Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 489739 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#170316 Mar 2, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
A pygmee who dream of a puppy....lol
awesome piss poor english, you perverted Golden Award winning berber and pathetic dumb fcuk
Turks belong on Mars

Sanayi, Turkey

#170317 Mar 2, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you ashamed of yours?
Of course not!I'd tell anytime,anyone who asks me that I'm a Bulgarian and I'm damn proud of it.Now,it's your turn.What are your roots,are you proud of them and if not why?
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#170318 Mar 2, 2013
pygmee ???? i assume the retarded islamic dipsh!t who spends his years jerking off to pre teens on disney posters... still cant spell his "heroes" correctly...

i give you the proof...

rachel cArrie, mily cyrus and now pygmee's.
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#170319 Mar 2, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
What a beautiful day here today, the Spring has arrived :)
hopefully not another failed arab one... I dont think the planet could take another savage outrage by islamic scumbags.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#170320 Mar 2, 2013
Turks belong on Mars wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not!I'd tell anytime,anyone who asks me that I'm a Bulgarian and I'm damn proud of it.Now,it's your turn.What are your roots,are you proud of them and if not why?
Good for you for sharing.
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#170321 Mar 2, 2013
Nina wrote:
<quoted text>
oh dear darling.. in fact you are not only a nobody but you'd be a mere nothing if it werent for the greeks.. put that in your nonexistent mind and eat your heart out!
http://youtu.be/Rc9RnwPXoJ0
now fck you loser will you ?
:))
ps.. what ethnicity has made you that insignificant did yo say??
oh .. i forgot.. you 're too ashamed to say.
well, they are bankrupt euro beggars... really, read the news.
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#170322 Mar 2, 2013
Nina wrote:
<quoted text>

ps.. what ethnicity has made you that insignificant did yo say??
oh .. i forgot.. you 're too ashamed to say.
gee,,, you want his to state something that some pathetic greek losers will use against him in some racists rants ???

he's smart for NOT playing into your pathetic greek "asses"... err hands...

Go CHTT

fcuk the "glorious" ones..... euro beggars that they are.
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#170323 Mar 2, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You don't speak for the British. You don't even speak for the Canadians, mutt.
that Vernon trash speaks for no one, well worth while... maybe islamic perverts, but any pile of sh!t speaks for islam...
Turks belong on Mars

Sanayi, Turkey

#170324 Mar 2, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you for sharing.
I don't mind.Now,tell us,why are you afraid to share your origin?Aren't you proud of it?
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#170325 Mar 2, 2013
sorry folks, but i gotta split... its 73 and awesome out, a friend gotz a new audi drop top...so, time to drop dat top.... personally i hate the fcuking things... but when in rome, let your locks blow...
Turks belong on Mars

Sanayi, Turkey

#170326 Mar 2, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
gee,,, you want his to state something that some pathetic greek losers will use against him in some racists rants ???
he's smart for NOT playing into your pathetic greek "asses"... err hands...
Go CHTT
fcuk the "glorious" ones..... euro beggars that they are.
Being afraid to state who he is out of racism concerns makes him a racist toward your own guts.This is what racists want.They want you to feel inferior and therefore confirm their superiority.Being proud of who you are no matter what sets you free.

Location hidden

#170327 Mar 2, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't mind.Now,tell us,why are you afraid to share your origin?Aren't you proud of it?
Good for you not minding.

Location hidden

#170328 Mar 2, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
sorry folks, but i gotta split... its 73 and awesome out, a friend gotz a new audi drop top...so, time to drop dat top.... personally i hate the fcuking things... but when in rome, let your locks blow...
Enjoy..
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#170329 Mar 2, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
Will miss you bad dipsh#t.don't dui
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#170330 Mar 2, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm thinking the HUMAN RACE, unlike islamic and or inbred islamic, scum...

why ... to be set up by you racists ???

we all know CHTT is smarter than that... and has self control to fend off you racist "origin seeking" b!tches ... so fcuk you...

dont give em the satisfaction, my man...
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#170331 Mar 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Being afraid to state who he is out of racism concerns makes him a racist toward your own guts.This is what racists want.They want you to feel inferior and therefore confirm their superiority.Being proud of who you are no matter what sets you free.
pathetic ploy... I think it shows he's better... and has control... and well, your pathetic ploy is.... pathetic... I thought you bulgars were smarter and less pathetic than this... I guess, not.

bye !
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#170332 Mar 2, 2013
"While ranchers are not happy with the wolf comeback, the wider public is. A 2011 survey for the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife found 74.5 percent of Washington residents believe it acceptable for wolves to recolonize their state.

"Using these old archaic methods of managing predators by just killing them is not working."
In "no-kill" Oregon, ranchers disagree. Wallowa rancher Dennis Sheehy puts bells on his cattle to help scare away wolves.....The 2011 ban, he said, "really upset people around here."
Patton has never lost a cow while using the fladry and alarms.......
He still believes the only way to deal with wolves that attack cattle is to kill the whole pack.
"It's frustrating, more than anything, because we have our hands tied," he said. "You can kill a man (who) comes into your house to rob you. Wolves are more protected than people."

What a fckng douchebag. Ranchers should be fed to the wolves.

America needs more wolves....Way more wolves.
___
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#170333 Mar 2, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy..
santa monica to pepperdine via PHC...(Pacific Coast Highway)(google earth it)... its libel to be packed and bumper to bumper traffic thru malibu... but i think thats the point...

my buddy wants to be seen...

thanks my man ! have an awesome evening...
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#170334 Mar 2, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Will miss you bad dipsh#t.don't dui
fcuking ignorant savage...

I'm not driving... but i will be stoned, you islamic invading flounder hoof...
Turks belong on Mars

Sanayi, Turkey

#170335 Mar 2, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you not minding.
You're evading in a very childish way,which tells me you really have a problem with that question.You don't have to tell if you don't want but you have no right to spit on other nations while hiding your own.That's the rule of thumb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 3 min Brian_G 887
Why RAMADAMIT Takes A Month To Celebrate" 3 min Ramadamdam rituals 18
How to XTERMINATE d7th Century Muslims Barbarians? 6 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 6
News Ramadan is the strongest antidote for Islamophobia 22 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 9
MohMad Tells Moslems u Wannabe WISE?DRINK my CA... 37 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 3
China to enter fight against isis 1 hr Bombardier 3
News Faces of Islam 2 hr Marie-Luise_J 112
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 5 hr MUQ2 252,928
More from around the web