Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 517868 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#170782 Mar 3, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Who knows, could be your brother in a marina in australia posting or your grand father who is still running the busniness.
Simple math says aliroger1 said he makes 150,000
-
ProVeritas is now trying to tell lies on behalf of Aliroger1 or ProVeritas does not know his times table
-
ProVeritas: Alroger1 insinuated I was earning $15,000.00 as year and he was earning 100 times my $15,000.00
-
I know you lack the brains to understand the times table I will simplify it for you.
1 X 15,000.00 = 15,000.00
10 X 15,000.00 = 150,000.00
100 X 15,000.00 = 1,500,000.00
-
ProVeritas does the penny drop in the right slot now?

What can you expect from a Muslims, something I noticed when I lived there, Muslim children are taught to tell lies from the day they start sucking milk from their mothers tits.
-
Where in the West mothers will punish children who tell lies, in Muslim countries they get rewarded.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#170783 Mar 3, 2013
The thread is Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. 163,000 posts and you haven't decided?
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#170784 Mar 3, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Hi AliR!
Oh reallly that cool! Thanks let me know :). That must be true if they say so :)
Ye am just gonna ignore her and like, But Lena and LH and Syriana and some others are cool in my eyes , they are women that are sane lol.
Now lets teach Jan something here and alike, he want to convert muslims so they will be good people! I actually never have heard anything stupid as like that and coming from a minister, I know 3 minister, 2 in Iceland, one in Hawaii that loved net dooe to me, they are shocked by his words. Anyway here lot of links about Muslims-americans and is growing people are converting into Islam alot and are still good people other than what Jan think. Muslim-americans. U.S. Muslim population to double by 2030 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vSGNybMDTgIXX&feature=end screen&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch... Muslims-Americans
American priest converted to Islam.'Harvard USA" and look at the others vidoe lots of prist has convert to Islam after this one. http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch... Muslims in America.
Ok so if one and one person that convert to Islam joing terrorist group, he didn't understand Islam and took it in wrong way learning. This woman a name Jane something that was with some Muslim and did some wrong things, I guess she has met just a bad group of people, as said here is bad here is good.
Those others Muslims born Muslims and converted Muslims understood Islam right that never has done anyone wrong. Thos born Muslims i know a sin my sister family are good people and would never done any one wrong and never has. and there plenty out here of good born Muslims and converted Muslims a sit may see on those video, but I know Jan and like never will get it, he still will say convert Muslims to be a good person. Plain simply, don't blame it on Islam, Islam has nothing to do anything with the action of those Muslims that has done wrong, what some Muslims are and has done, blame it on them Muslims that has done wrong, not on whole nation of Muslims that never has done wrong and never would do anyone wrong even so of different beliefs.
Now about http://www.bradleymanning.org/ May he be freed from Jail and free man, he did right.
Now about Israel's migrant dilemma
Repatriation of African migrants in Israel sparks international concern http://stream.aljazeera.com/story/20130227001... Israeli threat Africans wrong.
One more to come form the blood of white man.
daaaamn I am cool now aint I lol
Nina

Sanayi, Turkey

#170785 Mar 3, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>No, I am Faith.
ah that missing comma made all the difference again .
meant to say :
I am comma Faith.:)
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#170786 Mar 3, 2013
RustyS wrote:
The thread is Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. 163,000 posts and you haven't decided?
hey rusty hows the old music thread going, I haven't visited lately,
so far no-one is conquering anyone lol

“Love knows no borders ”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#170787 Mar 3, 2013
Anyone heard of Sandy Hook the Deadliest camp shooting in US History? 1890 the U.S, goverment shot and killed over 290 unarmed Indians at camp, Inncluding women and children, How quickly we forget history.

The white man has blood on they hands. The white man is responsible for the worst of human rights violations. have we ever been held accountable, have we ever felt responsible? have we ever had the balls to review the past and realize how badly we fucked up.....NO.......we are still doing it.

Wounded Knee - last battle of the Indian Wars. The US cavalry rounded up a band of Indians and forced them to make camp. They then entered the camp to disarm them. Most of the Indians gave up their weapons, but then something went wrong (apparently a deaf man didn't want to give-up the gun he had paid a lot of money for) and the troopers began shooting everyone, including children. 25 troopers were also killed, but most are believed to have been victims of friendly fire. As unarmed women and children fled, the US troopers chased them down and murdered them.

White man has always had blood in they hands since many years ago and still. White people ar none better. so now do not tell me talk about old history that happen for long time ago when you keep talk about Prophe tMohammed that happen long time ago. If this is only a History then the other one is too and move on.

Now with Western world need to learn some good things do it right from Asian and Middle East, is it none wonder so many Westerned having a colon problems so on cause they not sitting righ when do the big thing.

According to Every Day Health can teach the toilet, they just do not suit us. Are more in the style of sitting on the throne when we should really be on our haunches.

In 2003, a survey involving 28 healthy subjects. They offered to make no. 2 in three different poses. First, sitting on a standard toilet, second, sitting on a low toilet and thirdly on his haunches. Participants took the time to "Action" and sign the act was problematic. Was evident that sit on their haunches were not only quicker, but easier too.

In short, explain this in a way that once served the poor, it is only part of the muscles involved, but by sitting on his haunches completely relax the muscles. Thus, No. 2 much easier and pleasant than otherwise.

Many people know that Medical staying as short as possible on the toilet and reading is hard banned. Those who have suffered from hemorrhoids knows that better than anyone expected.

Toilets where you can slow down on his haunches and around the world today. In Asia often offer two places for your feet and in Turkey, Japan, Russia and France may also find "on his haunches" toilet.

Squatty Potty produces less and are to be placed in front of the toilet, but the use of it comes easy configuration so that normal, but sometimes embarrassing poop ceremony we will have a better and healthier.

This is explained in a simple manner in the video below. The next step is then just order squatty Potty, haste in some store that have it for less and enjoy it so do no. Second Good luck. http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Nina I agree with you to you post to me. Am good.
Anyway off t sleep. Night night.

Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#170788 Mar 3, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
ProVeritas is now trying to tell lies on behalf of Aliroger1 or ProVeritas does not know his times table
-
ProVeritas: Alroger1 insinuated I was earning $15,000.00 as year and he was earning 100 times my $15,000.00
-
I know you lack the brains to understand the times table I will simplify it for you.
1 X 15,000.00 = 15,000.00
10 X 15,000.00 = 150,000.00
100 X 15,000.00 = 1,500,000.00
-
ProVeritas does the penny drop in the right slot now?
What can you expect from a Muslims, something I noticed when I lived there, Muslim children are taught to tell lies from the day they start sucking milk from their mothers tits.
-
Where in the West mothers will punish children who tell lies, in Muslim countries they get rewarded.
baron lets start off on a good week)))
howz it goin bludger lol

“Love knows no borders ”

Location hidden

#170789 Mar 3, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>daaaamn I am cool now aint I lol
Lool.:D see you Lena going to sleep now, gotta wake up early in the morning. and you are more than cool lol.
Turks belong on Mars

Sanayi, Turkey

#170790 Mar 3, 2013
Nina wrote:
<quoted text>
haha you know better.. with all the /*and [, < etc in pms.. many times I say poor Milena she'll suffer reading crazy things again but hey she's clever so let it be.. haha. there. I got it out of my chest now.:))
Oh,I've perfected the art of ignoring things.I don't even read the whole words.I'm the last person to ask about who writes what,LOL
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#170791 Mar 3, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Lool.:D see you Lena going to sleep now, gotta wake up early in the morning. and you are more than cool lol.
I sent u msg btw and have a good night)))

thnx, but my dog doesn't think so atm, shes having time out hahaha

Location hidden

#170792 Mar 3, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Algerians... not only they become Americans.... but when they arrive ... they make sure that they are here as your ruler... here one of the latest comer...lol
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elias_Zerhouni
....and he is a Republican [email protected]...lol
-
Out of a population of approximate 90,000 Algerians living in the US in the 21st century, only 1 made it in life!!!!!
-
ProVeritas Nothing to brag about.
-
Many well-educated Australians, including scientists, find unique ... Australian expatriates, 65,200, were living in the United States.
-
There to many well known and famous Australian live in the USA and you do not see us bragging about it.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#170793 Mar 3, 2013
Nina wrote:
<quoted text>
I m not the one to really judge who's american and who is not.
but you know .. depends on the nation and it's foundations. Would I ever be an Indian?
I was referring to acceptance in the Greek society....not becoming Hellenized. LOL.

As for your question, why not? "Indian" does not denote a race, ethnic group, or religion....its like calling someone an American or Australian. You would still be an ethnic Greek.

The true figurehead India is this Italian tart(no offense Faith):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonia_Gandhi
Nina wrote:
<quoted text>
cartooni is a hypocrite for denying khaled his americanism but allowing you as a canadian. It's the double standards that I dont like.
I don't believe Cartooni ever mentioned anything about me being a Canadian.....but ProVeritas has told me to "get out of his country" many times in the past. No different to how Khaled is treated by mainstream Americans.

“Love knows no borders ”

Location hidden

#170794 Mar 3, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Hi AliR!
Oh reallly that cool! Thanks let me know :). That must be true if they say so :)
Ye am just gonna ignore her and like, But Lena and LH and Syriana and some others are cool in my eyes , they are women that are sane lol.
Now lets teach Jan something here and alike, he want to convert muslims so they will be good people! I actually never have heard anything stupid as like that and coming from a minister, I know 3 minister, 2 in Iceland, one in Hawaii that loved net dooe to me, they are shocked by his words. Anyway here lot of links about Muslims-americans and is growing people are converting into Islam alot and are still good people other than what Jan think. Muslim-americans. U.S. Muslim population to double by 2030 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vSGNybMDTgIXX&feature=end screen&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch... Muslims-Americans
American priest converted to Islam.'Harvard USA" and look at the others vidoe lots of prist has convert to Islam after this one. http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch... Muslims in America.
Ok so if one and one person that convert to Islam joing terrorist group, he didn't understand Islam and took it in wrong way learning. This woman a name Jane something that was with some Muslim and did some wrong things, I guess she has met just a bad group of people, as said here is bad here is good.
Those others Muslims born Muslims and converted Muslims understood Islam right that never has done anyone wrong. Thos born Muslims i know a sin my sister family are good people and would never done any one wrong and never has. and there plenty out here of good born Muslims and converted Muslims a sit may see on those video, but I know Jan and like never will get it, he still will say convert Muslims to be a good person. Plain simply, don't blame it on Islam, Islam has nothing to do anything with the action of those Muslims that has done wrong, what some Muslims are and has done, blame it on them Muslims that has done wrong, not on whole nation of Muslims that never has done wrong and never would do anyone wrong even so of different beliefs.
Now about http://www.bradleymanning.org/ May he be freed from Jail and free man, he did right.
Now about Israel's migrant dilemma
Repatriation of African migrants in Israel sparks international concern http://stream.aljazeera.com/story/20130227001... Israeli threat Africans wrong.
One more to come form the blood of white man.
correct before off, I meant the Hawaii mister lived next door to me, was in hurry and forgot to fix, reading over now, damn hate when forget fix before post it. And I don't give a damn what others think about my typing just grow up.

Location hidden

#170795 Mar 3, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLLLLL
Just one small problem. Baron already posted repeatedly about how he struggles to live on a very low income and we all read it!!! LOLLL
Poor Jan and Baron, they are publicly humiliated. Folks, please get your pity on for them!!! LOLLLLL
-
tje tje tje Aliroger1 fabricating lies again.
-
Aliroger1: Show us proof.
-
Aliroger1 you will end up in hell for fabricating lies.
-
Next you are going to tell us you do not have the time to produce the proof.
-
Poor Aliroger1 he is such a bad liar.
-
Aliroger1 knows that The Baron44 is good.
-
Allah knows I am good.

“Love knows no borders ”

Location hidden

#170796 Mar 3, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>I sent u msg btw and have a good night)))
thnx, but my dog doesn't think so atm, shes having time out hahaha
Oh good did see you post before off, Ok will look :) You have a good day or evening over there too, Lol sometimes dog are silly lolol.
Turks belong on Mars

Sanayi, Turkey

#170797 Mar 3, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
I was referring to acceptance in the Greek society....not becoming Hellenized. LOL.
As for your question, why not? "Indian" does not denote a race, ethnic group, or religion....its like calling someone an American or Australian. You would still be an ethnic Greek.
The true figurehead India is this Italian tart(no offense Faith):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonia_Gandhi
<quoted text>
I don't believe Cartooni ever mentioned anything about me being a Canadian.....but ProVeritas has told me to "get out of his country" many times in the past. No different to how Khaled is treated by mainstream Americans.
Is this a Marijuana leaf on this flag?LOL

Location hidden

#170798 Mar 3, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Ali you like to make things up who can take you serious. I remember you made the claim that I said I worked at Harvard.
Who can take you serious, I don't remember seeing him say that, for all I know your making it up.
<quoted text>
-
And Aliroger1 made a claim he earns Cad$1,500,000.00 a year.
-
One has to wonder where does a liar get the courage to fabricate all those lies.
-
Aliroger1 knows I am good.
-
Even Alirogerq1 Allah knows I am good.
-
allahu akbar, The Baron44 is greater, Allah knows that.

Since: Mar 11

Australia

#170799 Mar 3, 2013
saidI wrote:
Back to the topic. Islam would have to get itself together before it could take over anything, I'm thinking. They are not only fighting there governments, they fight each other. Some want shira law. I'm thinking the small amount of that law I know about is sick. As if Italy and the entire West, are going to willingly want to belong to such a religion.
RUSTYS WROTE:
SaidI write's:
I decided they can't take over anything :)
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#170800 Mar 3, 2013
Turks belong on Mars wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is, I had a t-shirt with the same leaf lol

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#170801 Mar 3, 2013
Turks belong on Mars wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Croydon-based transgender Muslim drag queen Asi... 4 min Ruby 2
News A look at why a Saudi woman's miniskirt sparked... 9 min Alex Delvechio 1
Jihad means Peace. (Jul '13) 47 min Alex Delvechio 84
News A theology of love 2 hr Sona Chandi 32
British women love Islam 4 hr Stick2 b a denial... 19
Poll Are American's Brain Dead? (Jan '09) 5 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 44
WHAT r d TEN COMMANDMENTs of Arab LIES about Pa... 5 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 9
More from around the web