Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 526194 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#169700 Feb 26, 2013
Why not, if the Natives Jews allowed them into the mandated land more power to them.

Who are you to choose who Israel can and cannot choose to share their mandated land with?

It proves they are not discriminatory like the Muslims and accept all.
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
EUROPEANS WHO ARE JEWS HAVE NO CLAIM TO PALESTINE WHATSOEVER ANYMORE THAN ANY OTHER EUROPEAN OR, AN AFRICAN CHRISTIAN HAVE A RIGHT TO MOVE TO PALESTINE, WHERE THE FICTIONAL CHRIST SUPPOSEDLY LIVED!!!
Apartheid ascribes rights based on race and religion. The rule of law in a secular democratic state does not allow for discrimination on proscribed grounds. If you refuse to rent or do business or hire in Canada or America on the basis of race, religion or skin colour, you can and will lose in a court of law if one can prove such discrimination, yet here you are promoting such discrimination, you FORNICATING FILTHY SATAN WORSHIPPING SCUMBAG!!!

Location hidden

#169701 Feb 26, 2013
Not all Palestinians are Arabs you dip, get with the program.

Plus you confirm our point, you admit there are Jewish Palestinians, do they too not deserve mandated land too?

Again many were displaced on all sides, what what war does. If the Palestinians Jews were okay with sharing their peace of land with European Jews who are we to say they cannot?

Your just a Nazi Muslims antisemitic Jew hater, and you will be judged for that. Jews are too created by God FYI!

You better hold on to your Athiest pipe dream of your great grandfather the zebra fish.
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
JAN FINALLY ANNOUNCES WHAT I HAVE BEEN TELLING HIM FOR YEARS!!! LOLLLL
Jan "discovered" this fact all on his own!!! LOLLL
Yes Jan, Palestinians included Jews, Christians and Muslims, just like I told you and as the Palestinians have said all along!!! Palestine belongs to the Palestinians, all Palestinians, not illegal aliens who claim that their god is a real estate agent and gave them land for free!!!

Location hidden

#169702 Feb 26, 2013
Of course he does not, he does not care that Jews too weer displaced from the mandated either. All he cares about is having 100% of the land for Islam and zero for Jews with a long history there.

He also does not want native Jews to share their land with European Jews as he is a racist and hates Whites, and need to leave Canada a European founded colony. Canada the country was founded by European colonist, not Indians, not Muslims but the people he hates. He needs to go back to Pakistan, I hear bin Laden is not using his house anymore.
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Ali's just putting words in people's mouths.....as usual.
Saudi Arabia, the quintessence of the Muslim world, has institutionalized antisemitism to the extent that Jews are barred from entering the country.....for which Ali seems to have no qualms about.

Location hidden

#169703 Feb 26, 2013
Ali it time to take your Prozac, please do before posting again.
Aliroger1 wrote:
HAVE I NOT ENCOURAGED YOAV AND ALL JEWS TO RETURN TO THEIR RIGHTFUL HOMES IN ARAB LANDS? HAVE I NOT CONDEMNED THE HOUSE OF PIGS OF SAUD? Of course I have, yet here we have Tammie spreading outright lies about me, because he cannot help himself. Lies sustain Tamil. The Lord his God will punish him for bearing false witness!!! Amen!!!

Location hidden

#169704 Feb 26, 2013
I accuse no one of anything, simply those are God rules and as a man we should follow God rules.

For Christians, repetition of prayer is practically discouraged. We pray directly to God.

As to pray continually as, which goes along with God is always listing as said in Matt 6, "for your Father knows what you need before you ask him" That may be what your referring to when you say Greek Orthodox, they are not stepping aside Like Muslim and literally praying toward the rock like you do.
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Do yu accuse Jews of babbling or the greek orthodox.

Location hidden

#169705 Feb 26, 2013
Ali ten degrees from : Sankore Madrasah, The University of Sankore,
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
ALIROGER1 CLAIMS he has 7 degrees and diplomas.
-
ONE HAS TO WONDER IN WHERE DID ALIROGER1 GET HIS DIPLOMAS FROM.
IS THIS ONE OF THEM. >>>>>>
http://i.ebayimg.com/t/BULLSHIT-DIPLOMA-BS-DE... !B64uyRg!2k~$(KGrHqQOKp!Ey+jCy tzdBMykKk1gS!~~-1_12.GIF
-
OR WAS IT THIS DIPLOMA ALIROGER1 >>>>> http://www.backgroundcheckscenter.com/wp-cont...
-
What is a fake diploma?
Fake diplomas come from “diploma mills”. Webster’s Third New International Dictionary defines a diploma mill as,“An institution of higher education operating without supervision of a state or professional agency and granting diplomas which are either fraudulent or, because of the lack of proper standards, worthless.”
Identifying a fake diploma
The reality is that 43% of job applicants lie on their resume&#8242; in one form or another. One of the biggest lies on a resume or job application is a fake education. This can be presented by false claims of graduating from a school by supplying fake diplomas from diploma mills. Regardless of the how the fake education is presented, it is fraudulent and should be of great concern to employers.
The best way to stop this type of unethical behavior by applicants is to conduct an employment background screening prior to hire. Hiring a pre-employment firm such as Accu-Screen.com . will help uncover and identify fake degrees and bogus claims of an education. Accu-Screen.com has the resources, experience and skills to verify legitimate schools versus diploma mill degrees.
The market for fake diplomas
Employers need to be aware that the market for fake diplomas is very lucrative and very easy to set up and get away with. Through the ease of the Internet, diploma mills and “phony” diploma companies can provide low cost, good quality diplomas. Even if the government steps in to stop them, they are up and running on the Internet the very next day. Unethical job applicants are more than happy to take full advantage of the ease of obtaining a diploma through a diploma mill or a “novelty diploma” company. These companies make it very easy to get a fake education and diploma for a relatively low price. Some fake “schools” and novelty companies can provide bogus transcripts for an extra fee.
Why employees use fake diplomas
Employees use fake degrees because it is easy and the job market can be very competitive. Even a position does not require a degree, a fake degree will be used to “get a leg up” on the competition.
The consequences of hiring fake graduates
The consequences that can arise out of hiring candidates with fake degrees are financial and physical damages. Employees who receive their degrees from diploma mills are not properly trained. They are more likely to make mistakes on the job that can result in a lawsuit or financial loss for a business. This is in addition to physical harm they can cause fellow employees and the public.
Making sure you avoid the “diploma mill” graduates
What it comes down to is that lazy and lying job applicants will use diploma mills to “earn” their degree. Employers can’t keep job applicants from buying their education, but they can take action to avoid hiring them. By conducting a professional background screening, including an educational records search, many inconsistencies can be discovered and problem employees averted.
-
ALIROGER1 IS THIS MAYBE ONE OF YOUR DEGREES:
http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cart...
-
God knows I am good.

Location hidden

#169706 Feb 26, 2013
Jew are Peace, Islam is the religion of pieces.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#169707 Feb 26, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT YOU MEANT BY YOUR GREAT GREAT.. GRANDPA DID MY GREAT GREAT GREAT ... GRANDPA???
I dunno, sounds like a queer fantasy in your head, but hey, who can tell with perverts like you?
-
Aliroger1 with all your degrees you do not seem to be able to read and digest and after digesting in understanding English.
-
What he is saying is are you a fagot?
I think you are and many others in this thread are under the same impression that you are a fagot.
-
Aliroger1: Nothing wrong in being a homosexual, all you have to do is come out of the closet.
-
Many well known people are homosexuals and life very happy with the knowledge that the world knows they are.
-
There is a stigma attached in being a Muslim and a homosexual at the same time, facts are there are many Muslims who are homosexuals at least 130 Million Muslims are walking around in this lovely world we live in and you are just one of them.
-
I do have to make it known in other threads you visit, that you are a flaming fagot.

Aliroger1 knows I am good

Location hidden

#169708 Feb 26, 2013
Mohammad married his son Zayd's wife Zainab bint Jash. That's his daughter in law he coveted.

Again another poor example from Mohammad.

Muhammad had gon to see his son Zayd from his marriage to first wife Khadijah at his house.

Upon arriving, Mohammad found Zaynab unveiled and was enamored by her beauty. He was also enamored by the beauty of a 6 year old when he was 52 years old.

Most disturbing of all in Islamic history there is an account in which Muhammad expressed a marital interest in a crawling baby, Mohammad was 55 years old.

(Suhayli, ii. 79: in the Riwaya of Yunus i. I. Recorded that the apostle saw her (Ummu'lfadl) when she was a baby crawling before him and said,'if she grows up and I am still alive I will marry her.' but he died before she grew up and sufyan b. Al-aswad b.'Abdu'l-asad al-Makhzumi married her and she bore him rizq and lubab…--Ibn Ishaq,

Also found in this hadith too:(sic)

Muhammad saw Um Habiba the daughter of Abbas while she was fatim (age of nursing) and he said, "if she grows up while I am still alive, I will marry her." (Musnad Ahmad, number 25636)
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
I am teling you can not do that, it is illegal and a sin even where you live. Is that too much to ask. pervert

Location hidden

#169709 Feb 26, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you , you are a baboon. You can not even read and if you read you do not understand
-
-
I mentioned it to you once before:
ProVeritas, still defending the indefensible, you have the stamina of an Arabian long distance racing camel, and the brains of one.
-
"ProVeritas" you still have to learn the stuff that I have forgotten.
-
Which one of the Islamic countries do you hale from.
-
"O ye who Muslims who believe! Ask not questions about things which if made plain to you, may cause you trouble. Some people before you did ask such questions, and on that account lost their faith." (Surah 5:101-102).

"The Holy Prophet himself forbade people to ask questions ...so do not try to probe into such things." (The Meaning of the Qur'an, Maududi, vol. III, pgs. 76-77)

"The prophet was asked about things which he did not like, and when the questioner insisted, the Prophet got angry.(vol. 1, no. 92) The Prophet got angry and his cheeks or his face became red.(vol. 1, no. 91) "Allah has hated you...[for] asking too many questions." (vol. 2, no. 555; and vol. 3, no. 591, Bukhari's Hadith commenting on Muhammad's reaction to hostile questioners.)

Location hidden

#169710 Feb 26, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
I am teling you can not do that, it is illegal and a sin even where you live. Is that too much to ask. pervert
-
If you are a Muslim, It may not be okay to fck your sister or your own mother?
-
But it is done at a regular basis.
-
Under the Islamic living conditions:
Fathers will fck their own daughters and their sons wives.
Frandfathers will come and visit and fck their own grandchildren.
-
Middle East
As girls in the Middle East are considered worth less than boys, it may be that their incestuous use during childhood is even more prevalent. One report found that four out of five Middle Eastern women recalled having been forced into fellatio between the ages of 3 and 6 by older brothers and other relatives.[12] A female Arab physician who recently conducted an extensive study of childhood seduction reported that "most female children are exposed to … incidents of sexual assault" during their early years by "the brother, the cousin, the paternal uncle, the maternal uncle, the grandfather or even the father. If not a family member, he may be the guardian or porter of the house, the teacher, the neighbor's son, or any other man." [13] The molestation, she says, begins with masturbation or fellatio and then proceeds to intercourse. "In most cases the girl surrenders and is afraid to complain to anyone, since, if there is any punishment to be meted out, it will always end up by being inflicted on her. It is she alone who loses her honor and virginity. The man never loses anything … " The incidents are termed "frequent, but remain hidden, stored up in the secret recesses of the female child's self, since she dare not tell anyone of what has happened to her … "
-
Tell us where you were born and I will give you the statistics of your country.
-
Canadian facts and stats:
-
Canada

According to an article in the Toronto Sun, Muslim child brides are on the rise
Federal immigration officials say there’s little they can do to stop “child brides” from being sponsored into Canada by much older husbands who wed them in arranged marriages abroad.

Top immigration officials in Canada and Pakistan say all they can do is reject the sponsorships of husbands trying to bring their child-brides to Canada. The men have to reapply when the bride turns 16. The marriages are permitted under Sharia Law.

Muslim men, who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents return to their homeland to wed a “child bride” in an arranged marriage in which a dowry is given to the girl’s parents. Officials said some of the brides can be 14 years old or younger and are “forced” to marry. The practice occurs in a host of countries including: Afghanistan, Iran, Pakistan and Lebanon.
-
These marriages are not valid in Canada
-
Canadian visa officer Steve Bulmer said in classified documents he refused to allow one Pakistani man to sponsor his 15-year-old bride in August 2009.

“I can find no section (of law) that states the marriage is ‘invalid’ or ‘void,” Bulmer wrote in e-mails obtained by lawyer Richard Kurland under Access of Information.“I am afraid the age does not invalidate the marriage even if it is illegal to marry.”

Abdul Hameed, of the Canadian embassy in Islamabad, said child marriages are not valid in Canada.

“A child marriage is punishable but it does not render the marriage invalid,” Hameed said.“We are refusing such application on grounds the marriage will not be valid as per Canadian laws.”

William Hawke, of immigration’s Permanent Resident Unit, said the young brides won’t be allowed in Canada.
“Sponsorship applications submitted for a spouse under 16 will be refused,” he said.[43]
-
One has to wonder how old was your wife?
Eleni

Wanniassa, Australia

#169711 Feb 26, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah,Turker is more into his non existent balls but El Sal and Alparslan are seriously into donkeys,LMAO!
haha im still waiting for turker to come for me "in the night" LOL
id say El Sal is probably into anything......that moves......lol
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#169712 Feb 26, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Talk about reading between the lines, I said 'even' in Saudi Arabia they find artifacts or Jewish origin. Plus parts of what is today Saudi Arabia was under British Influence.
<quoted text>
You clearly stated Arabia was part of the Palestine Mandate. You are a liar and your own words condemn you!!!
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#169713 Feb 26, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Not all Palestinians are Arabs you dip, get with the program.
Plus you confirm our point, you admit there are Jewish Palestinians, do they too not deserve mandated land too?
Again many were displaced on all sides, what what war does. If the Palestinians Jews were okay with sharing their peace of land with European Jews who are we to say they cannot?
Your just a Nazi Muslims antisemitic Jew hater, and you will be judged for that. Jews are too created by God FYI!
You better hold on to your Athiest pipe dream of your great grandfather the zebra fish.
<quoted text>
JAN IS TAKING LESSONS FROM BARON!!!

Jij moet leren om Aliroger1 als een Idioot te behandellen.
-
Minder van de onderwerp praten, zodat hij minder amunitie heeft.
-
Want hij fabrikaat alles en hij doet er een paar extra leugens erbij wat jij post.
-
Jij moet meer vragen over z'n zogenaamde 7 universitaire diplomas.
-
Ik heb hem in 4 andere topix draden (threads) gezien en God weet hoeveel meer draded zit hij in.
-
Waar zou er een geleerde persoon met 7 diplomas de tijd hebben om hier in Topix constant te zitten kletsen.
-
Ik met 1 universitaire diploma, heb niet zoveel tijd als Aliroger1.

LOLLLLL
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#169714 Feb 26, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Jew are Peace, Islam is the religion of pieces.
JAN IS PLAGIARIZING CHAZMO'S POST

Jan, you will need to explain it to Sheila!! LOLLLL
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#169715 Feb 26, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Ali what you refuse to acknowledge it Jews were also displaced, like for example Jews once in Damascus.
Saudi Arabia is so antisemitic they won't even allow Jews to enter their country, also part of the mandate.
Jews got a tiny percentage smaller than they percentage about of Population, and Israel is the only country part of the mandates that allowed others to come be citizens in with them.
20% of Israelis are Arab Palestinians, while Saudi Arabia does not allow Jews to enter, Jordan is not very friendly to them, and neither is Syria in the French mandate.
Some people are literally displaced on both sides, it stinks, but it stinks for both parties not just the Arabs, for diplaced Jews too.
Why do you insist on being a Ziononist and want 100% of the land for Arabs when history clearly shows us that Jews too have a long history there, you should pray to God to guide you and allow Israel its tiny 5% of the mandated land, and allow them to have peace.
You cannot deny Jewish roots to that area either, it stinks that some were displaced on both sides, but its time to move on to something positive and stop the hate biased one sided Islamic hate.
<quoted text>
JAN IS EXPOSED AS A LIAR, AGAIN

"Saudi Arabia is so antisemitic they won't even allow Jews to enter their country, also part of the mandate."

JAN BELIEVED THAT ARABIA WAS PART OF THE PALESTINE MANDATE!!! Look at his post above where he tries to lie his way out!!! Jan is going straight to Hell!!!
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#169716 Feb 26, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Ali it time to take your Prozac, please do before posting again.
<quoted text>
LOLL
Jan take your Haldol!!!!
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#169717 Feb 26, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Talk about reading between the lines, I said 'even' in Saudi Arabia they find artifacts or Jewish origin. Plus parts of what is today Saudi Arabia was under British Influence.
<quoted text>
JAN'S IGNORANCE AND PRIDE HAS LED HIM TO TELL A LIE PLAIN FOR ALL TO SEE
Jan wrote, "Saudi Arabia is so antisemitic they won't even allow Jews to enter their country, also part of the mandate." Compare that to what he claims here!!! LOLLL Jan = liar
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#169718 Feb 26, 2013
CARTOONI, USING A PROXY AND MY NAME AMONGST THE OZZIES WAS GREAT!!! LOLLL

I guess I have hit a nerve!!! LOLLLL
Eleni

Wanniassa, Australia

#169719 Feb 26, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
CARTOONI, USING A PROXY AND MY NAME AMONGST THE OZZIES WAS GREAT!!! LOLLL
I guess I have hit a nerve!!! LOLLLL
????? which ozzies??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sir Bernard Shaw on Islam 4 hr islam is filth 4
News Number of U.S. hate groups jumps 20 percent sin... 6 hr islam is filth 7
News Is Obama's Legacy Among World's Muslims Tarnished? (Jan '17) 7 hr Politico Incorrecto 105
Israel's War Crimes EXPOSED!! 10 hr Khan 14
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 12 hr G Shatain 256,267
Christians=Jealous of Muslims (Apr '11) 12 hr Khan 132
Invitation to Islam 12 hr Khan 12
More from around the web