam.'Harvard USA" and look at the others vidoe lots of prist has convert to Islam after this one. http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch... Muslims in America.
Ok so if one and one person that convert to Islam joing terrorist group, he didn't understand Islam and took it in wrong way learning. This woman a name Jane something that was with some Muslim and did some wrong things, I guess she has met just a bad group of people, as said here is bad here is good.
Those others Muslims born Muslims and converted Muslims understood Islam right that never has done anyone wrong. Thos born Muslims i know a sin my sister family are good people and would never done any one wrong and never has. and there plenty out here of good born Muslims and converted Muslims a sit may see on those video, but I know Jan and like never will get it, he still will say convert Muslims to be a good person. Plain simply, don't blame it on Islam, Islam has nothing to do anything with the action of those Muslims that has done wrong, what some Muslims are and has done, blame it on them Muslims that has done wrong, not on whole nation of Muslims that never has done wrong and never would do anyone wrong even so of different beliefs.
Now about http://www.bradleymanning.org/ May he be freed from Jail and free man, he did right.
Now about Israel's migrant dilemma
Repatriation of African migrants in Israel sparks international concern http://stream.aljazeera.com/story/20130227001... Israeli threat Africans wrong.
One more to come form the blood of white man.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#170809 Mar 3, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Aliroger1 is trying to cover up his lie now.
-
Aliroger1 is going to the Muslim hell.
THE GUYS IN WHITE CAN COME TO TAKE BARON AWAY NOW

Poor Baron, the depth of his failure is now apparent to him. The poor guy lives on a dinghy and goes to the toilet by hanging his rear end over the side!!! Imagine inviting a lady back to his dinghy!!! LOLLLLL No wonder why he lives in the Philippines!
Apparently Baron claims he was robbed of his inheritance. Poor guy. He is the most pitiful creature here.

Location hidden

#170810 Mar 3, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
JAN, ASK ANYONE HERE WHAT BARON44 WROTE ABOUT HIS PALTRY INCOME AND IMPOVERISHED LIFESTYLE ABOUT HIS HOME-MADE "CAT"!!!! LOLLL
Jan, you are caught in a lie not of your own making. When did you become Baron's gay lover? LOLLLL
-
Aliroger1 again is fabricating lies.
-
Aliroger1 no beed to ask anyone, your credibility has been shot down in flames.
-
Every one now realises that Aliroger is a liar and fabricates lies to suit his own agenda.
-
Aliroger knows I am the greatest.
-
Aliroger1 is dying for my attention.
-
He is now fabricating lies with his next come back.
-
The man with 7 degrees and diplomas is made to be a fool by the man with 1 degree and according to you a homemade Catamaran.
-
Aliroger1 are you not shame of your self that a man on a Home made Catamaran is making AN ASS OUT OF YOU
-
Aliroger1 Same as your fabricated lies that computer science are not in demand anymore, same way you lie about anything you post.
-
Run along Aliroger1 and go and play with your self.

Aliroger1 Do you masturbate?
-
I suspect you do, for you are a wanker

Location hidden

#170811 Mar 3, 2013
By his rants here I expect he is some younger guy sitting in his moms basement.

First the 10 degrees LOL, I was a professor anyone that goes for 5+ degrees are those afraid to leave student life and are not street smart, book smart only. I know people with 5-6 degrees and we told them go out in the real word get a job, how need 3 phd's.

Then you have $1.5m, possible but doubtful puts him in the top 1%. Also I know many people that say their company income is their own, I know a guy his company made say $1m for example, he had 4 employees, office and overhead, he netted about $170,000 after expenses but would always tell us he made $1m.

We were once partners on a real estate development deal in Palm Springs area when another friend did our financials for a construction loan I found out the truth. He did not lie so much, but when we say make whatever it should be after all expenses, what we pay taxes on in the end.

Ali should know the A students worked for the B and C students is the saying, that applies to me too.

I worked as a professor it pays well, but far from 7 digits. I had to save and invest, made a few good choices and bad, in the end being comfortable and working for God is what is important. Money is second best, my only thing is I want to build a church of Italian style in the USA, a museum of sorts, that's my motivation to make a little and save be comfortable and travel.

Ali shares very little, as he is probably mostly a fake, I cannot prove that of course, just a theory.
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>.
-
And Aliroger1 made a claim he earns Cad$1,500,000.00 a year.
-
One has to wonder where does a liar get the courage to fabricate all those lies.
-
-
Even Alirogerq1 Allah knows I am good.
-
allahu akbar, The Baron44 is greater, Allah knows that.

Location hidden

#170812 Mar 3, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
How is it a lie that I did not see him post his income.
You have a weird way of justifying stuff in your Islamic head.
<quoted text>
-
Aliroger1 must have very thick skin, not to realise that everyone now knows he is a liar and anything else he post is a lie,
-
Aliroger1 does not learn he will come back again and again to be made an Ass by Jan and The Baron44
-

Location hidden

#170813 Mar 3, 2013
Ask him is he thinks Mohammad is a prophet, or a false prophet.

Let me know what he says...
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>correct before off, I meant the Hawaii mister lived next door to me, was in hurry and forgot to fix, reading over now, damn hate when forget fix before post it. And I don't give a damn what others think about my typing just grow up.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#170814 Mar 3, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Aliroger1 even Faith picked up on your lie by adding an other times 10.
-
Aliroger1 is busted like all the other dirty Muslims.
-
Actually, my post was

"x .10" The decimal point was obscured by the "x".

Location hidden

#170815 Mar 3, 2013
He says simple thinks and this he is a hero, I assume his ego is bigger than whats upstairs.

He has TG and few others agreeing with him giving him support, even with the lies and all. The rest of us know, so its really irrelevant.

We should pray for him, he feels the need to make up such fabrications, its sad.
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Aliroger1 must have very thick skin, not to realise that everyone now knows he is a liar and anything else he post is a lie,
-
Aliroger1 does not learn he will come back again and again to be made an Ass by Jan and The Baron44
-

Location hidden

#170816 Mar 3, 2013
See Ali here you make a fool of yourself, "live in a dinghy"....

.... now we all know Baron never said that, always been a Catamaran. Of course down the road you will try to convince us he told you that.

YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED for the False information you post. Why make stuff up?

So we are to believe this childish making stuff up is also a self made millionaire, with 10 degrees??

If you want to pretend something at a minimum at lease act the act.
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
THE GUYS IN WHITE CAN COME TO TAKE BARON AWAY NOW
Poor Baron, the depth of his failure is now apparent to him. The poor guy lives on a dinghy and goes to the toilet by hanging his rear end over the side!!! Imagine inviting a lady back to his dinghy!!! LOLLLLL No wonder why he lives in the Philippines!
Apparently Baron claims he was robbed of his inheritance. Poor guy. He is the most pitiful creature here.

Location hidden

#170817 Mar 3, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
THE GOLDEN DAWN WOULD WELCOME A COCONUT LIKE YOU WITH OPEN ARMS!!!
I think it is immigrate to and emigrate from, but hey, Tamil is your first language, so whose counting?
Btw, your buddies Jan and Baron have tucked tail and cut and run. Baron has lost face. The poor guy. Get your pity on next time you see him cuz he is whimpering and whining as if the Japs used him as a comfort cushion. The loser!!!
-
Aliroger1 why are you fighting as if there is still hope to be rescued.
-
Evryone already know that you are a pathological liar, and that you fabricate lies as fast as most of us can make a posting.
-
Aliroger1 see if you can recognise your self >>>
-
Characteristics of a liar:

Exaggerates things that are ridiculous.
One-upping. Whatever you do, this person can do it better. You will never top them in their own mind, because they have a concerted need to be better than everyone else. This also applies to being right. If you try to confront an individual like this, no matter how lovingly and well-intentioned you might be - this will probably not be effective. It's threatening their fantasy of themselves, so they would rather argue with you and bring out the sharp knives than admit that there's anything wrong with them.
They "construct" a reality around themselves. They don't value the truth, especially if they don't see it as hurting anyone. If you call them on a lie and they are backed into a corner, they will act very defensively and say ugly things (most likely but depends on personality), but they may eventually start to act like, "Well, what's the difference? You're making a big deal out of nothing!" (again, to refocus the conversation to your wrongdoing instead of theirs).
Because these people don't value honesty, a lot of times they will not value loyalty. So watch what you tell them. They will not only tell others, but they will embellish to make you look worse. Their loyalty is fleeting, and because they are insecure people, they will find solace in confiding to whomever is in their favor at the moment.
They may be somewhat of a hypochondriac. This can come in especially useful when caught in a lie, for example, they can claim that they have been sick, or that there's some mysteriously "illness" that has them all stressed out. It's another excuse tool for their behavior.
Obviously, they will contradict what they say. This will become very clear over time. They usually aren't smart enough to keep track of so many lies (who would be?).

-

Location hidden

#170818 Mar 3, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
THE KOREANS ARE GOING TO LOVE EATING YOUR DOG--a pork fed mutt will get a good price in a Korean butcher shop!!!
-
More fabricated lies by Aliroger1.
-
Allah knows that I am the greater of the two.

Location hidden

#170819 Mar 3, 2013
atheist infidel-cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>your retarded... I love ho you always invent the battles you claim to have won...
baron is That Good, and you apparently know it... and if anything, Jan is being considerate to a pathetic air lifted savage.
-
Tell me do you recognise Aliriger1 >>>>
-
Characteristics:

Exaggerates things that are ridiculous.
One-upping. Whatever you do, this person can do it better. You will never top them in their own mind, because they have a concerted need to be better than everyone else. This also applies to being right. If you try to confront an individual like this, no matter how lovingly and well-intentioned you might be - this will probably not be effective. It's threatening their fantasy of themselves, so they would rather argue with you and bring out the sharp knives than admit that there's anything wrong with them.
They "construct" a reality around themselves. They don't value the truth, especially if they don't see it as hurting anyone. If you call them on a lie and they are backed into a corner, they will act very defensively and say ugly things (most likely but depends on personality), but they may eventually start to act like, "Well, what's the difference? You're making a big deal out of nothing!" (again, to refocus the conversation to your wrongdoing instead of theirs).
Because these people don't value honesty, a lot of times they will not value loyalty. So watch what you tell them. They will not only tell others, but they will embellish to make you look worse. Their loyalty is fleeting, and because they are insecure people, they will find solace in confiding to whomever is in their favor at the moment.
They may be somewhat of a hypochondriac. This can come in especially useful when caught in a lie, for example, they can claim that they have been sick, or that there's some mysteriously "illness" that has them all stressed out. It's another excuse tool for their behavior.
Obviously, they will contradict what they say. This will become very clear over time. They usually aren't smart enough to keep track of so many lies (who would be?).
-
Aliroger1 will come back for more ridicule by me.
-

He knows I am the greatest.

Location hidden

#170820 Mar 3, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLLL
SO I SEE IE ENGLISH BEING A FOREIGN LANGUAGE TO YOU, BUT YOU NOT HAVING A MOTHER TONGUE!!!
If you were smart, you would have spotted the difference in usage between "whose" and "who's"! LOLLL Damn, I am great!!!
-
Aliroger1 is now going from fabricating lies to teaching us English, when he is not even aware what the difference is between whose and who's
-
Poor Aliroger1 here is some help for you.
-
Whose or Who's?

Whose is the possessive form of who (or, occasionally, which). It means "belonging to whom or which."

Who's is a contraction of who is or who has. Notice the apostrophe replacing the missing letters.

Incorrect: Who's department do you work for?

Correct: Whose department do you work for?

Correct: Who's coming to visit tomorrow?
-
Aliroger1 you can come to me and I will keep you up to date with the whose and who's.
-
Aliroger1 knows he is not as great as I am.
-

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#170821 Mar 3, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
in the end being comfortable and working for God is what is important. Money is second best, my only thing is I want to build a church of Italian style in the USA, a museum of sorts, that's my motivation to make a little and save be comfortable and travel.
<quoted text>
Do you really see the building of a church as "working for God" Jan? Didn't Jesus say to you that praying publicly or in a congregation is not tantamount to praying in private where only God can be your witness?

Location hidden

#170822 Mar 3, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
FAITH IS HAVING DIFFICULTY ACCEPTING HAJI HUSSEIN OBAMA AS HER PRESIDENT
Fox News can't get over it either.
-
Aliroger1 can not win, now he is trying the comedy approach.
-
Poor Aliroger1, knows that I am the greatest.

Location hidden

#170823 Mar 3, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
ZIONISTS CONTROL AMERICAN FOREIGN POLICY AND ZIONISTS CONTROL THE CONGRESS THROUGH ISRAEL-FIRSTER TRAITORS
Thank you for the opportunity to explain the subtleties!!!
Today is the anniversary of Bloody Sunday in Selma, Alabama.
-
Aliroger1 must be getting bored with playing with his dick.
-
Poor Aliroger1, ask your Chinese woman to finish it off for you.
-
Aliroger1 needs more attention.
-
Come on Aliroger1 waiting for your attention seeking posting with your fabrication of lies.
-
Aliroger1 knows I am better than his Allah.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 4 min G-D here in IT 216,568
God blesses those that bless the Jewish people ... 5 min Donna Lee 1
Christians apparently can't swim ................. 16 min Sergey 22
The Turkish genocide of the Armenian people. 17 min Polaris 24
You will all accept islam 50 min Exodus771 1,745
Muslim camel sex. 52 min Polaris 4
Ted Cruz: "I believe God isn't done with Americ... 53 min A Gentleman 9
Sex crimes rising in America 2 hr Khan 63
More from around the web