Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Comments
162,361 - 162,380 of 362,267 Comments Last updated 1 min ago
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Well , Well looks like the Zealots are fearful of too much truth may upset their manipulative hold over their flock of herded sheep. They cancelled a simple U-Tube message to keep their flock ignorant. Here lets try this one ; http://youtu.be/a5dSyT50Cs8
So much for the souls to have their “Freedom Of Choice” Hypocrites one and all. Observe the slurs, racism, hatred, etc. that this religious thread. That say it all. This is what religion produces. Ignorance on steroids.
Go Atheists
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Eleni wrote:
<quoted text>so u hang out with the ozzies infidel loool
No, just stumbled in and saw Ali all upset because someone suggested something that made him think of his sexual "privileges"(pervers ions) under the guise of islam...

Then of course there he whines that hes been hacked, but here,... he blames me for said hacking... when in reality, the douchebag didnt think he would get caught with his perversions in hand...

I notice there was no mention of the chinese wifey, just her (apparently islamic) kids....

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>Nina,stop taking everything written to spatass so personally... some times you have to go out side the box.... and with that analist, his gloriousness is that "outside" i mean after all, he is inbred... and your not.
having said that, Go CHTT
No offense but he's a dckhead.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>It's 5:30 AM and there's another half foot of snow on the ground. I can't do this anymore. Today seems like a fine day to quit my job again.....at least until the snow melts. I've heard tell that it is going to go above freezing in about 10 days from now. I think I have enough food in the house to hold out. I am so pro-global-warming. I can't wait until the sh*t hits the fan. Michigan is the Saudi Arabia of fresh water. While everyone else is living in a parched desert, I'll be watering my garden and filling up my dog's kiddy pool...(she likes to splash around).
ouch... yeah i saw, third snow storm to hit.... Thats why i moved from NY... long winters...

the good news, or so i heard... that rodent saw its shadow, so isnt winter supposed to end soon... spring is 3 weeks out...

keep the faith, Faith ; )_ there's always the kooky neighbor up the road.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
where spatass is concerned, i find him spot on... oh yeah and most every other topic too ...

Go CHTT
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
no offense taken, i agree Spatass is a Kokhead, an inbred one

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>where spatass is concerned, i find him spot on... oh yeah and most every other topic too ...
Go CHTT
I don't care what's between him and Spathis.The Chimp's a dckhead like all neo Brits.I can't stands them.
IL Principe

Aarhus, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>No, just stumbled in and saw Ali all upset because someone suggested something that made him think of his sexual "privileges"(pervers ions) under the guise of islam...
Then of course there he whines that hes been hacked, but here,... he blames me for said hacking... when in reality, the douchebag didnt think he would get caught with his perversions in hand...
I notice there was no mention of the chinese wifey, just her (apparently islamic) kids....
You busted Ali? Where? The donkey thread?
Nina

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>Nina,stop taking everything written to spatass so personally... some times you have to go out side the box.... and with that analist, his gloriousness is that "outside" i mean after all, he is inbred... and your not.
having said that, Go CHTT
Cartooni, one must have the guts and the ballz to fight and argue with arguments. not bulsht. oh yeah.. "stereotypes come from somewhere " you usually say..

have you got any idea how easy it is for me to resort to .. stereotypes and generalities and comments that give away the illiterate and weak?

very easy.. but I m not weak or illiterate.

I m always out of the box... the box is to say something , any kind of bulcrap just because one has nothing of substance to say.

but it's easy for me to play the "out of the box' game.. and it's not gonna be liked.

the difficult part is to have respect..self respect first of all.

but I can play trust me and I can play hard.
Nina

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care what's between him and Spathis.The Chimp's a dckhead like all neo Brits.I can't stands them.
suddenly .. blacks have become more british than the Brits.. if that is so.. and if that is ..pure britishness then I dont see why some brits have trouble with some saudi islamist brits.. must be the natural consequence..

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Nina wrote:
<quoted text>
did you mean to flaunt your shameless ignorance or did you just speak because you had to say something?
either way you'd better remain silent and be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt.
Its a fact, you cannot change history. Why would I want to remain silent? The only fool here is you denying the truth.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry what chimp are we talking about?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Nina wrote:
<quoted text>
suddenly .. blacks have become more british than the Brits.. if that is so.. and if that is ..pure britishness then I dont see why some brits have trouble with some saudi islamist brits.. must be the natural consequence..
Suddenly, what planet do you live on? There are many black Englishmen, you need to remove your prescription glasses to understand that nationality has nothing to do with ethnicity.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Nina wrote:
<quoted text>
Cartooni, one must have the guts and the ballz to fight and argue with arguments. not bulsht. oh yeah.. "stereotypes come from somewhere " you usually say..
have you got any idea how easy it is for me to resort to .. stereotypes and generalities and comments that give away the illiterate and weak?
very easy.. but I m not weak or illiterate.
I m always out of the box... the box is to say something , any kind of bulcrap just because one has nothing of substance to say.
but it's easy for me to play the "out of the box' game.. and it's not gonna be liked.
the difficult part is to have respect..self respect first of all.
but I can play trust me and I can play hard.
Trust me nobody gives a sh!t.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya,playing the black card wouldn't help him.He woulod've been dumb no matter what color he was born.He's got it within.
Here are two women with more hair than the average Golden Retriever.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Nina wrote:
<quoted text>
'suddenly .. blacks' Is a sentence started by ignorance and ended by hatred.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Nina wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry to break it to you but no one hates your black guts more than you. Or else how do you explain your ridiculing yourself that much ?
busht is no synonym to glory. Learn it at long last!
Dont be sorry for stating something puerile try harder, although I doubt you have the capacity. Why do you think it is you feel to mention someones colour when you post?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
No offence (its not an 's' by the way) but you are a hairy nobody.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>where spatass is concerned, i find him spot on... oh yeah and most every other topic too ...
Go CHTT
:)

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Nina wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only the blacks.All neo Brits are fcking lampoons.Just look at Skint.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••