Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 385,193

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story
atheist-infidel cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#169500 Feb 25, 2013
I bet when the boy sees his dads commander suit, hes stands at attention...

when he sees Kiokleds bed bath and beyond Eid sheet, he'll want to launch grenedes,like his buddies at the IDF....
atheist-infidel cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#169501 Feb 25, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have over 7 degrees and diplomas.
well use your other paw, bragger....
atheist-infidel cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#169502 Feb 25, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy 420 man!
Thanks man... a quiet one... twas a busy weekend... mostly gettin stoned on a variety of everyones weed... no try mine.,.. yo try this... the new thing at the awards weekend.... concentrates...

in particular, something called ear wax... a yellow sticky paste from THC... its stoney, but spendy.... for me... a sweet looking bud wins anyday...
atheist-infidel cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#169503 Feb 25, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Aliroger1 excels in making an ASS of himself.
-
He does it with almost every person he communicates with in this thread.
-
"atheist-infidel cartooni" is good, and Aliroger1 knows that.
yeah, well. you can take the savage out of savageville, but you cant take the savage out of the savage. and ali sho is savagish....
atheist-infidel cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#169504 Feb 25, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-

-
How many believe that you love to be made an idiot by Jan.
he loves to be made an idiot by anyone, where else would he get attention...
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#169505 Feb 25, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Not look at Islams growth over the last 1500 years, Christianity would still be the largest, perhaps just the last 50 years would have changed.
Fact is Islam did not have a 600 year head start, it not a race anyways. Fact remains only God prevails and Christianity curretly is and had been the largest religions for over 2,000 years.
You made the claim that Islam is so great due to the 1.5 number, I am showing you numbers are irrelevant, why boast the claim as to confirm your Allah with the claim when Islam is not even in first place?
It like your saying we are #2, and excalty how does that confirm Islam divine??
You have to admit you Muslims try any propaganda to confirm your religion, sounds like you Muslim are a insecure about the whole thing.
<quoted text>
JAN, Islam is faith is the heart coupled with actions. To be a true muslim you have to believe that God is one and Mohammad is his messenger and also believe in all the messengers before him, hat is the faith part then there are the actions that is obeying God commands in the form of do and don't. Do pray 5 times a day, do part of a share of your money as alms, do fst and do perform Haj if you are able and th don'ts- Do not sin , steal, cheat, fornicate, speak ill or harm others or be envious among many.
You see Islam is not to uttering your belief but actions that consume time and money and a code of conduct that demand purity of soul and conflicts with man desires and whims.
To have so many adherets (1.65 biliion willing to foresake worldly pleasures and put time and money in obeyance of God's commands, and do all that voluntarily and with great satisfaction and pleasure is something that speaks volumes about the truthfullness of the message and the faith. True muslims syad infront oftheir Maker, the ONE God of all at least 5 times a day and remeber HIS commands in eevery thought and action, do you think the Devil can influence such people? An invention or a product that is checked by the designer at least 5 times a day can not go wrong or do wrong. Don't come back to me with a response that there are some muslims who do sin or don't pray or give alms, because my answer those are deviant muslims that strayed and one day they may repent their wayward behaviour and if not they will face God punishment whether in this life or thereafter.
A true muslim will not sin and will abide by God's commands otherwise can be called a true muslim. That some muslims gave Islam a bad name is taken. Islam is all good but muslims are not all good and Mohammad said that toward the end of times few people including muslims will be in total surrendr to God and qualify as true muslims.
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#169506 Feb 25, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
What do you mean cold hearted that does not believe in a God?
-
Does that mean if you believe in a God you can can be a putana and all is forgiven.
-
I do not believe in a God, and I organise to have 10 children fed one meal a day in the Philippines although I am not there.
-
You believe in a God how many Children that go to bed hungry do you look after?
-
Most probably like all other Australian you waste more food in one month that these children will eat in a year.
-
And you have the audacity to say you are a person of a good heart, because you drop one cold coin in the collection box on a Sunday when you go to church!!!!
u dumbass do u know what I do in my life at all to comment, I feed & clothe more children than u ever will u stupid jack@ass u know nothing, stick a prawn in yr gob
Turks belong on Mars

Istanbul, Turkey

#169507 Feb 25, 2013
Turks belong on Mars.They should start packing.There's a one way to Mars offer going on.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/upshot/mars-one-o...
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#169508 Feb 25, 2013
atheist-infidel cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>swanie does, you pathetic pandering dope... why do you think I bring it up... Only her stupid fcuking savage is entitled to "Get Angry: the islamic kok that he is, and she does... Oh shes unfit alright, when you dont know right from wrong yourself, how can you teach a child in your care ????? Oh wait, in her perverted eyes, he "make a good father to mine kid"..... said before even meeting the perverted islamic savage... YES UNFIT, indeed....
I only responded to YOUR post.... let me say that again... I ONLY responded to your post.... you know this one...
"what can u expect from a person that doesn't believe in god - a person without feelings and cold hearted, that's what u get"
now mind you, this wasnt some response... you just felt like broaching the subject because i call the pandering to everything savage, "unfit", as she is... I mean, isnt she the savage doer seeking to shoot "the Black man" specifically ????? I mean, we all read the actual postS not once, but TWICE and well, she CLEARLY made her POINT....
UNfit, indeed. you know from a godless voice like mine.
Oh you never ask D2 what she thinks about wrecking IN her car, but your OH so worked up cause someone else calls you a "putana"...
yeah, thats so much like death...
Stick to the topic of the thread.ISL:AMIC SAVAGES and the violence and perversion they bring from islamic sheitholes to the west... like bragging about their lovers vagina and t!ts...
and if swanie doesn't care what khaled says whats it to yu? why do u care so much if she doesn't, and shes very happy, its not as if u are close friends soooooo why all the whineing, and don't say its cos of the threats u were going on at khaled from way before that and u know it, seems this is about something else altogether, wanna share with u what it is? shes happy so leave her be, and why do u keep bringing up d2, she had yu rooting for her don't worry shes ok, although I never got defended ohhhh sorry I did by the muslim men, what does that show ya???
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#169509 Feb 25, 2013
boo fking ya!!
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#169510 Feb 25, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOVING FRIENDS???? LENA, JAN AND VON RICHTHOVEN MIGHT TAKE THAT THE WRONG WAY!!!
I would not be friends with Jan, Sheila and their ilk if they were the last people on earth!!!!!
yes u would ali, I can see us both sitting having a coffee with jan sheila and my very fav infidel:DDDDD
atheist-infidel cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#169511 Feb 25, 2013
Lena wrote:
boo fking ya!!
there ya go........ chillin
atheist-infidel cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#169512 Feb 25, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>and if swanie doesn't care what khaled says whats it to yu? why do u care so much if she doesn't, and shes very happy, its not as if u are close friends soooooo why all the whineing, and don't say its cos of the threats u were going on at khaled from way before that and u know it, seems this is about something else altogether, wanna share with u what it is? shes happy so leave her be, and why do u keep bringing up d2, she had yu rooting for her don't worry shes ok, although I never got defended ohhhh sorry I did by the muslim men, what does that show ya???
he wished means others dead.... she condones it.... mt sworn enemy...i'm , retaliating.... i thought we went over this

you however can pretend its about anything or everything else
atheist-infidel cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#169513 Feb 25, 2013
Turks belong on Mars wrote:
Turks belong on Mars.They should start packing.There's a one way to Mars offer going on.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/upshot/mars-one-o...
rocket camels ?

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#169514 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text> rocket camels ?
Nah,Turks are into donkeys,LMAO!
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#169515 Feb 25, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah,Turks are into donkeys,LMAO!
yassoo Milenio

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#169516 Feb 25, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
He must get paid commission for doing it, he should be pretty rich by now.
<quoted text>
-
Jij moet leren om Aliroger1 als een Idioot te behandellen.
-
Minder van de onderwerp praten, zodat hij minder amunitie heeft.
-
Want hij fabrikaat alles en hij doet er een paar extra leugens erbij wat jij post.
-
Jij moet meer vragen over z'n zogenaamde 7 universitaire diplomas.
-
Ik heb hem in 4 andere topix draden (threads) gezien en God weet hoeveel meer draded zit hij in.
-
Waar zou er een geleerde persoon met 7 diplomas de tijd hebben om hier in Topix constant te zitten kletsen.
-
Ik met 1 universitaire diploma, heb niet zoveel tijd als Aliroger1.
-
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#169517 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>there ya go........ chillin
I am chillin with an ouzo, can I offer u one to calm u down)))))
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#169518 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>
he wished means others dead.... she condones it.... mt sworn enemy...i'm , retaliating.... i thought we went over this
you however can pretend its about anything or everything else
OK do as u like im not interfering anymore, just plz don't talk about her kids
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#169519 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>there ya go........ chillin
youll be pleased to know that yr rubbing off on me, at work I told someone that p!ssed me off "booya" LOL
he said to me "boo what" hahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Fontaine Appeals Three Convictions Of Receivi... (Sep '13) 4 min California Orange 28
Reading Quran Increases IQ 5 min Daniel Moi 117
Muslim beauty 20 min Darth Yoda The Re... 21
Erdogan: women are not equal to men 24 min I wash mybutt unl... 16
Turkish governor threatens to turn synagogue in... 38 min PATRIOT_Who Loves... 30
~~ To topix Mods- Answer this One ~~ (Mar '12) 38 min I wash mybutt unl... 391
TF: Stalking the elderly 41 min PATRIOT_Who Loves... 5
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 56 min Shamma 205,683
There is no ALLAH. 4 hr Atif 159
Why muslims don't like dogs 6 hr Pasterd_NY_NY laT... 111

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE