Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 512577 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#169683 Feb 26, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>You talk as if Palestine was someone's other than the Palestinians to'give away'???!!!
Wake up and smell the coffee pal
-
Spathis, you do not have the education and or the IQ to keep up with the comments in this thread.
-
Spanthis You should go to threads where the more stupid are, often you will find Aliroger1 in those threads, where Aliroger1 is the only one eyed man there as the old saying goes, a one eyed man is king in a blind country.
-
Aliroger1 feels that he is very important in those threads, S[athis you should join him there, than the both of you can feel important in those threads.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#169684 Feb 26, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>The Romans were given everything by the Greeks-fanculo verde
LOL! You are a dirty arab mongrel.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#169685 Feb 26, 2013
Ever since Spathis spent that magical summer on Mykonos, he thinks he's Greek...well....by injection.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#169686 Feb 26, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Spathis, you do not have the education and or the IQ to keep up with the comments in this thread.
-
Spanthis You should go to threads where the more stupid are, often you will find Aliroger1 in those threads, where Aliroger1 is the only one eyed man there as the old saying goes, a one eyed man is king in a blind country.
-
Aliroger1 feels that he is very important in those threads, S[athis you should join him there, than the both of you can feel important in those threads.
Jij moet leren om Aliroger1 als een Idioot te behandellen.
-
Minder van de onderwerp praten, zodat hij minder amunitie heeft.
-
Want hij fabrikaat alles en hij doet er een paar extra leugens erbij wat jij post.
-
Jij moet meer vragen over z'n zogenaamde 7 universitaire diplomas.
-
Ik heb hem in 4 andere topix draden (threads) gezien en God weet hoeveel meer draded zit hij in.
-
Waar zou er een geleerde persoon met 7 diplomas de tijd hebben om hier in Topix constant te zitten kletsen.
-
Ik met 1 universitaire diploma, heb niet zoveel tijd als Aliroger1.

LOLLLLL

Location hidden

#169687 Feb 26, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
HAVE I NOT ENCOURAGED YOAV AND ALL JEWS TO RETURN TO THEIR RIGHTFUL HOMES IN ARAB LANDS? HAVE I NOT CONDEMNED THE HOUSE OF PIGS OF SAUD? Of course I have, yet here we have Tammie spreading outright lies about me, because he cannot help himself. Lies sustain Tamil. The Lord his God will punish him for bearing false witness!!! Amen!!!
-
Aliroger1 posted several fabricated stories full of lies to draw attention.
-
Poor Aliroger1.
-
Characteristics

People with HPD are usually able to function at high levels and can be successful socially and professionally. They usually have good social skills, though they tend to use these skills to manipulate other people and become the center of attention.[4] Furthermore, histrionic personality disorder may affect a person's social or romantic relationships and their ability to cope with losses or failures. They may seek treatment for depression when romantic relationships end.

Individuals with HPD often fail to see their own personal situation realistically and instead dramatize and exaggerate their difficulties. They may go through frequent job changes, as they become easily bored and have trouble dealing with frustration. Because they tend to crave novelty and excitement, they may place themselves in risky situations. All of these factors may lead to greater risk of developing depression.[5] Additional characteristics may include:

Location hidden

#169688 Feb 26, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
JAN can not keep tracks of his lies. He falls o his face when the discussion if fast. They sayif you want to lie you should have a photogaphic memory. Good thing JAN has the attention span of a child. He should play it safe and stick to copy and paste like Sheilaa
-
At last an other person realises that all Aliroger1 does in threads is fabricate stories and tell lies.
-
Aliroger1 knows I am good.
Gianni Cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#169689 Feb 26, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
TO CHASTIZE IS TO GIVE A SPANKING. I never saw anyone get an actual spanking here so I will put it down to more fantasizing projection of occult desires. No surprise the the Cali gay DNA perv responded to that!!!
so your chinese wifey is a guy ?... you obsessed gayApe...
Gianni Cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#169690 Feb 26, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>The Romans were given everything by the Greeks-fanculo verde
well if history tells us anything, it tells us the greek men gave up their asses.... not sure about much else.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#169691 Feb 26, 2013
Gianni Cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>so your chinese wifey is a guy ?... you obsessed gayApe...
PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT YOU MEANT BY YOUR GREAT GREAT.. GRANDPA DID MY GREAT GREAT GREAT ... GRANDPA???

I dunno, sounds like a queer fantasy in your head, but hey, who can tell with perverts like you?
Gianni Cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#169692 Feb 26, 2013
little something from the forum pervert.... aliroger1

Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

Next thing you'll tell me is I don't have the right to have sex with my own kids.

::::::::::

what a proud homopedo islamic you are... quite the "neat" drunkard, huh ?
Gianni Cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#169693 Feb 26, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-

-
he dont know much, but he sho do know dat !

Location hidden

#169694 Feb 26, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT IS SHOCKING IS THAT JAN CLAIMS HE WAS A COLLEGE PROFESSOR FOR SEVERAL DECADES
Can you imagine the minds he ruined as he corrupted the youth? It is criminal. But you are right, he ought to stick to copying and pasting rather than trying to engage in meaningful discussion.
-
ALIROGER1 CLAIMS he has 7 degrees and diplomas.
-
ONE HAS TO WONDER IN WHERE DID ALIROGER1 GET HIS DIPLOMAS FROM.
IS THIS ONE OF THEM. >>>>>>
http://i.ebayimg.com/t/BULLSHIT-DIPLOMA-BS-DE... !B64uyRg!2k~$(KGrHqQOKp!Ey+jCy tzdBMykKk1gS!~~-1_12.GIF
-
OR WAS IT THIS DIPLOMA ALIROGER1 >>>>> http://www.backgroundcheckscenter.com/wp-cont...
-
What is a fake diploma?

Fake diplomas come from “diploma mills”. Webster’s Third New International Dictionary defines a diploma mill as,“An institution of higher education operating without supervision of a state or professional agency and granting diplomas which are either fraudulent or, because of the lack of proper standards, worthless.”

Identifying a fake diploma

The reality is that 43% of job applicants lie on their resume&#8242; in one form or another. One of the biggest lies on a resume or job application is a fake education. This can be presented by false claims of graduating from a school by supplying fake diplomas from diploma mills. Regardless of the how the fake education is presented, it is fraudulent and should be of great concern to employers.

The best way to stop this type of unethical behavior by applicants is to conduct an employment background screening prior to hire. Hiring a pre-employment firm such as Accu-Screen.com . will help uncover and identify fake degrees and bogus claims of an education. Accu-Screen.com has the resources, experience and skills to verify legitimate schools versus diploma mill degrees.

The market for fake diplomas

Employers need to be aware that the market for fake diplomas is very lucrative and very easy to set up and get away with. Through the ease of the Internet, diploma mills and “phony” diploma companies can provide low cost, good quality diplomas. Even if the government steps in to stop them, they are up and running on the Internet the very next day. Unethical job applicants are more than happy to take full advantage of the ease of obtaining a diploma through a diploma mill or a “novelty diploma” company. These companies make it very easy to get a fake education and diploma for a relatively low price. Some fake “schools” and novelty companies can provide bogus transcripts for an extra fee.

Why employees use fake diplomas

Employees use fake degrees because it is easy and the job market can be very competitive. Even a position does not require a degree, a fake degree will be used to “get a leg up” on the competition.

The consequences of hiring fake graduates

The consequences that can arise out of hiring candidates with fake degrees are financial and physical damages. Employees who receive their degrees from diploma mills are not properly trained. They are more likely to make mistakes on the job that can result in a lawsuit or financial loss for a business. This is in addition to physical harm they can cause fellow employees and the public.

Making sure you avoid the “diploma mill” graduates

What it comes down to is that lazy and lying job applicants will use diploma mills to “earn” their degree. Employers can’t keep job applicants from buying their education, but they can take action to avoid hiring them. By conducting a professional background screening, including an educational records search, many inconsistencies can be discovered and problem employees averted.
-
ALIROGER1 IS THIS MAYBE ONE OF YOUR DEGREES:
http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cart...
-
God knows I am good.
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#169695 Feb 26, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT YOU MEANT BY YOUR GREAT GREAT.. GRANDPA DID MY GREAT GREAT GREAT ... GRANDPA???
I dunno, sounds like a queer fantasy in your head, but hey, who can tell with perverts like you?
oh you silly savage... your grandpa wasnt added by me.... while my great great was doin your gma, we gave your gpa a male monkey.... that did him... if you must know.

no dont you have some kids you claim are yours to do, as said post shows....
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#169696 Feb 26, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
lets examine the words of the ACTUAL pervert

Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

Next thing you'll tell me is I don't have the right to have sex with my own kids.
oh Canada, how we feel for you.....
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#169697 Feb 26, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
At last an other person realises that all Aliroger1 does in threads is fabricate stories and tell lies.
-
I told you , you are a baboon. You can not even read and if you read you do not understand
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#169698 Feb 26, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>

I am teling you can not do that, it is illegal and a sin even where you live. Is that too much to ask. pervert

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#169699 Feb 26, 2013
Talk about reading between the lines, I said 'even' in Saudi Arabia they find artifacts or Jewish origin. Plus parts of what is today Saudi Arabia was under British Influence.
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLLLLL!!!!!!
ACCORDING TO HARVARD U PROFESSOR JAN-THE-FORNICATOR, SAUDIA ARABIA WAS PART OF THE PALESTINIAN MANDATE!!!!! NO KIDDDINNGGGGGG!!!
Jan, you incompetent moron, Saudi Arabia was NEVER part of the mandate territory of Palestine!!!!!
What a moron Jan is!!! I hope he has not bred!!!!!

Location hidden

#169700 Feb 26, 2013
Why not, if the Natives Jews allowed them into the mandated land more power to them.

Who are you to choose who Israel can and cannot choose to share their mandated land with?

It proves they are not discriminatory like the Muslims and accept all.
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
EUROPEANS WHO ARE JEWS HAVE NO CLAIM TO PALESTINE WHATSOEVER ANYMORE THAN ANY OTHER EUROPEAN OR, AN AFRICAN CHRISTIAN HAVE A RIGHT TO MOVE TO PALESTINE, WHERE THE FICTIONAL CHRIST SUPPOSEDLY LIVED!!!
Apartheid ascribes rights based on race and religion. The rule of law in a secular democratic state does not allow for discrimination on proscribed grounds. If you refuse to rent or do business or hire in Canada or America on the basis of race, religion or skin colour, you can and will lose in a court of law if one can prove such discrimination, yet here you are promoting such discrimination, you FORNICATING FILTHY SATAN WORSHIPPING SCUMBAG!!!

Location hidden

#169701 Feb 26, 2013
Not all Palestinians are Arabs you dip, get with the program.

Plus you confirm our point, you admit there are Jewish Palestinians, do they too not deserve mandated land too?

Again many were displaced on all sides, what what war does. If the Palestinians Jews were okay with sharing their peace of land with European Jews who are we to say they cannot?

Your just a Nazi Muslims antisemitic Jew hater, and you will be judged for that. Jews are too created by God FYI!

You better hold on to your Athiest pipe dream of your great grandfather the zebra fish.
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
JAN FINALLY ANNOUNCES WHAT I HAVE BEEN TELLING HIM FOR YEARS!!! LOLLLL
Jan "discovered" this fact all on his own!!! LOLLL
Yes Jan, Palestinians included Jews, Christians and Muslims, just like I told you and as the Palestinians have said all along!!! Palestine belongs to the Palestinians, all Palestinians, not illegal aliens who claim that their god is a real estate agent and gave them land for free!!!

Location hidden

#169702 Feb 26, 2013
Of course he does not, he does not care that Jews too weer displaced from the mandated either. All he cares about is having 100% of the land for Islam and zero for Jews with a long history there.

He also does not want native Jews to share their land with European Jews as he is a racist and hates Whites, and need to leave Canada a European founded colony. Canada the country was founded by European colonist, not Indians, not Muslims but the people he hates. He needs to go back to Pakistan, I hear bin Laden is not using his house anymore.
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Ali's just putting words in people's mouths.....as usual.
Saudi Arabia, the quintessence of the Muslim world, has institutionalized antisemitism to the extent that Jews are barred from entering the country.....for which Ali seems to have no qualms about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plans emerge for Scotland's first state-funded ... 33 min Louwie 1
Who the hell is running our country? 2 hr Louwie 44
The real reason why germany accepted muslims 4 hr dgb 45
News Muslims share culture at Denver Islamic Center ... 4 hr Susy 1
Poll Alright, Muslims Do Stink. But What Should an E... (Oct '11) 4 hr Susy 74
Somalis are not only black and ugly but they ar... (Aug '15) 4 hr Susy 9
Poll Which muzz is the most repugnant? (Oct '08) 4 hr Susy 11
More from around the web