Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 507701 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#170236 Mar 1, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
When u got no argument you try to put me down, lol
If America wants prestihe then they have to pay for it with hard cash. Otherwise America has nothing to offer in other areas categories. For example Canada is respected for peace keeping and foreign aid and open door to refugees. Scandinavia for same. America exports war and war tools and strife and create dictators all over the place.
-
ProVeritas I am sure you can not be very serious when you say I am trying to put you down.
-
I play you the same way that I play with Aliroger1, the same way how a killer whale plays with it's prey until the Killer Whale has enough of play and discards the useless toy, and leaves it to it's own to die a slow death and sink to the bottom of the ocean, where it will support whole ecosystems at it's last resting place.
-
I specially play with those that do not have education or IQ to be able to understand how the Most powerful nation arrived at being the most powerful nation in the world.
-
ProVeritas have you ever wonder how does 300 million Americans, can keep 1.3 Billion Muslims under control if they did not have educated people, by buying the smart people from all the other nations, that is what I call smart.
-
Saudi alone not even adding the other Arab oil rich nation have a total net income from oil prior to 2011.
-
Saudi Arabia:$163 billion oil revenues
2012 it is estimated to be:
Saudi Arabia's oil revenues will reach $324 billion in 2012.
-
Look how many smart people they could buy.
-
They still remain one of the most stupidest nation in the world.
-
You ProVeritas is a good example how stupid Muslims are.
Muslims are born stupid and Muslims will die stupid.
hackangel

Europe

#170237 Mar 1, 2013
Get Your latest news updates @ www.mobilecrew.net Get your latest Mb cheats @ www.mobilecrew.net Get your Free browsing cheats @ www.mobilecrew.net Get Your latest news updates @ www.mobilecrew.net Get your latest Mb cheats @ www.mobilecrew.net Get your Free browsing cheats @ www.mobilecrew.net Get Your latest news updates @ www.mobilecrew.net Get your latest Mb cheats @ www.mobilecrew.net Get your Free browsing cheats @ www.mobilecrew.net Get Your latest news updates @ www.mobilecrew.net Get your latest Mb cheats @ www.mobilecrew.net Get your Free browsing cheats @ www.mobilecrew.net Get Your latest news updates @ www.mobilecrew.net Get your latest Mb cheats @ www.mobilecrew.net Get your Free browsing cheats @ www.mobilecrew.net Get Your latest news updates @ www.mobilecrew.net Get your latest Mb cheats @ www.mobilecrew.net Get your Free browsing cheats @ www.mobilecrew.net Get Your latest news updates @ www.mobilecrew.net Get your latest Mb cheats @ www.mobilecrew.net Get your Free browsing cheats @ www.mobilecrew.net Get Your latest news updates @ www.mobilecrew.net Get your latest Mb cheats @ www.mobilecrew.net Get your Free browsing cheats @ www.mobilecrew.net Get Your latest news updates @ www.mobilecrew.net Get your latest Mb cheats @ www.mobilecrew.net Get your Free browsing cheats @ www.mobilecrew.net Get Your latest news updates @ www.mobilecrew.net Get your latest Mb cheats @ www.mobilecrew.net Get your Free browsing cheats @ www.mobilecrew.net

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#170238 Mar 2, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Our prophet treated all races equally. Billal was a black and he gave him the glad tidings of heaven among many non- arabs, blacks and others. Mohammad judged for a Jew againest a muslim.
Mohammad follows God orders and God said justice is for all, justice and the rule of law applies to all muslims and non-muslims equally, that they are non- muslims does not deprive them of the right equality on the eye of the law. A muslim is not allowed an sinful act toward non muslims that is considered a sinful act toward a muslims. Muslim is punished for a crime againest non muslims same as againest muslims
-
ProVista does the Qur'an not tell you that a person has to have a white face before he can enter paradise!!
-
Does that not mean no blacks are allowed to enter heaven until they become white?
-
ProVeritas you do have to stop telling lies.
-
ProVista you are starting to copy Aliroger1 by fabricating lies.
-
A light skin Saudi Muslims can marry a black female no matter what her religion is or have a mistress (concubine that is black)
The light skin Saudi can have sex with any Black female.
-
If a Black African Muslim man or an Indian Muslim man as much as touches the hands of a light skin Saudi woman in Saudi, the black man will be packed up and brought to the nearest international airport and send back to wherever he originally came from.
Although you do have black Saudi nationals, you do not see them as friends in mixed company, Black Saudis stay within the areas where the black Saudis live.
-
In the Muslim Newspapers in India you will often read in the matrimonial columns seeing such remarks as seeking a “white skinned” or “almond colored” mate as examples.
-
What a racist cult are these Muslims.
-
The longer you you stay in Saudi the more you see the racist attitude of the Saudi Muslim, and particularly of Muslim families who are starting to look for a partner for their child, you do indeed hear such comments or questions such as “How dark is he/she?”
-
You will never hear how well educated is he/she
-
It is also not unusual for some Saudi women to choose to bleach their skin in order to be whiter which they also view as more attractive and appealing.
-
I have to acknowledge my surprise to this revelation for Saudis have a wide spectrum of different skin colors ranging from alabaster white to the deepest chocolate brown to black.
-
-

Arab News reporter Omaima Al-Fardan reports that Saudi women are doing anything to have fair skin, even promoting skin injections that contain placental elements.
-
Dark skin Saudi girls will use a bleaching agent and chemicals injected to lighten their skin colour, being white is a very important thing amongst Saudi Muslims.
-

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#170240 Mar 2, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
JAN, DID THE TALKING SNAKE MAKE EVE PREGNANT? IF EVE WAS MADE FROM ADAM'S RIB, WAS EVE A MALE?????
And if they were the only people on earth, is the Christian version of the human race predicated on incest?
If sex without consent is rape, did god rape Mary????? Questions questions questions, and few, if any, answers. Jan is obviously studying to convert to Islam!!! Jan will become Jamshed Janmohammad!!!! You heard it here first folks!!! Extra extra, read all about it!!!
Eve as you asked came the ribs of Adam.
-
Did you come from between your father's back and his ribs >>>> Qur'anic pseudo-science of semen ... Shakir: coming from between the back and the ribs.
-
Every Westerner came from his father's testicles.

Alroger1 as you are not a stupid person, you do realalise that all ideologies are full of errors and lies and made up stories.
-
If you had to choose between the Christian Ideology or the Islam ideology.
Any person with an IQ above 85 would choose Christianity, for it went ahead with the times, and Islam remain in the 7th century.
-
Run along now Aliroger1 go and play with ProVeritas dick
-
Aliroger1 is scared of me, for he knows I am good.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#170241 Mar 2, 2013
This year for Easter I made small Chocolate Muhammad figurines for the Muslims to be able to celebrate Easter without having to buy bunny rabbits or Chocolate eggs.
-
Muhammad is made on the same principals as the Christians make chocolate bunny rabbits and chocolate Easter eggs.
-
Any Muslim who would like to buy any please let me know.

The chocolate Muhammad's are the size of those small jade Buddhas you see in Chinese shops 4 inches high by approximate 2 and a 1/2 inches widem they are hollow and weight 100 gram each at a cost of $24 for 12 pieces in a box plus transport.
-
They are made in the Philippines.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#170242 Mar 2, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Greece is bankrupt, you have no options because you have nothing to offer. Greek spirit is broken, we have seen what the austerity measures have done, too little too late, basically Greece is worth less than the poorest African nation, Greece is now a 4th world country.
Yeah.. but we re still GAP= GREEK AND PROUD.

you cant beat that no matter how much you jump up and down.

what about you.

are you proud? why wont you tell your real ethnicity.

see the difference? it's gonna be like this from here to eternity.

we'll be bankurupt Greek and proud while you ll only be a bankrubpt nobody talking about Greeks to forget your bankruptcy
hehe

now bark some more.. it will help you forget your misery. Barbarian was the name coined by guess who yeah right Greeks to describe the likes of you .

ever since we've been fighting against the eternal enemy..

they say ignorance is bliss.. it's also barbaric. Contemptible.

I'll tell you a secret. We re immune to barbarians. That's why we're bankrupt but still Greeks, whites and not.. black Greeks or ..muslim like your.. thriving "nation"
please kindly accept my Hellenic slap to your barbaric bankrupt ego
:)))
Nina

Sanayi, Turkey

#170243 Mar 2, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Retard, hate all you want, thats what retards do.
<quoted text>
I think you may want to rearrange that sentence, and maybe use words you understand,
<quoted text>
Greek collaboration is a fact, puppet government, security battalions, its all written down, its all verified, on a loser would deny it.
<quoted text>
That must be hard for you, tell me how are you coping with that?
<quoted text>
You are touched but not in a sane way.
<quoted text>
You only need one question mark.
<quoted text>
Only if I was Greek
ok, malaka. you saw the many question marks but you still cant see the question.

what is your ethnicity ?
please, do proudly tell. talking about Greeks only shows your insignificance., Clown.
Nina

Sanayi, Turkey

#170244 Mar 2, 2013
Bluntey wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as they aren't english :-)
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/scotla...
that's how Britain is.. thriving.
Nina

Sanayi, Turkey

#170245 Mar 2, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
To be able to post and keep a conversation that can be understood and warrants an answer, one need at least 6 years of secondary education and an IQ of at least 85, it appears you lack both and your answer does not warrant a comment.
it appears that you got angry. it appears I pushed the wrong button again.

butwhat i said is true. No Russian and no American let alone your Turks will save your asss. it's not in the cards.. so.. you dont even need to get angry.

I saw Turks and Turkoslavs getting strangely uneasy about how much Russians love them .. on the other thread.. funny isnt it?

they can feel it in the air. I m sure you can too. That's why you got angry.
From now on all your buttons are the wrong buttons .

must be because you ..know that Makedones were Makedones but not Greeks, FyroSkopian
he he
Nina

Sanayi, Turkey

#170248 Mar 2, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Eve as you asked came the ribs of Adam.
-
Did you come from between your father's back and his ribs >>>> Qur'anic pseudo-science of semen ... Shakir: coming from between the back and the ribs.
-
Every Westerner came from his father's testicles.
Alroger1 as you are not a stupid person, you do realalise that all ideologies are full of errors and lies and made up stories.
-
If you had to choose between the Christian Ideology or the Islam ideology.
Any person with an IQ above 85 would choose Christianity, for it went ahead with the times, and Islam remain in the 7th century.
-
Run along now Aliroger1 go and play with ProVeritas dick
-
Aliroger1 is scared of me, for he knows I am good.
Now you are a christian. haha but basically an atheist. so leave Aliroger alone to do his part. He too is an atheist when he doesnt play the muslim card.
and where does that leave sheilaa? a christian freak .. at least you know that it's clever to be on good temrs with Zeus too . you never know.
but you do know that Aliroger knows that you are good....and I m sure you too know that Aliroger knows that you know he is good too. same way.
it's funny how you pull everyone's leg here. I feel sorry for them Especially for Cartooni who hates Ali but likes you . ehehe...
at least Ali is good to Lena And sheilaa got confused ..
haha
it's funny really hahaha

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#170249 Mar 2, 2013
Nina wrote:
<quoted text>
it appears that you got angry. it appears I pushed the wrong button again.
butwhat i said is true. No Russian and no American let alone your Turks will save your asss. it's not in the cards.. so.. you dont even need to get angry.
I saw Turks and Turkoslavs getting strangely uneasy about how much Russians love them .. on the other thread.. funny isnt it?
they can feel it in the air. I m sure you can too. That's why you got angry.
From now on all your buttons are the wrong buttons .
must be because you ..know that Makedones were Makedones but not Greeks, FyroSkopian
he he
-
Nina the person is not born as yet who can get me angry.
Specially no Putana from Turkey.
-
I do realise with all the incestuous relation Turks have that the IQ is much lower than the average Europeans.
-
I had hoped you could at least read and digest simple sentences.
I typed them very slowly and used my primary school dictionary to make certain, I did not use any words you were not able to understand, but alas (re·gret·ta·bly) I was wrong.
I will try it again and see which words you had difficulties with and stumbled over. I will try to find simpler words
-
To be able to post and keep a conversation ( talking to others) that can be understood and warrants (needs) an answer, one need at least 6 years of secondary ( after the first 6 years you get what is called a secondary schooling in most non Muslim countries) education and an IQ of at least 85, it appears you lack both and your answer does not warrant a comment.
-
I hope by making it simpler you can not understand my posting.
-
As Aliroger1 would say, run along and go and play with your kitty.
-
God knows I am good
-

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#170250 Mar 2, 2013
Nina wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are a christian. haha but basically an atheist. so leave Aliroger alone to do his part. He too is an atheist when he doesnt play the muslim card.
and where does that leave sheilaa? a christian freak .. at least you know that it's clever to be on good temrs with Zeus too . you never know.
but you do know that Aliroger knows that you are good....and I m sure you too know that Aliroger knows that you know he is good too. same way.
it's funny how you pull everyone's leg here. I feel sorry for them Especially for Cartooni who hates Ali but likes you . ehehe...
at least Ali is good to Lena And sheilaa got confused ..
haha
it's funny really hahaha
-
Shit that was a good Posting coming from you Nina, it even surprised my Girlfriend (my talking rubber doll) after she read it her comments was.
-
After all Nina is not that stupid.

Since: Feb 10

Brighton, UK

#170251 Mar 2, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah.. but we re still GAP= GREEK AND PROUD.
you cant beat that no matter how much you jump up and down.
what about you.
are you proud? why wont you tell your real ethnicity.
see the difference? it's gonna be like this from here to eternity.
we'll be bankurupt Greek and proud while you ll only be a bankrubpt nobody talking about Greeks to forget your bankruptcy
hehe
now bark some more.. it will help you forget your misery. Barbarian was the name coined by guess who yeah right Greeks to describe the likes of you .
ever since we've been fighting against the eternal enemy..
they say ignorance is bliss.. it's also barbaric. Contemptible.
I'll tell you a secret. We re immune to barbarians. That's why we're bankrupt but still Greeks, whites and not.. black Greeks or ..muslim like your.. thriving "nation"
please kindly accept my Hellenic slap to your barbaric bankrupt ego
:)))
You are a verbose and self possessed retard and a contributory factor to the demise of modern Greece.
IL Principe

Hørning, Denmark

#170252 Mar 2, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
SCARFACE CUBANS ARE IN MIAMI
Castro exported the criminals, social undesirables, psychopaths and other nutcases to Miami, where they have wrecked havoc ever since. They are into drugs, prostitution and organized crime rackets, including politics. Political corruption in Florida is notorious. It is where GWB stole an American election and made America the laughing stock of the world!!! Americans can't even run a presidential election, so how can they win a war!!!! Yeah, that's right, America has lost every one of the major wars since the latter half of the 20th century, except for ... Grenada and Panama!!! LOLLLLLL
VIVA CUBANS!

Fcuk talibanpaiks in Toronto. Deport the fcukers back to the sewer they came from.
Sheilaa

Australia

#170253 Mar 2, 2013
wot a friggin wombat Git Wilders is,

http://muslimvillage.com/2013/02/27/36192/and...
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#170254 Mar 2, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
ProVista does the Qur'an not tell you that a person has to have a white face before he can enter paradise!!
-
Does that not mean no blacks are allowed to enter heaven until they become white?
-
ProVeritas you do have to stop telling lies.
-
ProVista you are starting to copy Aliroger1 by fabricating lies.
-
A light skin Saudi Muslims can marry a black female no matter what her religion is or have a mistress (concubine that is black)
The light skin Saudi can have sex with any Black female.
-
If a Black African Muslim man or an Indian Muslim man as much as touches the hands of a light skin Saudi woman in Saudi, the black man will be packed up and brought to the nearest international airport and send back to wherever he originally came from.
Although you do have black Saudi nationals, you do not see them as friends in mixed company, Black Saudis stay within the areas where the black Saudis live.
-
In the Muslim Newspapers in India you will often read in the matrimonial columns seeing such remarks as seeking a “white skinned” or “almond colored” mate as examples.
-
What a racist cult are these Muslims.
-
The longer you you stay in Saudi the more you see the racist attitude of the Saudi Muslim, and particularly of Muslim families who are starting to look for a partner for their child, you do indeed hear such comments or questions such as “How dark is he/she?”
-
You will never hear how well educated is he/she
-
It is also not unusual for some Saudi women to choose to bleach their skin in order to be whiter which they also view as more attractive and appealing.
-
I have to acknowledge my surprise to this revelation for Saudis have a wide spectrum of different skin colors ranging from alabaster white to the deepest chocolate brown to black.
-
-
Arab News reporter Omaima Al-Fardan reports that Saudi women are doing anything to have fair skin, even promoting skin injections that contain placental elements.
-
Dark skin Saudi girls will use a bleaching agent and chemicals injected to lighten their skin colour, being white is a very important thing amongst Saudi Muslims.
-
Baron you have an inferiority complex. From the choice of the name Baron, boasting nobody can get you angry to always reminding yourself you are good to fixation on IQ, all a shrink will tell you are signs of inferiority and being a social reject and outcast. But I understand there is help for such cases-Reassurance and love, medications and support groups.
It is hard to lose your job and be thrown out of the gulf, the years of humilating menial jobs with demanding employers who realized how incompetent you are, being rejected in your host counry now, all the aforementioned can lead to anger, frustration and inferiority complex.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#170255 Mar 2, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
wot a friggin wombat Git Wilders is,
http://muslimvillage.com/2013/02/27/36192/and...
-
1) Do not use someone else name and try to make a name for yourself, for it just proves how stupid you are.
-
2) When you are using a third party name and calling the person a wombat make sure you have the correct spelling, you are only showing to every one who read your posting hos stupid you are.
-
3) The best position, Andrew O’Keefe can get in life is a comedy show of Deal and no Deal, are you calling him a Journalist.
-
4) Andrew O’Keefe is a standup comedian and that is as far as he will ever get in life.
That is exactly what Andre O'Keefe showed several occasions during the interview to laugh at his own silly comments.
-
5) The only thing I can add is that Andrew O'Keefe made a fool of himself and if that interview ever get to be broadcasted on other radio stations in Europe for the world to think that is about the level of journalism we have in Australia.
-
6 ) I am embarrassed to be called Australian after seeing and hearing
Andrew O'Keefe interview with Geert Wilders.
Sheilaa

Australia

#170256 Mar 2, 2013
answering ya alter ego now ya friggin wombat?
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
1) Do not use someone else name and try to make a name for yourself, for it just proves how stupid you are.
-
2) When you are using a third party name and calling the person a wombat make sure you have the correct spelling, you are only showing to every one who read your posting hos stupid you are.
-
3) The best position, Andrew O’Keefe can get in life is a comedy show of Deal and no Deal, are you calling him a Journalist.
-
4) Andrew O’Keefe is a standup comedian and that is as far as he will ever get in life.
That is exactly what Andre O'Keefe showed several occasions during the interview to laugh at his own silly comments.
-
5) The only thing I can add is that Andrew O'Keefe made a fool of himself and if that interview ever get to be broadcasted on other radio stations in Europe for the world to think that is about the level of journalism we have in Australia.
-
6 ) I am embarrassed to be called Australian after seeing and hearing
Andrew O'Keefe interview with Geert Wilders.
Baron44

Australia

#170257 Mar 2, 2013
typical dutch peasant and look at that friggin hair lol
Sheilaa wrote:
wot a friggin wombat Git Wilders is,
http://muslimvillage.com/2013/02/27/36192/and...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#170258 Mar 2, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Baron you have an inferiority complex. From the choice of the name Baron,
-
If I had an Inferior complex, and if I was thinking as stupid as you are, when I chose the name of Baron, if I had an inferior complex as you are insinuating, I would not have choosen Baron, at least Lord or Sir or King, or Emperor, I may have been gone higher and called my self Allah.
-
That theory of yours is shot down.
-
ProVeritas you would not have the education to even recognise when a person has any form of a complex, I doubt you even know the meaning of the word.
-
ProVeritas next time you choose an English that you would like to show off with, do yourself a favour and look ujp the meaning of the world.
ProVeritas wrote:
boasting nobody can get you angry to always reminding yourself you are good to fixation on IQ,
-
Where do you see it as a boasting when I said the person is not born as yet who can get me angry.
-
Maybe you do not have the education to understand the English written language, I do realise that the simple language you are educated under and a custom to only consist of a few 100 words,
and it makes you feel out of place when someone post that he does not get angry.
-
ProVeritas: those words apply to many things in life and it is a very old quotation said on many occasions, example when a soldier goes out on a very dangerous mission, one of his officers will tell him to be careful, in many cases his answer to his superior officer will be the bullet is not made as yet that has my name on it.
Proveritas is now thinking that the soldier is boasting.
-
ProVeritas again I advise you to go and get an education, or on second thoughts go and play with your penis, Proveritas: do you masturbate?
ProVeritas wrote:
all a shrink will tell you are signs of inferiority and being a social reject and outcast.
-
Next ProVeritas is going to tell us he and Aliroger1 went to the same University and he also holds a degree in psychology.
-
ProVeritas you are showing envy that you feel I am superior to you.
ProVeritas wrote:
But I understand there is help for such cases-Reassurance and love, medications and support groups.
It is hard to lose your job and be thrown out of the gulf, the years of humilating menial jobs with demanding employers who realized how incompetent you are, being rejected in your host counry now, all the aforementioned can lead to anger, frustration and inferiority complex.
-
ProVeritas I said from day 1 that I have a very low income,
that the money I need to survive on a cat is approximate Aus$15,000.00 a year, ProVeritas not knowing what your income is, knowing you are a Muslim, and living in Canada, I can almost guarantee YOU ARE LIVING ON CANADIAN SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS.

-
AND IF NOT YOU ARE DOING A MENIAL JOB AS WHAT ALIROGER1 DOES CLEANING TOILETS SOMEWERE IN CANADA.
-
-
ProVeritas maybe it is a disappointment to you, I have never been asked or kicked out of any country.
-

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I am a Hindu girl in love with a Muslim boy (Jan '14) 25 min mushlim 8inch lund 152
News Islam Ban sought by Far Right Austrian Party fo... 1 hr Paul 1
Why do muslims eat pig shit? 1 hr Khan 1
Muhammad called Jesus an ape & a swine 2 hr Dawn of Reality 2
Lal masjid ka naam Muhammad ke laal lund se rak... (Dec '15) 2 hr Muhammad Gand maaru 4
Why do Hindus eat cow shit? 3 hr Khan 10
Why do Muslims drink Camel Urine and say water ... 4 hr Khan 2
More from around the web